Lightning Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt has just come face to face with Olde Trip Girl.
6.6k words
4.45
2.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers

This is part 2 of this story. One must read part 1 to be aware of what is going on.

Matt has just come face to face with a lightning strike of love.

I took a step back and nearly fell over. Helen took hold of me and held me up. It reminded me of the first time I saw the Olde Trip girl, she fell over and her other half held her up. I suppose I should call her Lauren now.

Helen sat me down and handed me a large Gin and Tonic, she must have had it ready. I finished it in one go, I gave her the glass back and said. "Another." She handed me another, she must have had that ready.

She knew me.

"More." She took the glass from my hand and walked into the kitchen.

I just sat and looked at Olde Trip Girl. Lauren.

Helen came back with my G&T and a bottle of wine and two glasses.

It had given me time to think, but it only raised more questions.

"What the bloody hell is going on, someone had better start talking." I was looking at Helen.

"You know I felt sorry for Lauren? I have felt that loss and the pain. Do you remember when I found you hugging that woman that looked like your ex?" I opened my mouth to speak, but she held her hand up. I let her carry on.

"Yes, I know she was your cousin back for a visit from New Zealand. But I didn't know that when I saw you, because she looked like your ex. I thought you were cheating on me and had gone back to her behind my back. What I didn't tell you at the time was that I rushed out, I walked for hours thinking I'd lost you. I nearly walked in front of a car, not on purpose but because I wasn't paying attention. I almost lost the will to live, but I decided I would have to live the best life I could without you, but I felt hollow, all empty inside. Dead whilst still alive. That was when I heard you calling for me. I came back to say goodbye and you were free to go with her. That was when you introduced me to your cousin."

"The pain Lauren is going through is 10 times worse, and I couldn't let her do that to herself after I met her."

I looked at them both. Shit. I loved them both, but there could only be one and it was Helen. The love I have for Helen grew from that first seaside trip. We were each other's Rock in a stormy sea, we complemented each other. She has her strengths; I have mine and we meet in the middle. I would do nothing to endanger that love. My love for Lauren was completely different, it was almost like it was on a different level, not higher, nor lower, just different.

And it would not be consummated!

I didn't know where to take this next, they had obviously been talking. What had they come up with, what did they want?

I was scared to ask. I went and got another large G&T to give me time to think.

"How did you find me?" I asked Lauren when I got back. I saw the wine bottle was half empty. Dutch courage?

"I asked the University for the names of the presenters, there were three presenting EMC items. So I contacted each of the companies until I found you. Your company wouldn't give me any details, so I hung around outside your work till I saw you leave.

"It was all I could do to not rush up to you and hold you. I just followed you home, once I had your address it took a bit of digging but I got your home and mobile number."

"Was that you phoning and hanging up about four months ago?"

She looked down into her lap. "Yes, I was going to talk, but I didn't know what to say, I hadn't planned what I was going to say. I chickened out. And, when I did plan it for the next time, I couldn't get it out. The more I did it. The worse it got. Sorry."

"What changed?"

"Helen answered the phone. She guessed who I was." She giggled. "Before I could hang up she said. 'Is this the girl from Nottingham?'. We talked after that. That was when she told me you called me the Olde Trip Girl. I like that name." She paused. "It was something you gave me, something unique from you, mine alone.

"We've been meeting for the past 9 1/2 weeks. Just talking."

I looked at Helen. "So this was the friend you have been going out with, what happened to no secrets?"

"Sorry sweetheart, we wanted to get some things sorted out before we came to you, not really a secret, more of just not the whole truth."

"Get what sorted out?" I asked.

"Like finding Lauren somewhere to live, she already has a job with Smiths, the electronics company, she's an electronics designer, that's why she was at the university for your presentation."

Lauren laughed, it was a gentle tinkling laughter, very attractive. "I missed your lecture because Darren insisted I go with him to one of his, he was presenting on mechanical design."

I had a worrying thought we had two spare bedrooms; we could turn one into a sitting room. No, that would not be good.

My face must have showed my worry, Helen leaned forward and said. "No, it's not our spare room, I did think of it, but it wouldn't be fair on either of you."

I was thinking it wouldn't be fair on Helen. She was thinking of us, not herself. That was when she got up, went to the kitchen and brought back another bottle of wine and some beer for me. They weren't trying to get me drunk were they?

Helen sat on the sofa next to me, put her hand on my leg and giggled, I think she was a little tiddly.

"You nearly caught us in the restaurant the other week, Lauren saw you coming and shot to the loo. We were planning how to tell you Lauren had moved down here just to be close to you." She took on a serious note to her voice. "Don't worry, she knows nothing is going to happen and she has promised she won't throw herself at you, she loves you enough to not put you in that position."

Lauren spoke looking at Helen. "When I came here, I toyed with the idea of stealing him from you, but now I've met you, I couldn't do that to you now, not after all the help you have given me. You're a friend and you don't do that to friends."

I sort of relaxed from the high of meeting Lauren for a third time. This was the longest we'd spoken. I was less worried now. Being sat with two beautiful women and the alcohol may have helped. I wanted to know more so we talked about where Lauren was living, she had a flat about 3/4 of a mile away. Which wasn't far from where she worked.

We talked about her job. By then we realised it was getting quite late, and we'd all had a bit to drink. I think it was me that suggested that Lauren stayed overnight. I didn't hear any objections from the girls.

Helen went upstairs saying she was going to make up the bed for Lauren. That left Lauren and me alone the first time since Nottingham. We got a bit nervous around each other.

"I'm sorry." Lauren said. "I did tell you I wasn't that strong."

"I didn't know what you meant by that. I'm sorry."

"I wasn't strong enough not to be part of your life. Helen has told me what she went through and if you didn't fall in love with her she would have carried on. That is not what I could have done. I don't know what I would have done. But really not having you in my life wasn't an option."

"I think you are incredibly strong."

She looked a bit sheepish. "I do love you, but I've watched you over the last couple of months. And I can see you love Helen and to separate you would hurt you, and I can't do that. Sorry. I didn't want to mess up your life, that wasn't my intention."

"Well, you have caused us a bit of a dilemma, but you've met Helen, I think we can work around this somehow. But you have given me some problems."

That was when Helen stepped into the room, I think she had been listening to us. "Yes, my sweetheart, your problem now is that you love two people. And you don't know how to handle it. And trust me I wouldn't be in your shoes for all the tea in China."

And she was right it was clear to me, I might love Lauren, but I love Helen more and I won't sleep with Lauren. That would be a betrayal. And I had other worries. So how to work around it. We sat and talked well into the night with no resolution.

Helen seduced me that night, she wanted to show me she loved me. But we were quiet, we didn't want Lauren to hear us.

Lauren didn't go home until Sunday afternoon. We still had no resolution. We invited her back on Tuesday for tea.

We'd all had time to think and we came up with just carry on as we were. With Lauren living close by as a friend. It was a pretty poor answer and didn't solve anything. But it was all we could think of.

We settled into a rhythm. Lauren would come to us for dinner on Tuesdays. Helen and Lauren would still meet up every other week or sometimes more often. If they went out on a Thursday evening, Lauren would drive. If they went on a Friday Lauren would drive to our place and they would get a taxi to the restaurant, and I would pick them up. I wasn't happy with the two beautiful loves of my life being out at night. Yes, I admitted to myself I did love Lauren. A few times I went with them on a Friday, it was a very comfortable, pleasant evening.

Life settled down.

I thought Helen and I were making love more often and having more kinky sex as well. Maybe it was so that I wasn't tempted by Lauren. I must admit I wanted to make love to Lauren, but I had made a vow, and I will stick to it.

Lauren would stay the weekend sleeping in the spare bedroom, which we called the Olde Trip girl's room. We would have comfortable weekends there was always touching between the three of us, and little smiles.

I did ask Lauren if she was okay, she told me she was content with what we had, yes, she wanted more but was happy with what she was getting. When she moved here, she knew what the rules were and was happy with things as they stood. At least she could be around me and she had become very fond of Helen.

Winter was coming and it was cold. Saturday evening would often find the three of us cuddled together on the sofa with me in the middle watching telly. Helen and I rarely had sex when Lauren was in the house after that first night. Helen made it up to me when Lauren wasn't here.

Knowing I was picking them up they would sometimes be, how can we say, a little in their cups. They may have had more than one bottle of wine between them. There would be a lot of giggling in the car on the way home.

