Light The Fire Pt. 03

Story Info
Cal and Luca discuss the events of the previous night.
7.5k words
3.3k
9
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 09/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story will continue references to homophobia and violence throughout. Reader discretion is advised**

**Thank you all so much for the love you've shown this story! I'm so glad you're enjoying it and will continue to do so.**

When I woke up the next morning, Luca was gone. His bed was a tangled mess of blankets, his sweatpants from the previous night thrown onto the floor in a heap, and there was no sign of him.

I frowned, a thousand thoughts running through my head that I couldn't make sense of. Had I misread the situation the night before? Had I gone too far when he was a little too drunk to make a coherent thought? He appeared sober enough, hadn't had enough drinks to affect his balance, but maybe he wasn't as sure as he thought he was. I never should have agreed.

"You're an idiot, Cal," I muttered, running my hands over my face and knocking my glasses askew. "An actual idiot."

The last thing I wanted was to ruin our friendship over it, especially if we had to live with each other for the next few months, but maybe I had done just that. I should have said no. I should have stuck to my first reaction and not done it. At least that way, our friendship wouldn't have been ruined and he wouldn't have decided to make a run for it in the early morning.

My mind continued to spiral as I dressed, pulling on the same pair of jeans from the night before and a green shirt. I tried to ignore the thumping of my heart against my ribcage as I sat at my desk and turned on my laptop, swiveling the chair to try to calm my restless energy. My stomach groaned, and I grabbed a granola bar, chewing on the corner of it, but it just tasted like cardboard.

I tried to distract myself by starting the reading before classes started, but my eyes were drawn to the small clock in the corner of the screen. Each minute ticked by with no sign of Luca. I wouldn't have been so bothered by his disappearance if the previous night hadn't happened, but the anxiety and guilt grew as time passed. Did he really regret it that much?

I thought back to what happened; the taste of his precum on my tongue, his soft moans as I sucked his cock, and the way his hand tangled itself into my hair. My cock hardened at the thought of him slowly jerking me off, his begging for me to cum, and the way he licked his lips afterwards. It felt so natural.

The door to the room opened, and I readjusted my pants to cover the small bulge forming. I turned the chair, watching as Luca stepped into the room. His cheeks were tinged red, sweat trickled down his forehead, and his gray shirt was covered in damp patches and clung to his body. He wasn't alone. Behind him trailed Brandon in a similar state and several others I didn't recognize.

"I almost had you, and I would have if my calf didn't seize up," Brandon said, tugging the bottom of his shirt up to wipe the sweat from his face. I spun the chair away from them.

"But you didn't."

"But I almost did."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Luca laughed, and I turned to face him, watching as he took a sip from his water bottle. He looked at me for a moment, our eyes connecting for no more than a second before he turned away. Anxiety flooded my chest, and I took a breath, turning back to my laptop and trying to ignore the conversation behind me. Had he asked the others to come back with him to avoid talking to me? That had to have been it.

He was ashamed.

"Hey, Cal," Brandon said, lightly knocking my shoulder. He spun my chair around before I could stop him. "This is Ethan, Lewis, and Zack. All on the football team."

He gestured to each one in turn and I took a mental note of which one was which.

Ethan was tall, broad-shouldered, with dark skin and a close-cropped haircut. Lewis stood a head smaller, with curly blond hair and freckles covering his face. Zach stood off to the side, his long dark hair pulled back into a bun and his arms crossed over his chest. He was the only one who didn't seem hot and sweaty.

"This is Cal, Luca's roommate."

Ethan nodded, his eyes drifting to the books on my desk. "That's a lot of books."

"So I've been told."

A small, fake laugh escaped my lips, and I dragged the palms of my hands, which were slick with sweat, across my thighs. I glanced at Luca, who continued to not meet my eye,but shuffled from one foot to the other as though he felt the weight of my gaze.

"Were you studying?"

"Hm?"

Brandon gestured to the screen with a slight raise of his eyebrow. "Before we came in."

"Just trying to get some reading done before classes start. I've done most of it already, but the nerd in me won't let it go."

"I think I've been behind on reading since freshman year." He laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"How have you not been kicked off the team yet?" Zack asked.

