All Comments on 'Life's Choices'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 9 years ago
I liked it :)

It was well-written and was a rather interesting scenario. The Mother seemed to be rather naturally submissive which is probably why she strayed from her husband in the first place. In which case he should have just divorced her not damn himself to a life of prolonged anguish, since he couldn't cope with the fact that she had another man's child. I think killing the father was a rather brutal thing for the son to do, but who could blame him since his birth Dad had treated him like crap and was constantly beating on the woman he held dear to his heart. 4*

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Good story

I would have like an epilogue. Police are not good for stopping most violence, only solving them. Sad to say, but the only person who can protect you is you and anyone around you can trust. By the time the police get there it is rather too late. Mixed feelings on the killing. But if I had to protect a family member I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Return to form

The Blaster is back!

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

sorry fluffy but abuse isnt about love or hate it is about power.if he had divorced her his"friends" might have seen it as a weakness.this is a good reason for every woman to own a gun and know how and where to shoot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a beautifully written and very hot story

Ben is a big strong guy, determined to protect his beloved mom. The boy does what has to be done, and wreaks vengeance on the rat who tormented her. Now Ben and his mother have discovered exactly where his fat young cock and all the semen in his hot young balls belong. It's up his own damn birth canal, the same wonderful hole he came out of, his own mother's cunt. Here's Mr. B's description of Ben's first exploration of that lovely hole: "My hand traveled up until I was touching the furry outer folds of my mother's pussy. Gently, I ran the tip of my index finger through the folds and found her slick cleft. My finger slid further up her slit until it danced lightly over her stiffening bud." That's just beautiful in my book. From now on, Ben's mother owns what's jumping around in her boy's pants, just like Ben owns that precious treasure between his mother's legs. It's his to stuff and stretch, pound and slam, unload his balls and blast his semen up into. Great job, Mr. B, five stars for sure.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Didn't like it

Didn't like the abuse of the constant violence. Your other submission, "Mom's No Spring Chicken" made up for it though.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
The bastard got was his due

The story was really well developed. I would have done the same as the son if my stepfather had abused my mother. The only good abuser is a dead one.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Simple justice.

A little slow in coming, but ages faster than through the system. Far less cost to taxpayers, too. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
24 hour pass in Amarillo?

Yeah, that aint gonna happen. No Army posts or camps anywhere around. National guard, maybe? Did have an airbase at one time. Not doubting the abundance of willing skanks. One tiny thing, the word is 'salve' ( a soothing or medicinal ointment) not suave, ...totally different meaning, Written before the scourge of Auto-Correct, or can we blame that? Usually hate to critique stories, but this bugs my compulsive assholeness(?). Been reading through your submissions sequentially as listed (told you I was compulsive) and enjoying your hobby. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Review

I like,

More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks!! My dad used to beat the shit out of me and more than once I wanted to do what your story said. He died in 1987 from a surgical blood transfusion then not screened for Hepatitus C and I had a christian counselor get me over the desire to do what the story said. THAT allows me to say thanks and enjoy the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great until the very end. After the great resolution we should have been able to share.

Otherwise a well written story. I really liked it.

Bill S.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman23 days ago

good story but a little "off". Guess he could be career military with his "Mom" for official papers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous