Lifestyle Ch. 06: Finding Issues

Story Info
The new swingers try again, and find their first problems.
5k words
4.33
5.9k
6

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second half of my re-written former story 'Getting Started Ch.02: Firsts', describing the swinger couple's initial steps in their new lifestyle.

The previous story "Lifestyle Ch. 05: Newbies" was posted to the Loving Wives category. This is in Group Sex, since that LW category has too many predators who hate these types of stories.

**************************************

I was sitting at the kitchen table with my coffee and tablet computer on this lazy Saturday morning. It's my usual morning routine to catch up on news, check e-mails, and check other online accounts.

I looked up as she came through the door from the basement stairs with a sweat towel over her shoulder, her shoulder length auburn hair tied back in a ponytail. I admired her 135-pound, five-foot seven figure in those workout tights and the sports bra barely containing her 38-D's.

It's a habit I have of routinely glancing at her when she's in the same room moving around. She'll often bend over to pick something from the floor or bottom of the refrigerator, legs straight with her ass pointed toward me. Or if she's wearing a low-cut top, she'll do it facing me emphasizing her cleavage. She'll even glance over her shoulder to see if I'm admiring her ass, and if not, she'll say in a disappointed tone: "You didn't notice!"

She loves the attention when she's in the mood to flirt, which is most of the time. I enjoy her smile when she gets the attention she craves. And I give her that attention because she says she'll always take care of me, as in meeting my need for sex. So, we seem well suited for each other.

After the last of our kids left the house, our sexual relationship went into hyperdrive for a few months, trying to rediscover the feelings we enjoyed in our younger years. But, after 30 years together, there's just no reclaiming that newness of exploring our bodies and reactions which we enjoyed in those earlier years. The routines we've settled into take over, and it's difficult finding anything new to try with each other.

Our older friends, Fred and June recognized our growing frustrations and pointed us to a swinger website as a possible solution to our sexual boredom. So, we decided to give it a try, with Fred and June acting as our emotional safety net if either of us have any problems.

*****

"I e-mailed another couple from the lifestyle website about possibly getting together," I said. "Rick replied back they're interested in meeting us."

"You didn't invite them here, did you?"

"No. We learned our lesson with Jay and Katie last month. No more 'sight unseen' invites to our house. We should meet others at a bar, restaurant, or other venue first."

"Good. I want to do it again. Watching you with Katie was exciting. Jay was just a little strange. He was talkative and friendly enough, but I could tell by his attitude during dinner he was very unsure of himself. Then when I fished his under-endowed cock out of his pants, I realized why."

"You want a guy with a big cock?"

"It didn't have to be big if he knew how to use it. Half the time Jay was humping me, I couldn't feel it, and several times I had to help him put it back in. And he didn't offer to use his fingers or tongue as a substitute."

"Katie was certainly energetic. She was like the Energizer Bunny on me."

"And I enjoyed watching you two together. But she's probably in this lifestyle to find satisfaction she isn't getting from her boyfriend. I expect they'll break up if she becomes financially stable since her divorce. We thought by limiting this to couples, we would find other stable couples like us. Now I want to meet the other couples first. We need to find out more about their relationship. I don't want some needy woman trying to pry you away from me. And I'll be on the lookout with the guys, listening for that self-assurance that comes with a big dick."

"I'm not going to lose you to Jay?" I chuckled.

"He was worse than those other guys from high school I dated and dumped before we were married!"

"So, ideally, you're looking for a confident guy who makes you orgasm with his big dick first, whose wife worships him by putting on a porn show with me."

"More or less ... yes," and she laughed. "You know me so well. You should add that line to our profile."

"Rick said he and his wife, Charlene will be at a winery tomorrow which is about 30 miles from here. Do you want to join them?"

"OK. Let's go there to check them out."

Second Couple

We met Rick and Charlene at the winery and enjoyed an afternoon of getting acquainted over a bottle of wine.

They are a longtime married couple; now empty nesters like us. Rick is about five foot ten and average build with greying hair. He worked for a contracting firm as a program manager, and his wife had been the stay-at-home mom. Charlene is about five foot four and 160 pounds, with brown hair cut a little above her shoulders. She was dressed somewhat conservatively in a nice dress which didn't show off her 36-C tits.

