Light The Fire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a new comfort between us, a silence that we didn't feel the need to fill with small talk about insignificant things. I never thought I would find someone I felt that comfortable around in only a few short days, but I welcomed it. It wasn't something I was going to take for granted, especially when Luca knew more about me than I expected him to. If I had it my way, he might never have found out that I was gay, but I was grateful he knew.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out, seeing a new message from Ryan but simply swiped it away.

"Who's Chips Ahoy?" Luca asked.

"Ryan."

"Do I want to know?"

I bit back a laugh. "According to Damien, when Ryan was six, he ate nothing but Chips Ahoy cookies for three months. He's had the nickname ever since."

"Do you have a nickname?"

"We all do."

He raised an eyebrow at me, pressing me without saying the words or prompting me to provide an answer. Our family nicknames were rarely shared with anyone, but I found myself divulging humiliating family secrets.

"Damien got off lightly. He's just Dee-Dee, or Double Dee, since his name is Damien Denton. I always thought it should be Triple Dee because his middle name is David, but Ryan didn't agree."

"And yours?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"No guarantees."

I narrowed my eyebrows at him, shaking my head. "When I was eight, they christened me Cheerios because I said I was a really boring person. They weren't wrong. Then, when I unceremoniously came out, they changed it to Lucky Charms. Lucky Charms are basically gay Cheerios."

Luca bit down on his bottom lip, color rising in his cheeks as he fought to not laugh at the story. I couldn't blame him if he did. It was ridiculous. The first time Ryan called me Lucky Charms was right after our parents kicked me out. He did it to cheer me up, but the nickname stuck.

"That's the best thing I've ever heard. Damien definitely got off lightly, though." Luca nodded a little.

"I've always said that, but we can't think of anything better." I sighed. "Maybe one day."

We reached the closest Target and headed straight for the candy to fill up for the movie night ahead. Both of us avoided the Chips Ahoy and Lucky Charms, though we exchanged looks when we found them and had to look away from one another before we started laughing.

By the time we finished, the shopping basket was full of Oreos, Swedish Fish, M&M's, Sour Patch Kids, Reeses, two tubes of Pringles, and a bottle of Coke. It looked like we were feeding the entire floor rather than just ourselves. Happy with our haul, we paid and stopped off at the closest McDonald's for something to eat since I'd had nothing but the granola bar and Luca hadn't eaten anything.

Once again, we found ourselves in a comfortable silence as we ate, Luca scarfing down a twenty-piece box of nuggets as I ate a cheeseburger. He watched me with a slight tilt of his head as though trying to work something out, but there was a small smile on his lips. There was nothing malicious in his gaze, nothing lurking in his bright green eyes. A flash of lust passed over his eyes, and he tore them away from me, fidgeting awkwardly.

After lunch, we returned to the dorm room where I tried to focus my energy on the reading for class, but I just couldn't do it. All I could think about was Luca being such a short distance away from me and the plan we had made for that night. I knew that it was unlikely to just be a movie night and I itched to put my hand and mouth on his cock so I could return the favor after the morning's events, but I couldn't. Not yet.

Time slowed down to a near stop. My eyes watched the clock like it had that morning, but not for the same reason. Luca was in the room and all I wanted to do was touch him. I tried to read, tried to play The Sims, and even tried to watch a documentary, but nothing worked as a distraction. My body cried out to touch Luca to the point that it became an almost physical ache, a desire I'd never felt before. I needed it more than the air in my lungs.

We both decided to forgo dinner that evening since we had a pile of candy to get through. At least, that was what Luca said. The look on his face told a whole other story. The same familiar flash of lust passed his eyes as we arranged the candy and dug out some glasses for the cola. I caught him watching me on more than one occasion, his eyes following me throughout the room. He flicked his tongue across his lips on more than one occasion.

My cock ached in anticipation, my body craved his touch and I too craved to touch him in the way I had done before. It took all of my restraint to not jump him as he set up the projector, connecting it to his laptop.

"What are we watching?" he asked, eyeing me as I pulled my pajamas on -- it wasn't a movie night if I was wearing jeans.

"I thought you worked that out."

"I didn't get that far." He grinned sheepishly. "You choose."

"Have you ever seen 10 Things I Hate About You?" I sat down on the bed, crossing my legs and pressing my back against the wall as I arranged the blanket over my lower body. I did it more to cover the bulge forming in my pants than I did for warmth and comfort.

"Never."

"It's young Heath Ledger, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Julia Stiles. One of my all-time favorite films."

