Lighting Her Furnace

Story Info
Maintenance worker takes advantage of wife with husband gone.
6.1k words
4.33
18.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just starting to peek over the plains to wake the Rocky Mountains, The mountain peaks were orange, telling the lower lands, day is coming. The morning air had a chill in it. It was late October in Pueblo, Colorado. The air was crisp and fresh. It was a welcome feeling, for the summer heat seemed to linger on too long.

Anne was in the kitchen between the sink and the island countertop on her tiptoes looking over the valence midway up the kitchen window to witness the sunrise. It was her favorite spot in the morning. You would think there would be a worn spot on the floor beneath her, but her floors looked great as well as most everything else in their house.

Anne's husband Gene was packing for yet another espresso stand build. He worked for a fast growing chain of gourmet coffee stands. Being the project manager, he was to manage the entire build and initial supply of the coffee stands.

It took two to three days to outfit the new stands to be ready for operation. The pay wasn't great, but the more he had built, he was rewarded with a small percentage of the profits, but for now money was tight.

This trip he had three stands to erect. One in the city of Glendive in Eastern Montana, two in South Dakota, one in Sioux Falls and the other in Watertown. The entire trip would take nearly three weeks.

Anne reminded him that the weather was turning cooler, in three weeks she will need the furnace, and that he could check the furnace and change the filter.

Gene had done this trip several times this year, yet he still seemed to be running around the house, looking for this, and looking for that, like a child rushing for school Monday morning. Anne made him lunch for his long drive, then watched him scurry around the house as she sipped her second cup of coffee.

