Life's Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that he left leaving us in silence.

Helen looked sheepish, "Are you ok?"

I was in turmoil, aroused, confused, I stuttered a reply, "Not really sure."

She went on, "Liam was right, we are exploring our boundaries and that was good way to test things out. We stopped when you got uneasy and it was just a kiss after all."

I shrugged as I genuinely couldn't process all of my conflicting feelings. Liam was right; I really wasn't ready for this and doubted if I ever would be.

"Take me home and reclaim me, I want you to fuck me silly."

At last something about which I had no doubts.

On the way back in car, Helen chattered excitedly saying Liam was a hunk and so confident. She admitted it was the most erotic experience to be talking to her husband as her hand was feeling another man's cock, all be it through his jeans.

"What... was that why you leant forward?"

She giggled saying, "Yeah, I had a little feel of his bulge as I was talking to you. I've never done anything so naughty and I felt it twitch through his jeans."

I was shocked that she had done that and said I didn't want it to go further. My conflict between arousal and jealously continued to battle it out without resolution.

As I was stripping Helen out of her dress in our bedroom I noticed the anklet again, asking:

"What does this mean; I saw the look between you two"

Helen sighed, "Err mm it's a hot wife anklet, if means I'm a married woman open to being with other guys."

"For fucks sake Helen, really!"

"Calm down baby, it was just a game, I'm not looking to do that but it felt dangerous putting the anklet on. Anyway if anyone had asked I was going to say I had already pulled my stud for the evening. I mean I have... haven't I? So come on why don't you claim your hot wife"

Again I couldn't turn that offer down and I don't think I had ever been so aroused. I fucked her hard still in the underwear and anklet. Every time I saw the anklet I fucked her harder and she loved it. Helen was very vocal, calling me her stud and bull (whatever that was). It added a whole new element; safe married sex had been replaced with an edgy desperation.

A few days later Helen tentatively asked in I was going to call Liam. I refused saying we both need time to process things. She didn't seem happy but let the subject drop.

I was starting to think we needed different things. It felt like Helen wanted a lot more but was trying to hold herself back. I wasn't sure what I wanted. I liked the new sexy Helen but for the first time wasn't certain that she wanted me or if she wanted me but other things in addition. I started doubting myself, was I enough for her? Maybe I was being too rigid and we were certainly benefitting from the experimenting so far. I really didn't want to go back to the rather staid martial sex we had when the kids were growing up. The whole thing reminded me uncomfortably of our time in school. Where there was a period when Helen seemed to enjoy the attention of different guys and I was on the side-lines watching from afar. It wasn't a happy time in my life and not something I wanted to go back to.

It was 3 months later that Helen asked for chat after tea, saying there was something important we needed to discuss. I've read the stories I knew this wasn't going to be anything good.

"Ok, is everything alright?"

"Yeah all good nothing to worry about,"

After tea Helen gave me a beer and herself a wine, more alarm bells started ringing, she began.

"I love you more than anything in the world, you won't ever forget that right."

I managed to agree but must have looked puzzled.

"Well, do you love me?"

"Completely... of course, heart and soul."

Helen smiled, "Great that makes everything easier. We've been together 24 years now, how would you describe me as a wife?"

"You're a fantastic wife. You have always been the glue holding us together. You support me and care for me and have really made the world we have. I could not ask for a better wife or a better life."

"Aww babe that's sooo sweet, I feel exactly the same way about you. Nothing will ever change that but I wondered if maybe we deserve a little time for ourselves, pursue our own interests now the kids are grown?"

"Of course, I am all for you having something for you, what can we do?"

"Well that just the best thing you don't have to anything. I just need a bit of time for myself, maybe an odd night out."

I relaxed, "Oh just a night out ... of course. If it will keep you happy I am all for it."

"See, I knew you would understand thanks honey."

"It's probably healthy, a bit time apart and a change in company and conversation. Is it with the other nurses from work?"

"Well in principle it could be the girls or other people as well."

I looked at her dreading the rest of her explanation.

"Ok one of the doctors asked to take me to dinner and I thought that it could be fun. Don't panic, it's just a friends date."