"We'll watch that then." He scrolled a little until he found it, jogging across the room to turn the light off. "Budge up."

I shuffled over on the bed and he settled next to me. Luca pulled the blanket over his legs, pressing his back against the wall as he hit play on the film. We sat in near-darkness with the only light coming from the projector and the film now playing on the brick wall on the other side of the room. The palms of my hands grew sweaty as I listened to Luca's soft breathing beside me, my mind drifting further away from the film with each passing second.

It might have been one of my favorite films -- I always saw Heath Ledger as one of several gay awakenings -- but my mind was elsewhere. Luca was within touching distance, his knee all but resting against my own. My heartbeat quickened, my mouth running dry, and I shifted a little against the mattress.

We tucked into the candy and I tried to use that as the newest distraction, but not even the sourness from the Sour Patch Kids could hold my attention. I turned my head to look at Luca, his attention remaining on the film. He slowly flicked his tongue across his bottom lip. My cock twitched in my pants. He knew I was looking at him.

Luca moved a little, his knee touching mine and sending a spark of electricity through my body. He leaned over to me, his breath tickling my ear. "You're supposed to be watching the movie."

"I can't concentrate."

"Oh yeah? Why not?"

"You know why."

His tongue lightly swiped across the top of my ear, and my body shivered from the touch. "Then why don't you do something about it? I've been thinking about your mouth on my cock since last night."

Luca's words went straight through me, my cock hardening against the fabric of my boxers. I looked at him in the semi-darkness. Lust clouded his eyes. That look of longing returned. My breath hitched, that overwhelming feeling filling my body once more. I craved to touch his skin, to feel the warmth radiating off him, and to listen to the soft sound of his moans as my fingers caressed his skin.

I reached a shaking hand over to him, a sudden nervousness filling my body despite it not being the first time. The palm of my hand lightly pressed against his crotch through the blankets. Luca moaned, his hips moving towards my hand rather than away from it. Even though the blankets, his pajamas, and his boxers, I could feel the hardness of his cock and the way it twitched with my touch.

"Don't be coy with me now," he said, that familiar huskiness returning to his voice.

"Lie back."

Luca did as I asked, twisting his body until he lay flat against the bed with the blanket shifting off his crotch. His prominent bulge appeared in his pants, and I licked my lips in the same way he did. Luca perched himself up on his elbows, watching me as I pressed the palm of my hand against his bulge again, moving it lightly to tease him the same way he'd been teasing me all day.

"Cal." He groaned, thrusting his hips up to meet my hand.

"Shh. My turn."

I continued to palm him through his pants, waiting for him to buck his hips up towards me before seizing my opportunity and pulling his pants down. The front of his blue boxers was damp with precum. My mouth watered at the sight. Luca watched me as I hooked my fingers over his waistband and pulled his boxers down, letting his erection spring free from the confines of the fabric.

Precum flowed from the tip of his cock. His length begged for touch, as did Luca who rolled his hips impenitently at my lack of movement, but I sat there for a moment, taking him all in. Every single inch of his leaking cock.

I rubbed my lips together, taking his cock in my hand and slowly dragging my hand down the length, gathering the precum as I went. Luca inhaled and then exhaled a shaky breath, his hips jerking into my hand. He kept his eyes on me as I dragged my hand up and down his cock in slow, measured movements. I wanted him to beg for it, to plead for my mouth, so I knew just how much he needed it.

"Cal." He whined again, jerking his hips up.

I leant forward, my eyes still on his as I leaned close to his ear in the same way he did to me. "Beg for it."

"What?"

"I want to hear you say it." I continued to drag my hand up and down his cock in slow movements, knowing I was driving him insane. Just a few hours before, I'd been putty in his hands. Now he was putty in mine.

Luca groaned, trying to thrust his cock into my hand at a faster pace than I was willing to go. "Please Cal, I need you."

"Need me to do what?"

"I need you to suck my cock until I cum in your mouth. Please."

"Your wish is my command"

With a small smile on my lips, I moved back down Luca's body until I was face-to-face with his cock. Precum continued to ooze from the tip. I kept my hand on his shaft and licked across his tip to taste his precum. Luca groaned, moving his hips just a little and pushing the head of his cock into my mouth. I let him, sinking further down his cock and swirling my tongue along his thick length.

I started to bob my head on his cock, taking more of his length than I did last time. His cock fit perfectly in my throat as I let it slip down my throat. I kept control of my breathing. Inch by inch, his cock moved down my throat until I had engulfed his cock in its entirety.

