Lighting up Starlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Queen Maeve was stronger than Starlight. She was stronger then pretty much everybody, with one terrifying exception, that she didn't like to think about at times like this.

The point was, Maeve was strong, and normally had to be very careful with the people around her, especially her lovers. But not Starlight. No, this prim and proper Christian girl could take everything Maeve could give her, which was also part of the appeal. That was certainly the case now, as Maeve slowly worked up to giving her full speed and strength to what was truly becoming a rectum wrecking, and no doubt it was only Starlight's enhanced healing which would allow her to ever sit right again. Among other things.

It wasn't something Maeve even planned on doing, it just kind of happened. One minute she was carefully thrusting as slow and gentle as possible to give her girl a chance to adjust to having her ass obscenely violated, the next she was pounding so hard and deep her hips were literally a blur. Better yet so were Starlight's big juicy butt cheeks, which Maeve wouldn't have been able to even see if it wasn't for her enhanced senses.

She would however hear the deafening sound of flesh on flesh, and Starlight's screams of pleasure, which had to be echoing throughout the whole city. Which was thankfully drowning out Maeve's ramblings, as she just couldn't help but get completely carried away with the dirty talk.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME YOU LITTLE BITCH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Maeve yelled at the top of her lungs, while grabbing Starlight's pretty blonde hair and yanking it back, and continuing to spank that cute little ass, "MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE AN ANAL BITCH! CUM LIKE THE ANAL BITCH YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU ARE MY LITTLE ANAL BITCH! I OWN YOUR ASS! IT'S MINE! YOU'RE MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM FOR ME STARLIGHT, CUM FOR ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

She would probably have to apologize later for some of the things she said, but it would totally be worth it, given that those words combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing sweet little Starlight gave Maeve maybe the most satisfying climax of her life.

Which was really saying something, considering all the other naughty things she had done to this woman, and this woman had done for her. But it was true, her favourite thing ever was fucking this perfect ass. And thankfully it seemed that Starlight felt the same way, given just how hard she was screaming and cumming for her. Although the most impressive thing was yet to come.

Firstly Starlight started hammering backwards against her thrusts, almost making Maeve lose her balance. Because apparently Queen Maeve was stronger than Starlight under normal circumstances, but when there was a cock in her ass sweet little Annie January went supernova. Apparently literally, as all of a sudden the room was filled with bright yellow and then white light, which left the 'Queen' blind for several long minutes after the fact.

Of course she didn't need her eyes to continue destroying that perfect ass, but it was the devastation she was hearing around them which caused the older superhero to groan with displeasure, and then pull herself away from the younger one. Which involved pulling her cock out of Starlight's ass with a wonderfully obscene sound, and then moving back to admire her handiwork.

Of course, she was still having trouble seeing at first, even as thankfully light was fading away, now she wasn't lighting up Starlight like a Christmas tree with orgasms. She could just about make out the shape of the other woman, collapsing face down as she tried to recover from her climaxes, accidentally perfectly presenting herself for a little photo shoot.

Which Maggie took advantage of with an evil smile, quickly retrieving her phone, and then when her vision had returned enough, she took a picture of that widely stretched crater which had only a few minutes ago been a virgin rosebud. Admittedly, it felt more like hours, but still the devastation was impressive, and again, it didn't look like Starlight would ever recover if it wasn't for her enhanced healing.

With her vision now fully restored Maeve smiled wickedly at her magnificent handiwork. It was something she dearly wished she could spend much longer admiring, but sadly it seems their little tripped down Hershey highway had some unintended consequences. One which even a weary cynic like Queen Maeve had to do something about. Or maybe that was Starlight being a bad influence on her?

Either way, Starlight certainly wouldn't let it go, quickly collecting her clothes and putting them back on as she quickly hopped over to the window and witnessed the devastation she had caused. Which actually caused the blonde to cover her face in gasp with horror, which would've been cute, if it wasn't for the reason behind it.

Actually, it was still cute, but Maeve's heart broke when sweet little Annie gasped, "Oh my God! Did, did I do that?"

