Light The Fire Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me." A low growl left my lips as the pleasure overtook the pain from being stretched with his fingers.

Luca removed his fingers from my hole and I groaned from the lack of contact, opening my eyes and watching him move up the bed until he lay over me. He kissed me slowly, grinding his still clothed cock against mine. Even with his jeans, I could feel how hard he was. After a few seconds he pulled away, his green eyes meeting mine.

"We could," he said.

"Could what?"

His hand reached mine and he tangled our fingers together against the blankets. "Have sex."

"You want to?" A new sense of nervousness filled my stomach and I watched the confidence slip off Luca and replaced it with the same sort of nervousness I felt. I'd thought about it the night we watched the movie, but never did I think he would actually suggest it.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it." He placed a light kiss on my lips again. "I need to fuck you."

"Then you're the one wearing too many clothes."

Luca laughed, kissing me more intently whilst continuing to grind his crotch against mine. I unlaced my fingers from his and fumbled with the button and zipper on his jeans, undoing them with slightly shaky hands. Without taking his lips from mine, Luca kicked his jeans and boxers off, throwing them onto the floor with the rest of our clothes. His hard cock brushed against mine.

I stretched a hand out to lightly stroke his cock. "I want to--"

"--If you do, I'll cum. You look so fucking hot in just your glasses."

"This was supposed to be your reward."

He kissed my neck, moving up to my ear. "Fucking you is my reward."

"Then maybe you should claim it."

Luca kissed me again before crossing to his side of the room in a few short steps. I watched him reach into one of his drawers and pull out a small bottle, my eyes drawn to his rock-hard cock. My body ached with anticipation and nerves. After wanting it to happen since we first met, I couldn't believe that his cock would soon be deep in my hole. The thought alone caused precum to ooze from my tip.

A slight shiver went down my spine when Luca took the cap off the bottle and poured the lube into his hand. He dropped the bottle onto the bed and knelt over me, a small smile on his face. I pulled my knees up to give him better access. My heartbeat thumped against my ribcage and every single thought swirling through my mind disappeared.

I bit back a moan watching as Luca gripped his cock and coated it in the lube, the sight of his cock dripping with a mix of precum making my mouth run dry. Once his cock was slick he leaned forward and I felt his fingers once again probing my entrance. Luca slowly pushed two fingers back into my hole. I groaned, electricity sparking through my body at the sensation of his lubed fingers.

He stretched my hole with his fingers, spreading the lube around before slowly removing them. Luca shifted his weight on the bed and I felt the tip of his cock slowly press against my entrance, anticipation flooding my body. My breath hitched for a moment. He kissed me softly, his eyes meeting mine.

"You ready?"

I nodded once. "More than ready."

Luca smiled, kissing me once more before slowly pushing forward, the tip of his cock edging further into my hole. I pushed down onto his cock. The pleasure far outweighed the pain. Every nerve in my body fizzed at the contact as Luca's cock edged further into me until we were at the point of no return. I groaned, my eyes rolling into my head as I accepted more of him, his cock stretching me beyond anything I ever felt.

"Holy shit." Luca moaned, inching his large cock further into me as he placed a kiss against my lips.

All breath left me as I continued to push down on him until I felt his balls come to a stop against my bare skin. Every single inch of his cock was inside me, our bodies were no longer separate but connected as one. I clenched my hole around him to prove that it was real and not just my imagination. I could feel every part of him. His right hand found mine, entangling our fingers together again.

He didn't move to begin with, just kissed me gently with a tenderness I hadn't expected. The pain faded completely and I met his eyes once more.

"Fuck me."

Luca didn't need telling twice.

He slowly pulled his cock back and pushed back in, groaning from the feeling. My entire body burned with pleasure, my nerves alive and feeling every inch of movement. I wrapped my right arm around him and pressed it against the small of his back before each thrust. My cock oozed precum onto my stomach.

"You're so tight," he said, sweat glistening against his skin. "I'm not going to last."

"Then fuck me harder."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

Luca pulled his cock almost all the way out before slamming it back into me, the tip brushing my prostate. I almost came from the contact. A loud, guttural moan escaped my lips as Luca continued to thrust in and out at a faster pace. His eyes were partially closed, his mouth hanging open, and his cock twitching inside me.

