Lighten Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," she whispered, her voice tight with terror. "We are fucked! Plus I didn't even get to taste your cum!"

She was right on all counts. This was bad. Dad finding us was certain death. He would either kill me, send me away for life, or excoriate me in front of the entire congregation. Me cumming on my naked sister, my cock proudly firing through the air? I didn't know how to fix it. The only upside was he hadn't actually seen my cock inside her. Maybe we could explain it as something less than it was. I hoped.

"He just disappeared into his bedroom?" April asked when I called her to tell her the problem.

"Yes! He hasn't come for an hour! I keep knocking on the door and I can just hear him praying."

"Where's Rachel?"

"She's hiding in her room. She ran out of here like she was on fire. This is all falling apart!"

"Where's your mom?" She asked, her voice calm.

"She and Lily are visiting my aunt Jenna this week. They come back tomorrow night."

"What? And you haven't been sneaking me in to fuck your brains out? Are your twin sister sluts stealing you away from me?"

"Of course not! And stay focused! This is an emergency!"

"OK," April said. "I'll be right over. Tell Rachel I'll fix it."

When I opened the door fifteen minutes later my mouth dropped open. She was wearing a sleeveless pink dress that came down mid-thigh, flaring out so that if she bent over or sat down I had a feeling I'd be able to catch a glimpse of her underwear (if she was wearing any). The top was low cut in the front and the back, revealing her sexy back and ample cleavage in the front. Her big tits were pushed up invitingly, and if the situation hadn't been so serious I would have taken her back to my room and fucked the shit out of her right then. She looked, with her red hair flowing in sexy waves, like the perfect combination between dirty and innocent.

"Is he still here?" she asked.

"Yes. He hasn't left his room."

"Ok," she kissed me on the lips, her tongue brushing against mine. "It's going to be ok. You trust me, right?"

"Of course. But I don't know what you think you can say to fix this!" I said. "He caught me fucking my sister."

"I know," she said. "But I think he'll be a lot less worried about that when he's fucking me."

My mouth dropped open, but I didn't stop her as she sashayed past me.

We stood outside my father's door and knocked. The murmur of prayer within grew louder.

"Dad?" I said. "We have to talk!"

"Paul!" I heard him say. "What kind of hellish devil has a hold of you!"

"Let me in and we can talk about it!"

"I cast thee out!"

"Okay, I understand. But I just want to talk before you do."

After a long moment the door opened. My father looked at me with sadness. He hadn't seen April yet, who was standing against the wall out of his view.

"You will burn in hellfire forever," my father said.

"Nah, I don't think so," April said as she popped out and revealed herself. "But you, on the other hand, need to think seriously about what you're doing to your family."

She pushed past him into the bedroom and my father watched open mouthed.

"Paul, who is this harlot?"

"I'm his girlfriend, April," she said. "Pleased to meet you. Have a seat."

He looked at her carefully. I noticed his eyes paused at her creamy thighs, and again at the ample valley of cleavage she was showing off. April noticed too.

"I recognize you. You've been in the congregation for the last few weeks."

"I have," she smiled. "I've enjoyed some of your sermons."

"I have to tell you, the conversation Paul and I need to have is not for your ears. He is, I have learned, one of the worst sinners I have ever come across. I'm sorry to tell you, but I think for your own salvation you must break it off with him and leave us to talk."

"No thanks!" April said happily. "You're sweet to look out for me though." She put her hand out and touched his arm.

"You don't understand," my father said.

"Oh, I understand," April replied. "He was a naughty boy."

"Yes," my father said.

"He fucked his sister."

My father stumbled backward and sat on the edge of the bed. "Demon-woman! You know? And you're ok with this?"

April laughed. "OK? I'm the one that convinced him to do it. A cock like his shouldn't be hidden. It should be shared." She reached back as she spoke and rubbed her hand along my crotch.

My father sputtered, unable to form words. So April kept talking. "Believe me, I get it. You think I'm a whore or that Paul's evil just because he fucks me and Rachel and Lily. Oh you didn't know about Lily? Well he fucks her too. And why not? He's amazing at it! It feels incredible."

"It's a sin!" My father cried. "That act is sacred! It's a sin outside of the bonds of marriage! And with his sisters?"

April laughed again. "Oh come on, Reverend. You and I both know that's two thousand year old thinking."