Gene wasn't on a strict schedule, but he needed to get a move on it. Once the ball was rolling, it was go, go, go until the stands were finished. His truck was finally packed, she kissed him long, they said their goodbyes, then he was on his way. She watched from the front porch, until he was out of sight.

~~~~~

She went back inside to check their bank account, and pay bills. Their house was small, but big enough for just the two of them. They agreed to double up on the mortgage payments to pay the house off in ten or so years. They were walking a fine line between incoming funds and outgoing bills, but it was working...barely!

The following day was typical while Gene was gone. Wake up with the sun and coffee, then go about the small chores of the day. Sit down, read some of her novels and relax with a movie or show on T.V.

She finished a few chapters in her book, then snapped it shut. "He didn't check the furnace!" she said to herself.

She wasn't sure how to maintain or prepare the furnace for the first firing after the summer. She looked at the ten day forecast to see if the weather would hold until Gene got home.

"Damn him," she muttered.

She saw there was a big dip in temperature eight days into the ten day forecast. She did the math, she was going to have to endure the cold weather for at least seven to ten days.

"Fuck that" she said to herself.

She took a look at the furnace, she had no idea where the filter thingy was, or how to even light the damn thing. She was going to have to make a call to have someone come out and look at it, and get it running.

She searched "heating and cooling repair near me'' on her phone. The first three hits she knew the names of, and knew they would be expensive. She kept scrolling, she found a local company, Russell's Mechanical. At the top of their ad it said, "specializing in servicing A/C and heating." Towards the bottom it read "creative payment plans, in house financing"

"Humm," she thought, "just what I need right now." She gave them a call. They were booked solid for the rest of the day, it would have to wait till tomorrow. She thought to herself "good thing the cold won't be here for a couple of days."

The next morning she received a text from Russell's Mechanical saying they will be sending someone out between 10AM and 1PM. " Well that's better than waiting all day not knowing when." she reasoned. "I should shower before they come, I'm a mess"

Anne couldn't look bad on her worst day. She had a natural beauty about her, no makeup needed. She had straight blonde hair just touching her shoulders. Green eyes with a hint of brown similar to evergreen trees thirsty for water. Five foot six inches, maybe weighing a buck twenty. Thin but muscle toned from staying busy around the house. If she ever wore makeup, it would be a sight to see.

It was 9:45 AM, Anne was out of the shower and blow drying her hair. She received a text from Russell's Mechanical notifying her that there is a technician on his way. A few minutes later she received another text with a photo of the technician. The photo showed a dark haired man, a little younger than she guessed. He had a friendly smile, as if someone were saying something funny as the photo was taken.

"Hi, this is Kevin, I will be your technician for your heating issue today. I will be there shortly," the text read.

Anne simply replied to the text "okay, I will see you shortly." Then finished blow drying her hair.

She wondered if he was as handsome in person as his photo. She threw on a dress that could have doubled for a nightie. It was sleeveless and thin, and went down to just above her knees, blue with white paisley prints. It was her favorite thing to wear when staying around the house. If you caught her in the right light, you could noticeably see the silhouette of her body underneath.

She was aware of this, when Gene would see her in it, he would ask her to stand by the sunbeams coming through the window. It became a fun little thing between them. She would get turned on a bit, thinking someone might capture an image of her body while wearing it. She was not wearing a bra, and had small panties underneath.

Kevin showed up a few minutes after ten. She was watching him exit his truck. She was wondering if his photo matched him, it did. He was taller than she had imagined, probably close to six feet.

Before he knocked she opened the front door to greet him. He said in a polite voice "hi I'm Kevin, here to look at your heater." He smiled looking her eye to eye, then his eyes darted down to scan her body, then back up quickly. She was used to this, it's a guy thing she's been told.

She smiled politely, "I'm Anne" and noticed his dark eyes had a kindness about them. She offered him to come in. He glanced at his phone, then tapped out a quick text, "sorry my boss is into this high tech stuff."

He entered her house, glanced around, and complimented her on its appearance. It had a split level, high ceilings and had many large windows. "We like to let the sun in as much as possible," Anne commented.

"I can see that," Kevin replied. The sun was shining all through the house.

"Okay, let me show you the furnace, follow me," said Anne. They walk through the sun lit house. Kevin couldn't help but to notice the silhouette of her slender body. This was starting to affect him in his lower region.

Anne could feel his eyes on her. Her nipples started to tense up "Here it is," Anne said. She was trying to reach the furnace manual that was affixed to the gas line. She could feel the cool air on her breast as she reached. She guessed she was showing. Kevin caught a good shot of her side boob, and nipple. This didn't help his lower region any. His cock was pressing hard against his work pants.

Kevin started looking over the furnace, the outside looked to be in fairly good shape, but after inspecting the inside, saw it had plenty of hours on it. He checked the filter "clean enough" he thought to himself out loud, and slid the filter back in. The control panel cover was already open. He checked the settings, opened the gas valve, waited then turned the rotary switch to see if it would light. The switch made a snapping sound as he rotated it. The furnace did not light.

Kevin wrote in his estimate form on his clipboard. He looked at the vents throughout the house. "Everything looks good, eeeeexcept, your furnace." Kevin winced as he gave her the bad news.

Anne let out a big sigh, "Okay, how much is this going to set me back?"

Kevin looked over the form, checked off a couple of things. "Your looking at about fourteen hundred dollars, but good news is I can have one dropped off before noon"

Anne didn't have much choice, she figured. There was just enough money in the account to cover it, with a couple hundred to spare. What she didn't know is Gene had engine trouble with his truck. He had paid for a head gasket repair, and used nearly everything in their account. He would tell her when he got back, he knew she would be upset, so he delayed telling her.

Anne signed the work order for the furnace. Kevin figured she was going to okay the work, and ordered the furnace delivery. The furnace showed up on time, and Kevin got to work on it.

Anne went about her day, but she was having this sexual fantasy with the handsome, dark-haired man in her home. She checked on him after about forty five minutes. He was making sure there were no leaks from the gas pipe to the new furnace. The work was nearly complete.

"I'm just about done, almost ready to fire it up," Kevin said. A few minutes later, the furnace kicked on. There was a dusty smell, as the warm air started flowing through the vents.

"Well, that's about it, she is running fine now," Kevin informed her.

Anne pulled her checkbook out, and asked Kevin "who do I make it out to?"

Kevin replied, "umm, I'm sorry but we no longer accept checks. Too many issues with them," Anne froze in place. "How about a debit card, can you take that?"

Kevin was relieved, "Yes we do, my boss invested in these card readers, to make things more convenient. Let me grab it from the truck."

He came back and inserted the card into the reader, then handed it to Anne. She followed the instructions, then entered her code, then handed it back to Kevin. She waited for the approval to take a massive chunk out of her savings.

Kevin looks at her and says "declined ". She tried again and got the same result, then Anne said "this can't be right, let me check my account really quick," She typed on her laptop and waited. Kevin could see her eyes scanning the laptop screen in disbelief. She saw a debit for fifteen hundred and nineteen dollars from an automotive shop near Glendive, Montana.

