All Comments on 'Life's Not A Porn Movie Ch. 01'

by Ope667

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Life's Not A Porn Movie

Life's Not A Porn Movie and this is not a porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

Don't worry about what this person said ⬆. Just please keep the chapters coming!

foren7813foren7813almost 8 years ago
Flow

Flow is choppy and sporadic. Could not follow storyline and lost interest in reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad....but could do better.

There's some truth in comments concerning flow of the story.

Get an editor ASAP and you'll improve quality and be rated with the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good

Look I know you have some negative comments but don't be discouraged. This was a very good story. I read a ton of these and yours is one of the best. Your imagery is top notch. I do not know anything about flow and such but I very much enjoyed your story. Now I can't wait for him to fuck his sister in (hopefully) the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Your story was very well written, arousing and is worth reading more of ! In your next chapter, I think Chrissy needs to be visited by her brother tonight almost nude and cuddle with his sister and do what he did to Mary with her. She did the whole thing on purpose and to try to break down the wall between them .... I'll bet, his sister would be very hot in bed because its her brother screwing her !! Thanks ...

cowgirlcutiecowgirlcutiealmost 8 years ago
PleAse

Please write the next chapter ASAP must read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done chap

Very good story and well written/translated. Couldn't tell English wasn't your first tongue from the read. Very good. Hope the next 4 read just as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Start.

I wouldn't have known English wasn't your first language if you hadn't mentioned it. You've done better than a lot of people whose first language (presumably) IS English. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why why why

Why do 'authors' here always make them pull out?

It's a fucking fantasy, fill her with cum and enjoy it. You can't get a disease from a story, no one is getting pregnant from a story, just cum inside her ffs.

Other than that, I enjoyed this story greatly, sadly didn't make me cum as pulling out ruins the whole illusion.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
great start

great start cant wait for the next chapters.

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Ooops

Its a bit strange shooting your load on a girls ass when wearing a condom, second, there aint no buses on Christmas day !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous