Light The Fire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained in the parking lot, unsure of where to go since my arrival with Luca meant I was a little too early for the game. The last thing I wanted was to be the first person in the stands to watch, but I also wasn't sure if I wanted to hang around the parking lot on my own. My anxiety levels started to spike. I pulled my phone from my pocket and did my best to distract myself as I waited for more people to arrive.

The more minutes that ticked by, the more cars pulled into the parking lot and the more people appeared. Most arrived in groups, laughing and joking as they made their way to the field for the game. I remained by Brandon's car, trying to ignore the rapid thumping of my heart in my chest. Luca had been right. If I hadn't gone with him, I never would have left the dorm room, but without him there, I was having a hard time finding the motivation to go to the game itself.

More people arrived with most skirting around me. I was grateful that no one paid me much attention, but wished I could make an escape back to the comfort of the dorm rooms, but I couldn't. Even if I wanted to, I promised Luca I would be there and the last thing I wanted to do was break that promise.

A car pulled into the empty spot beside Brandon's car and I shifted out of the way, my eyes still fixed on my phone. I listened to the sound of the engine being turned off, the doors opening and closing, and the light sound of footsteps on the tarmac.

"Hey, you're Cal, right?" a female voice said beside me.

I turned, a little taken aback. "That's me."

"I'm Sierra, Brandon's girlfriend." She tucked a strand of shoulder-length dark hair behind her ear. "Bran thought you could do with some company for the game."

"Do I look that lost?"

"Nah, Bran said you were still out by his car."

"That and I'm the only one standing on their own in the middle of the parking lot."

"Well, there's also that, but you looked more like you were waiting for someone." She laughed. "Come on, we can still get decent seats and the game's about to start."

I nodded, stuffing my phone into my back pocket and following her towards the field where more students were beginning to trickle in. Part of me was grateful that Sierra had been sent to find me since I probably would have stayed in the parking lot until the game finished, but the other part of me hated it. It was one thing to be a little awkward in a social setting, it was another to have someone rescue me from a parking lot.

That was a new low even for me.

We found some seats on the bleachers, countless people all but jammed into one area to watch the match. I pulled my phone from my pocket and sat there with it in my hands, spinning it around in a way that helped to calm my still rising anxiety. Despite all the games I'd gone to in the past, I never got over the loud noises or just how overwhelming they were.

The last few people filed into the bleachers and the players emerged from the changing rooms and onto the field. I watched Luca come out with the rest of the team, his surname and a large number six stamped onto the back of his jersey. Beside me, Sierra waved at someone -- most likely Brandon -- who nudged Luca in the side and pointed to us on the bleachers. Although I couldn't see his face under his helmet, his body visibly relaxed.

My heartbeat hammered in my chest as gameplay started, excitement and energy pulsing through the crowd with every movement. I hated watching the games when my brothers played because of how violent they were. I'd seen my fair share of players being stretchered off with concussions, and watching Luca play was no exception. The last thing I wanted was to see him get hurt.

I chewed on the corner of my fingernail as we watched the game, Sierra taking photos on her phone and occasionally squeezing my shoulder when a tackle looked a little too aggressive. Somehow it made it worse when they played offensive with Luca directly in the line of attack.

"For a game that's supposed to be a friendly, they always get a little too into it," Sierra said into my ear, having to almost yell to be heard. "You should have seen last year's."

"I'm not sure I'd want to."

I watched the movement of the game, following Luca when a sudden flash of movement caught my attention. One of the players from the other team tackled Rhodes to the ground despite the ball being nowhere near either of them.

"Rhodes got fouled," I said to Sierra.

"Hm?"

"He wasn't receiving the ball but got tackled anyway. Should be a ten-yard penalty at least."

She looked at me with a slight raise of an eyebrow. "You know a lot for someone who looked like he didn't want to be here."

I laughed, watching as the penalty was given and we edged closer to a goal. "It's the nerd in me."

"Look at Brandon!"

Sierra tugged on my arm, almost pulling it out of place as she gestured to the other end of the field. I followed her eyeline to the far side of the field where Brandon bolted across the grass with the ball grasped under his right arm. He dodged one of the other players as they made a grab for him and sprinted over the line, throwing the ball down on the ground.

"First touchdown of the year! Go B!" She screamed as the stadium erupted around us. "That's a good sign."

"How?"

"We've always won the Championship if we've got the first touchdown of the season. It's the way things have always gone and we're very superstitious."

I laughed, turning back to the game as they lined up to begin the push once again. That touchdown caused a shift between the team, a new sense of cohesion that they missed when they first stepped onto the grass. Superstitions were powerful things in football. Damien and Ryan both played on teams that had heavy beliefs and pre-game rituals that meant everything to the team. All it took was something to go against those rituals or superstitions for the team to fall apart.

Every once in a while Luca would look to where we stood in the bleachers, though he appeared a lot calmer than he had done. He relaxed the further into the game we went and the more we scored. I watched the nerves melt off him, unable to fight the small smile as he assisted Brandon with a touchdown in the second quarter. By the time we reached the fourth, it was as though the nerves never existed.

My anxiety abated a little as the game went on and it helped having Sierra by my side, grabbing tightly onto my arm whenever we scored or someone was taken down by a hard tackle. I watched the timer and the scoreboard, counting down the minutes until the game ended. We were winning by nine points and with only two minutes left in the game, we stood a chance of winning. My mind drifted to the conversation I had had with Luca before the game, the promise I made. It took everything to keep a hold of myself.

When the timer counted down and the final whistle blew, the stadium erupted. Sierra screamed by my side, jumping up and down as she tried to get Brandon's attention. Even with the excitement radiating through the stadium and from the other players who were cheering and celebrating across the field, he turned to where we stood and pointed at her.

Luca approached him, the two of them exchanging a brief hug in celebration. He turned up to the stands and even through his helmet I knew he was looking at me. With our win secure, I knew he was probably thinking the same thing I was, especially after I made such a point of it in the parking lot. My cock swelled in my pants at the thought and I had to think of something, anything, else to distract myself.

"Come on, first win means a celebratory trip to Wendy's," Sierra said. "Tradition."

"You have weird traditions."

"You'll grow to love it, Cal. A victory for the first game means more trips to Wendy's in our future."

I laughed, letting Sierra lead me off the bleachers and through the crowd escaping to the parking lot. A trip to Wendy's meant having to wait a little longer for whatever Luca had planned so I did my best to push all thoughts to the back of my mind, but it was difficult. Since I hadn't cum that morning, my body was desperate for it. It would be a long wait until we returned to the dorms.

Half an hour later we were sitting across several booths in the Wendy's with the team -- all except Derek who thought winning a game meant a party rather than a meal -- celebrating the win. Luca pressed his knee against mine as we sat in the booth and I had to fight to keep my face straight. I glanced up at him, noting the amusement in his eyes and the small smile on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"You should have seen Cal during the game. Called all the fouls and the penalties. It was impressive." Sierra waved a fry at me, batting Brandon's hand away as he went to take one from her despite his own.

"Didn't think you were into football."

"My brothers played in High School and College. I've been going to games since I was five." I took a sip of my drink. "That and one of them is a football coach. Led his high school team to back-to-back championships and he only started working there two years ago."

"Impressive, but you've never played?"

I shook my head. "Never saw the appeal and didn't like the idea of being crushed. I did play soccer in middle school but that didn't last too long. Someone put their cleat into my leg and it turned me off sport, not that I'd ever really been into it."

"So you got the brains of the family," Sierra said.

"Sort of. Damian's an EMT so I didn't get all the brains. The running joke is that they got the athletic, social, and cool genes whilst I got everything that was left behind."

Brand whistled. "Must be nice for your parents; not one disappointment amongst you."

The fries I was eating turned to mush in my mouth and I forced myself to swallow them, hoping my face didn't change. "No, I think I take that title, but that's a long story."

I glanced down at the food in front of me which didn't seem as appetizing as they had just a few minutes before, but I could feel Luca's eyes watching me. Sierra steered the conversation away, but I didn't pay too much attention to it. Luca's hand lightly brushed mine as it rested on my lap, a subtle movement that might not have meant much to anyone else, but meant the world to me.