"Because Coach loves me and tolerates the rest of you."

"You keep telling yourself that."

Brandon launched himself at Zack, wrapping his arms around his waist and tackling him to the floor as though they were playing football. I spun the chair away and took another look at Luca, but he continued to stare away from me, watching the fight between his teammates. He didn't even look at me. I might as well have not been in the room at all if that was how he wanted to act.

I turned away from him, plugging my headphones in and doing my best to distract myself from the chaos unfolding behind me. The headphones worked to block out the noise, but even the loud music failed to calm the thoughts swirling through my mind. He had been the one to make the first move and yet regretted them the moment he slept on it for a few hours. If he was going to spend the next months refusing to look at me, I wasn't sure I could stand being his roommate.

No matter how hard I tried to concentrate on the reading, I couldn't. My mind couldn't focus on the words on the screen and my heart thumped against my ribcage with so much force I thought it might tear through my chest. I've lived with and gone to High School with people who didn't like me. I thought college would be different, but once again I'd managed to put my foot in it.

Just one of the many reasons I resigned myself to the life of a hermit.

Someone tugged at my headphones, removing them from my ear and letting them drop to my shoulders. I moved the chair a little.

"We're off," Brandon said. "Need to make sure the rest of the team haven't choked on their own sick or something."

Lewis pulled a face, taking a swig from his water bottle. "Don't, you'll make me throw up in a minute."

"Just saying it like it is." He laughed. "See you around, Cal."

"See you."

The three of them shuffled out of the room, leaving Luca and me alone for the first time in an hour. A strong, oppressive weight settled over the room. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and I wondered if Luca could hear it, too. I spun the chair around to face him, hoping that he might finally meet my eye, but he didn't. Instead, he threw his now empty water bottle onto his bed and perched on the edge of his mattress, his leg bouncing up and down.

All I could hear was the distant music trickling out of my headphones as they hung around my neck, my reading forgotten, and the thumping of my heart in my chest. My palms grew sweaty, the oppressive weight growing heavier with each second that passed.

"Are we just not going to talk about last night?" I said after a few minutes, the beating of my heart became too much to bear.

"I need to shower." His voice was barely above a whisper, his hands moving rapidly along his thighs. He still didn't meet my eye.

"Luca, look at me." My voice cracked, the fear and anxiety eating away at every part of me. "Please."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I just can't."

"That's not an answer." I tore my headphones from my neck and let them drop onto the desk, standing up as I did so. "If you regret what happened, then just say it, get it out of the way. We're going to be living with each other for the next few months. We can't just pretend the other doesn't exist. You were the one that wanted it."

He stopped moving his hands along his thighs but still didn't look up. Instead, he clasped his hands in front of him. "I don't."

"You don't what?"

"Regret it."

I frowned, the anxiety twisting into confusion. "But you--"

"--Went for a run to clear the beer from my system. I bumped into Brandon and the others whilst I was out. They wouldn't leave me alone." He shook his head a little. "I've never done anything with a guy before, but it was fun. I wouldn't mind doing it again."

He looked up from the floor. Our eyes met. My mouth went dry, my mind blank, and whatever I wanted to say to him vanished the moment I stared into the bright green eyes that caught my attention on the day we first met. I could feel my cock hardening my jeans, the fabric becoming uncomfortable. Luca looked at my crotch, his tongue lightly flicking over his lips. He slowly stood up, taking a few cautious steps towards me.

My feet were stuck to the floor. I couldn't move, but I didn't want to. Luca walked towards me until we were inches away from each other, his eyes never leaving mine until I wasn't sure if he had blinked once. My heartbeat thumped against my chest just like before, but this was different. It wasn't dread or anxiety that coursed through my veins.

"I couldn't look at you whilst the others were here because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to control myself." There was a huskiness to this voice that went straight through me. "You just do something to me, and I don't know what it is." His fingers twitched towards my zipper. "All I could think about when I was running was your mouth on my cock and the taste of your cum. It drove me insane. I need to taste it again." He leaned close to my ear, his breath warm against my neck. "I need to feel your cock in my mouth."

"Luca--"

"--Don't. Let me. Please. I need to do this."

