Life's a Bitch and then You Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zorran looked over at the three crushed people.

Zorran addressed Susan. "I suggest you get off your fat ass and get a job. You are going to need an income to support you and the two leeches over there."

"As for you two," Zorran said through tight lips, "If you have not figured it out yet, the gravy train just pulled out of the station and you're not on it. I feel it is too late for you to pull your grades up for academic scholarships, but who knows, maybe you can qualify for something. Again reaching into a drawer, he pulled out two much thinner folders. "These contain a list of all the trade schools in the state, also a listing of the military recruiters here in Raccoon City. I would not suggest you utilize the latter as you are truly NOT cut out for the service... but I would be remiss if I did not mention it. Mike, I think you need to get out from under your brother's influence. Get your own identity. Otherwise, you are going to be his flunky for your entire life."

Zorran looked down at his desk and began to write some notes; after a few minutes, he looked up...

"You're still here? Is there anything else you want or need to know? Good. get the fuck out. Oh, Susan, as Bill has left already; please see my scheduler on your way out and pay my bill. Skip on it today and I will have the cops on your ass by tomorrow. Have a good day."

Zorran returned his gaze to the papers on his desk, effectively dismissing Susan, Frank and Mike.

++++++++

Yup, just a fantasy; but you could tell that already. I mean REALLY! Who packs a revolver in today's world of autoloaders?!