~~~~~

She squeezed her eyes shut and growled. Kevin read her face and knew what was up. "I'm so sorry, I do not have funds in my account to pay this. What do I do now? Wait, I read in your ad, you have creative or in-house financing or something like that. How does that work?," in her best curious voice.

"We can see if you qualify for some of the finance companies we go through, the interest rates are higher, it will only take about ten minutes" Kevin explained.

At this point without any options, she gave Kevin the needed information for the credit application. Kevin called his boss, and explained the situation. Kevin listened on the phone for a few seconds, then said "okay." "He'll call me back in ten to fifteen minute, to let you know if you were approved."

"What happens if I'm not?" Anne nervously said.

Kevin stared off into the distance for a moment, deep in thought. "Then we can look into our in-house financing, but the terms are a bit unorthodox." Anne stood quietly, thinking about ringing her husband's neck. "I should call my husband," she spouted. Kevin asked her not to call just yet. " Maybe there is still in-house type financing available."

The call came back, she could see on his face that she would not be approved. The call ended. "They said your debt to income ratio was the main factor. You will get a letter in the mail with a better explanation," Kevin informed her.

~~~~~

Anne crossed her arms, "Now what, how do I resolve this."

Kevin looked her up and down, as if sizing her up. "Are you open minded Anne? The in-house financing comes with no interest, but for the terms you would have to be very open minded."

Anne was curious, she looked to the sky and thought, "Am I an open minded person?," thinking to herself. "I think so," she told herself. "Can you explain the terms to me? Anne inquired.

"Not really, I need approval from the owner, Russell himself, and he sets the terms. Shall I call him?," he asks.

She clasps her hands over her nose and mouth, and closes her eyes, like almost in silent prayer. She was very curious what kind of terms there could possibly be. Washing his fleet of trucks for a year, or working for him, or cleaning his house, she had no idea. Then she thought, "What if it's something sexual? That's gotta be it. Oh my God, that's it."

Now she was really pissed with Gene. She pulled her hands away from her face and asked Kevin "do the terms have anything to do with sex?" She was mad, but at the same time feeling a stirring in her crotch after asking this question.

Kevin replied, "It's likely, Russell is quite the pervert. He talks about some pretty erotic escapades around the shop. Shall I call him?"

Her palms were sweating, she wiped them on her hips. She then nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, give him a call"

Kevin walked a little ways away then called the shop. "Hey Nate it's Kevin, can you put me on with Russell," Kevin looked at Anne and smiled, then sized her up again with his eyes. "Hi boss, I have an issue with a client that can't make her payment through no fault of her own, but is looking into your in-house financing terms." Kevin listened on the phone and nodded. "Okay, I will let her know" he looked at Anne once more, seemingly in amusement and then hung up.

"Well, what did he say? Anne inquired.

"Can we sit somewhere and discuss the terms?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, my living room, sit anywhere," Anne motioned to the couch.

Kevin sat down at one end.

"Can I get you something to drink,?" She asked.

"Yes, water would be fine, thanks".

She went to the kitchen, grabbed a glass, and started to fill the glass.

"It is sexual Anne," Kevin blurted.

~~~~~

She turned quickly to Kevin, half spilling the glass, and just stared at him in disbelief. She turned back around, and poured out the glass. She could feel blood rushing to her pussy, and her nipples hardened.

"I'm going to have some wine, would you like something stronger? Anne offered.

"Uhh, yeah, pour me a glass too."

Anne grabbed wine glasses, opened a bottle of red, took a drink straight off the bottle, poured Kevin a glass, then poured half a glass for her, downed it right away, poured another full one, took another hit off the bottle, then slammed the cork back in. Her face was warming.

She brought the wine, and the two glasses into the living room and handed Kevin one. She then sat down at the other end of the couch. Anne let out a sigh, "so what are the terms?" She could feel the quick drinking of the wine take effect.

