All Comments on 'Lift Your Skirts, Emily'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Graydon66Graydon66over 4 years ago

Loved this ... stiffened my cock and need to hear more about these characters exploring

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great start to story.I hope there is more to come.

Writer2000Writer2000over 4 years ago
A clever idea

An enjoyable story, erotic throughout with a clever and unexpected twist. A really good read.

csltcsltalmost 4 years ago
"But - but Sir Joshua, it's - it's indecorous."

Excellent Story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delightfully conceived - and very erotically enjoyable ....... 5* ....... T

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good role play fantasy. We have done a similar role play fantasy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

But much too fast. Too automatic. Too mechanical.

He never has her play with his cock and balls even.

Three stars.

bad_hobbitbad_hobbit4 months agoAuthor

Sorry, Anonymous, but you seem to be making similar comments about several of my stories at the moment. I appreciate and welcome feedback, but if it includes detailed comments or criticism, please have the decency to identify yourself so I can at least communicate with you to try to understand why you think what you do about my work. If you have a problem with the lack of intimacy in the stories you've criticised, as seems to be the case, you've picked the wrong stories. There are many others - Uncle Bob and Consequences, for example - which you may find more to your tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...