Lighten Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to pull out, but April reached up and grabbed his ass, pulling his pelvis toward her, pinning her own face with his cock. His hips spasmed, and the first load or two must have gone straight down her throat, and only then did April let him pull back. She gripped his cock like a firehose and aimed the next several pumps at her face. I couldn't see it exactly from behind her, but I know that a stream of jizz hit her forehead and draped down across her eye, and most of it sprayed across her cheeks and mouth, dripping down onto her chin. My father may have been two decades older than me, but he hadn't been properly fucked for far too long, and never by a whore like April. He shot load after load on her face, and when he still kept going she opened her mouth again and let him shoot onto her waiting tongue. The last shots fell onto the bed, but April still licked his cock enthusiastically, showing him the cum she'd collected in her mouth before swallowing it down.

My dad was still a good man. He looked down at the cum-covered beauty in front of him and began to feel guilty. For what he'd done to himself, and for what he'd done to her. I knew this was the moment of truth, and I'd been preparing. As he had shot his enormous load, I had been working my finger deeper into April's ass.

"You like that, babe?" I asked her. "You like my dad's jizz all over you?"

"Fuck yes," she hissed. "Your dad is a sexy fucking bastard, Paul."

"You want to fuck him more?" I asked, two fingers now inside her ass.

"You know I do, baby. I want him to shoot that spunk deep inside me. I want to be his little fucktoy, Pauly, just like I am for you. I want him to paint my cunt with his jizz"

I could see my dad's dick already thickening up again at April's filthy words. "You hear that, Dad? This is how you make a bitch like this happy. Just fuck her until she can't think straight anymore. It felt good right?"

"Yes," he murmured, watching the whore on her hands and knees in front of him as she looked up at him with a smiling, cum-stained face.

"You want to fuck her again already, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes," he groaned, his hand now stroking his cock already.

"Well, I'm fucking the shit outta her cunt right now, but I'll be glad to let you have a crack at her tight little asshole back here. What do you say? You want to double team this slut?"

April moaned, "Oh fuck, baby, you mean it? I can take both these dicks at the same time? Come on Rev, come on daddy, fuck my tight little asshole while your son fills my pussy! Fuck my ass!"

The lust-filled smile on my Dad's face told me I had won him. His momentary flash of guilt was gone. He was too horny now. He wouldn't want to be done fucking April anytime soon, not when he saw that she was open to anything and everything. I laughed and pulled out of April's cunt. My cock was slick with her juices and I ran my hand along it, then reached up to her face to stick my fingers in her mouth. She moaned again. God, what a filthy fucking whore she was.

We grabbed a bottle of lube that she'd had in her purse and I slathered my fingers with it while my father watched. I squirted another long stream of lube right on her asshole, then rubbed it all around-and in.

Then I tossed the bottle to my dad and I repositioned myself under April on the bed and guided her back down on my cock. She sank down to the base, filled with my meat, and lay down on my chest, her thick tits pressing against me. We rocked a little like that, her clit rubbing against my groin, and then I reached my hands around her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her pink asshole to my father, who had come around to kneel behind her.

"You ever fucked mom's ass, dad?" I asked.

"No," he choked out.

"Ok, you're going to need a lot of lube. Use the bottle. And you know what else is fun? Spit on her ass, dad. Spit a load of saliva right down April's crack. Spit in her asshole. I've already loosened her up for you, but it's still going to be fucking tight, so get it wet and then push your cock up against her little love bud."

April moaned as my father's lube-slicked cock pushed against her backdoor. I know she'd been double-fucked before-she told me all about it during a fuck session once-but she had said those guys had smaller dicks than me. I knew this experience would be different. They had just been two guys at a party, not a father and son she had personally corrupted. She was begging for it, her eyes burning with lust.

My dad let out a huge cry as his cockhead popped inside her ass, and April let out a full-throated scream to match. "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!"

"Keep going, Rick! Keep fucking me daddy! Shove that fucker up my asshole while your son fucks my pussy! Oh good goddamn fuck! Jesus you bastards are filling me up! So fucking thick! So fucking good! I'm getting father-son fucked! So nasty! You dirty bastards! You sick fucks! Fuck me!"