Kevin cleared his throat, "well, there are no terms yet. Russell has an imagination, and he is in a quite festive mood today. He wants you to give me head while I live stream it to his big screen TV in his office for him and the rest of his crew's enjoyment."

"Is that even possible?" Anne asked.

"Oh yes, the technology today makes it a breeze," he added. "There are six employees in his office right now, sitting on a sectional I'm guessing, waiting for a show."

She nodded, "Will this be recorded for a later viewing as well?

"Yes," Kevin said matter of factly. "He has a growing collection of videos, but watching the live stream is much more arousing. I bet the crew will all have their cocks out jerking off to you sucking me."

"Is that it, just suck you off on camera?" Anne questioned.

"No, no, no, I doubt that. I've been instructed to phone back after you swallow my load. I'm sure there is a bit more, but he wants to know if you are serious about clearing your debt with him."

Anne just finished her wine, and had a good buzz coming on. " Yeah, a fourteen hundred dollar blow job, there must be more," she agreed.

Kevin grabbed his smart phone and started setting it up for streaming. Russell had supplied his crew with state out the art electronics, solely for this purpose.

It all seemed surreal to Anne. Kevin handed her his wine glass he had barely touched. Anne downed the wine in three separate lifts of her glass. The wine was hitting her well. Alcohol made her horny, and let her inhibitions flee.

The screen was blank in Russell's office, they were all waiting with anticipation for the big screen to flicker on. A shaky video popped up, then it stabilized. Kevin's pants were off and Anne's head was at his knees. She looked relaxed, almost too relaxed. The crew was cheering her on. She couldn't hear, it was muted on their end. The wine had hit her hard.

Kevin slid down. His boxer briefs are still on. They could hear Kevin tell her to take them off. He lifted his ass, she grabbed his briefs and slid them down. Kevin's seven inch cock sprang to life to her surprise, like twisting a jack in the box's crank too much.

Anne's head was swimming now, Kevin's cock looked magnificent to her. It was bigger, harder, and just plain looked better than her husband's.

She looked up into Kevin's smartphone while rubbing the head of his cock on her tongue. The crowd went wild. The crew was now squeezing and rubbing their crotches.

She bobbed up and down with vigor. The thought of sucking cock while having an audience was causing her pussy to moisten. She was getting into it now. She tried to take his cock all the way in, but gagged.

Kevin grabbed her hair and was trusting his hips. Anne's mouth was being used.

Kevin settled down and released his grip on her hair. Anne cupped his balls and grabbed his cock tight and swirled her tongue around his head pressing hard.

She knew he was close. This was her opportunity to close this chapter of this ordeal. Kevin's head leaned back, he was enjoying her work too much. He started moaning. She could feel his cock twitching, cum was on its way. She opened her mouth, tilted her head back, looked into his smartphone while Kevin painted her mouth with his creamy paste.

She drew his cock into her mouth and sucked and sucked, until there was no evidence of his load. Anne's pussy was on fire now. The alcohol was coursing through her veins.. Anne stood up, bringing Kevin out of his orgasmic haze.

Anne was in full tilt boogie now, she wormed out of her dress, and told Kevin to rip her panties off. He pulled but they didn't tear easy. She was getting a wedgie of her life, and found it high erotic. Her panties finally gave way after being stretched to their limit.

She straddled his leg and started grinding her pussy on the top of his knee. She had an itch that needed to be scratched. That's when Kevin received a phone call from Russell. Kevin was quietly listening, not to miss any instruction. Anne was grinding slower now trying to listen in on their conversation. He kept nodding his head, Anne couldn't stand the suspense.

~~~~~

Kevin hung up and set the phone back to record/stream. "Each one of Russell's crew is going to expect you to perform whatever they ask. Each crew member gets fifteen minutes. Once they are done with you, your new furnace will be paid in full."

Anne was on board, hearing she would have a new furnace for free, which gave her more enthusiasm. Russell is going to let the youngest crew member go first.

Peter was up, he was nineteen, long sanding blonde hair, with surfer looks, but he was shy. "You're on the clock Peter," Russell said.

Peter thought Anne was very attractive. He really was uncomfortable with this game, but wanted to be "one of the guys." Peter thought some more "tik-tok, tik-tok" said Russell.

12