Life's Obstacles

Story Info
Can little sis stay with big bro?
2.4k words
41.2k
63
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carmilla234
Carmilla234
60 Followers

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of eighteen. Comment what you think. I'll try to have the next chapter out soon, but be warned - this is a slow burner.

***

When I turned twenty-three years old, I decided to hang out at a local club with my friends. I was having the time of my life just talking shit, laughing, and having random hot girls walk up and make small talk with me. I was even debating getting drunk, a rarity for me these days.

It had been a long since I let the world fade slowly into the background. All my cares faded into the back of mind like a bad memory. No more bullshit with my job. No more worrying about my parents finding out about their son's dark secret. And absolutely no more thinking about my little sister.

Do you ever have it where everything in your life doesn't go to plan, or is that just me?

"Ummm...hey bro?" Adam asked me.

"Hmm?" I grunted back in return, too busy taking a swig of my drink to notice my friends staring in the corner.

"Uhhh..isn't that your sister?" Scott asked me.

I glanced where they were looking and nearly spat my drink out in the process. Across the room was my little sister, Melody. She was talking to some older guy and laughing, oblivious I was at the same club.

"Dude, that totally is. Shit she looks hot," Adam said.

I shot him a glance that told him to shut up or he would regret it. To his credit, he did.

Adam and Scott were my best friends since middle school. We still hanged out a few times a week and played video games online with each other. When they offered a guy's night out, well I couldn't exactly refuse.

"Hang on. I am gonna check this out," I said. I dropped a crumbled $20 dollar bill for my tab and grabbed my old beat-up jacket off my seat.

When I walked over, I barely could overhear their conversation over the booming bass of the electronic music that was playing.

"How old are you?" the guy asked my sister.

"Twenty-three," she replied laughing, still unaware I was there. How did she manage to get in? Did she have a fake ID? Did her friends have connections? How the heck had she managed to get in here at only twenty?

"You look pretty cute. How about I buy you a drink at the bar and then we get out of here? My truck is parked in the back," he said, motioning to the exit.

'Like that's gonna happen over my dead body', I thought to myself.

It was at this point I saw what Melody was wearing that I saw nearly red.

First, let me tell you a little bit about my sister. We were about as different as siblings could get. She was 5'4, had mousy brown hair, wore glasses, and had very pale skin with the barest hint of blush. Melody was the shyest person I knew, but also the smartest. My sister apparently had forgotten that memo though.

She wore what I could only describe as a teen boy's wet dream. Her blouse was a button-down deep navy blue color with the top few buttons undone. It resulted in anyone seeing her black lacy bra underneath and it hit me why the bouncer had let her in to begin with. To complete the look, she donned on a plaid blue miniskirt, black thigh socks, and Mary Jane shoes.

In short, she looked like a schoolgirl about to turn slut in a decently budgeted porn flick.

'Fuck!' I thought to myself, "She's your sister for fuck's sake, Stop being a pervert.

The guy was about to wrap his arm around Melody and feel her ass when I marched over. Grabbing her arm, I growled, "Melody, what the hell are you doing?"

When my little sister saw me, her innocent gray eyes widened. "A-Alex?" she stammered out, "What are you doing here?'

The older guy laughed and turned to face me. "Is this guy your boyfriend or something?"

Hearing the guy's voice was cringe inducing. The only way I know how to describe his voice was him having smoked one too many cigars in his life and drank one too many whiskies. Something about him made my skin crawl. but I forced myself not too in front of him.

"Actually asshole, I am her brother. Get your grimy hands off of her."

He chuckled, and I felt the urge to punch him in his stomach. I was about to unleash hell on him when I felt two small arms wrap around me. I turned my head to see Melody's eyes tearing up and holding her hand on my shoulder. 'Alex, can we just go?" she quietly pleaded with me.

I turned back to the guy and said, "It's your lucky day." I grabbed my sister's hand and left, making sure to flag down Scott and Adam to let them know I was okay.

The music blared loudly outside as we exited the club. To say I was still shocked was the understatement of the century. Fuck. This was gonna be a huge problem for me.

