Life's Not A Porn Movie Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister move in together while away at college.
5.6k words
4.44
100.9k
142

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter one of a huge story I've decided to break down into five chapters for easier reading. Each chapter ended up being quite bigger than the one preceding it which means if you're here looking for a "quick fix" you'll probably not like the way this story progresses.

Some of you might find the build up slow but I assure you it is intentional, this is a story I want to tell right, describe it the best I can and lead you through it the best I can.

Also English isn't my native tongue, I hope not too much gets lost in translation.

I will try and describe the people in my stories the best I can so you can sculpt your imagination in as much detail as possible. Many of you will figure out I'm new to this, and by this I mean writing and expressing my self and my imagination and sharing it with others. I hope you 'll end up enjoying it!

Feedback is greatly appreciated! :)

This story is fictional and all participants are over 18 years old.

Dig in.

________________________________

Chapter 1: How it all began.

While growing up I didn't have much luck with the ladies to be completely honest with you but between the ages of 17-20 I grew ten inches in height and ended up being a 6 feet 3 inches tall dude, with a full black beard and a mean looking face (I have to note here that I've got the male equivalent of a resting bitch face, gets me into more trouble than I benefit out of it to be honest).

I'm not much of a gym guy but I guess genetics favoured me and I ended up being pretty sturdy, instead of being skinny as a punishment for not joining the lifting and cross fitting cults.

I used to work different jobs after finishing high school, ranging from waitering to unloading boxes from trucks, mostly for pocket money and in my late teenage arrogance I decided that college wasn't something I was interested in.

Growing up I was part of what we called "the squad" which included me, my best friend Mitch, Alexandra and her best friend Dominique who we had nicknamed Dee.

We started hanging out together at middle school and stayed friends long after we were separated from each other when we proceeded to attend different high schools.

Mitch was and the only person I could talk about everything, mostly women that is.

We had a saying for our bad luck with women, "Life's not a porn movie."

Guess we were pretty wrong about that.

Oh and by the way hi, my name's Anthony, my friends call me T.

Soon after my twentieth birthday, I decided that it was time to stop fooling around and enrolled in a college out of state so that I could get a degree and "make something of my self" like my mom used to say.

I ended up 2 counties over renting a big apartment for an unreasonably low price. (2 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a single bathroom for 400 dollars, I know right?)

Anyways, my family wasn't rich but my parents made it happen, meaning the paid for everything so I didn't have to work and be able to focus on my studies.

For the next two years I did what any unsupervised testosterone filled young adult would do, I partied like crazy.

Alcohol was a big part of my every day life, just like having coffee in the morning when the sun went down I'd start small and go big.

Even in college it wasn't easy landing chicks, but if I played my cards right I'd end up at home with company for the night.

Two years after me moving away and during my visiting home for summer holidays, my parents called for a family meeting.

They announced that my kid sister who had just turned 18, had been accepted to the same college as me in the architecture department and would start attending next September.

Like I said earlier, we weren't a rich bunch so my parents asked me if I'd be down with her moving in with me since I had only a couple of years worth of semesters left for my degree and Chrissy could keep the house after I'd leave.

Long story short, since I'm not an asshole my reply was "yes of course".

Growing up me and my sister weren't really close not unlike many of the usual opposite genre siblings grow up.

The age gap wasn't that big (just a little short of three years) but since we used to hang out at different places and with different type of crowds (mostly because she used to study excessively and I did the exact opposite) we grew further apart.

Chris grew up nicely, she was almost as tall as me with an amazing curvaceous body that she got as a reward from doing sports in high school (mostly volleyball and basketball), strawberry blonde long hair and big expressive amber eyes. Her lips were big and ample and she had the cutest nose which made her smile lit up the room.

Even though I tried not checking her out Chrissy had a killer body, even though she usually dressed in conservative clothes her legs were long and smooth, her thighs and calves perfectly sculpted from all the exercise, her breasts were quite large but usually pressed under a sports bra that hid them well and her heart shaped ass looked firm and perky.

But like I said, she was my sister I tried not to let my eyes linger on her body for too long.

September was coming close fast, so when the time came we left together to travel back to my apartment.

At first it was really awkward, I mean yeah you're family with someone but that doesn't mean you actually know them.

There's no difference getting a random roommate from Craig's list or freshly moving together with a family member.

She was neat, kept to herself, studied a lot, and was really into healthy life style (smoothies, yoga and all that crap) while I was doing my thing.

Self-destructing in a decent pace along with all the other horny twenty-something year olds living in the area.

Eventually we started hanging out together, having dinner with each other, watching movies together and almost half a year in, sharing a bottle of wine and talking about our lives up to that point and how we were just starting to really know each other.

I told her a lot about my life, holding out details that there was no reason for her at the time to know, and she told me about how absorbed in her studies and activities was and how she felt that she had been missing out on everything an eighteen-year year old should 've been doing.

After that night together I decided we were on really good terms, living together might actually work after all.

At first I toned it down a bit, I tried to avoid drinking while at home, stopped partying and bringing many people over so as to not annoy her and let her do her thing.

My biggest sacrifice though was that I stopped bringing women over as I thought that it would be too much for her to handle.

My reasoning was that it was all about respecting her boundaries, not make her feel uncomfortable and not making myself look like a huge douchebag since I had no intention of ever calling any of them back or getting into a relationship with them.

What kind of example would that have set to Chrissy?

And I almost made it too.

When the first Christmas holidays with us living together were upon us, we both agreed that we didn't feel like going back home to visit which meant that we'd spend them together in our apartment.

She had her friends and I had mine, each night we'd each go on our separate ways.

We decorated the house with whatever cheap stuff we could find not wanting to spend most of our allowance and went on with our everyday life not making big plans for either Christmas or New Years Eve.

On Christmas Eve's night I was feeling like shit (not that unusual to be honest) so I decided I'd stay home.

Chrissy was going out with her crew and I'd have a chance to open up a vodka bottle I had been saving since earlier that semester, drink it all (because as everyone knows vodka goes bad after the bottle's opened) and shit faced go to sleep.

Well that was the plan at least.

Some days ago I had ran into a girl called Mary that I knew from back in high school, she told me how she had just transferred over to our college, how she had already met some people and that'd she really love it if we could hang out together at some point later.

My reply was the usual "why not,call me" everyone gives to random acquaintances and I gave her my phone number without a second thought.

I went on with my day not thinking much about it.

Mary stood at 5 feet 7 inches tall, had light brown long hair that ended under her shoulders, big hazel eyes and hers lips were thin and elegant.

She had gained some weight since high school but the extra fat ended up in all the rights places making her breasts look like they were asphyxiating in her blouse when I had met her, her ass was round and perky, which as all guys know is something that doubles where she falls on the hot scale in the mind of a young man.

Chrissy left the apartment around nine if memory serves, I was lying on the couch watching a dumb comedy (because how else are you going to productively spend your night), while having one drink after another for almost two hours when my phone buzzed and I received a text from Mary.

She said she was at a bar nearby and was wondering how she'd get home after partying all night, were there gonna be cabs around or would she have needed to take the bus home?

I told her how it was possible she might have a hard time finding really late at night because of how a quiet an area it usually is, but there was no doubt she'd be able to get a bus really easily if it came down to that.

"Oh well, I'll just see what's available when it's time for me to go home.." said the last text she had sent me.

"What the fuck? Why ask me then?" I thought to myself.

Another hour went by before my phone buzzed again letting me know I got another text from Mary.

"Hey, what's your favourite kind of beer?" the text read.

"I'm a Heineken guy, can't stand the Buds. Why? Too many choices?" I replied.

"Huh guess I'm lucky then, that's what I usually drink too!"

At that point I was really confused, like oook that's cool, why are u even texting me though? (Who has two thumbs and is totally oblivious? This guy.)

I replied something in the lines of "heh that's cool, cheers?"

I mean who says cheers, honestly. (Sigh)

Five minutes my phone buzzed announcing another text message.

"Hey mind giving me your address? I'm lost somewhere in your neighbourhood and I don't have an address for google maps.."

I was pretty buzzed by that point, couldn't put 1 + 1 together.

I sent her back a message telling her the address and told her how if she needed something she should let me know and I'd go and pick her up.

It was almost an hour after midnight, I was watching the second pop corn film in a row for the night, the bottle was half empty and I was in my boxers feeling pretty relaxed by the excessive drinking when I heard the doorbell buzz.

Dazed as I was I thought that Chrissy had come back home and had probably forgotten her keys or something, so I ran and pressed the button to open the apartment complex's gate before I grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts from my room so I wouldn't look like the world's worst flatmate when I let her in.

The doorbell buzzed again letting me know someone was outside.

I opened the door with a quick sudden swing, prepared to joke about how she should be more careful with her keys when leaving the house.

Fate had other plans though, lo and behold Mary was standing there, in a tight red cocktail dress with a Heineken 6-pack in hand.

I was convinced I had seen this happen in a porn once.

"Felt it was too early to go home when I left the bar and I wanted to give you your Christmas gift!" Mary announced with a wide smile when she saw my startled expression and raised her hand offering me the beers.

I kept silent while my eyes studied her from head to toe, my gaze fell upon her cleavage that looked like it was ready to pop out of her dress.

"Sooo.. Are you gonna let me in or what?" she asked me feeling worried.

"Shit! Yeah! Sorry I just wasn't expecting company. Sorry for the mess!" I said eagerly in my best I've got it together voice.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Couple of glasses would do just great, unless you don't mind drinking out of the bottle.." she replied with a grin.

"Nah I'm not that cultured, drinking out of the bottle is just fine." I said in an attempt to look cool and not make it totally obvious how dumbstruck I was.

"Just give me one moment to clean up"

I led her to the living room, had her sit on the couch, and grabbed some trash from around the room just to be able to excuse myself for a minute.

"Hey! You need to sober up! You need to work your magic!" I said encouraging myself while standing in the kitchen before I did the only thing that I could confined in there and splashed my face with some water.

Seconds later bottle opener in hand, my boner tucked in my waistband, I headed back to the living room.

"So, this was a nice surprise. What brings you over?" I said unsure how else I was going to start breaking the ice while I sat next to Mary on the couch and offered to open up the beers.

"Needed a fellow drinker, heard you were the best guy to have a beer with.." Mary purred.

"I really hope that's a euphemism.." I answered with a smirk and handed her a beer thinking I was a flirt god while drunk on more than half a bottle of vodka.

After clinking our beer bottles against each other like a toast, we started chatting about how she was having so much fun since she transferred here, how she loved her new classes and how much here was different than our hometown, all while laughing at each other's jokes and looking in each other's eyes.

Mary seemed to be really enjoying my company and placed her hand on my arm whenever she got the chance.

"So, is there anything good on?" Mary asked suddenly with her eyes fixed on the TV that was showing some lame infomercials.

"Nah not really, cable TV sucks. Got lots of movies on my laptop though, you interested in anything particular?" I replied after giving it some thought.

"Uhmm, would love something that wouldn't need us to pay much attention to it.." she said shifting her gaze towards my lips.

I felt my heartbeat rise.

"Got the X movie on my laptop.. Feeling like watching that?" (Calling it X movie, because the title really doesn't matter, nobody watched it anyways)

"Yeap, sounds good, where's the laptop?" she said without giving it any thought.

"It's in my bedroom, let me go get it." I replied standing up quickly.

"Nah, it's too much trouble.. We might as well go in your bedroom and watch it while lying in bed, 's gonna be much more comfortable than the couch anyway..." Mary said with a wicked smile.