Although the topic of my parents hadn't come up since we first moved in, he knew that it was hard for me to talk about. He had no doubt already pieced the puzzle together and worked out why I'd been kicked out at age fourteen, but he'd never asked about it. For that, I was grateful, but even without having to tell him the truth he understood how hard it was. Damien and Ryan barely mentioned them at home because of what they did.

Even after four years, it still hurt.

The conversation turned to the game with excitement bubbling through the team at the prospect of winning the championship after a successful first outing. Despite the obvious excitement, Rhodes still felt the need to remind everyone that it was only a friendly, though he too couldn't fight the smile. Everyone believed in the same superstition.

After nearly two hours, the group broke up and went their separate ways with Brandon giving Luca and me a ride back to the dorms so we wouldn't have to walk.

"You okay?" Luca asked as we stepped into the dorm room. He closed the door and dropped his back onto the floor by his desk.

"My social batteries need recharging. I think that is the longest I've ever spent with that many people."

"And the whole thing with your parents?"

I sat on the edge of my bed, shrugging. "I'm just glad they didn't push it any further. That's not a conversation I want to have."

"I get it."

"I was fourteen when they kicked me out." The words slipped out before I could stop them. "They found out I was gay and that was it, they didn't want anything else to do with me. I haven't spoken to them since, though I saw them around town. They just ignore me. Apparently, they tell everyone they have two kids, not three." A strange, near-hysterical laugh escaped my lips.

"I'm sorry, Cal. They sound like jerks."

"That's one word for them." I looked at him. "Enough about me, what about you? Those nerves disappeared pretty quickly."

Luca stared at me for a moment, as though wanting to say more, but he shook his head a little, unable to fight the small smile. "It was easier to face once we were on the field, and knowing you were there helped." His eyes met mine. "You somehow made it not seem so scary."

My stomach twisted itself in knots. I could feel my heart thumping against my ribcage and my mouth went dry. My cock twitched and the smile on Luca's face grew that little bit more, his eyes not wavering from mine for even a moment. Every thought about my parents or the previous discussion disappeared in an instant.

"You look a little lost for words there, Cal." He took a few steps towards me without breaking eye contact. "What was it you said earlier? That I got a reward if we won the game?"

"Something like that."

"Well, we won. Do I get my reward?"

For a second it felt like my heart had stopped. "Yes."

"Good." Luca grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet. His right hand drifted up to my cheek where he cupped it gently and started to run his thumb lightly over my skin. "Can I kiss you?"

Words failed me and all I could do was nod my head, my mind spinning and my heart jackhammering against my chest. No one had ever asked to kiss me before and the question was enough to turn my legs to jello. The effect he had on me was something I'd never experienced before.

He tilted my chin up a little, leaning forward until his lips met mine. My knees went weak almost immediately, but I kept myself steady as I kissed him back, feeling the softness of his lips against mine. His hand moved from my cheek and slowly found its way into my hair, his fingers tangling themselves into the strands.

Luca's body pressed against mine as the kiss grew in intensity. His weight pushed me back against the bed, but there was no real force behind it. I let him move me, mold me as though I were made of clay. My body reacted to his touch, my skin tingling as Luca moved his hands from my hair and dragged them down to the bottom of my shirt. The tips of his fingers brushed the bare skin of my stomach, setting my body alight.

My cock swelled in my pants, pressing against the fabric. Luca lightly pressed his knee against the bulge, taking full advantage of the fact I was pinned to the mattress. I groaned and Luca slipped his tongue into my mouth. His fingers continued to dance across the hem of my shirt, slowly lifting it up.

"You're wearing too many clothes," he said.

"Maybe we should change that."

"Hm. Maybe."

Luca pushed my shirt further up and I lifted myself just enough for him to pull it over my head and throw it onto the floor. He removed his shirt just as quickly, pressing the bare skin of his chest against mine as he kissed me again. The kiss was intense, unlike anything I'd experienced in the past. My entire body felt like it was pulsating with desperation and need.