I froze before managing to state, "That's different and what the fuck is a friends date anyway: is it just dinner, a date or a date and sex?"

"I don't know Rob, I thought we could expand on our bar nights and see what happens. You know men usually expect something in return probably just an end of night kiss to begin with and I will tell you everything, I promise."

"You made some other promises when we got married. Just to be crystal clear: I do not and will never agree to this."

"Ok Rob, if that's the way you feel about things, I won't push it. I thought we could both benefit and get ourselves worked up again like before."

I glared at her, "Just admit it Helen, you want to fuck other guys, this is about you not us".

With that I stood and calmly walked out the house.

Helen:

It was the reaction Helen expected, but Rome wasn't built in a day. She had to admit it was about her desires which she had been trying to repress for months if not years. But she genuinely thought they could both benefit. Their sex life was so much more passionate and varied since they started trying new things. Now she was no longer needed as a mum she had freedom to explore her desires and needs. She had planted a seed and with care it might yet be cultivated. She was confident Rob could be persuaded and if it did cause any problems they could simply stop.

Rob:

I returned a few hours later after a long walk but said very little whilst Helen professed her love for me. True to her word she didn't go on the date but things remained decidedly tense between us. It took weeks before our relationship returned to some sense of normality despite Helen's reassurances and declarations of love. I couldn't shake a feeling of unease. I loved Helen and pondered if you could love a person too much. I had gone along with the flirting but didn't want to do more. She must have sensed my unease and things seem to calm down, at least there were no further requests.

We were back to Christmas party season and memories of last year made for an uncomfortable preparation. When Helen came down the stairs I was almost struck dumb. She looked stunning in a form fitted traditional Chinese Qipao dress that accentuated her legs and all of her curves. Her red hair was pinned it up adding a couple of chop sticks to enhance the effect of her long elegant neck and shoulders. I swear she is becoming more attractive each year and told her so.

After the first drink Helen wondered off to mingle with colleagues. I didn't see anyone I recognised so went and perched at the bar. She didn't return, I gave it 15 minutes then another 15. I saw her on the dance floor dancing with a good looking guy.

After an hour I was truly pissed off and was about to leave. As I turned a pretty blonde in a little black dress introduced herself as Michelle saying:

"I wonder if we have the same problem?"

She went on to explain being deserted by her husband Daniel who had spent the best part of an hour dancing with a stunning red head and speculated about if it was my wife.

I sighed and confirmed it was saying, "Well I don't know about you but I'm sick of being treated like this and I'm going to leave."

"Would you like some company?"

We left together after I took a final glance to see Helen still dancing with Daniel.

We went to a local bar and chatted easily after Michelle's initial upset. She explained Daniel had form for this behaviour and the hospital provided ample opportunity, she wondered if he could be on the way to an affair with Helen. I told the story of the date request from Helen and asked if Michelle thought it might have been Daniel.

We talked about our relationships and it sounded like we were in similar places. Michelle said Daniel kept referring to himself as an Alpha and that they were common among Drs, especially surgeons. Helen hadn't used those words to me but some of her behaviours sounded similar to Daniel's. I pondered the question our discussion raised: Was that it, did Helen think she was a better than me? If that was true I knew that meant we were in serious trouble.

.

Just then I received a call from Helen's number and ignored it. A text followed immediately, I showed the screen to Michelle conscious now of how close we were sitting and catching an intoxicating aroma of her perfume. The text simply read

"Where are you?"

I replied, "Left ages ago after being ignored and it only took you two and a half hours to realise?"

"Sorry, got distracted talking to everyone and circulating?"

I quickly responded, "Everyone or just Daniel?"

"He's a colleague, had to talk to him."

I kept typing showing Michelle each response before I sent it. "And offer him every other dance seemingly."

Helen queried, "Have you gone home?"

"No, having a lovely catch up with Michelle."

"Who is Michelle?"

"Daniel's wife, the other spouse disregarded."

There was a long delay before Helen called gain, I ignored it

Just then Michelle's phone also rang; it was Daniel so she disconnected it.

I managed a half-hearted laugh, "That was quick; they must still be close to each other. Let them stew and be the ones to worry for a change."