"Sounds good to me.." I replied agreeing to her suggestion and flashed her a naughty smile.

I took the rest of the unopened beer bottles and put them in the fridge in a hurry before I returned to the living room and grabbed the two that we were already having.

"Shall we?" I asked her feeling impatient and reaching my open hand towards her.

"Please." Mary exclaimed sharing my enthusiasm and placed her hand in mine.

I led her through the living room and in my bed room not daring too look back at her.

When inside I pulled a side table next to my bed and put our beers on it, booted up my laptop and started looking for the movie in my folders.

"Alrighty, almost ready. We can start the movie whenever you feel like it.." I announced thinking I needed to keep using the movie as an excuse to keep her there.

"We can start right now.." she answered still standing behind the bed before she turned around to turn the lights off.

Mary closed the door behind her and gently bent her body to take her heels off with her dress slightly raising up and exposing her inner thighs to me.

"We need to get comfortable first though, where are you going to sit?" Mary asked with anticipation after she finally took them off.

"I don't mind.." I replied placing the laptop on the table next to us and climbed on the bed.

I sat with my back on the head of the bed facing the laptop with my legs spread like I was inviting her between my thighs.

She kept still studying me with her eyes for a second before she came closer, placed her arms on my shoulders and shifted my body me a bit lower that I had chosen so that my back was now on placed the white bed pillows.

After seeming satisfied with the result Mary turned her body around her butt facing me and sat on the bed.

With a quick playful hop she landed between my thighs and pushed herself back so her ass was now pressed against my groin, she then pushed my legs closer together so that they hugged hers.

She leaned back to rest her back against my chest and placed her head on my shoulder letting out a small satisfied moan.

Her soft skin fell amazing against mine, her perfumed smelled sweet and flowery, it was intoxicating.

I wrapped my hands around her waist carefully angling them so that they pressed against her breasts slightly lifting them up allowing me to feel their full weight.

My penis reacted happily to the sensation and started getting aroused gently pressing against Mary's ass.

I felt like a kid holding a Christmas present just waiting to get it unwrapped.

Taking a deep breath I reached my hand forward and pressed the play button.

As soon as the opening credits came on, I felt Mary squirm her body and push her ass even harder against my groin, placing my growing erection right between her ass cheeks.

I started caressing her neck gently with my hand, moved her hair out of the way and started playing with the straps of her dress while gently pecking her neck with my lips.

Mary started letting out soft short moans, I could feel her breathing on my chest getting heavier with each kiss which meant things were on the right track.

Using the tip of my fingers I started rubbing the side of her breasts with gentle strokes I could feel her bra underneath her dress.

I slowly unwrapped my arms around her waist and led my hands over her breasts allowing my self to cap them.

Mary's breath caught sharply in her throat.

I started gently squeezing them feeling their full size in my palms, my dick started to get even harder.

Feeling encouraged by her soft moaning I started tracing her breasts with my fingers and gently slid my fingers between her bra and areolas.

I felt Mary's whole body tense up against mine.

I took each of her nipples between my thumbs and fingers and started to tweek and roll them gently, feeling them slowly getting harder and harder.

After about a minute of playing with her breasts I stopped and pulled my hands out of her bra, pushed her back a little forward and started unzipping the back of her dress.

Using a little a trick I had learned earlier in my bra unclipping career, I unclipped hers with a snap of my fingers (really cool trick to use at parties, just don't, you know, do it excessively and on women you don't know).

I gently lowered her dress down her body, exposing her bare back at first and when she pushed back against my chest the rest of her torso.

Her breasts looked amazing, two handfuls of joy, DD-cups with little pink sensitive areolas and pointy nipples.

I turned her head around by placing my finger on her chin and planted a big passionate kiss on her lips, allowing my tongue to slide into her mouth and dance with hers.

My lips lingered on hers for a minute before I placed my hands on her chest again and started playing with her boobs causing her mouth to slightly open up and letting me feel her hot breath on my mouth.

12