Life's Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy started squirting everywhere and softly started shouting out in pleasure, "Fuck me please, put that huge cock in my wanting pussy, make me yours again."

Trey slowly worked his cock very slowly in her pussy feeling the tightness all the way in. He could tell by her breathing it was painful but she kept pushing her pussy down his cock until it was fully inside her. She held him there letting her pussy form around his cock until she was able to start fucking it.

Slowly she let him fuck her until she had her second massive orgasm then she made him let her get on top.

Trey loved watching her face as she settled his cock deep inside her pussy. The look of pain and glee in one expression. He could see the cum dripping out of her pussy and could feel the heat of it dripping down his balls and down thru the crack of his ass. He was in heaven and so was Andy.

Andy started fucking him and picked up her pace after each deep stroke until she was shouting, "fuck me, Oh God that hurts so good, make me feel it please. Drive that cock in me, oh shit that feels so good."

Trey was scared he might hurt her so he just let her hit down hard on his cock as he raised his hips to meet hers.

Andy started quivering and then she tightened up and screamed out," I'm Cumming hard, Fuck me hard."

Trey now fucked her with everything he had and Andy kept squirting juices everywhere until she just laid out against his chest and fell asleep. Trey smiled.

3 hours later Andy woke up, looked at Trey and said, "I am sorry I passed out before you had your orgasm, lay there and let me take care of that for you right now."

Andy slid down his body until her lips were around his wonderful cock head and she started sucking it in and out going a little deeper each time until she couldn't take anymore. She could take about 3/4 of his cock but she would use her throat to massage the head of his cock as it slid back. She kept working his cock with her lips and tongue while softly massaging his balls until she felt his stomach muscles start to tighten.

"Andy, I am about to cum,"

Andy never stopped but looked into his eyes and just watched them as his body stiffened and his cock enlarged, she watched him as his orgasm blew cum deep in her throat. The amount of cum he unleashed was unbelievable. He shot three huge loads one after another in her mouth and filled it fully puffing her cheeks out and spilling out around the sides of his shaft.

She smiled knowing that she was able to swallow most of it without losing too much. She didn't know if she loved Trey, but she sure as hell loved his cock.

They spend as much time as they could together until Trey left for his training and mission with the SBS.

The pre-training was tough but Trey was in great shape, then the training mission itself was all attention to details. When Trey got back, he wrote his paper and worked with the camera team to produce a recruiting video and storyline.

As soon as he got back to Phoenix he called Andy.

"Hey lady, I am in need of some female company, do you know anyone interested?"

"Well, I think I have just the gal for you Mister, I will have her meet you at Tiffanies in two hours."

Trey was waiting at Tiffanies at the corner table and while watching for Andy, a very handsome lady walked in, looked around, stared at him and started walking toward him.

She stopped at the table, looked at him and smiled, then spoke, "You must be Trey, my you look edible, I wish I could have some of you but Andy would kill me. She is going to be late and since I work next door, she asked if I would come inform you and keep you company. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, I would never be rude unless provoked. Would you like a drink or something?"

"I would love the something, Andy told me all about you. Don't be alarmed, we are first cousins so we have shared everything since we were little."

"You mind giving me your name so we can be on equal footing as far as names go?"

"Name is Alice, and I am hoping Andy has been working on a problem for me."

They chatted for about 25 minutes and Andy finally showed up. "Sorry, I had a meeting with some clients that was called all of sudden. Seems you are a hit and people are wanting you to write exposes for them."

"Sounds like money to me, and I like money," Trey said.

"Well, you certainly will be busy for a long while, but now I want you to be busy with something else."

"Okay, what you have in mind?"

"Well, Alice is tired of meeting guy's with small cocks and I thought maybe you might want to help her out. I told her if you are okay with it, I am also. Alice and I have been known to share."

Trey looked at her and then Alice.

"Being the man I am, I can oblige if all parties are in agreement."

They left Tiffanies, went straight to Alice's flat and without wasting time, all three of them got naked.

When Alice saw the size of Trey's cock, she just stared, then said, "Oh my."

Alice is 5'7", 125#, medium sized breast with dark nipples and dark pussy lips with a nice medium large heart shaped ass. You could see some Indian heritage in her body style and color. She was strangely what Trey would call handsome more than beautiful. She carried herself well. His first desire was to taste her pussy.

"Mind if I taste your wares first?" Trey asked.

Alice laid down on her bed, spread her legs wide and exposed a clean shaved pussy and replied, "I hope you like it raw."

Trey wasted no time getting in position to start licking on her pussy. He was keenly aware of how well it smelled and the taste was almost sweet.

As he sucked on her clit and tongued her pussy, Andy climbed in bed and started sucking on his cock. Andy positioned herself so Alice could work on her pussy at the same time.

Trey could feel Alice about to orgasm so he increased his pressure on her clit and started fingering her G spot. It wasn't long and Alice tightened up and released a massive orgasm.

Trey licked her clean and remarked, "That pussy tasted wonderful."

Alice laughed and said, "I am a vegetarian and that makes cum taste better in men and women."

"I'll have to remember that," Trey responded.

"Are you ready for the reason we are meeting like this?"

"Please, yes. I want to feel that monster inside of me."

Andy helped guide Trey's cock against Alice's pussy and started rubbing her clit while Trey slowly entered her hot pussy.

"Oh fuck, that thing is stretching me out, please stop, let me get on top."

Andy laughed and helped guide Trey's cock against Alice's pussy after she climbed on top of him, then started rubbing his cock head across her clit masturbating her with it.

"Oh gosh, I am going to cum," Alice whispered out.

When she started her orgasm, Andy put the head of Trey's cock just inside her pussy and climbed up and started kissing Alice and pinching her stiff nipples all the while pushing her slowly down Trey's cock.

"Oh my god, it's so huge, go slow, please." Alice cried out.

Finally, Alice was able to get all of the wonderful cock in her pussy and just sat on it motionless.

Sweat was running down her face and her eyes looked on fire.

She started moving on his cock more and more until she was screaming in lust.

She sounded like an animal with her guttural noises and then just tightened up and a flood of cum just started flowing from her pussy while she kept bucking up and down on his cock until she just fell over and passed out.

This freaked Trey out and he had Andy help move her off of him and laid her down on the bed and they watched over her until her eyes finally opened.

Alice looked around, smiled, and said, "Damn, you should be illegal. Thank you, Andy, thank you so much." Then she fell asleep again.

Andy looked at Trey and said, "I guess It's my turn."

Andy and Trey decided to live together and Alive would visit on occasion.

Life started bad but finally, Trey reaped the rewards life can offer.

12