Life's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time Amanda, who was standing in front of me in her bra and panties, took my face in her hands and kissed me. All the time I was thinking that I had made a mistake and should have married this beautiful sensuous woman instead of her frigid daughter. We couldn't remain in her bedroom for very long, she finished dressing and I followed her downstairs where she prepared dinner.

Later that night Carol followed me into the bedroom, when I asked her what she was doing she said that she was coming to bed. When I asked why she wasn't sleeping with her mother she just shrugged her shoulders, for me that was not good enough and I asked her again and kept pressing the point, but she didn't say word. Taking a different tack I told her of my suspicions about her and her mother's relationship having mentioned on numerous occasions in the past, just how close they seemed to be. "You're reluctant to have sex with me yet very touchy feely with your mother, so is there something you wish to tell me or should I guess that you both have a lesbian relationship." Carol burst into tears as I pressured her to admit what I already suspected, that last night she had sexual relations with her mother, and also probably discussed her intentions for our future as a couple.

As her sobbing continued she placed her arms around me and pulled me tight against her resting her head on my chest, while apologising for her behaviour. Carol looked up into my eyes and asked me to undress her then kissed me as she placed my hand on her breast. After undoing the buttons I removed her blouse, pulled the bra straps from her shoulders and continued to pull until her breasts were uncovered. Placing my arms around her squashing her breasts against my chest as I unhooked her bra, allowing it to fall, after which she asked me to remove her skirt and panties. She didn't object when I manoeuvred her naked body onto the bed, having her lie there watching me undress, knowing her sex life was about to change for the better or worse. I lay alongside her pulling her close telling her how beautiful she was, while slipping two fingers inside her.

As we kissed I pleasured her, occasionally removing my fingers to bring them up to her mouth. The first time I rubbed my fingers across her lips leaving residue of her own juices, which automatically caused her to sweep her tongue across her lips to remove them. I wanted her to taste herself to experience what she had the night before with her mother. The second time I inserted a finger into her mouth instructing her suck it, after that, to suck both fingers which was, at that time, the full extent of my penetration into her. The more aroused she became the more I wanted from her, whispering in her ear that I wanted to hear her talk dirty knowing she was reluctant to say such words out loud. In the great scheme of things these words are now generally accepted in movies and television while becoming a part of everyday conversation. Carol was familiar with the words and probably thought about them having used them in context of some fantasy. I persuaded her to admit she had used them in her thoughts and argued there was no difference saying them in her head, to saying them out loud.

"Come, fuck me Mike." I climbed on top of her, eased my hands under her shoulders and slipped my cock inside her. While gently easing myself back and forth I asked for the full details of her previous night's adventure. She said they kissed, I stopped her there because that was not what was wanted, I wanted to hear every little detail from the minute she walked through her mother's bedroom door. Carol was in tears while she told me of the encounter with her mother, apologising for being such a slut, but she didn't leave anything out of her story, it matched Amanda's in every detail.

"You are a fucking slut for not allowing me to watch you perform with each other, you could have called me."

Carol was stunned. "You would like to have watched us make love, you wouldn't have minded?"

"No I wouldn't have minded, I would quite enjoy watching the both of you perform, perhaps have even joined in."

"Mike would you like to have sex with my mother?"

This is the opportunity I had been waiting for. "Yes I would like to sleep with your mother and have sex, like I sleep with you and have sex. Sometimes I fantasize about sleeping and having sex with you both at the same time, although I don't think it would ever happen, but how would you feel about it?"

Carol said that she wasn't sure, but if I was suggesting that the three of us slept together taking turns to make love to each other, she would think about it and wouldn't rule it out. I was pretty sure that Amanda would enjoy our little encounters participating and watching. Whether it was my love making, our sexual conversation or the thought that both of us could make love to her mother I couldn't be sure, but Carol was extremely aroused, more than I had ever seen her. Even after the two of us had achieved total satisfaction, she moved further down my body to rub my cock, coated in a mixture of our seminal fluids, between her tits. After, she dropped further down my body to take my semi-erection into her mouth licking clean the remains of our union. When she returned to my arms we kissed, she used her tongue to smear the remains of our mixed fluids along my lips and in my mouth. She asked me to watch as she placed her hands on her tits, squeezing them while rubbing her nipples against my chest. I told her how wonderful she was with her new found sexual practices which I found highly seductive.

