LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca lay beside him, watching the blissful smile on her beloved husband's face, her own cheeks warm with the satisfied glow of the thorough fucking he had given her. She basked in a feeling of primal feminine fulfillment as she lay there, tracing her fingers over her trim stomach, imagining herself succumbing to Kenny's potent sperm inside her and swelling with his child.

Every woman should feel like this, she found herself thinking. She knew it was ridiculous, that Kenny needed to be careful about his conquests or the entire neighborhood would soon be filled with swelling bellies. Still, for some reason that she couldn't explain, the idea appealed to her. It made her oozing pussy tingle like it had when she'd seen Kenneth with Linda and Kelly. Becca had never had any reason to believe that she was the type of girl who'd enjoy sharing her man with other women, but she couldn't deny how much it had inexplicably turned her on to secretly watch as Kenneth rawdogged Kelly this afternoon. Hell, she wanted him to keep spreading the love around the neighborhood, if only so she could keep getting off on it.

Becca slipped two fingers back down into the mingled juices between her thighs as the thought came back, even stronger this time.

Kenny should make every woman feel like this. And I should be there to watch.

12