"Yeah." Maggie admitted, for better or for worse, and then she tried to make the other woman feel better, "But I'm pretty sure no one was hurt."

"You're pretty sure?" Annie snapped, and then grumbled, "But you don't know, do you? Unless you have a secret power no one knows about, or something."

"No, but if I listened carefully, I can tell if a nearby heart stops beating. And none of them did." Maggie said firmly, even though by her own admission, she wasn't 100% sure. Then when she got a look in response she insisted, "It will be fine. We'll just get out there, and save the day. We're The Seven, it's what we do."

Annie initially just grunted in response, heading towards the door, only to stop and question, "Wait, you're not... you're not going out there like that, are you?"

"Well, it could be a fun new look." Maggie teased with a wicked grin.

"I'm sure Vought would love that." Annie grumbled, "And it wouldn't have questioning implications on the whole, empowering women thing, you're supposed to be all about."

"Perhaps you're right." Maggie admitted, before grinning wickedly, "But before I put it away, it has to be cleaned properly."

"So get a cloth or something." Annie said dismissively.

"I was more thinking something along the lines of your hot little mouth." Maggie said, deadly seriously.

Which of course caused Annie to blush furiously, and adorably, and then stammered, "Wha, what?"

"You heard." Maggie said firmly, taking a few menacing steps forward.

For some insane reason Annie actually considered this for a few long seconds, before dismissing it, "No."

"No?" Maggie questioned.

"No." Annie said more firmly, "I've tried enough new, and weird, stuff for you today."

"Are you sure?" Maggie pushed, taking a big risk in the process, "Because you just lit up soooooooooo bright because you were cumming so hard with a cock in your ass. Mmmmmmmm, in fact, you came so hard from being fucked in the ass, I really don't think I should waste time fucking you any other way from now on. Oh yes, you should just be my little anal bitch, cumming nice and hard every time I stick my dick up your perfect little butt. And afterwards you should show me the proper respect, by being my ass to mouth whore. I mean, I think I'm reading the room, but maybe I'm wrong, huh? Am I? Just tell me, and I swear I'll never fuck your ass again."

There was a long pause, then Annie whimpered, "Please don't."

"Don't what?" Maggie pushed.

"Don't, not fuck me like that." Annie blushed, "Just please, don't make me, you know?"

There was another pause, then Maggie shrugged, "Okay, I'll let you off just this once. But this does need cleaning..."

With that Maggie took off the strap-on, and pushed it into her own mouth. Which certainly wasn't Maggie's preference, but it was worth it to see the look on Annie's face. Especially when she moaned in pleasure.

Admittedly, that was a little forced, because again, this wasn't really her thing, but the truth was Annie January did have one tasty little booty, and it was a pleasure to slowly clean that cock right in front of Annie's face. More importantly, it planted the idea that this really wasn't so bad, and maybe this was yet another thing this sweet little church girl wouldn't have thought she would've liked, but actually would, as long as it was for her Queen.

"Twisted bitch." Annie grumbled.

"Actually." Maggie grinned wickedly, as she took the cock out of her mouth, "I think we just proved once and for all that you're the bitch in this relationship."

In response Annie just rolled her eyes, and then just jumped out the window as she began to help the innocent lives which she accidentally put in danger. Queen Maeve was quick to follow Starlight, and as they told the reporters who would later arrive, no one was seriously hurt. There was probably a couple millions worth of property damage, and Maeve wasn't sure that Starlight would ever stop blushing, which could be a serious problem when the cameras were rolling.

But it was worth it, even if she only got to fuck Starlight in the ass that one time. Which certainly wouldn't be the case if Maeve had anything to say about it. Oh yes, lighting up Starlight with butt sex would now be a more regular thing than any actual type of heroics, something that she dearly wanted to tell the whole world about.

Instead, she reassured the public, "Don't worry, with me and Starlight here, everything will work out, in the end."

Annie yelped and blushed, first when Maggie seem to appear out of nowhere, and then when she playfully slapped her sore ass, leaving her to rush off after stammering, "R, right... in, in the end."

12