Most of the evening I had been working out in the garage and it was getting late when I finally returned to the house. Amanda was sitting alone watching the television, she nodded in the direction of upstairs while informing me that Carol was up there waiting for me. Carol was lying on our bed naked, I leaned over and kissed her, then playfully slapped her breasts before slipping my hand between her legs. I think she knew I was testing her to see how far she could be pushed, but she didn't care. She watched me as I stood close to the bed undressing before I took up my position alongside her, lying on my back, hands behind my head with legs spread wide. She was taken aback when I told her to give me a blow job, never having performed oral sex where the man was expecting to cum in her mouth. Reluctantly she slipped her mouth over me, her tongue rubbing up against my cock as she bobbed up and down, but it felt like a half-hearted performance, certainly not to my satisfaction. I kept insisting that she go deeper until finally it became necessary to press down on her head as encouragement to take more of me in her throat. In the end she took all of me, being deep in her throat with her nose pressed against my pubes.

Carol was a quick learner and soon got the hang of things with this being the first time she had provided me with so much pleasure in such a manner. I began to lift myself off the bed, attempting to get more of me inside her before backing off a little as I came in her mouth. She did her best to swallow it, but there was too much too soon, so she let it dribble from her mouth over me. It wasn't long before I pulled her up to my level, rolled her on her back and applied passionate kisses, but it was some time before I was ready to make love. We lay there talking, with me extremely curious to know whether Carol had spoken to her mother about the three of us sleeping together, and when her next encounter with her mother was due to take place. Suddenly I realized that it may have already happened because when I'm on the late shift they have between 6 and 11 p.m. to perform on each other as much as they wish without my knowledge.

It became necessary to wait until I was back on the late shift before the opportunity arose for me to talk to Amanda to find out what progress, if any had been made for the three of us to occupy the same bed. I was a little concerned in case Amanda had changed her mind. The problem was, if I seemed too anxious they know they have me by the short and curlies, and if I seemed too nonchalant they may think I've lost all interest, with them going their own way. After a lot of soul searching I decided to play it cool believing Amanda wouldn't let it slide, and I was pretty sure that she wanted to have sex with me, Carol, I still wasn't a hundred percent sure about.

That first morning while I was still lying in bed, having switched back to the late shift, Amanda, within seconds of Carol leaving for work, was in my room wearing one of her sexy nightdresses. I pretended to be asleep, but that didn't stop her from crawling in and spooning up against me, pressing her breasts into my back. Her hand came across my body and fumbled around seeking the tie on my pyjama bottoms which she undid before slipping her hand inside. Already aroused with a full erection she wrapped her hand around my male appendage, she certainly knows how to treat a guy.

"What are you going to do toss me off and make me cum in my own bed?"

"I knew you wasn't asleep, you can cum in my bed if you like, and by the way, you had better be nice to me this morning because tonight I'm going to tell Carol that I'll agree for the three of us to sleep together, but I think we ought to get a bigger bed, a king size."

I turned over to face her. Instantly she was leaning over and kissing me before I had the time to get settled, pulling her shoulder straps off, pushing her nightdress down below her breasts before moving up on me to rub her nipples across my lips. With one hand she held her breast with the other she pulled my head into her breast encouraging me to suckle. She said that the last four weeks, with only minimal contact between us had been torture for her, especially when she watch Carol and I going to bed. Then there were the occasions she heard Carol when she became exceptionally vocal during our love making. Amanda said she needed to become involved with the two of us, starting this very minute with me. Amanda straddled me, sitting on my chest with her knees pressed against my arms. She pulled her nightdress off over her head and sat there naked for a couple of minutes displaying all of her womanly body to me, not saying a word.

