Lightning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted some more, Helen pointed out that if you were going to do 'activities' whilst wearing suspenders the knickers had to go on last so they could come off without undoing the suspenders. She pointed to Laurens outfit which had knickers on the inside.

Then Helen stood up and said. "Not like mine." with that she quickly pulled her knickers down to her knees and back up. "See ready for action."

"Is this my surprise?" I asked.

"No. Monday sweetheart." Helen replied.

Helen told Lauren she could return the corset in the morning. The girls went up to bed. I tidied up, locked the house and damped the fire down. As I went upstairs, I was certain I could hear a buzzing noise coming from the Olde Trip bedroom. I smiled to myself. "Good girl. She's getting something." I didn't mention it to Helen when I got in. We had sex, it was quiet, quick and very satisfying for both of us. We slept well.

Sunday was our usual day. We all went to the pub for a couple of pints, came home. We had Sunday lunch about mid afternoon. Lauren left at the usual time at six

We were saying goodbye to Lauren, we normally both walked her to her car, this time Helen asked me to give her a few minutes with her, she wanted to ask her something.

As usual I did as I was told. We made gentle love that night. Helen told me not to be late home from work on Monday if I wanted my surprise.

I got home a few minutes early to find Lauren's car parked out the front. Helen's car was there as well. I walked in to see Lauren sitting on the sofa, she had her coat on. As soon as I got into the living room she got up and walked up to me. "Your surprise is upstairs. Helen asked me to help out." With that she put her arms around me and dragged me to a full on kiss. She stepped back and said. "I love you. Goodbye."

She walked to the front door, picked up a small bag and left without looking back. Strange I thought, but then I pushed that thought away wondering what help Helen would need.

I leapt up the stairs two at a time. I soon found out. Helen was tied in her wedding corset, spreadeagled and blindfolded on our 4 poster bed, with a shaven pussy.

Lauren must have done that. There was no way Helen could have tied herself that tightly. Lauren would have waited as a safety person. I saw our ball gag beside Helen's head. I must have made a noise because Helen said. "I hope that is my husband come to claim his surprise?"

I walked up to her, dropping my clothes on the way. "Oh, it is." With that I slipped the ball gag in her mouth and did the strap up tight. She can get loud.

In between her spread legs was our ostrich feather and a vibrator, I moved them to one side and laid there myself. I spent the next 20 minutes or so teasing her with my tongue, I even slipped a finger up her bum lubricated by her love juices. Then I used the vibrator, but still not letting her come. The shouting was leaking around the gag. I thought that was enough. I slid up her body and straight in hard and fast. Helen came almost straight away and kept coming as I hammered away at her. It didn't take me long and I emptied myself.

I took the gag out and blindfold off. "Bloody hell that was fantastic." Helen said.

"I assume Lauren did this." Indicating the ropes, I didn't untie her, I hadn't used the feather yet. The ball gag would have to go back in.

"Yes, but she did something strange."

That took my mind back to Lauren leaving. "What?"

"Well, she held my head, kissed me on the lips and said 'Sorry, I love you. Goodbye'."

"She said almost the same to me."

A startled look passed over her face and she tried to sit up.

"She's left us, untie me, untie me now."

Shit. I did. They had used slip knots so Helen was free in seconds, she rushed past me into Lauren's bedroom. I had a thought and rushed downstairs. Laurens front door keys were on the hall table. Fuck. I rushed back upstairs. Helen was coming out of Laurens bedroom. "Her toothbrush and make up have gone, as well as her pictures, there are just a few clothes left. Shit. What have we done?"

"Can you track her phone?" I asked.

As she rushed downstairs she said." Yes, that's how we find each other when we're shopping."

She got to her phone and all I heard was. "Shit she's on the M3, just going past Hook."

She immediately dialled a number and all I heard her say was. "Lauren sweetheart, we are worried about you. We love you, please come home." She looked at me and said, "It went to answerphone." She sent her a text saying almost the same thing and so did I. I asked her to come home so we could sort this out.