"It's the commandment of God!"

"Well, God has changed a lot of things over time. And besides, why would he give us these bodies if he didn't want us to enjoy them?"

She'd used a similar line on me, and it had made my cock hard then just as it did now. She reached her arms across her body and grabbed her dress at the shoulders, pulling it down to reveal her gorgeous firm tits, jiggling as they sprang free. My father's mouth dropped open as he looked at the half-naked twenty-year old in front of him. He wasn't sure what to do, but he was practically drooling as he whispered, "Get thee behind me Satan."

She smiled, tracing the tips of her index fingers around her nipples, making them hard, as she said. "It works a lot better if you get behind me. See, Reverend, when Paul and I started fucking I thought I was the one who was tempting him. But your son-your cock-of-steel son-has made me see God more times than I can count. He's had me call out to Jesus more than any sermon you ever gave just by shoving his big dick deep inside my cunt. He's doing God's work, and what I want to know"-she pulled the dress again, letting it drop to the floor, leaving her standing there completely naked except for the high heels she wore-"is whether he's been about his father's business."

She took a step toward him, and put her fingers softly on the tip of the obvious tent in his pants.

"What do you say, Rev? Want to see what paradise is really like?"

Her tits were inches from his face, but still my father didn't move. I wondered if this would work after all. Maybe I needed to help push him over the edge.

"Come on, Dad," I said softly. "Lighten up. I promise you won't want to repent. Her pussy is like honey. It's ok. You can fuck my girlfriend."

My father whimpered softly, "Sin . . . married. . ."

I reached around from behind April and cupped her tits, offering them to my father, lightly pinching the nipples. "How can it be a sin when she wants it so bad?"

April straddled him now, her knees on either side of the bed, his pants the only barrier between his dick and her cunt. She shifted her pelvis back and forth, grinding against him. "Please, Rev. Please fuck my little pussy."

She pulled back a bit and brought one hand down, rubbing her clit in slow circles, then sticking her middle finger inside her snatch. She pulled it out and held it up to my father's face. "See how wet I am?"

He groaned, and his hands lifted. I thought he was going to grab her around the waist, but then they settled back down beside him. April pressed her finger against his lips, left a streak of her pussy juice across his mouth, then popped the finger into her own mouth.

"Mmmmm," she smiled. "Better than communion wine."

My father's hands came up for real now and grabbed her tightly at the waist. He pulled her roughly off of him and the grabbed her shoulders and yanked them down so she was laying across his body. He raised his hand and sharply spanked her ass. April yipped, a red hand mark appearing on her butt. He raised his hand again, slapping her other ass cheek. Her perfect ass jiggled with each slap, and April groaned with every blow. After five or six spanks, I caught him by the wrist. "Dad, there are so many better things you can be doing with this ass."

April turned her head toward him and smiled. Her cheeks were flushed, and there was a hint of tears in her eyes, but she was clearly not actually upset. "You can do anything you want to it, Rev. Anything you want to me. Slap it if you want. Kiss it. Fuck it. It's all yours. I'm your little fuckdoll. You just have to say the word."

She slid off his lap onto the floor and reached for his fly, undoing the button and slowly unzipping his pants. My father looked so torn, but he didn't stop her. I said, "Get ready to have every fantasy fulfilled, Dad. Every depraved thought you've ever suppressed? It's time to let them loose. She's a little whore. She's just waiting for you."

She pulled down the front of his pants and his white underwear, and suddenly my dad's cock was standing tall in the open air. He wasn't as long as me, but he was big enough, and just as big around as I was-maybe even a little bigger. April smiled up at him wide and said, "I want to suck this dick so bad. Should I? Or should I get up and leave right now?"

My father gritted his teeth, looking down at the slut in front of him, her tits pressed on his leg, her eyes wide and excited. We all waited to see what he would say, and then his hand shot out and grabbed her hair, pulling her face down to his dick as he said, "Suck it, you Jezebel!"

I cheered as her mouth enveloped him instantly. She sucked him about halfway down, her tongue swirling around his cock like it was ice cream. She paused just long enough to pull his pants and underwear down and off, and then proceeded to suck his dick like it was her lifeline. He pressed her head down harder and harder, her gagging sounds increasing as more and more of his shaft was forced down her throat. Her eyes began to water, but I knew April enough to know that she liked to have her throat fucked. She could stop it if she wanted, but she liked it rough. She pulled back and smiled at him, long, thick strands of spit and precum trailing from his dick to her throat.