Finally she spoke, "Look at me, look at my poor body after it's been starved of your affection, no wonder it looks sad and droopy it needs reviving, kissing it would help." Amanda leant forward searching for my tongue, she always enjoyed oral sex. Shortly after she must have looked at the clock, "Damn look at the time I'll need to get ready for work in a minute." Amanda rolled off and lay beside me, pulling me, demanding that I mount her. "Come on darling I need you inside me, come on Mike take me." I manoeuvred myself to slip inside her and began using her to satisfy my lust, my passion, my libido, this was some sexy bitch. "That's it Mike, fuck me hard, tonight I want you to fuck me again, sobeit if Carol wants you to fuck her, but you have to fuck me, in my bed or yours I don't care and I'll tell Carol, Oh god Mike I'm coming."

We both lay together for a few minutes recovering before Amanda took my hand suggesting we shower together. She washed her face and hair before handing me the body wash to complete the job. I stood behind her spreading the liquid soap as I washed her shoulders and arms, rubbing it across her breasts and nipples, down over her stomach to concentrate on that little area between her legs. Kneeling down in front of her I washed her legs and feet while allowing the water, looking like twin waterfalls, to cascade over me, as it flowed over her breasts and nipples. With our bodies pressed together, her arms wrapped around my neck, we kissed while she encouraged her partially soapy breasts to slip against my chest, as I washed everything aback of her. Having rinsed herself she just walked out leaving me to carry on with my own ablutions. By the time I had finished showering and dressed Amanda was heading for the front door.

When I arrived home from work that night, Amanda had already gone to bed. Carol was waiting up, but wasn't at all pleasant, in fact she was downright rude and very aggressive, leaving after a few minutes slamming the door behind her. I guess Amanda told Carol about crawling into bed with me this morning and agreed to share our bed permanently. Where Amanda was at that very moment I couldn't say, whether she was in our bed or her own was a mystery, but knowing how Carol reacted, I bet she was in her own bed. Expecting to receive the rough edge of Carol's tongue when I eventually entered the bedroom, I poured myself a drink sat in my comfortable chair while I thought things through attempting to find a way around the situation. Suddenly the door burst open, it was Carol, standing before me in her nightdress, she looked furious her whole body shaking. "You fucked my mother this morning."

I just looked at her poker faced. "No I didn't."

She stopped for a few seconds, taken aback before ranting again. "Yes you did fuck my mother this morning."

"No I didn't."

I think she became a little confused "She told me you did."

I asked her what Amanda actually said, and she maintained that her mother told her that I had fucked her. Carol seemed a little quieter and not so confident after me telling her that when she gets up in the morning to get me and her mother up and I will ask Amanda what she told her. If Amanda's story differs from Carol's, I told Carol I would put her across my knee and give her a good spanking. Then Carol attempted to change her argument by saying, "Are you telling me that you never had sex with my mother this morning."

"No I never said that I didn't have sex with her, I said that I never fucked her, it was she who came into my bedroom and fucked me."

Carol accused me of semantics the fact was we had intercourse and that is what she accused me of. Her anger returned when I said, "Okay I had sex with your mother so what?"

You could see her blood begin to boil. "So what? You're my husband and she's my mother you shouldn't be having sex with her."

"If I'm your husband what does that make you?"

"It makes me your wife."

"So you as my wife can have sex with your mother but me as her son-in-law can't. I think it's about time you left this room otherwise I may do something that I might come to regret, now get out."

After a finishing a second drink I went up to bed, Carol seemed to be asleep nevertheless when I got into bed I turned my back on her. A minute or two later I felt her move up against me and slip an arm around my waist. She asked if she should take her nightdress off, I told her not to bother. Then she wanted to know if I would have gone through with my threat by putting her across my knee to give her a spanking, and would I like to spank her. While we talked her hand drifted down into my pyjamas to caress me. "If I took my nightdress off I could lie between your legs and suck you, I know you like it; shall I do it?" It sounded like Carol was being very submissive, I wondered how far she would go to accommodate me.

"If you're so keen to please me then take your nightdress off, go to your mother's room; persuade her to join us to watch me cum in your mouth." I thought I had overplayed my hand as Carol went very quiet and remained perfectly still for a while, before turning on her bedside light, then slowly eased herself out of bed. She walked around to my side, stood in front of me and allowed her nightdress to drop to the floor, then left. Carol must have had quite a time trying to persuade her mother to join us, although the two of them eventually arrived and climbed into bed. I'm sure she did it just to annoy Carol, but when Carol slipped between my legs, Amanda move in close, eased her nightdress down below her breasts and kissed me.