All words failed me at the slight pleading in his tone, almost begging me to give him permission. I thought it was a dream, one I didn't want to end. No one had ever spoken to me like that before.

I took a shaky breath and nodded my head, giving him the permission he so desperately sought after.

Luca's fingers found my zipper, pulling it down and fumbling with the button of my jeans. His eyes met mine once again. My legs all but turned to jello under his gaze. It wasn't a usual gaze; it was full of lust and need. A desire.

He dropped to his knees in front of me, not breaking eye contact once as he hooked his fingers around the waistband of my pants and pulled them down to the floor. I watched him move his hand to my boxers, pressing the palm of his hand to the noticeable bulge. A groan escaped my lips. He smiled a little, making the same motion before his fingers gripped my waistband and he pulled my boxers down.

My erection sprang free, precum oozing from the tip just from Luca's words. He swiped his tongue across his lips once again. Whether he knew it or not, that small action was enough to drive me insane and more precum oozed from my cock.

Luca reached out in the same way he did the night before and wrapped his fingers around my cock. A spark of electricity coursed through my body. I moaned, feeling his hand slide up and down my length, gathering the precum as he stroked me. Pleasure hummed through my body from his touch and the sensuality of it all. I'd been with other people before, but it had never felt like that before.

I looked at Luca, his bright green eyes meeting mine. He kept his gaze steady with mine, not once breaking eye contact with me as he leaned forward and lightly licked up my cock. Luca swirled his tongue around the tip to gather the precum. I moaned, bucking my hips a little and tangling my hand in his hair.

That was all the permission he needed.

He took the tip of my cock into his mouth, continuing to swirl his tongue. Warmth spread through my body as though someone had lit a match in my veins. I tightened my grip on Luca's hair, itching to pull him further down my cock, but I refrained. A low moan left my lips and Luca took a little more of my length into his mouth. He moved his tongue with the same skill as someone who sucked cock for a living.

I was at his mercy. He made me putty in his hands just by the movement of his tongue and the bobbing of his head up and down my length. My legs were like jello, my mind spun from the pleasure and warmth from Luca's mouth. I tilted my head away from him.

"Fuck... That feels incredible."

Luca didn't respond. He continued to take more of my cock into his mouth, his hands tightly gripping my thighs. Slowly his hands moved up, cupping my ass and pushing me forward a little more, almost a third of my cock disappearing into the wetness of his mouth. His fingers spread my cheeks a little and he gripped them tightly. I could feel his index finger moving towards my hole and a shiver of anticipation filled my body.

He must have noticed because in a second the warmth from my cock was gone and he released his grip on my ass. I dropped my head, watching him as he placed his index finger into his mouth and coated it with his saliva. With a small smile, his lips found my cock again. His hands returned to my ass. Luca pulled my cheeks apart, and I felt his finger press against my hole.

In one smooth movement, he pushed the tip of his finger into my hole, pleasure rippling through my body and I threw my head back, moaning loudly. Luca continued to bob his head along my cock as he pushed his finger deeper into me.

"Holy shit."

My ass stretched around his finger and he started to move it in time with the bobbing of his head. My body ached for more, needed more from his touch.

"Another. Please."

Luca obliged, slipping a second finger into my hole and stretching me out that little bit more. Every nerve of my body was tingling, my skin electric under his touch. No one had ever had that effect on me before, and I doubted anyone else would. I could feel my orgasm building as Luca's fingers lightly brushed my prostate. I bucked my hips forward, my breathing growing more ragged.

He pulled himself off my cock once more, but his fingers remained in my hole.

"I need you to look at me when you cum. I want to look into your eyes when you release." His voice was low, husky. "Look at me, Cal."

Hearing him utter my name was almost enough to send me over the edge. I dropped my head to my chest, my eyes meeting his as he returned his mouth to my cock, which was covered in his saliva. He flicked his tongue over my tip, lightly thrusting his fingers into my hole. His eyes remained focused on mine as fingers hit my prostate, my body burning.

My balls pulled tight against my body, and my cock exploded. Several ropes of cum erupted from my cock, my hips jerking as I filled Luca's mouth. To his credit, he didn't once pull away and simply swallowed it as though he had done it countless times before. My body tingled from pleasure, my hole squeezed his fingers until the last of my cum hit the back of Luca's throat.