Michelle got a glint in her eyes, "Oh I know what will mess with them a bit."

She started typing on her screen.

"I won't answer your calls, text only. Are you having an affair with Helen?"

A ting indicated an instant reply, "Of course not."

"So what was the dancing and touching about?"

"Just fun... a bit of flirting, that's all, where are you?"

"With Rob, Helen's husband but you know that already, we are deciding what to do, don't contact us."

Helen:

Daniel turned to Helen looking frantic, "Fuck they think we are having an affair."

Helen mused, it wasn't an unreasonable assumption. Why had they spent most of the night together and then there were the lunches. It wasn't an affair but it could be and why had she disregarded Rob tonight. Deep down she knew she had acted deliberately, trying to get Rob turned on like she has with the bar flirting and hopefully letting her do more.

Helen typed "Please tell us where you are so we can talk."

It was another 30 minutes before Rob replied, "The bar, just down the street from the venue."

Rob:

Helen and Daniel entered together quickly spotting us huddled closely together at a booth and walking over.

Helen started talking, "We're sorry abou..."

I interrupted, "No you aren't you did it deliberately. We were just discussing if we should have an affair, sort of pre-empt where you guys seem to be heading or would that be catching up."

"We're not having..."

I interrupted again, "Not yet you mean, is this the prick who asked you out then?"

Helen stuttered, "I'll admit we've gotten a little too close and tonight was pretty stupid. We didn't think it through, it just happened. But I did wonder if you might like it after our other fun."

"What I get turned on and let you fuck Dr Dick here or are you suggesting we all become swingers. Don't know about you Michelle but maybe we would be justified having our own fun."

Daniel's eyes shot open at that, "Woa just hold on a second, I never thought of Michelle being involved that would be far too risky. From what Helen says you are two are far too similar, both nurturing and caring you might end up falling in love. Alphas like me and Helen wouldn't do that; we'd see it as a bit of fun... a non-emotional liaison.

I almost choked on my beer, looking furiously at Helen. "Do you agree with that assessment dear?"

She didn't answer quickly enough so I went on. "You're such a prick, Alpha's and Beta's what a load of fucking bollocks. You just insulted me and your wife and you have no fucking clue you have done it. Alphas are just people who are arrogant and self-obsessed but feel free to explain about how you are so much better than us. Only you had better do it quickly before I kick your alpha ass."

"He didn't mean that Rob", started Helen.

"It's exactly what he meant and exactly how you treated us tonight: disregarded and disrespected and now you are defending him. I'm fucking sick of it. Maybe you deserve each other, you're welcome to her."

With that I apologised to Michelle and stormed out.

Helen:

The three of us sat opened mouthed. I had never seen Rob blow up like that and it was a shock. The scary bit was that I knew my actions were disrespectful. At what point had I become so arrogant and could he really be prepared to dump me. Shit I thought jumped up and went hurtling after him without a word to Daniel or Michelle.

Rob:

I managed to avoid Helen and crashed at my brother's place for a few days.

I send her a single text, "Do not contact me or try to find me."

Despite that she called and sent numerous texts and messages. I listened to them all: apologies mostly, but then dismissals along the lines of it being nothing and me blowing it out of all proportion. Then anger that I had left and wouldn't talk to her and back to apologies and begging to talk and return home.

I relented any finally went home. As we thrashing it all out I kept pressing her about Daniel's Alpha conversation, asking if she thought she was better than me or if she thought of me as a Beta. She denied all of it, but went on:

"I guess I am more assertive than you, I do tend to take the lead in things."

I paused at that comment for a long time looking straight at Helen. "You need to careful Helen; you shouldn't mistake a relaxed and calm attitude for a weakness. That would be a miscalculation on your part."

Helen:

I didn't like Rob's response, the wording and delivery seemed so deliberate as if Rob thought it was critical. I dropped the topic quickly and only later reflected on what he had said.

He was easy going and slow to anger, but once he expressed an opinion he rarely changed direction. Still I could always wrap him around her little finger and wasn't adverse to some emotional bribery, after all Rob hated to see me cry. I stopped having lunch with Daniel, realising would be idiotic to risk losing Rob. I really did love him.

