Lighting Her Furnace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, I want her to straddle the armchair of the couch and lean forward on her stomach. Then Kevin can finger her pussy and ass. First one finger in each, then two fingers in her pussy, the last five minutes. Two fingers in both."

Russell texted this command to Kevin, he nodded and instructed Anne to place herself over the armchair. She complied. Anne's pussy was sopping wet, he used her juices to lube her asshole, then dropped a wad of spit on her ass. He first worked his index finger into her anus, then the next into her pussy. He worked them in and out slowly.

Anne started humping his fingers, he pulled back and inserted his ring finger and his pinky into her pussy. He spread her ass cheek for a better view, while making sure the camera was pointing right.

He worked his big finger back into her ass, it was a bit easier. Kevin slowly worked his index finger in. Anne was moaning with a sound of discomfort, once her anus muscles relaxed, he eased both fingers in. Anne started humping his fingers again, she was happy with the command.

Russell texted, "times up." Kevin ceased his action. Time went by faster than Anne thought it would. Kevin offered her another glass of wine. She gladly accepted.

~~~~~~

Jacob, Peter's brother was next. Jacob gave his brother a fist bump "good job little brother. I think you warmed her up." Jacob pointed his finger on his temple, the wheels were turning in his mind.

Jacob asks Russell to ask Kevin to ask Anne if she owns any sex toys. The question was relayed back to Anne. She nodded. Kevin told her to go get what she has. Anne returned with a shoe box, looking a bit embarrassed as these are her intimate items.

Kevin opened the shoe box lid. Most items were regular items you would see in a sex toy store website. A couple viberators, a small dildo, a larger one with a suction cup on the bottom, a bullet vibratory with a wire and control pad. Two anal play toys, one with a string of balls slightly increasing in size the further it was inserted, and one shorter stubby one thats inserted and usually stays in place. There was a tube of lubrication called Anal Ease.

Kevin's phone dinged. The command came in. Jacob wants her to lube her ass and insert the anal plug in her ass. Anne gave a small smile, she knew how this felt. Then..take your bullet viberator and insert it deep in your pussy, then give the remote to Kevin. Finally, remove butt plug, lube your ass really well then stick the suction cup large dildo on the side of the coffee table and back your ass onto it.

She had thought about the dildo before for her pussy, but no thought of putting it in her ass. She moaned softly at the thought.

She squirted the tube of lube on her ass, and started rubbing her asshole. This felt quite sensual. She then inserted two fingers in her ass. She removed her fingers.

Kevin pressed the butt plug against her ass. Anne reached back and pushed it in quickly. She gasped then moaned. On her elbows and knees, she laid her head on the carpet. Kevin handed her the bullet. Her hands were still slick, she rubbed the bullet then inserted it into her slit.

The bullet disappeared, along with her finger, it was deep inside her now. Anne got on all fours again. Kevin eased the butt plug from her ass, and had her crawl slowly backwards, until the dildo was touching her ass. Gyrating her hips, the dildo pierced her hole.

It didn't seem possible the dildo would go in. Her ass muscles were sore, but she kept grinding. Her muscles gave up the fight after trying to squeeze and stop the penetration. Anne pushed backwards, at the same time, Kevin turned on the bullet.

Anne let out a long uugh, as the bullet tickled at first, this caused her to want to grind. She took the dildo in with a guttural moan. Her pussy was getting numb from the vibration, she started rocking back and forth and rubbing her clit, easing out three to four inches, then sending it back in. She continued this for some time. She then started moaning and couldn't take it anymore. Her thighs quivered as she growled and then came. Anne collapsed on the carpet, dildo slipping out of its holster.