Helen looked at me. "Can we catch her up?"

"I don't know, let's assume she is going to Nottingham. What's the traffic like on the M25?"

"It's going to be shitty at this time of night." Helen was looking at her phone flicking through stuff. "The traffic is at a stand still round by Heathrow.

"Nottingham is the only place I can think she would head for. Her family lives in Gotham, just outside Nottingham, not far from the M1." I'm sure Helen knows more personal details about Lauren than I do. It's what women chat about.

I ran the geography of England through my mind. "If we can't catch her up, we should be able to track her and find her. How much fuel have you got in your car?"

"About 1/4 of a tank." Helen replied.

"Mine's got less but I'm happier driving mine." We'd forgotten one thing, we were both still naked. "We won't catch up here standing here like two ninnies. Quickly get dressed, anything will do."

She took off the corset and we threw on some clothes and rushed out to the car. It was all taking time. We got to the petrol station. Helen went inside to pay as I was putting fuel in, She got a bunch of sandwiches and some juices in a bottle, we probably won't get anything to eat this evening. I put just enough petrol in to get us to Nottingham, and a bit of driving around fuel.

The M25 was a non starter, so we decided to go north up the A34 round Oxford, that would be a pain. Bicester and then to Milton Keynes with all its freaking roundabouts, but with a bit of luck we might not be too far behind her when we hit the M1.

When we got started Helen put Gotham into the sat nav, we pretty much ignored it. It kept on taking us back to the motorway. The one that was at a standstill. Helen kept a track of where we were going by using a good old fashioned paper map. Every now and again she checked Lauren's progress, fortunately for us the M25 traffic was very slow. But there again so was Oxford.

Whilst in the queue waiting to get over the M40, Helen said to me. "You know what you're going to have to do to put this right. don't you." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

She carried on. "Sweetheart whilst I'm glad you love me, I know you love Lauren as well. I've given you permission to sleep with her, I want you to sleep with her. She wants you to sleep with her and you want to sleep with her. Why won't you do it? We've never really talked about it."

"It's not right, I made a vow to you." I assured Helen

"I have released you from that vow but only with Lauren. I've told you that."

"It's still not right."

It was getting dark so we concentrated on driving and the map reading for a bit. Then Helen turned to me. "I think I know what it is? You think if you have Lauren, I will want another man and that I might run off with him like your Dad ran off with that woman. No, I would never do that."

She picked up my phone, it was lying in the centre console, She did something and showed me that she had turned on the note taker and then she said. "I love you Matt Hawkins. I will never leave you. I will never cheat on you. If I do, I will leave our house with only what I stand up in." She turned the recorder off then she looked at me. "When we get home we will go see a solicitor and make that official. I spent so long trying to get you, you silly man. I'm not going to give you up now, but I'm prepared to share you with Lauren. I told you that."

I felt happier now but yes, she had guessed that was my worry. That eased some of the tension in the car.

"You know that's the only way to make this right don't you?"

"Yes, I do, I feel a little bit happier now you've said that, but it still doesn't seem right to me."

Helen laughed. "I don't know many men who would turn down having two beautiful women in bed with him wanting to make love to him?"

"What do you mean two women in my bed?"

"You don't think I'm going to leave you two alone do you."

"I hadn't thought about that. In fact, I hadn't thought about any of it, at all. We will have to see what Lauren says."

Helen chuckled. "Oh, I know what she'll say."

I glanced at her quickly. "I want to do it, but it just doesn't seem right you know the history of my Mum and her first husband,"

Helen reached across and touched my leg. "Sweetheart, we are not those people. We're older, more mature and we've been completely open. I cannot afford to lose you, but I don't want to lose Lauren. She brings joy to our house."

A glance at her quickly. "But if that's the only way to get her back, then that's what I'll have to do. but There's much more ramifications than just one night."

