All Comments on 'LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 02'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is it AI or something else? Could the program be the technological representation of the universe’s needs to insure the continuation of the species? Readers are dying to find out! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The only thing missing from this chapter is more of Becca's POV while watching Kenneth and Kelly "Boinkboink"...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was hoping there’d be an update after chapter 1, thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the way the situation builds from dread into inevitability, then enthusiastic participation. Excellent story, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope for more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing, love this story and series. I hope you continue with it. Very hot and so many possibilities to explore.

apocolypse101apocolypse1018 months ago

Another amazing chapter! I love your stories and am so glad that you keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What date will chapter three be posted?

the_naked_guitaristthe_naked_guitarist6 months ago

Hi Fidget, I am eager for you to continue this series of stories, and I hope we may see a very big escalation in his actions in the community.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please finish

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The application applying debuffs to him for trying to avoid sex is my favorite part. Nkt sure why that turns me on so much but having control warped is super hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...