According to Amanda it had been quite an evening, declining her head towards her daughter said, that she didn't look very happy when she was told that we would all be sleeping in the same bed. Apparently she became abusive when Amanda told her about our morning assignation. Carol had been lying there listening to our conversation until she was told her to get on with it. There I was in heaven with Carol blowing me, her head bobbing up and down, and Amanda leaning over me holding her breast to my mouth for me to suckle. Amanda watched me knowing how close I was as Carol intensified her action, only to transfer her interest from me to her daughter once I had shot my load in her mouth and become languid.

Carol retched and choked while semen dribbled from her mouth, evoking the sympathy of her mother "My poor darling come to mummy." Carol crawled into her mother's arms, their naked bodies pressed together while Amanda passionately kissed and dipped her tongue into her daughter's mouth. While both girls purred their contentment, their hands were wrapped around each other's breasts pressing and flicking their nipples together, as for me, that's how the evening ended. My only consolation was that when Carol left the bed to get ready for work Amanda gravitated towards me wrapping herself, arms and legs, around me and proceeded to seduce me.

It was late when I arrived home from work that night and it became obvious the girls had been talking and plotting some changes. Carol asked, "Why don't we invite Paul around Saturday to join us, I've always liked him." I said I didn't think that was a good idea. Carol said, "You have the added excitement of having sex with my mother which is incest and against the law, when we have sex it's nothing out of the ordinary because I'm you wife. There was that additional excitement when we had sex before we were married, but that's gone now." I said that I would see if he was interested. I spoke with Paul but swore him to secrecy before telling him the way things had developed in my life, then asked if he was interested in watching the two girls making love, he jumped at the opportunity. Saturday night when Paul and I entered the bedroom two chairs had been strategically placed, the girls had been preparing themselves in the second bedroom.

Paul and I took our seats and waited. Five minutes later the girls walked in wearing new extremely short and cut very low micro satin nightdresses. They sat on the side of the bed facing us generally chatting about their new night attire until Carol lifted her hand up and squeezed Amanda's breast. "Do you mind darling that was my tit."

"Sorry mummy I was only feeling your nightdresses material."

"Well that's very naughty because you were feeling my tits at the same time."

"Are you going to spank me mummy?"

"Do you think I ought to spank you?"

"Yes mummy I do."

Keeping Carol's feet on the floor Amanda bent her daughter across the bed and made her spread her legs slightly before pulling her nightdress up above her waist. Everything of Carol's was on display she had no secrets from us. I was quite surprised just how much effort Amanda put in to spank her daughter who ending up faking crying and sobbing. Amanda apologised to her daughter for spanking her while helping her onto the bed to lie down. Carol's nightdress was still up above her waist when her mother lay beside her cuddling and consoling and generally making a fuss of her daughter. Amanda kissed her, a short parent's kiss, then kissed her again only longer this time, but as she broke the kiss Carol placed her arms around her mother's neck and pulled her back down and kissed her back. The couple began making out, Carol slipped one of her mother's shoulder straps off; then a second strap allowing Carol to pull down her mother's nightdress exposing those magnificent tits.

Amanda moved up the bed, cupped her breast and rubbed the nipple across Carol's lips, who drew it into her mouth and began to suckle. There was no stopping them now, Amanda slipped her hand inside Carol's nightdress and began fondling her tits before sliding her hand down between her daughter's legs and slipping two fingers inside her. You could see Carol becoming aroused her body movements becoming more violent until she was thrashing around, with knees bent and spread wide screamed at her mother to eat her. Amanda dropped down between her daughter's legs and licked, driving her tongue deep inside Carol until she achieved and orgasm. Amanda immediately reversed their roles, lying on her back demanding Carol perform on her. After both girls had orgasmed they lay recovering for a few minutes. I looked across at Paul both his hands were covering his crotch, on his forehead beads of perspiration and his breathing, heavy.