"Fucking good dick," she said, then her mouth was sucking him in again.

It was one thing to facefuck a horny slut begging for it right in front of you. I wanted to make sure this would continue to last. This couldn't be a one time thing. My father and I needed to be on the same page.

"She sucks like a fucking vacuum, doesn't she Dad?" I asked.

His eyes rolled up to me, but rather than anger or regret there I saw only the lust April was stirring inside of him.

"She does Paul. She's a true whore."

"Does mom suck your cock like this?"

"Your mother and I haven't done anything together for years. She was always too virtuous. Not like this skank girlfriend of yours."

"Mom might surprise you, Dad. You raised me to be virtuous too, and Lily, and Rachel. And we all love fucking."

"You fuck your sisters," my Dad said, a statement, not a question, his hand still on the big of April's head as she worked his cock like a lollipop.

"They're not as filthy as April yet, but they want to be. They fuck each other too."

"Jesus," my preacher father moaned.

April pulled up again, drool spilling out of her mouth and down onto her fat tits. "Your family is repressed, Rev. Paul and I are just letting them discover who they really are. And if I could get my hands on your wife's giant knockers, I bet we could all teach her what she's really made for."

"What's that?" my father asked.

"To be a fuck-bunny. To give and receive pleasure. To be soaked in cum. To be a jizz-loving, cunt-licking, tit-sucking, cock-riding, horny, wet, fuckable cumwhore slut. Just like me." She popped up and kissed him hard on the mouth, her tongue darting into his. If my father was bothered by the taste of his own cock on her lips, he didn't show it.

"Where the hell have you been all my life?" he asked as she pulled back from their passionate kiss. "I could have used you fifteen years ago."

"I was too young then," April smiled, lying down on the bed. She opened her legs wide, pulling her knees up toward her chest, and put her hands down to he cunt, spreading her pussy lips open and revealing her pink fuckhole. "But this pussy is perfect for you now. Today."

She licked her hand and wiped it across her clit, not that her pussy needed any more lubrication. As she held her cunt open for him, my father pulled his shirt over his head and then positioned his cock at the mouth of her honey pot. I moved to the head of the bed, my hands caressing April's big round melons, pinching the nipples. My father hadn't entered her yet, so I decided one more time to remind him what a whore my girlfriend was. I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. She gasped, her mouth opening in a sultry O. I leaned over her, grabbing her chin and spitting a wad of saliva into her mouth. She moaned and licked her lips.

"Angel-tits," I said. "Help my dad let his fuck-beast out."

Her legs shot out and wrapped around my father and helped pull him towards her, and I watched as my dad's cock slid smoothly into my girlfriend's cunt.

"Ooooo, you fucking stud," April said. "You've been hiding this big dick behind a pulpit too long. Shit! It feels fucking nice! Fuck me, Rev! Fuck your thick cock inside me."

My father let out a roar and pushed hard against her pelvis, his balls finally pushing against her asshole as he got as deep as he could go. Then he pulled back, until just the head was inside, then thrust forward again. And again. And again. April started letting out excited grunts each time he filled her up. I watched with delight as my father railed my girlfriend again and again. I grabbed her tits again, feeling them shake and quiver in my hands as my father thrust into her.

"She's good, right Dad?"

"Goddamn, son, I haven't fucked a ripe slut like this in I don't know how long! Not since before I was married! Your mom is so fucking repressed! She hasn't fucked me for years. Told me I should be celibate to connect to God."

"Shit," I said. "How come you didn't find a piece of ass on the side? We've got some hot bitches in the congregation."

"I know!" he grunted, his hips still pistoning, April still moaning underneath him. "I've gone home after church on Sunday and just jacked my dick for hours imagining something like this. Some slut that'll let me do anything to her."

"Anything, hell. She WANTS you to do EVERYTHING to her. My April is a depraved fucking bitch, and she'll teach your girls to be the same. ALL of your girls." I grinned.

"I fucking wish she would, but if you let me fuck her every once in awhile it won't matter if she doesn't."

"You're thinking too small still, Dad," I said. "You and I can have it all."

I put my hand down to April's cunt, my fingers rubbing her clit while my father split her cunt in two with his dick. I did it hard and fast, the way I know she likes it when she's worked up, and her back arched with pleasure.