As we entered my Toyota Corolla, I tried not to stare at my sister. "Alex, are you okay?" came a soft voice.

I looked at Melody and tried not to stare at her too much. "Yeah. Just tired. Do you wanna head home?"

Melody shook her head. "No. I..I can't. Mom and Dad are gonna kill me for going to a club."

I ran a hand through my hair and shut my eyes. "Yeah, well I'm not happy what you did either. Seriously, what the hell were you thinking about? What if that loser wanted to rape you or had an STD?"

I opened my eyes and saw her eyes start to fill up with tears. She kept her hands in her lap and fidgeted in her seat. "I..I don't know. I'm tired of being the quiet one Alex. It's taking a toll on me. I'm still a virgin and out of everyone in my friend group and..."

I sighed. I remembered being the only one in my friend group that hadn't jumped in the sack. I lost my virginity to some girl in the back of my car. It wasn't that great of an event and honestly, neither one of us were sad when we lost contact after high school.

"Listen Melody, your first time should be nice and with someone you care about. Not with some weird trucker dude that probably has herpes."

I buckled up and turned the key in my ignition. As the car started up, Melody asked, "Aren't you drunk?"

I chuckled and turned to her. "I'm fine, I only had one beer. Just be glad I don't rat you out to Mom and Dad."

The road wasn't busy which was a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I didn't have to focus one-hundred percent of my concentration into driving and a curse because that meant Melody had amble time to ask me questions.

"Do you want me to drop you off at a friend's place?" I asked, trying to avoid the conversation I knew was bound to happen.

"No. My friends are all asleep. Can I go back to your place?"

I shrugged and flipped on the radio. As the Weekend's "Blinding Lights" began to play, I said, "Sure." On the way to my apartment, Melody tried to initiate some conversation with me.

"Hey Alex?" she asked.

"Hmm?"

"Why do you hate me?"

I braked and stopped the car in the middle of the road. Turning to face her, I asked,

"What do you mean?"

"Well...you left home years ago. I know you got busy with school and stuff, but... you never called or saw me anymore. It's almost like you got ashamed of me or something."

I looked back at the road and began to ride again. "Listen, it's complicated. I'm sorry. It has to do with me, nothing with you. I never hated you."

Melody stared out the window watching the trees from the forest turn into a blur.

I sighed after a few minutes and tried again. "Look, there's a lot you simply wouldn't get. I had a huge fight with Mom and Dad. They didn't agree how I wanted to live my life."

"Oh. That's it? You couldn't bother to email me or even call me?"

"The argument was about you. They forbade me from having contact with you."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Driving to my place was awkward to say the least. My mind kept going back to how she looked in that schoolgirl outfit. Shit! I felt myself harden and forced myself and I couldn't help but think of how I could show her how sex was supposed to feel. I knew I was her brother, her own flesh and blood, but I didn't care.

I pictured myself kneeling in front of her, slowly lifting her skirt. Finding out she skipped wearing panties...my head between her legs....FUCK! I needed to stop. Right now.

I turned up the radio to some shitty night radio show and didn't say anything else. When we arrived, we exited the car and

When we finally arrived, I got out and locked the car. Thankfully my boner had now subsided. "You can stay in my bed tonight and I'll crash on the couch", I said.

"Oh no! It's okay. I'll sleep on the couch and then-"

I interrupted her before she could finish her statement.

"No. This isn't a debate. You are gonna sleep on my bed."

A frown spread across her pretty face. Without saying anything, she got out and waited for me by the stairs.

"I live on the second floor. Sorry, hope that isn't a problem. I'm in 5B."

As soon as I put the key in the keyhole and opened the door, I noticed how wide Melody's eyes were.

"Is this seriously your place?"

Looking dead serious, I said, "No. Quick! Go out and try to cause a distraction so we can go in safely. Remember, the password is 'Nessie Overlord'."

Without laughing, she simply rolled her eyes and entered. "I see you never got over your Titanfall phase. Do you even play Apex Legends?"

