Lifestyle Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... yes please" Laura purred.

"It's smart of you to do this" Sevara continued as she tossed the old cuffs aside with a metallic clank. "It's a huge expense, equipping a dungeon. Why buy bondage furniture when you can come use mine?"

"I agree" Laura replied with a nod. "Though, if I'm honest, I'm already dreaming of having my own little dungeon some day."

"Oh! Going to give me some competition?" the veteran joked.

"No, no! Nothing like that!!!" Laura waved her arms.

The duo laughed and Sevara nodded toward her massive rack of dildos. "C'mon, let's pick out our toys. What's the biggest cock this little bitch has taken so far?"

"Seven inches."

"Pffft, a small fry in my business. Think he's ready to take it up a notch?"

"Only one way to find out!"

Nathan tried his hardest to get comfortable as the two Dominas laughed and outfitted themselves with strapon harnesses. It was so weird to be face down, ass up, shivering in a bondage dungeon. Even more so to hear them talking about a seven inch dick like it was small. Seven inches was Nathan's size when fully erect. He'd always been proud of his above average penis. It seemed if his wife and Mistress Sevara had their way, those days would soon be over.

When they returned a few minutes later, Laura had a giant red rubber dong strapped around her waist. It matched her outfit perfectly. The fat, nine inch silicone phallus gleamed in the overhead lights of the dungeon. Mistress Sevara stepped into his field of vision briefly to show off her mighty monster. It was a massive, shiny pink schlong; an inch longer than Laura's and equally thick. She'd discarded her corset and now stood only in pink satin and latex. Despite the color coordination, their thick, bobbing weapons stood out menacingly.

Nathan's nervous laughter came involuntarily as he watched the women stroke their girthy lengths. He wondered if he could actually take those gargantuan toys. They say all it takes is lube and patience, but that's easy to imagine when you're not staring down the barrel of two colossal rubber dicks.

"Don't worry honey, we'll be gentle" Laura said in her most soothing voice.

"At first" Sevara added, followed by a hearty laugh. She disappeared from view, stalking around to his backside.

As the hostess slathered her fingers in lube and began probing his pucker, Laura brought the tip of her strapon to Nathan's lips.

"Open up, lover boy. You're gonna learn to suck cock properly, tonight."

Her hips pushed the red glans past his lips. She didn't stop until Nate had taken the first three inches in his mouth. He was instantly packed with slick, pungent silicone. Nathan began slurping away, eager to please his wife. As Laura held his leash tight and guided more of her fetish-wear phallus into his mouth, Sevara opened his anus with three fingers. Eventually, that turned into four thrusting digits as his pucker loosened.

Nathan groaned around the increasingly sloppy strapon. His wife pulled back gently before gliding it back in. Laura had almost reached the five inch mark and Nate was coming close to gagging with each insistent push into his packed mouth. He could taste nothing but musty rubber and his own frothy spittle as Laura smiled wickedly and fed him more cock.

Mistress Sevara's fingers were digging so deep in his rectum, she was practically fisting him. Finally, they slurped free with a thick trail of viscous lube. She pressed the tube of anal grease to his ass and gave it a generous squirt. The thick jelly coated his insides liberally.

"Spread your legs like a good whore!" she commanded from behind.

Nathan obeyed and awaited his anal pounding. She tossed aside the lube and lined up the head of her cock with his spongy rosebud. Mistress Sevara guided it in and pressed her hips forward firmly. Nathan felt his asshole expand with the full weight and girth of her bulbous bitch-breaker.

"MMMMPPHHHHHH!! GHHHHMMMPPPPHHMMMM!!!" he muttered around his wife's thrusting red fuck-wand.

"Ahhhhhh, there we go!" Laura shouted gleefully as she watched Sevara tunnel into her lover's accommodating bottom. "Look at that! You're taking that big fucking cock like a champ!"

