Lifestyle Ch. 12 - The Bar Group

Story Info
Our swinger couple find regular FWBs in a meetup group.
8k words
3.63
5k
8

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured my first cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table with my tablet computer. This was my quiet time to relax before heading to work: reading the news online, reviewing e-mails, and seeing what's happening in my life with any changes to our shared online social calendar.

My morning routine was interrupted as I saw my tall, shapely wife walk into the kitchen. Her long dark auburn-hair was bound by a hairband in a ponytail hanging halfway down her back. Her athletic toned figure and ample chest always captures the eye of men (and many women) around her.

I might have ignored her and continue reading after thirty years together. But my eyes are always drawn to those boobs and clean-shaven slit when she puts them on display. And now that the kids are all out on their own, she has more opportunities around the house to display her assets.

"You're up early," I said. "Any problems sleeping?"

"Oh, I slept very well, ... after you untied me," she replied, a little sternly. "But you're NOT going to do that again any time soon. I told you to stop."

"Only after the first wave hit you. I seem to recall you also saying; 'don't stop', several times after that."

"I wanted to enjoy the afterglow of that first orgasm."

"And I wanted to see how many times I could make your legs shake again. I was enjoying it. That's why I used the cuffs and tethers. I didn't want you grabbing my hand to stop me. Besides, the cuffs are Velcro, and you know how to undo them ... if you really wanted to get loose. So, you didn't really mind."

"Well, if you bring out the cuffs again, be prepared to wear them!" she scolded. "It's my turn next, and payback's a bitch." She laughed as she walked into the laundry room. "I forgot a load of laundry in the dryer last night," she added, her tone returning to normal "and I need my workout clothes."

***

In our early years when we started dating as seniors in high school, Jan learned her flirting skills by trying out different methods on me and mercilessly tormented me in public to see if she could make me get an erection. She learned that touching me in various ways, whispering close to my ear, or dangling a necklace above her cleavage would get a reaction from me.

After our third date when we both had our first experience with sex, I found her moans and body tremors fascinating. Realizing I could control her reactions by adjusting my stimulations of her sensitive spots was almost like tuning a radio for the strongest signal. It became my payback for her public flirting when I could later edge her to multiple orgasms. Our relationship became one of mutually teasing, exciting, and satisfying each other in this back-and-forth sexual game.

After over two years together, I went away to a university for my junior and senior years. And when dating other women, I found sex with them never seemed quite as satisfying. Each summer when I returned, Jan and I would get back together, because she found the same with the guys she dated while I was away, with none of them getting her off the way she seemed to enjoy with me. She said they made her "work" for her own orgasms. So, we seemed drawn to each other to get what we couldn't find in other sex partners.

Now, after over thirty years and as empty nesters, we're back to looking for more ways to excite each other.

***

"Do we have any plans for the weekend?" I asked, as my personal planner and wife disappeared into the laundry room.

"I talked to the kids this week" she called out from the other room "to see if any of them wanted to get together, but they're all busy. Jennifer and Rob are getting a weekend free for couple time, with Rob's parents taking the grandkids. And I didn't plan anything else for us. What do you have in mind?" Jan asked, as she came back into the kitchen wearing her sports bra and running shorts.

She walked to the refrigerator, opening it to retrieve the orange juice.

"I checked the joint e-mail account" I said "and saw an invite from the swinger Bar Group. They're meeting at two o'clock Sunday at Rick's Bar & Grill. Rick must not have anything going on, so he's letting the group use the upstairs venue room again."

Jan poured a small glass of orange juice as she answered. "Since we joined that group last fall, he always seems to have at least one Saturday or Sunday per month free for us. Maybe I should give him a blowjob to show our appreciation," she said as she sat across the table with her juice.

"Only if I can watch," I replied "... and you swallow."

"Yuck! You know I don't like doing that, even for you. He could cum in my hand, not in my mouth."

"Well, you know what I say to that: 'It's not a blowjob, until the job is done.' But it could be his wife, Sharon who deserves the credit for scheduling the room for the group. And I wouldn't mind saying 'thanks' by making her legs shake."

"You know their profile says she's 'bi'," Jan pointed out, "so she might want me to do it. And I don't lean that way."

"So, you say! But Claire caught your attention at the house party a few months ago, even after your boy-toy, Ken took care of you. Maybe we should change our website profile to include 'Bi-curious' for you."

"Don't you dare!" she snapped. "I'm not ready for that ... at least not yet."

"I see on the web site invite," I continued "Brad and Cindy plan to attend Sunday. It's been months since we last saw them. Do you want to go?"

Brad and Cindy were a nice couple we played with after meeting them at one of these group meetups. Jan really like Brad, and her enthusiasm the evening we had dinner together caused some of our first misunderstandings.

I enjoyed my time that evening with Cindy, although she seems to be a social player and was hard to read emotionally. I couldn't tell if she liked me or not. But she and I still fucked our brains out that evening. Her attitude toward me was that I was just an available stiff cock to use.

"Okay," Jan said. "Sign us up. I'll text Brad to start toying with him."

"Let's try something new this time at the meet-up," I suggested "since it's in a private area. Remember the Wii Vibe remote control vibrator I bought you to try during one of your business trips?"

"Yes, but I couldn't get it to work with your cellphone remotely."

"Well, we still have the small local remote control," I pointed out. "You might try wearing the toy, and I'll give him control."

"That could be interesting. Okay." Jan said, then stood from the table and went to the basement stairs, heading down for her morning workout.

***

Our fun in this lifestyle started about a year ago when we created our online profile on a swinger website. We then found a few interesting couples via e-mails, then meeting them at restaurants. If they caught our interest, we would get together with one couple at a time. It made for some interesting conversations when we're talking to another lifestyle couple over dinner, knowing there's a potential to have sex.

Those initial dinner meetings can also become awkward, when we show up and find one or both of them are not quite what we expected from their profile or in our imagination. It's not only about pictures versus faces, although some people do continue using pictures of themselves when they were much younger and in better shape. But even if their profile pictures and descriptions are accurate, sometimes, when talking to someone, you might get turned off by their personality. The wife might sound like a sarcastic bitch or not talk at all. Or a husband might be an obnoxious braggart or a meek wimp.

During our first year on the website, another couple pointed out a better approach to finding compatible couples is to attend group events like swinger meetups which can be found on the website. This makes things less awkward. At group meetups, we might encounter a couple where Jan likes flirting with the guy, while I wander off to talk to someone other than his silent wife. We can discuss between just the two of us later if we want to contact any couple we met there for one-on-one couple fun.

Our favorite group became the "Bar Meetups". The group organizers would select a bar they know, usually with plenty of space for some privacy. And they pick a time when it's not very busy, maybe a Thursday evening, or Saturday or Sunday afternoon. The organizer sends out a meetup notice to the group members. We register via the web site to attend, allowing others to know who will be there. Usually, fifteen to twenty couples will show up at these, and spend two or three hours chatting in smaller groups. And these lifestyle chats can be about anything, including and very often about sex.

The Bar

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you have our toy bag, in case we decide to play afterwards?" she asked as she walked out of the bedroom. She looked stunning, wearing a short, tight, red cocktail dress and her four-inch cork heel sandals. The material clung to every curve of her body, showing a lot of cleavage, and came to just below her ass cheeks.

"Yes, I have the usual. Condoms, your favorite lube, the Celebrator, and the small Hitachi wand. I also have the Wii Vibe, and it's fully charged. Are you dressed as usual?"

"Of course. Do you want to check?"

I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her ass. "No panties, and I see your nipples are poking. Trolling for a new catch? Or are you planning to make it easier later."

"I know Brad will appreciate it."

"He's not staying long enough to get the full benefit of it," I said.

"Then I want to see him drooling, when they have to leave," Jan responded.

"Maybe I'll drool over Cindy in her stiletto-heel boots."

"You do that," Jan replied. "But you know you're coming home with me."

"I always enjoy coming home to this," as I picked her up by the ass and kissed her.

"But not now. It's time to go."

We drove the thirty minutes to the bar and parked away from the entrance. There were quite a few cars there. The cars near us in the parking lot were already empty, the people already inside.