It had become obvious that these two had become firm friends. Helen told me it was because they had something in common, I sort of guessed what it was.

It was one of those Fridays that I collected them from the restaurant that things started to unravel. Definitely more than one bottle of wine.

As I pulled up, they were both deep in conversation. They had their arms around each other, they got in, in their usual places. Helen in the front and Lauren in the centre of the back of the car so she could chat to both of us.

Lauren leaned forward and as if carrying on their conversation and asked Helen. "So, will you show me your corset tomorrow? The one you got married in."

"Do you want to see the black satin one as well, that's my favourite." Helen giggled. "That one really gets him going."

"Hang on." I said, louder than I expected. "I hope you're not talking about our sex life with Lauren?"

"I didn't tell her how you tie me up and tease me."

"Well you have now." Bloody Hell.

She put her hands to her mouth and giggled. "Opps I have, haven't I."

I don't think she saw it as serious as I did, sharing our bedroom secrets, even with Lauren.

If Lauren could lean any further forward with the seat belt on, she would have done.

"You kinky pair, I wanted Darren to do that to me, he wouldn't, said it was perverted."

I was getting grumpy now. "Hang on, what we do is between us, I don't want you telling all and sundry what we get up to in the bedroom."

Helen got her grumpy back at me. "It's not all and sundry it's only Lauren." Then she giggled again and said quietly. "What about what we do on the sofa?"

I didn't answer, I think she finally twigged that I was not happy. It got cold and quiet in the car for the rest of the trip home. Fortunately, it wasn't far.

It wasn't late when we got there, they would normally sit and chat, with me having a beer as I had been driving. Not tonight. Helen went straight upstairs.

Lauren came up to me, she put her arms around my neck, it felt good, it wasn't something we did often.

"Please don't blame her, I was asking about her underwear for her wedding, I've seen your wedding photos and she looks fantastic, I was just asking, sorry I didn't realise you wanted it kept a secret." She kissed me briefly on the lips. "I'd better get a taxi home, I'll come and pick my car up tomorrow."

"No it's okay. I'm probably being too picky, but I wish she hadn't mentioned the tying up stuff."

She laughed at me. "Oh, I'm glad she did, I can add that to my fantasies."

"Fantasies?"

"I can't have you, but at least I have my fantasies. And now that's another one I can have." She gave me a squeeze and disengaged herself from me. Looking at me she said. "Do you want a drink? I think you need a beer."

"I would love one, but I'd better go and see how Helen is, I think I upset her." I went upstairs to our bedroom.

Helen was sitting on the bed, she looked sad. I sat beside her and put my arm around her. "Sorry sweetheart, just that I don't like sharing our bedroom secrets. Even with Lauren."

"No, It's my fault. She is so close to us I didn't realise I'd done it, especially the tying up bit."

I held my hand out. "Come on, I need a beer. Let's go and see Lauren. She wanted to go home, but I asked her to stay. I didn't want her to be on her own."

We went downstairs, I had my beer, the girls had a small glass of wine. I think they had sobered up a bit. We chatted. We skirted talking about underwear. We all went to bed, our own beds at the usual time.

Breakfast the following morning was normal for us. The girls went shopping, I did the housework, got some logs in for the fire and as it was cold outside I put a stew in the slow cooker for tea tonight.

They came back from shopping late afternoon with mainly the food we would want for the rest of the week. They also unloaded my favourite beer onto the kitchen table.

Lauren opened one for me, offered it to me. As I reached for it, she pulled it back. "Matt, this is a bribe. Please can I see Helen's wedding corset, it's out in the open now, so can I please?"

A picture flashed through my mind, naughty but nice.

Helen came up beside me and whispered into my ear. "Please, If you do, I'll have a surprise for you."

"More bribery, dare I ask what the surprise is?"

Helen stepped back, laughed and said. "You can ask, but I won't tell you. And there is no point in asking Lauren, I haven't told her either." I think she was trying to make up for her slip up yesterday and letting me know she had realised what had made me unhappy and wasn't going to do it again.

I lunged forward and took the beer from Lauren's hand. "Okay, you two win, she knows about the black one, you might as well show her that one as well."