"Mmmmm, he sure is!" Sevara added as she backed out and plunged deeper in his silky hole. "Looks like he loves that big red treat you're feeding him, too."

"No kidding. I think he's enjoying it a little too much" she replied with a pair of slaps to Nate's cheek. "Time to go deeper!"

Nathan tasted bile for the first time as his wife sank to the six inch mark in his face, pushing her latex cockhead all the way to the back of his throat. He gagged around the rubber length and his wrist cuffs rattled as he pulled on the restraints. Mistress Sevara took a fierce grip of his hips and started fucking his ass at a strong, steady pace. She sank to the six inch mark much faster than Laura, since his ass was already trained to take it. From the increasing speed and intensity of her thrusts, it was clear she intended to give him much more.

As he choked on fat rubber dick and felt Sevara pound him roughly from behind, Nathan did his best to relax and accept his new station as a strapon slave. The longer it went on, the more he noticed his body reacting in a positive way.

Mistress Sevara's strokes were somehow different. She was angling her fucking down slightly. The constant rubbing over his prostate filled Nathan with a warm, spreading giddiness that he'd never experienced. His groaning and grunting turned to pleasurable moans as Sevara bucked in and out of him with two thirds of her thick, lube-drenched length.

*SMACK SMACK*

Her pink latex palm blasted off his ass cheek before seizing his hips anew.

"You love it! Don't you, slave?!?"

"YRRRMMM! MMMRRRTHHHRRMMMM!" he squelched wetly around his wife's plunging phallus.

Laura laughed and seized his brown locks in her red latex fingers.

The aggressive spit-roasting continued for long minutes as Nathan's body buzzed with ever more delirious pleasure. The warm giddiness of submission more than made up for any discomfort caused by the two thick lengths spearing his holes. His moans and the pulls on his bindings grew more frenzied as he lost all control of himself. There was a rapture building in his body that was so much more powerful than anything his penis had ever delivered. This was a euphoria that could only be felt by surrendering one's ass to an experienced strapon Goddess.

"MMMMMMMMMMPPPHHH!!! MPPPPPHHRRRRMMMMMMM!!!!"

Nathan's body spasmed and his hot load shot all over the top of the smother box. Ropes of white gunk decorated the creased, brown wood as his cock erupted uncontrollably. Nate's mind went blank. His limbs shuddered with a bliss he'd never imagined, driven on by the fat rubber cocks plowing his mouth and ass without end.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU COULD COME, PIGGY?!?" Mistress Sevara shouted when she realized the mess he'd made.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Her vicious palm swatted his already red ass for another round of firm spanks.

"Certainly not me" Laura added, glaring down at him with a look of smug disapproval.

She took tighter hold of his hair with both fists and began fucking his mouth even harder. Mistress Sevara pushed herself deeper into Nate's stretched pucker, going beyond the eight inch mark. The ferocity in her thrusts told Nathan she wouldn't be happy until her fearsome weapon was balls deep in his ass.

"That's ok. He can clean it up when we're done."

"With his tongue, of course" Laura clarified.

"Naturally" Sevara replied with a wicked smile.

Both women lost themselves in the rutting pleasure of female domination as the brutal spit-roast dragged on. Nathan lowered further onto the smother box as the strength left his arms and legs. Soon he was wallowing in a puddle of his own jizzum as he was filled at both ends with slippery silicone cock. The frenzied femmes hunkered down on strong thighs and continued until their hips and legs could thrust no more.

It was a grueling first session with Mistress Sevara. Nate could only imagine how intense the next one would be. How much farther, faster and harder would his wife push their sexual dynamic now that she'd discovered her need to dominate? How long would his cock be locked in chastity in between permitted orgasms? How much of their nest egg would be spent on rubber clothing, giant dildos, sexual counseling and outfitting a dungeon in their basement?

Nathan and Laura's marriage was saved. All it had cost him was everything. In the end, it was a price he was delighted to pay.

12