Rick said they didn't usually meet new couples for a one-on-one at restaurants. They prefer meetups with larger groups. They recommended we join a local group which schedules get togethers at bars in the area. Those meetings are in a secluded area of the venue, and during slow times such as a Sunday afternoon.

"We meet new couples in those larger group settings, because we're not trapped with them if they turn out to be duds. We're free to mingle with others to escape," Rick said.

"You're meeting us here outside of that group. Taking your chances?" Jan noted.

"This is one of our favorite wineries. We know the owner and some of the regulars here. So, when I e-mailed about meeting here, I knew we had potential distractions to draw us away if we wanted."

"And do you want to ... be distracted?" Jan asked in her flirting tone, as she put her hand on Rick's leg.

"Ahh ... Not right now," Rick stammered. "We know too many people here."

I turned to Charlene. "After a glass of wine, Jan can be a little direct when she wants something."

"And I wonder what she wants?" she asked and laughed. "I know Rick appreciates it. She's catching him off guard."

"Are you on guard?" I asked.

"Oh, not me. I'm more interested in finding a guard standing at attention," she said as she looked down at my lap.

At the end of the afternoon, we said our good-byes with no commitments, so we could go home and discuss our impressions in private. But it was obvious we all wanted to get together soon.

"Oh, yea. I'd do him," Jan said on our way home.

"Well, I want to see you follow through."

*****

Rick sent an e-mail with their home address, inviting us to join them for happy hour at their house the following Friday. Jan cleared our calendar, and we replied accepting.

We both came home early Friday afternoon to shower and prep a few supplies in a small bag. Knowing this would be a playful evening, I packed Jan's favorite lube, small vibrator, and some condoms. We added two bottles of wine as a gift for our hosts.

We drove through their very nice neighborhood of manicured lawns and two-story brick houses on half acre lots. Their house had a two-car garage, with short driveway and small front lawn. I noticed they had tall hedges along a fence on both sides of their yard, stretching back to provide privacy screening in their backyard.

Rick met us at the door, saying "Come in. Charlene's out back on the deck."

He led us through the dining room and kitchen, out onto the deck, where Charlene was sitting at a low table, sipping her wine. I handed our wine bottles to Rick. "Thanks for inviting us."

"I'll take these downstairs to our bar. What could I get you to drink? Or, if you'd like, some couples prefer to head straight upstairs to the bedroom."

Rick's suggestion of heading straight to bed might have caught Jan off guard. I knew she was in a mood to flirt. Jan quickly took control, saying: "A glass of Chardonnay would be nice."

"I'll have the same," I added.

"Give me a few minutes. I'll get a chilled bottle from the basement bar," Rick said, and he turned back into the kitchen.

Jan looked at Charlene. "Do you have a bathroom nearby?"

"There's a powder room beside the basement stairs just past the kitchen."

Jan followed Rick back into the house, as I sat beside Charlene. Jan later described their scene in the kitchen.

*****

Once in the kitchen, Jan heard Rick in the basement getting the wine and glasses. She quickly stepped out of her sandals and stripped out of her jeans and panties, dropping them beside the basement door. Then she pulled her blouse over her head, dropping it onto the jeans.

She stepped naked into the open basement stairs doorway and leaned against it in a seductive pose.

With a wine bottle in one hand and two glasses in the other, Rick turned back to the stairs and took the first step up before looking up at her.

"Did you find something you like?" Jan asked.

Rick stopped and stared for a few seconds, then continued up the stairs.

Jan stepped back into the kitchen and Rick passed her, stopping to set the wine glasses on the counter. He poured a glass of wine, handing it to her and saying; "Let's get the other two and head upstairs."

He poured a second glass and went out onto the deck, with Jan following.

*****

"Let's take our drinks upstairs to the bedroom," Rick said as he came onto the deck, handing me the wine.

I saw my wife stopped at the door, naked and sipping her wine.

Charlene and I stood from our chairs. Rick picked up his drink glass from the table. We followed him through the house upstairs to their master bedroom.

As we entered through the corner door into the bedroom, Rick walked to the other end of their long dresser along the right wall. The king bed headboard was on the far wall, so Charlene and I walked around the foot of the bed to the left.