I'd never felt anything so real, so desperate before. Luca moved quickly, his hips pistoning against me in a way I'd only imagined. My cock ached with the need to cum, but I didn't dare touch myself just yet. I dug my nails into Luca's back, his left hand tightly gripping me and pressing me against the mattress. My back arched each time his cock brushed my prostate.

We were both dripping in sweat.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside me." I clenched my hole around him again.

"If you do that again, I'm going to cum," Luca said, opening his eyes a little.

"Then cum. Cum inside me."

"Jesus Christ, Cal, you're going to kill me."

"Cum in my ass."

I clenched my hole again. Luca thrust forward, burying his cock in me. A sound that could only be described as inhuman erupted from his throat. I felt his balls contract, his tip brushing my prostate, before his cock exploded within me. His warm cum filled me up, rope after rope coating my insides as Luca's body jerked with each one. My cock ached, begged to be touched, but I squeezed Luca's cock once more until his body fell still.

He breathed heavily, his cock still nestled into my ass and his balls resting against my skin. Slowly, he opened his eyes. A small smile spread across Luca's lips and he shook his head, kissing me.

"You are something else, Caleb Denton." Luca's eyes trailed down my body, stopping on my cock which was still rock hard. He flicked his tongue across his lips. "Looks like I still have one more reward to claim."

I laughed, but the laugh quickly turned into a moan as I felt him pull his cock from my hole. His body shook a little as he removed his now sensitive cock. Luca wasted no time with placing a trail of small kisses from my jaw, down my chest, and to my stomach. I rolled my hips as he licked up my length. His tongue swirled the tip before he took my cock into his mouth.

My back arched off the bed as he took more of my cock into his mouth. I knew I wasn't going to last long, my nerves exploding at the smallest of touches. Luca must have noticed. He slowly pulled most of my cock from his mouth until it held just the tip and started to jerk the rest of my length with his hand which was coated in his saliva.

With his cum in my ass and his mouth wrapped around the tip of my cock it was only a matter of minutes before my balls tightened and a rope of cum erupted from my tip. Luca didn't remove his mouth as rope after rope of cum hit the back of his throat, my entire body burning with energy.

Luca pulled himself off my cock and the mattress beneath me dipped. I lay there, eyes slightly closed in a post-orgasm haze until his soft lips met mine once again. I could taste myself on his lips, opening my eyes.

"If that is what I get every time we win a match, you can bet we're winning all of them," he said, his voice soft.

"Is that right?"

"Hm, the thought of your ass is all I'll need."

I laughed, unable to help myself. "You're an idiot."

"That's why we make a good match. I'm the idiot and you--" He kissed me again. "--are the nerd. Perfect."

He rolled off the bed and grabbed a towel from the floor. I watched him, unable to tear my eyes away from his ass. My mind spun at his words, trying to figure out just what they meant. We'd taken the next step, moved beyond what I ever expected to happen, so what were we?

Where did we go after that?

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot! I love these two and Luca is so in love with Cal!! There's so much emotion behind every touch, they're are going to be the cutest couple ever! Well, they already are, they just need to say it out loud

GrayerUnionGrayerUnion4 months ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE Cal and Luca!!! You write so well, emotive and passionate, well done xx

Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

Very hot. They are so falling for each other!

jroseemijroseemi4 months ago

Best chapter yet, easily. It was so sexy and hot, but also so intimate at the same time. Cal and Luca have definitely crossed a line here into it being more than just sex and I love it!

Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

Great chapter, again! Luca is so honest with Cal that it’s great. Can you please elaborate on what lights the fire in Luca’s loins and brain for Cal. Has the gay porn he has watched included a beefcake jock like himself and a twink or just someone smaller who worships his body and/or character? I think Cal needs to know that sort of thing to really believe that all that is happening between them is not some Cinderella story that will soon turn out to be too good to be true. The addition of Sierra to Brandon is great as it seems like Brandon will be the first to know and someone accepting for Luca to confide in, unless the closet case Derek makes some unfortunate clandestine discovery of Luca and Cal first.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

E & E Evan is snowed in with an overly nice stranger, Ethan.in Gay Male
My Best Friend's Father Ch. 01 Seducing my best friend's dad.in Gay Male
Co-worker Lust Getting friendly with a colleague.in Gay Male
Two Straight Guys Straight guy Lee feels sparks with straight guy George.in Gay Male
MMM Autumn Night Camping Gay guy unexpectedly taken by two straight best friend jocks.in Gay Male
More Stories