"Every time--" Luca placed a trail of small pecks along my jawline and neck. "--you've taken your shirt off, I've had to stop myself from jumping you."

I groaned at the soft sensation of Luca's lips against my skin. Each kiss set my body aflame. "Why did you?"

"I'm a coward."

He continued to kiss down my chest, taking my left nipple into his mouth and lightly swirling his tongue against it. With the way he was acting, I would never think to consider him a coward by any means, but it was hard to think at all. My brain had turned to mush at his touch, my entire body alive as he kissed across my chest and took my other nipple into his mouth.

A soft moan escaped my lips. Luca chuckled to himself, slowly starting to kiss down my chest and getting closer to my cock which pressed against the fabric of my boxers and pants, desperate to get out. I rolled my hips a little, desperate for any sort of friction, but Luca just pinned them to the mattress as he made his way towards my lower stomach and the waistband of my jeans.

Luca's fingers danced along the waistband of my jeans, slowly inching them down and allowing me enough space to lift my hips and let him slide them down. They too were discarded on the floor with my shirt. He lightly pressed the palm of his hand to the front of my boxers which were wet with precum. I whined, moving my hips again in the hopes of getting more friction.

"Someone's impatient." Luca tutted, his left hand still holding my hips down.

"Someone's taking too long."

"Consider it revenge for what you did this morning." His fingers lightly brushed my stomach again, his thumbs hooking over the band of my boxers. "What do you want from me Cal?" Luca's voice was lower than usual. "Beg me for it."

I almost came from his words alone.

"I need you to touch my cock, Luca, please."

"Just touch it?"

"Suck it. Suck my cock."

"With pleasure."

In one swift movement, Luca lifted my hips and removed my boxers, throwing them over his shoulder. I didn't have time to think before he licked up the length of my cock and started to swirl his tongue over the tip.

"Fuck." I groaned, moving my hips a little. "I've been waiting for this all day."

Luca responded by taking more of my cock into his mouth, humming a little as his tongue swirled against my length. My hand knotted in his mess of blond hair. His hands rested on my thighs, pushing them open that little bit more and exposing more of myself to him. Waves of pleasure rolled over me, and my mind went blank. Every nerve in my body screamed from pleasure. My entire body was alive from his touch.

He bobbed his head on my cock as my hand tangled itself into his hair. He hummed as he drank the precum oozing from the tip, my entire body vibrating and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I'd been waiting all day for his touch and there was only so much I could handle.

Sensing I was close, Luca slowly pulled himself off my cock, swiping his tongue over the tip to collect the precum. I groaned from the lack of contact until I felt his grip on my thighs tighten and he moved my legs a little wider. He licked down my cock to my balls, taking each one in his mouth before moving a little further down.

Luca's tongue flicked across my hole, a moan escaping my lips and a small laugh leaving his.

"Your moans make me so fucking hard."

To prove his point, he flicked his tongue again and a small moan left me before I had the chance to respond. His tongue rolled over my hole. I squirmed against him but Luca placed a hand flat on my abdomen to keep me from moving. Precum oozed from my cock, my breathing growing labored as his tongue flicked over me. I gripped the bedsheet, tangling my fingers in the fabric.

Luca's tongue lapped against my hole and I felt the tip of his finger push against it. Slowly, his finger pushed into me. I moaned at the sensation of both his tongue and his finger working in perfect harmony. Pleasure washed over my body. I rocked my hips a little, Luca loosening his grip on my abdomen to let me fuck myself against him.

"Fucking hell, that feels so good." I groaned as I rocked my hips against his fingers. A second finger pushed against my hole, but went no further.

"Beg for it, Cal."

"Please."

The finger pushed in against the other and I arched my back, moaning loudly. Sweat trickled down my face, my body humming, and precum still oozing from my cock. Luca's fingers brushed against my prostate. The act alone almost made me cum, every nerve tingling with pleasure. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt before, more intimate than anything that came before it.

A third finger slipped in, stretching me beyond anything I'd felt before. My whole body shook from pleasure and I thought I was going to cum there and then.