All Comments on 'Lightning Can Strike Twice'

by TheDok

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

James = Mathew?

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Sweet story and I enjoyed the sisterly interaction, but it feels rushed in the latter stages, as if trying to get to the end. A bit more development of Natalie and Matthew’s relationship might have been welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is he Matthew or James or both?

TheDokTheDokover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you I have edited the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Anita seems like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Matthew / James was not fixed as of my reading

TheDokTheDokover 2 years agoAuthor

For those who keep commenting about Matthew vs James the story has been edited but takes several days to be changed. if you wrote you would know this but Thank You

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. Your use of authentic geography and the cultural references enhance the story. I thought that the romance seemed rushed, but then a thunderclap is sudden.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The man's name changes between Matthew and James a couple of times. You spend great detail on Quebec and the sights and history, and then no details whatsoever on what she is physically feeling during her first sexual encounter, and what she sees, does, etc.

Lector77Lector77over 2 years ago

To call Canadian French a dialect ignores linguistic history. Colonial languages are often more conservative than those of conquerors, and the so-called “parent” language often evolves more rapid,y.

That does not relegate the older form to dialect category. Note than American English maintains the subjunctive more than British English.

In any event, the story was nicely presented,if a bit rushed.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

The Matthew/James thing was a bigger deal for me than you seem to think. It totally distracted me from the storyline. The romance seemed pretty contrived. I get the point that this was supposed to be a love at first sight story, but didn't really get that from the characters in your story.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

I did wonder for a while if we had 2 twins with the careless and annoying Matthew/James issue, please correct it. Otherwise it was a delightful little romance.

bobbycull55bobbycull5511 months ago

simple. Predictable. Well written, as usual

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous