Life's a Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you have to try it Heather, you don't know what you're missing. You can borrow my butt plug if you like. I'll help you out with it." Faye rose and sidled towards me to get to the fridge, her hand traced a path across my shoulders as she passed. "We both will!"

Mom and I looked at each other sheepishly. Our incestuous adventure had only just begun and had already progressed to the discussion of inserting a butt plug in my mother's ass. I had to admire Faye, she was the perfect conduit.

* * * * *

Mom was a little disappointed we had run out of champagne but seemed equally as comfortable with the Australian shiraz I opened with dinner. On our second bottle she'd become tipsy and was openly flirting. The weekend had awakened something in her, in the past she'd been staid and predictable, conservative to a fault. Whether it was the flowing alcohol or the sexual tension from the outset, in only a day, she was a changed woman and I loved her all the more for it.

I set up chairs on the lawn and we drank, ate and talked under the stars. When a cool breeze came in off the sea bringing with it a shower of rain we ran inside laughing, leaving the doors open to freshen the house.

"So what would happen at one of these swingers nights?" Mom asked Faye, continuing on their conversation.

"It would depend on the room," Faye replied. "Some nights it'd just be couples hooking up, others, the good ones, would end in a good old fashioned orgy!"

"I could never do that. I'd be too self conscious." Mom remarked.

"You'd be surprised how quickly you lose your inhibitions when you're nude Heather." Faye took a sip of her wine. "I would enjoy stripping for the room. I loved everyone's eyes on me."

"What a strip tease? Like in the men's clubs?" Mom asked.

"Yes Heather like in the men's clubs. Gosh you're only a couple of years younger than me, what world were you living in?"

I knew the world Mom was living in now, a world of freedom and sexual possibilities. She leaned forward in her chair her elbow on her knees. "Would you strip for us? There's no music, would that matter?"

Faye smiled and placed down her glass. "No Heather it doesn't matter."

Had they discussed this prior, I wasn't sure? But the dress Faye wore was perfect for the act she began to perform. Standing between my mother and I she swayed her hips and pelvis in a circular motion at one moment bending before me to allow me to see her stay up stockings and black thong beneath her slip of a dress and then my mother. "The trick is to wear two pairs of panties!" She confessed as she reached beneath her dress and slowly lowered her underwear. "It gets everyone worked up thinking you're naked beneath and then you do a second reveal." Peeling her panties down her straight legs she stepped out of them and presented the thong to my mother.

"From what you've told me I think Calvin might want these Faye." Mom stated winking at her and right then and there I knew Faye had told her about the panty sniffing incident the day before.

Faye came back to me and placed the panties in my shirt pocket. Turning around she mounted my thigh and ground herself down on to me, sliding her pussy back and forth along my leg. When she stood she lifted her dress from behind presenting her bare ass then flashed my mother at the front. "I thought you were meant to wear two pairs of panties?" Mom giggled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot!" Faye sighed and lifted her dress up and off over her head, casting it onto the couch. I couldn't deny what great shape she was in. Her arms were muscular and her stomach flat. The tan lines were still stark even after going topless and they worked to frame the highly sexual areas of her body. My cock was hard even before she again backed down onto me and sat her ass in my lap. Taking the beer from my hand she wrapped her lips around the neck and slowly slid her mouth down it's length.

My mother was transfixed, staring intently between Faye's spread legs. Her eyes focused on her bald pussy as she lowered the bottle and rubbed the neck along her labia. Faye turned her mouth to me and we kissed as I looked down between her breasts while she penetrated herself with my beer. Her breath rushed into my mouth as she pulled the bottle from herself and stood up. Mom was quick to join her, standing and meeting her in the middle of the room. She gladly took the bottle from Faye and as they embraced, Faye dressed only in stockings, my mother fully clothed, she drank from the bottle. I needed to please myself and unzipped, pulling my erection from my pants. Mom blindly passed the bottle back to me and the two women began to kiss.

I stroked my cock as my mother looked over Faye's shoulder at me. She lowered her hands down Faye's back to her buttocks and took a hold of each, spreading her butt for me to admire her asshole, I noticed still dilated from the plug. Faye broke the hold and circled around my mother, her hands on her waist and caressing up to her breasts. Mom allowed her to reach down and undo the tie of her dress and it folded open to reveal Mom's pantyhose. Pulled up high to above her navel she wore no panties beneath. I couldn't stay seated and quickly went to the women.