We set our drinks on the dresser and nightstands, and we started undressing as my naked wife sipped on her wine.

Charlene and I were stripping on our side of the bed. But I was slowing down, watching Jan as she stared at Rick removing his shirt. When he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, she put her wineglass on the dresser and stepped in front of him. She dropped to her knees as she pulled his pants and briefs down, and his hardening cock sprang out in her face.

My own hands were moving slower and on automatic as I continued undressing and watching Jan. She pushed Rick back until he sat on the bed, picking his feet up for her to finish removing his pants. Jan crawled forward pushing his knees apart, grasping his cock in her left hand and kissing the head of it.

Charlene laid down on the bed, and I finished removing my jeans to step to the bed beside her head. I felt her grab my cock and pull it into her mouth, as I watched my wife sucking Rick's six-inch hard cock. Seeing Jan kneeling on the other side of the bed with her head bobbing with that fleshy shaft in her mouth made my cock harden.

Jan lifted her head and used the back of her hand to wipe the drool from her chin.

"Lay back on the bed," she said to Rick.

He turned to lay his head on one of the pillows and picked a condom from the nightstand to get ready, as Jan stood and crawled onto the bed to straddle him. I was now pumping my cock into Charlene's mouth as I watched my wife reach down to grab his condom sheathed cock and guide it in. She lowered her pussy down onto his cock, then raised up and down a few times to get comfortable with it.

Jan picked up speed riding his cock. She glanced over at me smiling. "I want to see you slide into her."

Charlene pulled her head back further onto her pillow, releasing my cock. "Fuck me!" She spread her legs open.

I opened a condom and rolled it on, climbing onto the bed, and shifting to get between her knees. I put my hand on Charlene's left knee to press it down, giving Jan a better view. Charlene grabbed my cock to guide it in as I pushed my hips forward, with Jan watching as I slid into Charlene's pussy.

I was pumping into Charlene with a steady rhythm as Jan rode Rick's cock right beside us.

After another minute on Rick's cock, Jan said "Let's change positions. I want to feel you fucking me from behind."

She rose up, releasing his cock and turned facing me and Charlene, her ass at the edge of the bed. Rick swung his legs off the bed and stood behind her. I didn't get a good view this time as I was still on top of Charlene. But I could see him grab her hips and pull her ass back as he slid into her.

Charlene straightened her left leg, giving Jan a perfect up-close view from the side, watching me pound my cock into her. I only lasted another minute until I felt the cum rising from my balls. I could feel the pressure climbing up through my cock, until it feels like the head is going to explode.

"Aghhh," I moaned as the first shot erupted, filling the condom inside Charlene.

As the spurts subsided, I calmed down and pulled out of her. I crawled off the bed and grabbed a few tissues to clean my cock after sliding out of the condom. Then I returned to lie down between Charlene's legs to finish the job of pleasing her with my tongue.

I was having trouble focusing on pleasing Charlene with Jan so close and watching me. Rick's cock pounding into her from behind had her moaning "Oh, Oh, Oh..." in time with his thrusts.

I fucked Charlene and went down on her. But I was distracted with the sounds my wife was making as she was being fucked next to me. I really wanted to watch the two of them.

These same-room foursomes have their drawbacks. You can't watch it all, while doing it all at the same time! It's like being a kid-in-a-candy-store. You want it all!

When we were all satisfied about an hour later, Jan and I left their house. We were both still excited and couldn't stop talking about the erotic scenes. We were so turned on by the experience, we fucked again in our own bed that night.

*****

The next morning, I sent an e-mail to Rick and Charlene saying how much we enjoyed their company and hoped we could get together again.

A few hours later, we received a reply from them.

****

Couples who are new to the lifestyle are often very excited after their first experience. After so many years of marriage, having sex with someone new does that to you. But you will find as you gain more experience with others, there is more to these relationships than just sex. There needs to be a certain chemistry between all of the four people involved.

We didn't feel the chemistry we needed when we were all together last night. But we hope you two will not be discouraged, and continue to search for those who are compatible.

****

Rick and Charlene sent us a 'break up' letter!

Jan and I talked about the evening, trying to think of a reason they didn't enjoy it. The only thing I could think of was maybe Charlene wasn't feeling appreciated by me trying to watch Jan with Rick.

