All Comments on 'Life's Not Literotica'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

So incredibly hot, and so moving. I love this story!

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
truly enjoyable

great story. honest. real. believable.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Desire and Guilt

Loved the reality of mixed yearning lust and self hatred in dad, but Debbie (Delilah) seemed to feel only lust as she lured him on. Sometimes it really is that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yea

Very well written! Fuck the police YOLO

estragonestragonover 11 years ago
I Don't Care For the Genre

but you roped me in with the title for this one, and I wasn't disappointed. Very hot and believable.

jmmpet17jmmpet17over 11 years ago
:)

great story, and it was so sweet! i loved it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now What?

More? Did she or will she get pregnant? Do you also get to put it in her ass?

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Beautifully Hot......

I loved this story. Can`t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Love u story would like to read more keep up the good storys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very very good

I admit the title roped me, and while I usually find these father daughter stories too absurd to be believed, this rang true. These were people that I think could actually live next door to me, and while I can't imagine going to the lengths the father (and the daughter) did, I'm not saying it's impossible It's hell being left alone for reasons you can't control.

And a special thank you for a break from all the foot long cocks and the girls with drop dead bodies. Like Seinfeld said, "Have you been to the motor vehicle office lately?" Just regular nice people are sexy too.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 11 years ago
Awesome!!

It had that feel that it was real ... loved it!

SilmarillionSilmarillionover 11 years ago
It is about time an honest story was told

and thank you for keeping it real. As you said, not all fathers, or men for that matter, are Adonis's beating their daughters away. There are real people out here, real figures, with real issues that have stories that are just as sexy and sensual as those fantasies we read about.

Well done and well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty good

Like the other comments said this story seemed real. Except for being able to get it up 4 times after drinking 6 strong rum and cokes. Hell I wouldn't be able to stand after that much rum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

good story it felt real to me so i felt like i was there you know what i mean good work

Morlan502Morlan502about 11 years ago
Life as it happens!

You made this story seem quite real with fighting the urges and the anguish. Well done! I am positive that not only many widowed but other dads have had daughters grow up and remind them of their younger years. In some cases the missing loved spouses, and always of the origin of those daughters. The product of passion with their mothers and fathers! No hung like a horse or penthouse looking daughter, well that just added to the realism that was portrayed in this story!

surface6669surface6669about 11 years ago
Good story

Especially loved the part about her ex black bf's huge cock tearing her plump, virgin white ass up! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very real and sexual

nice, fairly likable characters

The thing is "Ugly Betty aka America Ferrera" is to me actually so friggn pretty, not gorgeous, but so much more than "just cute", so I would never knock a girl who looks anything like her.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1065229/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

Thanks;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
her name

that girls name on ugly betty was America Ferrarah and in really life yes she is on a bit of the chubby side but she is beautiful almost like a greek goddess just chubbier and non revealing chlothes

Lenny20Lenny20over 7 years ago
Perfect

This is all I have wanted in a story on this site for years. For once something with realistic characters. Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It did seem real. It might have happened with my wife and her dad. That sweet plump body with glorious thick pussy hair, sweet voluptuous melons, a very tight wet pussy. It was obvious he wanted her. There were so many signs I could easily see. She was, and still is, so naive about such things. Older men wanted her. She is so desirable. How hot and wet and throbbing she is when my dick is deep in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was a real story. They loved each other. My favorite part was him saying "our bed."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous