LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As such, Kenneth decided to look for someone who could remove the program from his phone and computer. It was clear that the only ones who could potentially help him were people outside the sphere of the program's influence, people who didn't have an avatar to be affected, and that led him to consider Isabel, a friend of his who had worked as a database engineer in his company's IT department for over 10 years. If anyone he knew could help him with his predicament, she could.

And so, five minutes later, Kenneth found himself at Isabel's desk, trying to figure out just what to tell her about his problem. In the meantime, he continued to appreciate his conspicuous lack of sexual attraction to his pear-shaped Latina coworker.

Ultimately, he decided to just wing it.

"Hey Isabel, do you know anything about video games?"

"Oh, hey Kenneth! Yes, actually. I've done some game dev work on and off over the years, but nothing too major. What's up?"

How to put this delicately? "Oh, I started playing a new neighborhood simulation game, but it's been behaving really oddly, and it somehow installed itself on my phone too. It refuses to force quit on either device, and it seems to hide itself on my phone as soon as I leave my neighborhood."

"That doesn't sound like any game behavior I've ever heard of - are you sure you didn't just download some sort of virus that just called itself a game?"

Kenneth grimaced inwardly. While he was pretty sure LifeSim wasn't technically a computer virus, he couldn't deny that it had infected him with a chronic need to breed which immediately spread to any woman who came in contact with him in his neighborhood. He eventually responded that, while it may ultimately turn out to be a virus of some sort, it definitely behaved like a sadistic game, and that it had turned out to be much more realistic than he'd expected.

Isabel asked for his phone and fiddled with it for a few minutes, but couldn't find any trace of a game hiding itself. She did happen to notice a heart-laden text from Kenneth's wife telling him how much she couldn't wait for him to get home, along with a picture of a very pregnant belly. That was strange - Kenneth hadn't mentioned anything about Becca being pregnant, and it was the sort of thing he would have told her as soon as he knew.

She finally handed him back his phone and asked him to tell her a bit more about the game.

"It's... kinda hard to describe," Kenneth responded evasively. "Would you be willing to pop over to my house after work to look at my computer - I can give you some more info on the way."

"Uh, sure, I guess. I don't really have anything I have to do this evening. I'll meet you at your car at 5."

The rest of the afternoon flew by, and before Kenneth knew it he was in the car with Isabel headed back toward his house, his dread increasing with every mile as he came closer and closer to falling under LifeSim's influence again. On the way, as promised, Kenneth fully came clean and told Isabel everything that happened since he had bought the game the previous Friday afternoon, from breeding Linda at the party on Friday, to knocking up Kelly and his wife on Saturday, to accidentally making them all six months pregnant Sunday night. He ended with his plan to reverse his first punishment that evening and his hopes that Isabel could find a way to just uninstall the game entirely in the meantime.

Isabel sat and listened to him calmly and quietly, not saying a word until he had finished his entire outlandish story.

"Kenneth, I've known you a long time, and you're one of the most level-headed people I know, so while I obviously don't believe you, I do believe that you think that what you're saying is the truth. If it were anyone else, I'd say this all sounds like a really perverted way to ask for a threesome with your pregnant wife. But, since I trust you, I'll agree to go to your house and see what's on your computer if you promise to tell Becca what you've just told me afterward so we can go get you some help."

"That seems more than fair."

As they neared Kenneth's house, he spent his final few lucid moments trying to prepare Isabel for the craziness she'd probably see once she was in the neighborhood.

"Ok, we're almost there. I'll probably start acting really strangely once we get inside, but I need you to just ignore me and anything weird happening around me and just figure out how to get the game off my computer as quickly as possible."

He braced himself to try to resist LifeSim's effects, but, as expected, there was nothing to resist: sex was now simply the foremost concern on his mind, whether he wanted it to be or not, and Kenneth felt a familiar tenuousness around the edges of his psyche that told him he could no longer fully control his baser impulses. At least he had Isabel with him to keep him grounded, the only sane person in LifeSim's madhouse.

Unexpectedly, however, the suddenly sexually appealing Latina spoke up from the passenger seat in a quiet, oddly breathy voice.

"Kenneth, I, um, I think I believe you now."

He looked over in surprise, and was horrified to discover that not only did the bottom-heavy Latina's feminine curves suddenly seem mouth-watering to his sex-obsessed mind, but that her dreamy brown eyes had become large and liquid, her cute little nose was flaring so she could take in as much of his hypnotic musk as possible, and her seductive cheeks were flushed with what could only be a dangerous amount of arousal.

12