So, Jan and I joined the meet-up group, awaiting their next gathering with the hope of finding other suitable couples.

Bad Date

Our search for more couples wasn't like we're going to "fuck'em and leave'em", or as some call it "putting notches on the bedpost" (counting how many different conquests you can rack up.)

With Jay and Katie, my wife didn't want to get back together with Jay. And with Rick and Charlene, at least one of them wasn't interested in a repeat session with us. I thought Charlene was probably disappointed, thinking I was too distracted watching Jan with her husband.

That's a problem with this couples' lifestyle of sex: It takes FOUR to tango! When we're getting together with one couple at a time, all four in the bed must like each other, all four have schedules to sync, and all four need to want to do it again. Syncing schedules between four people can put get-togethers off for a month or two!

We found another interesting couple, Lee and Joan on the web site, and we both agreed it might be nice to meet them. They had several pictures posted that indicated a fun and playful personality. One picture showed a closeup of the wife's shaved region, with two small toy Smurfs. One was carrying a pair of scissors, and the other pushing a wheel barrel full of pubic hair.

*****

After a few e-mail exchanges, we coordinated a dinner at a restaurant with them. Over the course of our dinner, we found Lee was very controlling and Joan was his sub.

Joan said, "I do anything he tells me to do. If Lee told me to crawl under this table and suck you off, I'd do it. Although I think it would be a bad idea and would get us kicked out."

"Why would you do something you don't think is right or that you don't want to do?" Jan asked.

"If I don't do it, he'll discipline me later. You should come visit us sometime and see our dungeon!"

"You let him beat you?" I asked.

"Only sometimes, but it's not a brutal flogging. And sometimes it might just be hot candle wax. See!" She pulled her blouse up a little to show us numerous white dots or scars on her stomach from hot wax burns.

"And you keep going back for more?" Jan asked.

"Joan and I have been together for 20 years," Lee said. "She finds it exciting, not knowing what I'll do next to her. She'll always orgasm during these sessions."

"We didn't see any of that in your profile," Jan said. "I just thought the Smurf picture was cute."

"Some people are immediately turned off by our relationship, as if I'm keeping her a slave. So, we like to have a chance to talk about it, and let you hear Joan's side of this, too. As for the Smurf pic, that was something I found on the Internet. I copied and posted to our profile."

After dinner, Jan and I gave our 'we have to work tomorrow' excuse. We choose to do these first meets on a Wednesday or Thursday, so we have a ready excuse for not going further with them.

We said 'maybe some other time' for seeing their dungeon. On the drive home we both agreed they were far too extreme for us to get involved with.

Jan and I kept looking for other compatible or 'more normal' couples. And within another month, we did encounter some of those issues Fred warned us about.

Other Room?

We met a couple, Brad and Cindy at the first group meeting we attended. We were in a private room at a restaurant. With drinks in hand, we wandered among about 20 couples in various small groups.

Brad's wife, Cindy was gorgeous, at a short five foot two and no more than just over a hundred pounds. She was wearing skin-tight jeans tucked into black, knee-high boots with stiletto heels. Her 36-C tits stood out nicely with the silk material of her white blouse draping over them. Her waist-length open small jacket allowed us to see her dark nipples occasionally poking out. She was hot!

We saw Rick and Charlene enter the room, and Charlene came over to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Rick merely waved at us, as he headed toward Cindy to start chatting her up.

Charlene didn't say anything about their break-up e-mail. She casually talked as if we were old and close friends. So, I now had to reassess who decided to end it with us. It might be that Rick had some jealousy issues seeing me with his wife. Or possibly he didn't like Jan's attention being diverted watching me with his wife.

A minute after they came in while Rick was talking to Cindy, it didn't escape my attention when she turned away from him and went to talk to another small group. Apparently, Cindy wasn't feeling the chemistry with Rick.

We were at the meet-up for about three hours, and Jan spent almost half of her time talking to Brad. She was fascinated with his friendly and joking style. This didn't seem to be just one of her usual flirting targets, either. He was someone she clicked with personality-wise. And although I thought his wife Cindy was really hot, she was into working the room, and spent her time wandering among the small groups talking to others.

12