"I know, I've been thinking about that as well but let's get her back home first, then we can sort it out there. There will be a lot to think about. I've also been thinking it's about time she moved in with us. She spends more time at our place than she does her own anyway. I won't mention it to her unless you think it's okay."

It was my turn to giggle, I hadn't done much of that in the last couple of hours. "I've been thinking the same thing. We can turn the third bedroom into a sitting room for her."

"Now that will be a waste of time, she'd never use it. You have some silly ideas my sweetheart. And some brilliant ones too."

That was when Helen noticed that Lauren had pulled into the Watford Gap service station. I was glad. I'd been concentrating quite hard and driving as fast as safely as I could. I will pay any speeding tickets we got when I get home. Worry about that later.

We pulled in and parked the car. As we drove in, Helen spotted Lauren's car. Helen went to check the ladies' toilet. I checked the coffee area. I saw her sitting alone in a corner. I stood behind a pillar waiting for Helen to come out the toilet. I pointed out that Lauren was sitting in the corner with a cup of coffee. What we hadn't talked about was how we were going to do this.

I said to Helen. You go and sit beside her. Block her in, I will sit opposite and try to hold her hands." I had absolutely no idea if that would work. Like a lot of things tonight, we were making this up as we went along.

"What are you going to say?" Helen asked me.

"I don't know, somehow we've got to tell her she'll get her wish. It's probably best if we came straight out with it."

We held hands as we walked towards her. Lauren didn't even look up. Helen slipped in beside her. That's when she looked up, I went and sat across the table from her, I then reached out and cupped her hands over the coffee cup. She looked up at me.

"We're so very sorry, please, we've made a mistake. Come back Lauren." I begged.

She shook her head. I pulled one of her hands away from a coffee cup, lifted it and kissed the back, with my thumb I opened out the palm. I kissed the palm of her hand. She was looking at me. "Please we love you." She was crying.

"I can't." Looking at me she said. "I thought I was happy with it, I thought I was okay, right up until I realised it would never be me wearing that corset for you or tied to that bed with your loving hands stroking my thigh, I wanted that so much. It would never be me. The fantasies won't be enough."

I gently squeezed her hands. "If it means you are coming back, we can do that for you. We love you and if it means I've got to change my mind to get you back. I will do that. In fact, Helen has convinced me to change my mind."

She looked me in the eyes and said. "Do you mean you will do what I want?"

I looked at her. "Yes, please come back. We talked about this on the way up, and if it's the only way to get you back is to do what you want, we will do it."

Helen spoke up. "I've always been on your side. Matt has issues which we haven't told you about and his reasons for not doing it. I've been trying to convince him we are not the same as those people.

"Matt's mother, in her first marriage, got depressed after her first baby was born. Her husband was away, not a lot, but too much for a young mother.

"She listened to her friends who convinced her an open marriage was the answer. So, although she loved her husband, she was lonely and convinced him that an open marriage was a good idea. Unfortunately, her husband fell in love with a woman he met that didn't want an open marriage and he left Matt's mother. She was devastated, it was her idea, and she lost the man she loved. Fortunately, another man came along, Matt's Dad. She vowed never to do anything so stupid again.

"Matt hasn't talked about it. I got the story from his Mum, and I think Matt is worried that if he has you, it could be an excuse for me to have another man, and he's frightened he'll lose me. On the journey up I convinced him that wouldn't happen. So, although he wants to stick to his vows because he believes in them he realises if he doesn't have some leeway, we will lose you. And then we all lose."

Lauren looked at us and said. "OK I'll come back but you must promise me you'll do it. And soon."

A smile lit up Helen's face, I took hold of both of Lauren's hands and kissed them.

Helen said. "Right let's get you home. It won't be tonight, this has got to be done properly. But I promise it'll be done before the end of the weekend. And if you want to, that will give you time to move into our house and live there with us."

I don't think Lauren could take it all in. And all I heard from her was. "Yes, yes, yes absolutely yes."

It was time for the three of us to go home.

12