I reached into the back seat and retrieved our toy bag. I pulled out the Wii Vibe and lube, handing them to Jan.

She squirted a few drops of the silicon lube on the u-shaped vibe and worked it around the toy. I put the lube back in the bag as she pulled her dress up a few inches, exposing her opening. I watched as she slid one end of the vibe in and worked it comfortably into place.

I pulled out the remote and pressed the button, but nothing happened.

"Here," I said as I reached for the exposed end of the toy at her clit. I pressed on the end, the hidden button there, to turn it on. We heard and she felt the quick double vibration which indicated it was powered on.

This time, when I pressed the remote button, she said "Oh yes! It's working ... Now turn it off."

I pressed and held the button, and the vibrator stopped. We got out of the car and Jan pulled down her dress, running her hands down the sides.

"Looking good," I said. "Are you sure you can hold that in while walking."

"I have panties in my purse if I need them. But I think 'she's' tight enough for this."

***

Rick's Bar & Grill for this latest meet-up was owned by a couple who were also in the swinging lifestyle. They knew exactly what we were there for, and when they're not busy, they allowed us to use the bar's upstairs private event area. That area has a small, private restroom, which makes it even better than a corner of a normal bar or restaurant. This was perfect for the group's get togethers, because it allowed more open discussions, without the chance of being overheard by the vanilla (non-lifestyle) customers.

We arrived at the bar parking lot about twenty minutes after the meet-up start time. Being exactly on-time at these meetups isn't important. Many of the couples will come and go throughout the afternoon. Some come early or late for only an hour to say hello, using this to fill in before or after some other social commitment. Others might leave early to "get a room" and have some fun together.

As we walked into the bar, I checked the remote control two more times to ensure it was working. It seemed to have a range of about eight to ten feet away from her. We stopped at the bar to pick up a drink and start our tab, then joined the others in the secluded area.

There were already about seven of the group couples at a long table in this area of the bar. So, we made our way to the far end of a table near Brad and Cindy.

"Brad. Here's a surprise for you," I said, handing him the Wii Vibe remote.

He looked at the small remote with a quizzical expression, apparently not knowing what it was. He then handed it to Cindy, and she also didn't recognize it. So, she passed it along, the control for Jan's vibrator making the rounds of the table.

As the wireless remote came around to my side of the table, it found its way to Charlene. She held it saying "Oh. I know what this is," as she pressed and held the button.

During the minutes it took for the remote to make its way around the table, Jan forgot about it and was talking to Cindy. She wasn't paying attention when Charlene got it.

Jan suddenly jerked up straight in her chair. "Oh, yes! That's it."

Charlene laughed "So, you're the one wearing it."

"Yes ... Oh!.. You can stop now ... OHHH!"

Charlene was having fun, pressing the remote control's button to increase the speed, and watched Jan squirm in her seat. When she pressed it quickly again, it seemed to stop the vibrator, because Jan relaxed.

She handed the control to me, saying, "Wouldn't it be fun to have a party with several of these? The women could wear the vibrators and drop the remotes into a grab basket for the men to find who they held in their hand."

"We could make it more interesting with some sort of point system," Jan said. "Women get points for holding out over time before they're caught wearing it."

"And the guys could hide the control in their pockets as they wander the room." Charlene added. "We'll give guys points if a woman can't find out who has her control."

We continued with this discussion about possible toy parties, coming up with more ideas for how to make it more fun.

After about forty-five minutes in the party room, Jan told me she was going to the private bathroom to remove the vibrator.

"The charge is dying on the vibrator, so I'm going to take it out. I could do it right here. But I need to use the restroom anyway." she said as she went toward the small bathroom.

"I'm heading downstairs for another drink," I said. "Do you want anything from the bar?"

"Yeah," Jan said. "I'll take a glass of the house Merlot."

Awkward Encounter

When I returned from the bar with our drinks, I saw Jan talking to a black couple. The guy was about my height at six-foot three, but probably at least thirty pounds heavier and more muscular. The woman was a little shorter than Jan, and as well endowed, wearing a low-cut top and a nice summer dress. They looked familiar, but I couldn't remember where I had seen them.