We finished off our jobs, I lit the fire, we had the stew on trays in front of it. It was all very cosy. I had assumed that whilst I was busy Helen had shown Lauren the corsets.

I was looking through the telly channels finding something to watch when the girls came back from clearing the trays and headed towards the stairs.

By the time I realised where they were going they were halfway up the stairs. I asked. "Where are you going?"

"Fashion show." Said Helen as they ran the rest of the way up.

Ah, now she was going to show Lauren the corsets. I fetched myself a beer, poked the fire, threw a log on, settled on the settee and started to watch an old Pink Panther movie.

I could hear lots of laughing from upstairs, they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I was chuckling to myself over the antics of Bert Kwok and Peter Sellers that I had watched loads of times. But every time I see Peter Sellers I can't stop thinking of Major Dennis Bloodnok in the Goons.

It had gone quiet upstairs, then I heard Helen say. "Take it easy, one step at a time. It's not easy in these shoes even when you can see where you're going."

I turned to look. Bloody Hell. Helen was walking backwards down the stairs holding Lauren's hands and guiding her down. Lauren was wearing the white corset, white stockings, long white gloves and 4-inch white heels. And that wasn't the strangest thing, she was blindfolded with a black scarf. And Helen was wearing her Black corset, black leather over the elbow gloves and her 5 inch black heels.

Helen looked at me and said. "Close your mouth darling, you're not catching flies."

It snapped shut.

Helen looked at me. "Darling, will you get the big mirror from the hall and hold it up please."

We had a large mirror in the hall so we could check ourselves over before we went out, but you could only see above the knees with the space we had there.

I got it and held it balanced on the arm of an armchair. Helen manoeuvred Lauren so she would see all of herself and what a sight it was.

Lauren was a little heavier than Helen, but that just accentuated the curves in the corset. The mirror was heavy, I had to hold it with two hands. My cock was painful because it was at the wrong angle. I nodded downwards to my groin, Helen could see the problem.

Turning to Lauren she said. "Stand still just there, I'll be back in a few seconds, Matt has a problem." Lauren giggled, I'm sure she could imagine what it was.

Helen came across to me, undid my belt, lowered my flies and in her gloved hand lifted my cock so it was resting against my belly, then she leaned down and took it fully into her mouth and sucked. Fucking hell, she was giving me a blow job with Lauren standing 6 foot away, blindfolded not knowing what was happening.

She stopped, put my cock back next to my belly, made sure my underpants were holding it in place and then did my flies and belt back up.

"I will get you for that." I mouthed at her.

"Tomorrow, I look forward to it." She mouthed back with a smile.

She took hold of Laurens shoulders and said to her quietly. "I've sorted Matt out for now, are you ready for the big reveal?"

"Yes, I'm so excited. I hope I'm not disappointed."

"You won't be. If it's anything to go by, Matt isn't."

Helen reached up and untied the blindfold and took it away. Lauren looked at herself in the mirror. Her hands flew to her mouth. "Oh God. It's fantastic. I look gorgeous." She turned round so she could see all sides. She did look fantastic.

That was when she noticed Helen was wearing a corset too. "Wow, look at us, we're both gorgeous. Gosh I could eat you." With that she leaned in and kissed Helen on the cheek. "Are those gloves leather, can I try them on, please." Helen took them off and handed them to Lauren, as she pulled them on she said. "These are brilliant, so soft and they fit, well, like a glove. I'm going to have to get a pair."

I saw a flash pass across her face, I didn't know what it was. I put it to the back of my mind and just enjoyed the view.

Lauren looked at me. "How can you resist?"

It was bloody hard work.

I was allowed to put the mirror back in the hall and then with the both of them sat there in their corsets sipping wine they told me what happened upstairs. Helen got the corsets out and laid them on the bed. Lauren stroked them and asked if she could try the black one on. It fitted her well so she wondered if I would mind if she tried the white wedding one on. Helen thought I would be okay with it. Then she had a thought, you couldn't see it all properly in the dressing table mirror. That was when she came up with the hall mirror idea. Helen convinced Lauren to go for a big reveal, hence the blindfold. Helen blindfolded Lauren and dressed her, whilst she was doing that she dressed herself, alternating between them so Lauren didn't notice how long it took.

LJA644
LJA644
925 Followers
12