Russell interrupted, "times not quite up, but I think she is done Jacob, don't you?"

Jacob nodded with a smile, "that was nice" he said.

Russell shouted, "Nate, you're up."

Nate had a ton of work to do in the shop, he got up from the couch a walked toward the office door, flung his arm up and yelled "have her go fuck herself" and exited the office. The crew looked at each other with dumbstruck smiles, and shrugged their shoulders.

Russell smiling and shaking his head in amusement sent the command to Kevin's phone.

Kevin tells Anne "you need to fuck herself."

"For fifteen minutes?" She quizzed Kevin.

"That's all the text says" while shrugging his shoulders.

Kevin positioned the camera for a closeup of Anne's pussy. Her legs were spread open her pussy and feet were near the edge off the couch. Her pussy was clean shaven with not one sign of a hair follicle. Kevin marveled at it. She was red and swollen from the rubbing and grinding. Kevin's cock was coming back to life taking in this very erotic view.

Anne grabbed the small dildo, sucked on the tip of it for some lube, reached down and rubbed the tip around til she felt her opening. With just her index finger she plunged it in until it almost disappeared. Kevin watching through the phone amazed how her pussy glistened.

She left the dildo in place and started gyrating again, she was more aware now, the wine was wearing off. She concentrated on her pleasure. Slowly she removed the dildo and set it next to the big one. She then grabbed the big one and licked up and down its shaft. She reached down and slid the big dildo in.

Anne grabbed the suction portion and was sliding it into her soaked hole. She buried it deep, then would pull it out and rub the shaft up and down her clit. The crew was in silent amazement. "She uses her toys well," Kevin whispered to himself.

She inserted it back into the dildos warm temporary home. "Kevin, would you be so kind as to hand me the bullet," as she pointed to it. Kevin handed her the bullet but held on to the remote. Anne held her hand out, "and the remote too," in a more stern voice.

"Make sure the dildo stays in" Anne said matter of factly. Anne pressed the bullet against her clit with two fingers. She activated the remote to the lowest vibrating setting, closed her eyes and let her mind wander off to a different dimension." Anne didn't care about Kevin or the camera, or the crew, she was in ecstasy.

"Kevin, fuck me with the dildo, I'm going to orgasm" she said in a shallow gasping voice. Kevin grabbed the suction cup and was trusting it in and out while twisting his wrist. Anne turned up the speed on the bullet.

"Pull it out," she commanded Kevin. She pressed the bullet harder, and slowed her pace. Her ass slowly raised off the couch, she let out a long loud moan, her ass dropped back on the couch, still massaging her clit, but much faster. The intensity was incredible. her hips started bucking out of control, she let out an even louder, deep, angry moan. The moan tapered off slowly, her hip bucking subsided to a twitch every few seconds. She collapsed again, breathing heavily, and moaning with every exhale.

The crew was dead silent in awe. They were all leaning towards the big screen, transfixed on what they had just witnessed. Only nine minutes had elapsed. The timer slipped Russell's mind.

Russell got up and went to the office door and leaned out. "Nate, you missed a good show," shouted Russell.

A faint voice from a distance replied, "I'll watch it later, I gotta go see a customer," Nate yelled.

Russell turned to his crew "how fucking unbelievable was that?". They all nodded in agreement. He noticed the time, then texted Kevin, "Well done :), " the text read. "Take a break."