I handed Jan her glass of wine.

"Look who I ran into," Jan began. "Do you remember Celia and Carl from my company's Christmas party two years ago?"

"I thought you looked familiar," I said. "But we haven't been to many of these meetups, and I couldn't place you, being out of context like this."

"It was funny running into Jan," Celia said. "The look on her face was priceless!"

"The last thing I want" Jan said "is people at work knowing of my activities in this group. You know my boss is very uptight and conservative."

"I know, mine too," Celia said.

"I came out of the bathroom, and there she was waiting to go in," Jan said as she turned to me. "Celia and I worked closely together on a project for over a year! When I saw her here, I panicked and was trying to think of a reason for being here. 'What do I say? How do I explain being here? Oh, yeah, I was just using a bathroom in this private party room, because ... Wait ...' Then it hit me! 'The only people in this room are the swingers!'

"When I saw the light go on as it hit her," Celia said "I nodded saying, 'That's right. Me, too.' Carl and I have been in this lifestyle for a few years."

"Jan and I have only been doing this for about one year," I said "and no one at my work knows about this. How about you, Carl? Does anyone you work with know you're here?"

"I've talked to a few of the guys at the office, and they know we play. Celia and I have even shared some fun time with one of my co-workers and his wife."

"We'll have to get together sometime, just the four of us," I said.

"Unfortunately," Celia said, "the company's relocating me for a special project, Jan. Carl can work remote for his job, so he's coming with me. And we leave tomorrow."

Carl said, "We came here today to touch base with some old friends before heading out. It's a busy time for us, at least until we get back in a few months."

"Well, Celia," I said "send Jan your profile name, and keep in touch. Let us know when you get back and things settle down again. You can come over to dinner to catch up."

"I remember Celia telling me two years ago of a few things about you, Carl," Jan said teasingly, as she slid a finger down the front of his shirt. "Now that I know you might be available, I'll have to find out for myself."

"I'll try not to disappoint," he replied.

"But it's time for us to leave," Celia said. "I was heading to the bathroom before the drive home. And we need to pack."

Restroom Clean-up

They left and we continued mingling with the others, with Jan and I getting sidetracked and going in different directions.

About fifteen minutes after her friends left, I found Jan talking to another couple, Glenn and Sandra. Glenn had a somewhat working class, "Bruce Springsteen" look, which I knew Jan found attractive. And Sandra was a good-looking, five-foot six blond, wearing a nice knee-length silky dress that flowed around her as she moved.

When I stepped up to them, Sandra was saying, "We're new to this lifestyle, and I'm not so sure about it. This was Glenn's idea to come here."

"We've been at it for about a year now, and I find it interesting," Jan said. "I get to play with guys as much or as little as I like. And as long as we leave jealousy behind when we're here, almost anything goes."

As I walked up to them, Sandra looked at me as she addressed Jan, "You mean I could kiss a good-looking guy like him, and no one would mind?" She reached her hand behind my neck and pulled me down for a kiss.

Jan laughed. "Oh, this is my husband, Ted, and I certainly don't mind. Go for it."

Jan was holding her glass of red wine as she turned toward Glenn. She grabbed Glenn by his neck and kissed him, too. But she spilled a few drops of the wine on Glenn's pants.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said. "That will stain if we don't get to it right away."

"Don't worry about it," he said, dabbing at the spots with a napkin.

"But those slacks will be ruined if we don't get the wine out quickly," she said. "Here, let's see if I can treat it. I carry a special spray for red wine spills when we go out."

Jan reached into her purse and pulled out her stain spray. She grabbed Glenn's hand and led him to the private area's small bathroom. As she pulled him inside, she left the door open. Sandra and I stood just outside watching them, as Jan picked up a few paper towels and wet them in the sink. She then dropped to her knees in front of Glenn.

Jan looked up at Glenn and giggled. "This seems like a waste of good wine. I could try sucking it out ..." she said coyly. "I mean the wine ... But I guess I'd better use the stain spray."

She sprayed the red wine drops and started rubbing the wet towels over them. Her rubbing included going over his crotch, and the bulge that started showing there.