"Fucking hell, Cal."

My cock ached to be touched, but it wasn't the main priority for me. I bobbed up and down, the slurping sound filling the room and the movie all but forgotten. Luca's hand moved to my hair. He wrapped his fingers in the curls, tugging on them gently as I continued to twirl my tongue across his length. I reveled in the taste of his precum, wanting more and more of it.

I needed more.

Luca continued to grip my hair, all but moving me up and down his length faster than before. His balls tightened, but he wasn't going to cum just yet. I reluctantly pulled myself from his cock and licked up and down the length, collecting the last of the precum. From his cock, I moved to his balls. Luca opened his legs a little, giving me more access to his balls and to his hole.

After he fingered me, it only seemed right. I returned at least part of the favor. I licked and sucked on his balls, moving further down towards his hole. When I got close, Luca moved his legs just that little bit more, giving me more access and an almost open invitation. A small smile appeared on my face.

I leaned forward, licking my tongue across his hole. Luca groaned, the sound spurring me on more than his hand in my hair ever could. He tasted clean, and I continued to lap against his hole, feeling his hips roll with each brush of my tongue. I placed my hands on his thighs.

"I need--" Luca moaned.

"What? Tell me."

My heart hammered against my ribcage, my cock hardening against the fabric of my pajama pants. I continued to lick Luca's hole. He groaned again.

"Finger me."

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I dragged my index finger along his cock, collecting his precum and my saliva. Luca's breath deepened as I moved my finger close to his hold, lightly pressing against it. His hole opened up, accepting my finger as I pushed it in. A guttural moan escaped Luca, his body trembling from my touch. One knuckle and then two disappeared as he accepted me willingly.

His hole loosened around my finger. I started to thrust it in and out of him. Luca writhed against the blankets, moans filling the room. After a little while, he started to fuck himself on my finger. I pushed a second finger into his willing hole, searching until I found that spot that I knew would drive him insane. My fingers brushed his prostate and Luca arched his back on the bed, thrusting his hips upward.

"Shit, Cal." Luca continued to fuck himself on my fingers. "I'm gonna cum."

I continued to thrust my fingers against his prostate, but took his cock into my mouth once more. Precum was still flowing from the tip as I swirled my tongue along his length, bobbing my head up and down as I thrust into him. Luca squirmed, his whole body pulsating against the blankets under the intense pleasure he was under.

My fingers brushed his prostate once more, and that was all he needed. Luca's balls pulled tight and a rope of cum hit the back of my throat, followed by several more. He fucked himself on my fingers as he came, muttering incoherently as he unloaded his cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all, welcoming the taste and drinking every drop I could until his cock stopped pulsing and his body fell still against the blankets.

Luca's chest heaved as I slowly pulled my mouth off his cock, licking up every drop of cum that remained on his length. A small groan escaped him as I removed my fingers from his hole, my own breathing ragged and my cock hard in my pants. The only sound in the room was the film still being projected onto the wall.

I crawled up the bed towards Luca, watching the rapid rise and fall of his chest. He lay with his head against my pillows, dripping in sweat, and his eyes closed with his lips slightly parted.

"I didn't kill you, did I?"

He shook his head. "That was insane. Jesus Christ."

"Most people call me Cal."

Luca laughed, his eyes fluttering open as he rolled his head to look at me. His green eyes met mine and an unreadable expression flashed across his face. "For a nerd, you can be really demanding."

"I just like to hear you say it."

"Oh, yeah?" He raised an eyebrow at me, leaning on one elbow. "Two can play at that game."

With speed and agility that I could only dream of, Luca grabbed my wrists and rolled me onto my back. He pressed his lower body against mine. I could feel his bare cock brushing against my still clothed one, a small moan escaping my lips. Luca stared at me, his hands not releasing my arms.

"All of that cock sucking got you nice and hard, didn't it?"

I nodded, words failing me once again and my mouth running dry.

"Do you want to cum?"

I nodded again.

"You need to say it, Cal."

"Please, Luca."

"What do you want?"

I thrust my hips against his, my cock aching. "I need to cum."

"Then cum for me."

He released my wrists and pulled down my pajama pants and boxers in one quick movement. His thumb brushed over the tip of my cock, gathering the precum that flowed freely and had done since I first touched Luca. It wouldn't be long before I came. Luca's eyes remained on mine as he wrapped his hand around my cock.