"Cum, baby," I whispered. "Cum for my dad. Fuck my dad and squirt all over him."

And she did. After another twenty seconds her pelvis began twitching uncontrollably, her muscles spasming, and then I told my dad to pull out and watched as a spray of cunt juice went flying out of her and soaked my dad, soaked the bed. It landed on his wet dick, on his stomach, on his thighs, and a pool of her cream began to leave a big wet spot on the bed.

"Fuck!" Dad cried. "She's pissing!"

I laughed. "No, she'll do that too, but this is just a nice fucking pussy squirting orgasm. It just makes her ready for more."

I pulled April by the shoulder and she knew what I liked to see. She got up on her hands and knees and began lapping up the pussy juice from the bed, then she slid forward a little and started sucking on my dad's cock again. He put his hands on his hips and smiled at me as the little minx worked his cock, tasting her own cunt cream, looking up at him with wild bedroom eyes.

"Paul, you must be an incredibly blessed young man to have found a girl like this. I'm happy for you."

"I'm happy for all of us," I said. "All that time praying and reading the Bible, and who knew the secret to happiness was in our bodies the whole time. That's the real miracle."

"Praise God," my father said while my girlfriend deepthroated him. "Now get behind her and let's spit roast the bitch."

I didn't need much coaxing. Within seconds my clothes were off and I was up on the bed behind April, my hard cock aimed at the hole my father had just been fucking moments ago.

"Shit, Paul," my father said. "You've got a real monster there."

April pulled her mouth away from his crotch. "Fuck yeah he does. Your son is a sweet fuckbeast, Rev."

"I'm glad he makes you happy, April. And call me Rick," he said. And then my dad must have been turned on when he watched me earlier, because he grabbed her by the chin, his fingers on her cheeks and spit into her mouth. "Now get back to sucking my hard fucking cock, bitch."

I waited until her mouth was back around dad's dick and then pushed my cock against her pussy lips. They parted like the waters for Moses, and my cock slid inside. It didn't matter how many times I had fucked April, her pussy was still my favorite. Fucking her didn't have the same shocking naughtiness-or the sinful electricity-as fucking my sisters did, but her pussy was so sweet and perfect. It felt like it had been made for my cock, and April, when she was focusing, could work her muscles in ways that felt like she was massaging me from the inside. It was the best feeling I had ever felt, and I never got bored of my girlfriend's lovebox.

I pushed my dick in slowly and heard her moan. I grinned, knowing the vibrations were feeling good on my father's cock. Her warmth was slick and inviting, and as I pulled my cock slowly back out I noted the wet juices now coating it. I brushed my thumb along the top of my dick and stuck it in my mouth. God, I love the way the little bitch tasted.

I began to fuck her in slow easy strokes, but she thrust her ass back at me urgently, and so I picked up the pace, rocking into her harder and faster.

"Come on, you filthy cunt rag," I moaned. "Take these cocks, you little cum guzzler! God you're such a dirty fucking slut! I love it!"

"Fuck!" she said, pulling her head free from my father's dick again. "So fucking good!"

My father grabbed his cock at the base and slapped it against her cheek, one side and then the other, leaving wet trails of spit and precum.

"Don't stop sucking bitch," he growled.

"Yes, Rick," she said. And then, right before her mouth enveloped him again. "Yes daddy."

He grunted and grabbed her hair pulling her harder onto his cock, facefucking her now in earnest.

"Do it, Dad," I groaned. "Cum down her throat. April fucking loves eating spunk."

I reached down underneath April with both hands, one grabbing a swinging tit, squeezing her fat, hard nipple, the other against her pussy, rubbing her clit. I hooked my middle finger and slid it in next to my cock, stretching her cunt even more. I couldn't get much in due to the angle-really just to the first knuckle, but her sloppy wet pussy got half my hand wet anyway. I pulled it away and slid it along her hip, up over her ass. With the other hand I spread her ass cheeks apart just a little more and spit on her again, this time right on her pink little asshole. I used my lubed up finger and circled the rim of her anus, pushing against it, and then my finger tip went in.

"Shit!" Dad grunted. "You're fingering her ass!"

The sight, live and in person and being performed by his son on the big-titted little slut in front of him, was too much for my father. He gritted his teeth and said, "I'm cumming!"