I could feel my father's dick pushing inside my girlfriend through the thin walls that divided us. April kissed me deep, her tongue invading my mouth with as much intensity as I'd ever felt before. She was stretched so tightly around our cocks that I was amazed she stayed conscious. She pulled back from the kiss and looked deep into my eyes, her sweat dripping down onto me.

"Thank you, Paul," she whispered. "Thank you so much. This is the best sex I've ever had. You are so fucking good to me. I will do anything you want to make you happy, baby. I don't want this to ever end. You want me to find other girls for you to fuck? I'll do it. You want me to use me anyway you want? I want it too. You want to fucking share me with your friends? I don't care, as long as I'm sleeping in your bed and fucking this cock at the end of the night. I am yours, Paul. Now and forever."

As my father and I started pumping in and out of her in time, I watched her eyes roll back in her head at the pleasure. Her whole body shook with an intense orgasm, and she pulled back up so that her tits were hanging in front of my face. I took one in and sucked on as much of it as I could, the hard nipple filling my mouth. It jiggled and shook under the thrust of our fucking, the other tit hitting the side of my face. Paradise.

"Now and forever, baby," I grunted softly, letting her titflesh flop out of my mouth. "This fuckbeast needs a whore like you to stay satisfied. You're my fuckin' girl, my fuckin' slut, my fuckin' cumwhore, forever baby."

She came again, and I almost came too when I heard a moan from the other side of the room. I twisted my head to the side to see Rachel sitting on the floor just inside the door, her clothes in a pile beside her, strumming her cunt as she watched the three of us on the bed. My father had had his eyes closed for a while, lost in the pleasure of April's ass, so I got to be the one to alert him to Rachel's presence.

"Open your eyes, Dad," I said. "I told you April wasn't the only filthy bitch in this house."

He opened his eyes and turned behind him, not withdrawing his cock from April's ass, and saw his daughter on the floor, middle finger deep inside her own juicy pussy, one hand pinching her own nipple.

My father roared, and I could feel the shuddering release as he unloaded another load of cum deep in my girlfriend's ass as he stared at his masturbating daughter. April cried out too, and I felt another flood of her juices surround my cock. She collapsed down on top of me while my father pulled out of her ass.

"Rachel, honey, I'm sorry I-. You shouldn't-. I can't," the words came out of him in a babble, his ass-soaked dick still half-hard in front of him, but Rachel hadn't stopped what she was doing at all. In fact, the sight of her daddy's cock, still wet from fucking April's ass, as he turned toward her seemed to only motivate her more.

She leaned back against the wall and spread her legs wide. Both hands were at her cunt now, one rubbing fast little circles around her clit, the other plunging two fingers deep inside.

"Oh my God, Daddy," she sighed, her voice a breathy high whine that played up her "little girl" status, "You were really doing it. You were really doing April! In her bum!"

April raised her head off my chest and looked behind her. "Not my bum, sweetie. My dirty fucking asshole. Come here and see."

Rachel got on her hands and knees and crawled toward the bed, my father watching his whore daughter with glassy eyes. She crawled up on the bed and her eyes went wide. "Mmmmm, Pauly is still inside you!"

On her cue, I began humping again. Just soft little strokes to provide a little friction on my dick and keep myself hard. Rachel looked carefully at April's ass.

"He . . . he fucked you here?" She traced her fingertips, still wet from her cunt, along the curve of April's ass. My girlfriend smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips, maintaining eye contact with me while she instructed my sister.

"He did, baby. Use your fingers. Spread my cheeks a little and see."

My father's hand was on his shaft again. I wondered when the last time was that the old man had gotten hard three times in quick succession like this. But then again, he'd never seen a show like this in person before.

I pushed up on my elbows to watch as Rachel carefully pulled Rachel's asscheeks apart, revealing her rosebud.

"You're leaking cum," she said softly.

"Better clean me up then, honey," April said.

Rachel lowered her face and began licking at Rachel's asshole. I couldn't see the full show, but it must have been good, because April moaned into my shoulder.

"Oh my Gooooooood."

Rachel's head bounced up and down. Wet, slurping sounds emanated from where her lips and April's ass met, but it wasn't really until she slid up the bed next to us that I realized exactly what she was doing. She opened her mouth, showing April and I the filthy cum she'd collected from April's ass, and then she leaned down to kiss my girlfriend.