Rob:

I stayed in touch with Michelle and as far as we could tell there was no on-going relationship between Helen and Daniel, although we both still felt uneasy. This time is was months rather than weeks before things calmed down. By the time of our anniversary in May we had made up and were back to normal.

We were due to go for a meal then drinks to celebrate our Anniversary. Again Helen looked stunning after getting ready. She wore a tight fitting steel grey satin dress that seemed to shimmer as she walked and teased me about what she had on underneath.

The meal was gorgeous and we stayed on the restaurant bar afterwards slowly heading towards getting drunk.

Helen spotted a couple she knew from the gym, waved them over and introduced us Gary and Emma. Both looked in their late 20's, they were a really lovely couple, engaging, friendly and full of fun. They insisted on buying a bottle of wine to help celebrate our anniversary. Emma was very attractive and I had a difficult job not to gawk at her and maintain eye contact. She smiled and laughed a lot and if I didn't know better would have said she was flirting.

The wine led on to flavoured gin sampling and a little worse for wear we agreed to night cap at our house and shared a taxi home. Gary sat up front and I ended up sat next to Emma. I was very conscious of out thighs being pushing together as we drove home, she giggled and apologised when we took corners which pushed her into me.

Helen & Emma were fixing drinks in the kitchen as I chatted to Gary, when they returned I was surprised by Emma sitting on the couch I was on, leaving Helen to sit on the other with Gary.

As she laughed at another joke, Emma placed her hand on my knee and smiled. She did it again a few moments later. It felt nice, very nice indeed. I looked up to see Helen staring at me, instead of being angry she just sat back and casually placed her own hand on Gary's forearm.

The gesture wasn't unnoticed by Gary who turned toward her. I could see Helen looking at him, an infatuated smile. He leaned in and kissed my wife on the lips. I heard Emma coo in my ear, turning in time to catch her moving in for a similar kiss. When the kiss broke I looked up to see Helen smiling at me, her eyes glinting in excitement, then she turned back and gave Gary a longer kiss. When no one objected the kissing and making out continued getting progressively more passionate.

The feeling of Emma's tongue in my mouth was exquisite, by this time I had a handful of her arse and another on her rather full breast. She seemed to be rubbing my crotch into oblivion. I could see Helen and Gary in a similar position. Emma stood up and slowly unzipped her dress, revealing a love blue lace bra and thong set and hold up stockings. She sat back down on my lap grinding into me as we continued to kiss.

I saw Helen stand but instead of removing her dress she held her hand out to Gary. He took it and stood allowing Helen to lead him out of the living room and up the stairs. I hesitated, I wanted to stop her. The alcohol wasn't helping me think clearly and I certainly had my hands full.

Emma was whispering, "I like you Rob and this feels so good"

I groaned and continued kissing along her neck. We made out for what seemed likes ages. Eventually she unzipped me taking my cock out placing it between her stocking clad thighs as she sat back down kissing me hard. Her scent was intoxicating, in her arms I forgot about Helen. Emma was moving her thighs up and down enveloping my cock; then she pushed my face into her tits. With the prolonged foreplay and many different sensations it wasn't long before I was shooting ropes of cum across her thighs. I was so worked up I was pleased to get the first one out of the way.

Hmmm she said, "I really liked that. "

Me too I replied, and I hope there is more to come.

She hesitated at that, then laughed saying she had better clean up a bit and made her way to the downstairs toilet.

In the quiet I could hear the bed creaking up stairs and in dawned on me my wife was having sex. The thought of that or maybe it was the drink made me feel queasy.

Emma came back into the room in a rush saying, "Sorry but I've got to leave; there's a message on my phone saying my sister isn't well."

My alcohol ravaged brain managed to form a part sentence, "We should get Gary?"

We both paused hearing the moans and groans from upstairs.

"No he's busy and hates my sister anyway, leave him. Anyway my sister will probably just be drunk again."

She found her dress and put it back on explaining she had called an uber. I said I really hoped her sister was ok and I'd love to meet up again.

She turned with what seemed a sad expression, "I'm sorry to run out, you're a really nice guy."