"Sure do," I said, placing my wallet and keys on the bowl I kept on my kitchen counter. "I'm a sweaty Watson main."

"Hey uh...Alex?"

"What's up?"

"Can I get something to drink please?"

"Duh. Come over here," I said.

She shot me a small smile. As she opened my fridge and bent over, I swallowed hard. Instead of wearing ordinary panties like I expected, she simply wore tight black panties, no doubt matching her bra.

'Stop it. Go watch some porn later. Jerk off. You'll be okay.' I thought

Shit. I felt my cock grow hard again. I cleared my throat awkwardly as she grabbed a Diet Pepsi can.

"Take a seat. We need to talk Melody."

I watched as she slowly sank down on my couch. She opened her soda and took a long sip.

"Where do Mom and Dad think you are?" I asked.

"With Terry. She's one of my best friends from my college."

I nodded. "Okay. Here is what is gonna happen. Tomorrow, I am going to go and drop you off home. You are going to go to school and stop trying to get someone to sleep with you."

"But-"

I interrupted. "Don't try it. You're not gonna sleep around. I won't allow it to happen.

My sister crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Fine. But then I am coming over Saturday and Sunday. Every week. No exceptions."

"What! No way!" I replied. It was bad enough that I was around here now. Every week and... fuck. There would be no telling what she would do to me and my body.

Glancing at the cloak above behind her, I realized she most likely was exhausted.

"Mel, it's late. I'm gonna give you something to change into. Then you are heading to bed."

"Fiinnnee. You are such a party killer."

"I'm your brother," I replied with a smile, "That's my job."

***Melody's POV***

It somehow bothered me that my brother didn't decorate his bedroom. I mean, I get that's where most people sleep and all, but there wasn't even a photo on the wall or poster.

As my head hit the pillow, I yawned. It had been a long day. Sadly though, I couldn't sleep.

What had Alex meant when he said I wouldn't understand what happened at home? Was that why he hadn't contacted me in over two years? Why was he so overly protective at the club?

As my mind swam with those questions, I heard it. It was very quiet and if I had not been awake, I would've easily missed it.

"Fuck. Uh-huh. Just like that you little slut."

I froze. There was no way in hell that was Alex.

I got off his bed and silently crept my way into the living room. I listened again for an indication as to what he was doing.

"Fuck yeah. You like that? You like being my little slut?"

I couldn't take it. I peeked my head in the living room from the hallway. As soon as I saw Alex, I gasped.

There on the couch was Alex, my big brother. Jerking off. Masturbating.

Fuck, he was huge!

His hand was furiously stroking his cock, which by my estimates was seven inches long. Were all men that size?

"Fuck little slut. When did my little sister get so damn sexy?".

Oh my God. It was me. Alex was thinking about me and jerking off.

"Oh little sister. Do you want my cum in you? Huh? Do you want me to mark you as my little cum slut? Here it comes sis. Oh shit. Here it comes my little kitten....", his voice trailed off.

As his cock began to twitch, I saw his cum cover his hand and drop to the ground. Alex slumped back on his seat, breathing hard. Before he could spot me, I ran back to his room and hopped in his bed.

Just as I covered myself with his blanket, I heard the door open and froze.

"Melody?" Alex asked.

Carmilla234
Carmilla234
60 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are many over protective brothers than are hot for Sis. Alex tries to change his thinking but he is too much in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice start. Waiting for more..

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Please continue!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with the anonymous person who commented that the vulgar talk describing his sister while he relieved himself at the end killed the mood. It was pretty good up until then. You should have used uplifting language about his sister in his fantasy instead. -2 for that. You lost more points from me because this was a short single page episode that barely scratched the surface about who the characters are in this story. 2/5 More effort from the author, please!

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

I'd describe it as not good. I'll give you one example of many: nobody enters and exits a car. Do you not speak English?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cold Sister Little sis needs my special heat.in Incest/Taboo
Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
I'm Coming! I'm Coming! My younger sister is always running late.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories