All Comments on 'LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 04'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LamppLampp3 months ago

Argh, the chapter ends so soon :(

chipmonk9chipmonk93 months ago

Lacking in sex compared to previous chapters but you improved in world building by expanding outside the neighborhood

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A tad short, but you developed the story and it’s more fleshed out now. The final paragraph fulfills the mantra of serial story, “Always leave them wanting more!”

BrockhouseBoltzmannBrockhouseBoltzmann3 months ago

Not sure about the decision to make people outside the neighborhood notice the strangeness of the overnight baby bumps. As soon as any of the pregnant women post a pic to social media, won't tons of people start asking questions about these impossible pregnancies (although it's possible Kenneth will impulsively choose to use his happiness points to fix that problem instead of his impulsiveness, in which case I withdraw this criticism)? Also, while I'm not opposed to having a sex-lite, setup focused chapter of a series, this one doesn't really do enough setup to justify its abrupt, unsatisfying conclusion. Overall, I don't think this chapter is one of your stronger works, but I'm very much enjoying the series, and hope it goes on for a while.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just went back and reread the series through from the beginning. It's so much fun! I love the way Kenneth is trying to undo the effects of the game even as he and everyone around him are being willingly corrupted. The train wreck aspect of it is fabulous. I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.

EglefinoEglefino2 months ago

I'm not so a game-player (more match3 and hog), but your writing about the (well)known working of this game is good to understand for me. Gradually the story the different persons came also back in the last chapter, so I thought there was another chapter to read.... but there was not. I did like the whole story and hope you can find the energy and time for a follow-up chapter.

Thanks for writing anyway,

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Nice story line that is begging to be continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...