~~~~~

Russell leaned back in his chair, "Johnny, give it about ten minutes, then you're up."

Kevin leaned back on the couch to watch Anne, she was smiling and letting out an audible sigh. He smiled, and figured she had had an orgasm like never before. She was beautiful laying there in total bliss.

Kevin's phone summoned him again. The text read; "Johnny would like you to spank her ass, until her cheeks were red hot with anger. Then fuck her hard doggie style. After this she would be the proud owner of a new furnace."

Kevin positioned the camera to view his lap. Anne was watching him, wondering what was next. "There is more I take it" Anne said in a sleepy voice"

Kevin nodded, " either you're gonna like it or hate it."

Anne was in an extremely relaxed state. She laid on the couch, not concerned about the next command, "surprise me," she muttered.

Kevin patted his hands on his lap, motioning Anne. With a smirk on her face, she got up and moved towards Kevin's lap. She could see his cock was hard again. Meanwhile Kevin slid close to the end of the couch cushion

Anne recognized this and without hesitation laid face down over Kevin's thighs. "You don't seem surprised," Kevin mentioned.

"I figured at least one of the crew would be into this." Anne smiled approvingly.

Gene and her had role played this spanking type of scenario. Anne wore a school girl outfit, while Gene wore a business suit.

Gene started spanking her but couldn't continue, Anne was begging him to stop. To her it was just part of the role play to create arousal. Gene swore she wasn't playing. Anne couldn't convince him otherwise. She was disappointed, the spanking was really turning her on.

Anne continued, "this is my chance to experience that turn on."

Kevin picked up on this and started a little role play of his own. Kevin said in a commanding voice. "You've been a very naughty girl Anne, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

Anne smiled and wiggled her ass a bit. Kevin came down on her ass with a wrath. Anne winced, then her mouth went open wide as did her eyes. "This was much, much harder than Gene's spanking." Anne now wondered what the text had read.

Kevin saw the outline of his fingers on her ass cheek. He found this very arousing. 00He continued, alternating between both ass cheeks.

Anne was grimacing, her ass was now on fire. The pain was excruciating, but it came with a certain pleasure. Her pussy was soaked again, she thought she was near orgasm. She had tears pressing out of her eyelids from the pain and wincing. She now understood the attraction of BDSM.

Kevin relented, his hand was sore, and Anne's cheeks were bright red. Anne's acceptance of this was a major turn on for Kevin, he never thought of this this way.

Kevin, talking through his clenched teeth for effect, "now that I have your undivided attention, here is your punishment, now get on your fucking hands and knees". Kevin was enjoying the role play.

He adjusted the camera, stood up and removed his belt. He dangled it in front of Anne to see. " No, please don't sir" Anne begged. "My ass is so sore already sir,"

Kevin danced the tip of the belt on her ass. Then he would sway the belt back and forth slapping her ass teasingly under its own weight. Anne would clench her ass cheeks every time the belt made contact. "Oh my God, pleeeease nohoho" she pleaded.

Kevin paused, then threw the belt in front of Anne. She saw the belt and relaxed.

"Thank you sir, my terribly sore ass thanks you too"

Kevin removed his clothes and positioned himself behind Anne. He stroked his cock a couple times, then slid it in her awaiting cunt. Anne hummed softly. Kevin knew he wouldn't last long, thoughts of the role play enhanced his pleasure immensely.

He was all the way in her, his pelvis was tight against her flaming ass cheeks causing Anne revisited pain. He could feel the heat of her soreness.

Kevin groomed her hair into a ponytail, held on tight with one hand, his other hand on her shoulder. He ground his pelvis on her ass while pulling her hair and shoulder. Anne screamed in agony. Kevin grabbed her hips tight, and began thrusting fast and hard, she groaned with every contact. Kevin said " here's your fucking punishment" and slammed in and out of her at a furious pace.

Anne was reeling from pain, then the thrusts stopped. Kevin let out a loud groan and deposited his load deep inside her. "You now own a new furnace, take good care of it." He pulled out and wiped his cock on her ass, then stood up and got dressed.

Anne gathered her dress and torn panties. She slipped the dress on, then gathering her sex toys to be cleaned. Kevin grabbed his tools, thanked Anne for doing business with Russell's Mechanical, hopped in his truck and left.

~~~~~

Three days later the weather was turning cold. Gene had moved on to Watertown, S.D. Anne sipped her coffee, then heard the furnace click on, took another sip, sighed and smiled.

She went to admire her new furnace while finishing her cup of coffee. She walked over to the work bench, grabbed a Folgers can, and poured nuts and bolts that had been collecting in the can, and filled her cup half way.

She grabbed the cup and returned to her favorite spot, now enjoying the heat. She peered out her kitchen window for a moment, then poured the contents in the cup down the kitchen sink drain, then flipped on the garbage disposal.

The garbage disposal made a horrendous noise for a few seconds, then stopped. Anne picked up her phone and dialed. The other end of the line picked up. "Russell's Mechanical, how may we serve you?"

12