Pressing myself fully against my mother I wrapped a hand inside her dress and caressed her hip through the pantyhose, so silky to the touch. Bringing it forward I cupped her pussy and felt her wetness through the nylon before raising it to her breast. Faye kissed my mother behind the ear as I kissed her mouth, tasting beer, pussy, saliva. My cock pressed hard against her belly and as I kissed my way down between her breasts I noticed I'd left a wet spot of pre-cum on her pantyhose.

I pressed my lips to her pubic hair through her hose and then lower. She bowed her legs slightly to allow me to bury my face into her pussy and inhale her sex, my tongue darting out to lick her dripping labia through the material. My mother's dress fell to the floor behind her and I felt Faye's hands brush my cheeks. Before I knew it she had dug her nails into my mother's pantyhose and ripped them open at the gusset. I now had access to her uncovered pussy and delighted in french kissing her vagina as I would her mouth. I looked up to see Faye's and my mother's hands on her breasts, pawing and pinching on her nipples. I needed to be inside her.

Faye and Mom ran hand in hand before me to the bedroom and dove on the bed, kicking off their shoes in the process. I was right behind, pulling my shirt off without unbuttoning and unbuckling my pants, my hard-on still poking through my fly. When I reached the bed they had started without me. Their stocking clad legs entwined, breasts pressing together, mouths attached. For a moment I didn't know what to do so climbed naked onto the bed at their feet. Organically I was incorporated in the lovemaking, with them as one moving towards my cock until their mouths joined either side of my erection.

I hadn't received a blow job in more than fifteen years and now below me were two women lavishing my cock with licks and kisses. My mother would envelop her mouth around me and then as if jealous, Faye would wrench it from her and suck me herself. This went on as a back and forth until I felt guilty for receiving all the pleasure. I turned my mother around and with her legs obscenely spread, her ass and pussy on full display I aimed my cock at her vagina and entered. Her moan was unlike any sound I'd heard come from her. "Yes baby fuck me." She commanded and Faye brought her face up to her ass and kissed her buttocks as I penetrated.

With Faye's face hovering over my mother's lower back I knew what she was after. I pulled fully out of Mom's pussy and entered Faye's awaiting mouth, driving my cock into her throat before pulling it free dripping with saliva and re-entered my mother. Faye wanted fucking and climbed atop my mother, piggybacking and eager for cock. I again pulled out and lowered my face to my mother's cunt, licking up excess juice and saliva, my pre-cum. My tongue traveled north and licked across her asshole which twitched at my touch. Further up I journeyed to Faye's bald cunt and savored the similar flavor to my mother and finally her anus which opened to my mouth enabling me to lick deep inside.

I raised to my feet and squatting, directed the head of my cock to Faye's vagina and entered completing the triad of holes in my mother-in-law. Her pussy tightened around my cock, her pelvic floor milking my penis, begging for me to release inside her. I withdrew and was back in my mother, holding Fay's hips to gain balance and leverage. It wouldn't take me long to cum and aware I changed our positions. Mom ended up on her back and Faye quickly took the opportunity to sit on her face, grinding her pussy down hard on my mother's mouth. I spread and lifted Mom's legs and plunged back inside, holding her with one hand beneath her rear and the other I flicked across her clitoris.

Mom's tongue was working it's magic on Faye and I watched as she clutched at her breasts, tilted her head back with eyes closed and began to cum on my mother's face. "My god Heather, yes. Make me cum you wonderful slut!"

Her climax and possibly her language caused a symbiotic reaction in my mother and although I felt I was doing a good job fucking her I think the orgasm she began to have was more emotionally generated. Her pussy squeezed around my cock as she came, her sighs muffled by Faye's pussy. I was quickly to follow, with three or four more thrusts into my mother I withdrew for the last time and began to cum across her belly and pubic hair. Stream after stream of thick white cum surged from me and dampened her crotch, running back down her labia to her asshole and onto the bed.

Faye climbed off Mom and sat down beside her, the two women watching me jerk the last of my load onto her skin. Faye was first to press her hand into my mother's fur and stroke the semen through her locks like hair gel. Mom couldn't stop smiling as she used at finger to trace to trace a trail through the cum on her belly. "Well that was something!" I sighed as I lay down beside my mother.

She turned her face to me and we kissed lightly on the lips. "It was beautiful."

Faye joined us in reclining and my mother put an arm around her. "And we still have another whole day together!"

The comment made us all think of my wife and what may come.

For now though, we were all very happy.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

Please feel free to tell me what you think, another chapter?