Slowly, Luca pulled his mouth off my softening cock and inched his fingers from my hole, leaving me empty and wishing for more. My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath. My mind emptied, and I struggled to pull a single thought. Luca watched me with a small dribble of cum in the corner of his mouth. I watched him lick it up. The action alone was almost enough to get me hard again.

"You okay?"

I nodded slowly. "That was the best blow job I've ever had. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you've done that before."

"I might not have done anything with a guy before, but that doesn't mean all the porn I watch has been straight." He stood up, a small smile crossing his face. "I've learnt a thing or two."

"It shows."

A comfortable silence settled between us. I glanced at Luca's crotch, noticing his own sizable bulge through his shorts. My fingers inched between the fabric, my body desperate to get its hands on his cock and once again taste the saltiness of his cum in my mouth. Before I grabbed them, Luca's fingers found mine, and he pulled them back.

"Not yet."

"But you didn't--"

"--I wasn't kidding when I said I needed a shower." He dropped his head, his lips brushing my ear as he spoke in a low whisper. "Later."

My body trembled as his lips touched my ear for a moment, but disappointment quickly flooded through me as Luca dropped my hands and I listened to his light footsteps as he left the room to shower. My heartbeat thumped against my ribcage. I stood in the center of the room with my pants and boxers still around my ankles and my mind spinning at a mile a minute.

When I woke up that morning, I never thought I would find myself with Luca's mouth wrapped around my cock and his fingers thrusting into my hole. My cock was still slick with a mix of my cum and Luca's saliva, the mere sight of it almost getting me hard once more. I shook my head, trying to push the thought to the back of my mind as the prospect of another night with Luca took control. My body tingled at the thought.

I grabbed the towel from the back of my desk chair and wiped my cock before pulling up my boxers and pants. My legs still felt like lead, and I dropped down on my bed, grabbing my phone and seeing several texts from Ryan. After hanging up on him the night before and not texting him after being swept up with everything that happened, it wasn't surprising. I opened the next messages and started to type.

----------

From: Me

To: Chips Ahoy

Luca knows. He's cool with it.

----------

From: Chips Ahoy

To: You

Told you! Next time, you should listen to me because I am full of great ideas. Sorry you didn't get to tell him yourself. You'll get a normal coming out, eventually.

----------

From: Me

To: Chips Ahoy

The day I get a normal coming out is the day you actually have a good idea.

----------

From Chips Ahoy

To: Me

I'mma slap you next time I see you -_-

----------

I laughed, not bothering to reply and letting my phone drop onto the blankets beside me. A sense of calm washed over me, a feeling I hadn't really felt since stepping foot into the dorm rooms a week before. I had been so certain that Luca wouldn't be happy with me being gay that I wound myself up like a spring. With it all out in the open, I could finally breathe.

I never expected Luca to have such a reaction nor to be so eager on his return to the room. I'd been certain he was straight, but now I questioned that. He might not have done anything with another guy other than me, but watching gay porn meant he was at least curious. I tried not to think about it. It wasn't my place to make assumptions about his sexuality and I wasn't going to force him to admit something he wasn't certain of.

For the time being, I was willing to just play around. What harm could come of it?

The door to the dorm room opened and Luca stepped through wearing jeans but no shirt, small beads of water glistening off his bare chest. My mouth went dry. I cleared my throat, causing Luca to smile a little as he dried his hair with a towel.

"I was thinking, and it might be fun to watch a movie tonight."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow at him, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Cleo got me this mini projector thingy that I haven't used. The wall above my bed is blank so we can connect it to my phone and watch a movie with some snacks or something."

"Sounds like fun."

"Cool, let me find a shirt and we can go on a snack run."

"Do you need a shirt?"

Luca laughed, crossing the room and reaching into his dresser to pull out a dark red shirt. "Most shops require them."

"Pity."

I scrambled off the bed and tucked my phone into my back pocket as Luca pulled the shirt over his chest and hid his smooth muscles under the fabric. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little disappointed. After pulling on some sneakers, we left the room and rode the elevator down in near silence, but it wasn't the least bit uncomfortable.

12