Every movement felt like a spark of electricity surging through my body. My entire body tingled from his touch and even more so from the animalistic look in his eyes. Lust clouded his face as he jerked my cock, using my precum as lube. He knew how close I was, and could no doubt feel my orgasm rising after only a few minutes, but his movements were slow and calculated.

I groaned, thrusting my hips against his hand, but Luca's free hand gripped my hips to keep them from moving. My body hummed from the pleasure, but I didn't take my eyes away from his. My breathing became more ragged, my hands gripped at the mess of blankets beneath me and my toes curled. Pleasure moved through me in waves. His touch drove me to the point of no return.

Luca watched me, his hand still lightly jerking my cock. A small smile appeared on his face. My body hummed and my orgasm pushed itself to the surface. He stared at me. Slowly, Luca swiped his tongue across his lips, and that slight gesture was all it took.

The moment my balls tightened and my cock jerked, Luca bent down and wrapped his lips around the tip of my cock. Ropes of cum pulsed out of me and I arched my back, letting my head drop on the pillows and my eyes closed as the pleasure coursed through my body. My body moved with each rope of cum.

When I came down from the orgasm, my entire body feeling like it was on fire, Lucas's lips were still on my cock. I felt him move, his tongue swirling around my sensitive tip as he collected the last of my cum. The bed moved beside me.

"You taste so good." His breath was warm against my ear. "I could suck your cock all day and never get bored."

"Fuck me." I groaned as his words went straight to my cock, but my body and mind were exhausted.

"Maybe later."

My eyes shot open, and I turned to look at him, his face just inches away from mine. He grinned, winking. My mind tried to process his words, but it failed to fully comprehend what was just said, or even if he meant it. After my second orgasm of the day, I wasn't sure I could focus on anything.

Luca's blond hair was tousled, his cheeks tinged red and sweat still beading on his skin. Somehow he still managed to look attractive despite the state he was in, and my heart thumped against my ribcage. All it had taken was a few words to drive me insane, just a small action to bring me to orgasm. He was unlike anyone I'd ever met before.

"We missed the film," he said.

"And whose fault is that?"

"You're the one who couldn't keep his hands off me, not that I'm complaining. Those are some skilled hands you've got there, Cal."

I stifled a yawn, my body spent. "I could say the same thing to you. I've never cum that quickly."

He laughed, pushing himself off the bed with his soft cock hanging between his legs. I watched as he kicked his pajama pants and boxers away, taking the towel I used that morning and lightly cleaning his cock. Luca took a few steps towards me and did the same thing to me. I bit back a moan, the lightest touch sending another trickle of pleasure through my body. He threw the towel onto the floor and reached over, removing my glasses from my face and placing them on my desk.

The credits of the film began to roll on the wall and Luca turned the projector off, plunging us into darkness. I listened to his footsteps on the floor; the bed dipping beside me.

"Scoot over."

My mind spun. "What are you--"

"--It's lonely over there. Tonight, I want to stay here with you."

I moved over a little, providing Luca with enough space to settle into the bed beside me. He grabbed one of the discarded blankets, pulling it up over the two of us. Luca's body was inches away from mine, his warm breath on my neck and the heat radiating from him.

"Goodnight, Cal," he said, his voice soft.

"Night."

My mind shut down and my body felt heavy after what happened. Luca's body provided an added warmth, a comfort I hadn't expected, and with him only a few inches away, it didn't take long for sleep to take me.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
SkipjackingSkipjacking5 months ago

Wow, very HWAT in my opinion and I've read a lot of gay stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Something subtly hot about the gradual change in Luca’s feelings and actions. Cal isn’t even calling him gay yet but he definitely knows that Luca likes what’s happening. He’s had his gay friend’s cock and cum in his mouth and it’s all good. He likes having his hole fingered too. Nicely hard now..Thanks..

Exluke1Exluke15 months ago

Great. Not sure what I did to miss this when it first came out but I guess it was an extra Christmas gift. I still get to read chapter 4!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy5 months ago

I mean. These two are RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE!!!! Love them!!!! KEEP GOING!!!!

eros991133eros9911335 months ago

Yep, we definitely love this story, can't wait for Pt 4 🙂

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ace of Hearts Ch. 01 He thought he was straight, but that was before tonight.in Gay Male
Varsity Players Two football jocks experiment--in the closet.in Gay Male
E & E Evan is snowed in with an overly nice stranger, Ethan.in Gay Male
My Straight Roommate Shows Off Adam and Hunter are new college roommates.in Gay Male
Best Friend's Dad - Mr. Anderson Dan and I play racquetball and enjoy the locker room after.in Gay Male
More Stories