The two women kissed deeply and passionately, the frothy cum, spit, and ass mixture moving back and forth between them, dripping from their lips, connecting their mouths when they pulled away. My cock got even harder inside my girlfriend, and I ground my hips up to meet hers. The cum-swap kept going, strands of the thick white liquid connecting their mouths, dripping down onto their chins and onto their tits-so much of it, spit and cum and assjuice al mingling together even as more of the jiz mixture disappeared down their throats or slid down onto their bodies. The two women kept kissing, both of them moaning softly. I wanted to know how my father was reacting to this incredibly hot scene, but I couldn't look away.

Finally Rachel backed off. She rolled over and lay down on the bed next to me, calling for my father.

"Daddy, please come fuck me!"

It had been incredibly hot when April said it. But when Rachel said it, his actual daughter, the little girl he'd raised and who had been such an innocent church girl everytime he'd thought of her, I nearly came right there. My father had no choice but to bring his rock hard-dick over and prepare to fuck his baby girl.

"You're being a bad girl, Rachel," he said sternly as he walked toward the bed, his cock waving in front of him obscenely. "You know that?"

Rachel nodded solemnly. "The baddest."

April sat up again, her gorgeous tits coming off my chest and bouncing in all their glory with her movement.

"Hey," she said. "I think I get that title."

I grinned. "You can both be bad girls. Filthy girls. Dirty, nasty, cockwhore girls."

"Fucking right we can," April said, smiling.

Rachel smiled and turned her head toward me, kissing me. If there was still cum in her mouth, I couldn't taste it, but the fact that she didn't care made me happy. Her barriers had been left far behind.

My father was kneeling at the foot of the bed, and Rachel opened up her legs, putting one of them across April and I as we fucked, the other wide to the side of the bed. Dad scooted forward until his cock was right near his daughter's dripping slit.

"Let's help," April smiled. She reached down and grabbed my father's cock in her hand, while I reached over used my fingers to open up my sister's cunt a little bit. April guided his cock forward, and I felt he pussy contract with a mini-orgasm as she guided my father's dick into his daughter for the first time.

It was fucking incredible.

"Do it, daddy," Rachel whispered. "Fill my tight little cunt up with your big daddy dick. Make me your dirty little whore."

My father pushed the head of his cock in deeper, and I could see Rachel tense up as she got her warm, wet pussy filled with the second cock of her life-and her second cock of the day. Her eyes partially closed, two lust-filled slits locked on my father as he slid inch after thick inch into her welcoming honeypot. I put my arm around her, forcing her to angle her upper body up a little bit so she could get a better view, and my hand snaked around from the back and cupped a round breast in my hand, rolling the nipple between my fingers. It was like a fat, hard pencil eraser in my hand, and she moaned when I squeezed it.

"Fuck!"

I smiled. "Tell daddy how good it feels, Rachel. Tell him how much you like having your brother feel you up while your father plows you."

"I fucking love it," she whispered. "This is such a dirty sin, daddy. It's a dirty sin and I don't ever want to stop it. You can fuck your baby girl forever. I want to be your little bitch. Your cumslut. Your fucktoy daughter. Do you like it? Do you like defiling your nasty little girl's pussy while Pauly plays with my titties? Does it feel good?"

"Oh God," my father groaned. "Your little teen pussy is so sweet baby. I can't believe I'm fucking my daughter!"

April, still riding my cock, turned to my father and kissed him deeply. He reached across and squeezed one of her fat tits. Not to be outdone, I turned Rachel's head toward me and kissed her too, my tongue rolling into her mouth, then leading hers into mine so that I could suck on it. We were four bodies, combined into one incestuous fuck-circle, and I didn't ever want it to end. My cock was so perfect in April's tight cunt and I realized this was the home I had always wanted. A home for my dick, a home wherein I could be and do whatever the fuck I wanted and only meet with love and support and a desire to join together in more pleasures of the flesh. It was perfect.

I pulled my head back. "This is so goddamn good. I love all of you. Rachel, you're an awesome fuckbuddy and I can't wait to get inside you again. You're a sexy little slut."

Rachel smiled at me as her body shifted with every thrust of my dad's cock. "I love you too, Pauly. Thank you for changing our family. I'd never have gotten the nerve to do it myself."

