LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was hungry on his, but they were both keen to move things along as quickly as possible, her due to her irresistible, unquenchable lust for his charismatic masculinity, and him due to his powerful need to slide himself into this sexy, willing female. And so they briefly stood and redirected their dry-humping toward the bed, where Kenneth soon found himself on top of her, feeling his fully erect cock rubbing delightfully against her mound of Venus through their thin clothes. The cute blonde pulled her pink shorts and panties down to mid-thigh while Kenneth freed his eager phallus, and then he was overcome with a renewed feeling of deep, intense satisfaction as he pressed himself against her slick lips while she arched her back in need and bliss, offering her small breasts to her lover without hesitation as her tiny nipples pressed through her shirt, hard and pointy with arousal.

Whereas Linda's pussy had welcomed him in, gently wrapping and stroking him as he slid inside, Kelly's put up significantly more resistance initially, almost as though it knew what penetration would inevitably mean for her fertile, vulnerable body. Though her entrance was tight enough to resist his initial thrusts, the copious lubrication from her incredible arousal proved to be her undoing, and they both gasped at the intensity of the sensation as Kenneth's thick cockhead finally squeezed past her entrance and into her soft, wet depths. He took a second to appreciate the novel sensations of the college girl's pussy, so different from Linda's or even his wife's, but just as stimulating nonetheless. Kelly's was less the soft and welcoming type he'd felt the night before with Linda, the type that encouraged him to leisurely spend his time and ultimately himself inside, but instead was tight and intense, incentivizing him to stroke himself to a quick, earth-shattering release in her compelling, textured grip.

By this point Kenneth was fully aware that boinkboink would likely lead to inevitable pregnancy in this new world that LifeSim had created for him, but now that he was inside the athletic young blonde's stimulating reproductive tract, he suddenly felt so happy that he just couldn't stop fucking her. He knew this was entirely due to his new trait, of course, but even so, he couldn't fight against the sheer joy he felt washing over him at repeatedly squeezing himself into the hottie's pussy over and over again, and, just as he had felt buried up to the hilt in Linda the night before, he quickly felt that pleasurable tightness building at the base of his shaft, signaling that soon he wouldn't be able to prevent his body from flooding hers with his baby juice.

This time, however, there was the added problem of his artificial euphoria as he did the deed, greatly enhancing his partner's already considerable sex appeal as she begged for him not to stop, still unaware of LifeSim's power over her as her hyper-fertile body continued its evolutionary call to his. Nonetheless, her seductive voice pulled at something inevitable deep within Kenneth as he felt himself edging closer and closer to his limit, and he continued to impulsively squeeze himself into the tight embrace of his willing partner over and over again. He felt a bit happier and a bit more satisfied each time he did so, but his dick also felt a bit stiffer each time as well, and all too soon he felt his own irresistible urge washing over him as his cock began its final, involuntary tightening, as if in warning of what could no longer be stopped.

Ken knew he should pull out, knew what her susceptible feminine body would do with his genetic information under LifeSim's influence, but, thanks to his new trait, the thought of cumming inside Kelly filled him with such happiness that he could only relax and savor the sensation of the pressure suddenly becoming unbearable, of his cock stiffening of its own volition, entirely beyond his control as her athletic body continued to bounce furiously beneath him, stimulating him as much as she could. And then he felt the tight friction of her slick pussy finally trigger that first powerful, involuntary jerk, helpless to prevent his body from sending the first thick spurt of his potent semen deep into her artificially enhanced reproductive tract.

Ken still knew that he should pull out, that hopefully the first burst of his orgasm hadn't impregnated her, but his artificial and real happiness mingled and peaked as his balls pulsed, and he latched onto the idea that it was probably too late anyway. Instead, he just continued to mindlessly pump away into that irresistible, silky tunnel between his partner's toned thighs, his jizz reflexively draining into her vulnerable body as she moaned beneath him in bliss, until their combined juices finally overflowed and pooled on the sheets as his DNA pooled inside her and combined with hers. Everything had felt too right, her petite body had felt too good squeezing his cock to stop, and as his balls' contractions finally began to slow, he knew that this time it was too late. When he next checked her status on LifeSim, Kelly's avatar would inevitably say "Pregnant", just as Linda's had.

Kelly was entirely unaware of how the game had manipulated her feelings and body, of course, and as far as she knew her irresistible attraction to Kenneth, along with her decision to have unprotected sex with him, to let him cum inside her, had been entirely natural. None of that mattered now, of course. She hadn't been able to resist her urge to offer her tight young body up for her sudden crush's pleasure, just as any other lucky woman in her position would have, and had thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of his straining cock squeezing into her tight pussy until she triggered his orgasm. Now, of course, his seed was safely inside her turbocharged reproductive system, fertilizing her body, preparing to make her breasts swell with milk as her body swelled with his child.

She'd loved every second of it, and she'd counted herself lucky that such a perfect, charismatic specimen of masculinity had lost control inside her. It hadn't even occurred to her to use a condom, and even if it had, it would have seemed insulting. And so she had let him ride her raw, teased him into cumming deep inside her unprotected pussy, and if he knocked her up, well, so much the better!

The new lovers cuddled for a minute after their passionate tryst before the petite blond stood up to slide on her panties and small shorts once more, which quickly darkened between her legs as his semen continued to ooze out of her delighted pussy. He helped her dress, accepted a shy peck on the cheek, and led her back to the front door. Kelly didn't fully understand it, but she somehow knew that she'd gotten exactly what she had come here for.

Ken's two neighbors now had something in common despite the differences in their age and lifestyle - namely his genetic material hard at work in each of their bodies, fusing with theirs and starting them both on the long path of pregnancy. And Kenneth knew that if he wasn't careful, if he couldn't keep a better handle on his new sexual urges, more would be joining them shortly.

12