I smiled at her and then looked at my dad. "Dad, I'm glad I get to share this with you. The women in my life are so goddamn hot, such nasty fucking bitches, and I'm glad you'll be able to help me keep them satisfied."

He laughed, the sweat on his forehead dripping down onto Rachel's taut belly. "I'm so glad you didn't listen to me Paul. This is fucking right. This is what we were meant to do for our girls. Fuck them into happy submission and orgasmic delight. I'm sorry I made our lives so painful for so long."

Rachel thrust her hips up to meet him more. "Don't apologize for the past Daddy. The only thing you have to do now is stretch my cunt out with that thick rod. That makes up for all of it!"

She shuddered as an orgasm swept over her body, a torrent of profanity spewing from her mouth as she came. "Jesus fucking Christ that dick! Shit! My cunt my cunt my cunt my cunt is cuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiinnnngg! FUCK!"

It was music to my ears. I watched her until the orgasm died down. Then I looked up at April, eyes closed as she rocked on top of me, her fat round tits jiggling like gelatin with each thrust. Her breasts and arms were covered with a light sheen of sweat from her exertions, and it made her skin glisten in the light. Between fucking my father and fucking me, she'd had four or five orgasms, and she was practically glowing with pleasure. I wanted to share her beauty in this moment with everyone I loved. What a goddess.

"And you, baby," I said. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, and it was lust mixed with love mixed with pure unadulterated pleasure that I saw in her face. "Thank you for changing my life. Thank you for sharing this with me. Thank you for sharing yourself with my family."

She winked at me, and then she slid her hands up her body, cupping her tits, her fingertips pressing against her hard nipples. She looked down and spit a fat dollop of saliva onto her left nipple, then again on the other. She massaged the spit into her breasts with her fingertips and looked at me again, her hips still gyrating intensely. "Anything for you, Paul. You make me cum better than anything I ever imagined. I'll be your fuckdoll from now until the end of time. This wet, hot pussy belongs to you, stud. Now and forever."

My cock throbbed inside her, and she smiled again. "Oooh, I felt that baby," she said. "You like that? You like owning this dirty, dripping cunt?"

I flexed my cock again and she giggled. "Fuck baby. You and me. Your dad and your sister. This is the hottest fuck I've ever had. I'm already stained with so much fucking cum inside and out and I just want more of it! You're so good, you nasty motherfucker!"

I reached up and squeezed her tits, kneading them and using them to pull her toward me. When her head was down by mine, I whispered in her ear, "Not yet, but I'll be a motherfucker soon. And you can watch that too."

The idea of me fucking my own mother in front of her was too much for her. Her pussy spasmed and clenched around my cock, and I felt the torrent of pussy juices that told me it was a good hard orgasm. I wanted to see her squirt like that in my sister's face. Or maybe my mother's. But for now, the flood of girlcum felt like paradise around my throbbing dick. I clutched her to me, her breasts pressed tight against my chest, while she rode the orgasm through to completion. She gave a kittenish purr as she collaspsed on top of me.

But I wasn't done yet.

Enough of these sweet comments to my loving orgy partners. It was time to let the fuckbeast loose.

As April's orgasm died down, I lifted Rachel's leg from where it was lying across us. I shifted out from under April and she moaned her disappointment as she sat back on the bed. But I didn't leave her for long. She was still weak from her last hard cum, and her body was pliant and easy for me to control. I pulled her up to her knees alongside my father and sister, still rocking in their incestuous fuck. From behind her, I grabbed April's red hair and pulled her head back so that she thrust her magnificent round tits out. I reached out with my free hand and slapped her breast, watching it jiggle and shake. Her neck was exposed, and I kissed it from behind her, biting it gently until she whimpered her pleasure. Then I did one of our favorite filthy things again and told her to open her mouth. I spit between her juicy cocksucking lips, and she whimpered a soft, "Yeah."

Then, her hair still in my hands, I pushed her head forcefully but gently down, until her head was on Rachel's flat stomach. I wasn't sure which way she should face, but she turned her head so that she was looking up between Rachel's C-cup tits at her sweating, pleasure-filled face. Her knees were still spread, and I got up on the bed behind her. Her pussy was literally dripping from her last orgasm, and I watched with interest as her thick juices dripped down her thighs, a few large drops of grool collecting on her pussy lips and then stretching slowly, falling to the bed below. God, what a fucking wet whore. I loved her.