Lightning Strike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezebel tugged him closer to her mouth, the jet twisting her frame as much as her nanite-infused body would allow, trying to suck on his crotch. It was tantamount to crude kissing, but it was extra stimulation. She slurped loudly, and her hums of satisfaction and delight sent vibrations through his penis, which only added to the pleasure.

His face was terribly red, and slack with pleasure. As much as this had been forced upon him, as much as he resisted... he couldn't help but enjoy this. It felt way too good, and the way she was licking him, sucking on his crotch and tantalising his member... it felt like his pleasure was just as important to her as her own. Or rather, her pleasure seemed derived from that which she inflicted upon him.

Marcus didn't know if it was a good or bad thing to be so... accepting of the situation now. Maybe it was the damn chemicals in his head going crazy from the stimulation. Either way, he was nearing a climax, and he knew for sure that it was going to be a pretty explosive one.

She seemed to sense this too, attacking his penis with renewed vigour, tongue swirling and twisting around his cock relentlessly, uncompromising with the pressure applied, rubbing firmly and goading the twitching length into giving up its prize.

Jezebel soon had it, as Marcus, with a strained cry muffled by the tentacle over his mouth, started spasming, his hips bucking into the sloppy mouth of the Dire. She couldn't form a seal around his cock, and even his voluminous load wasn't much more than a few dribbles of saliva compared to the fluids leaking from her mouth... but she lapped up his cum with a hungry greed that only prolonged the pulsing of his manhood.

He squirmed in the dendrites' embrace, only able to move as much as this predator of a jet allowed. And through it all, she made sure to keep an eye on him, though now her eyes were shut in enjoyment, lewd gulps tugging at his cock as she drank down his discharge, not much more than flavouring to her bulk.

But the tantalising croon that thrummed against his dick was more than enough for Marcus to know Jezebel loved every bit of it. Slowly, she began to pull away, though not without letting her tongue trail against his groin, sliding around his manhood and over his thighs. It made Marcus shiver, a heated breath washing over his crotch as Jezebel sighed out in deep satisfaction.

Marcus felt too weak to fight back or complain, and even if he had the strength, the dendrite still covered his mouth. Maybe because his moans couldn't be contained and Jezebel wanted him to herself.

She backed up and pulled him away from the wall, and looked deep into his eyes, her mouth stretching into a shark-like grin.

"You're delicious~" she praised, unfurling her tongue for one more slow lick up his body, before he was cocooned in more of her writhing dendrites, a great mess of them emerging from her weapons bay to tangle around him. His arms were wrapped up and any resistance he could muster was rebuffed... just enough for her to enjoy it without completely cutting off his movement.

He felt shivers course up his spine, feeling like this Dire's prey. He watched as her lips quivered in a hungry, carnal chuckle, and her wingtips flex and twitch. She licked him again, like she couldn't get enough of his taste.

Eventually, she looked him in the eye, a terribly lustful glint in hers.

"Now it's time for me to get my own," she purred. Marcus barely had any time to process her remark before Jezebel started dragging him under her underbelly in a veritable hammock of dendrites, the flexible tendrils still tightly wound around his body like a cocoon. His cock stood at attention even now, the tingly saliva making his shaft twitch eagerly.

He started squirming again, peering up as best he could to see her shark-like mouth twisted into a grin; the angle was odd, seeing it from behind and below, but her tongue lolled out in hunger and lust, proceeding to draw across her maw in an erotic manner, licking her 'chops'.

And as he was held beneath the jet, passing beneath her open weapons bay -- where the majority of the dozen or more dendrites wrapped around him had emerged -- he eventually spied a dripping opening at her rear... a sopping synthetic pussy she was toying with, a pair of dendrites at work, one tracing her labia, another toying with her clit.

Marcus knew Dires had genitals. Most had a fondness for mating and other sexual proclivities. But he'd never cared to look... and now he was observing a horny fighter 'finger' herself whilst he was helplessly suspended beneath her, trapped in the coils of her dendrites.

Jezebel arched her body in anticipation, drawing Marcus closer. He tried to resist, thinking this was going too far, but his penis only twitched eagerly. Truth be told, he was now wondering what it was gonna feel like... her tongue had done wonders to his cock, what was her pussy gonna feel like?

Two minds conflicted, part of him trying to avert the inevitable; he couldn't fuck a Dire Machine, not like this. It was rape. He didn't ask for this.

But the other part wanted to feel more. Curious, intrigued, wanting to know just what it'd feel like, an eagerness to see how far this Dire would take things, whether he liked it or not.

Both parts of him were certainly nervous and worried. Jezebel was voracious, her sexual appetite clearly pent up from a lack of lays at her base.

Now she was venting all of her hunger on him.

Soon he was hovering beneath her port, viscous fluids identical to her saliva dripping onto his crotch. The tingling sensation made his cock twitch. Last minute fear and nerves made him start struggling again, grunting in alarm.

Jezebel, it seemed, wasn't going to play his game... because her pussy started extending forth from her underside like a piston, protruding forth and closing in on his crotch.

Then it shot forward and his cock was swallowed to the hilt inside the orifice, immediately tightening until it was a firm, snug fit around his dick.

His back arched and he released a moan into the tentacle gagging him. A second after, Jezebel's port began to recede back into her body... taking him with it until her pussy was once more flush with her fuselage... and he was pinned against it, still wrapped up in tentacular dendrites.

Jezebel moaned, and Marcus arched his head backwards just so he could see what that treacherous jet was doing, but all he could spy was her tongue lolling out before drawing across her mouth, the dire clearly enjoying ever inch of his girth. With how tight it felt around him, Marcus wondered just how good it really felt for her... he was tiny compared to her, but her pussy was anything but loose for her frame. And it did more than just squeeze... it clenched in rhythmic waves, ripples of pressure from her textured walls -- rows of undulations in the fleshy, slimy walls of her organ, the many folds tightly compressed and forming creases that rubbed against his length in so many different ways, a ridge grinding against his glans before giving way to a crevice that his cock wanted to sink into, forming a strange suction against that part of his manhood.

Speaking of suction, the rippling of her synthetic muscle and flesh made it feel like a subtle vacuum was being imparted upon his penis, tugging at it along with the pulsing walls.

It didn't matter if he had no lube... the fluids that were utterly drowning his crotch were a perfect lubricant; despite the tight squeeze and fit, the friction was still a slick one, grinding slickly against his flesh with an intense firmness. It seemed like both her pussy was moving, and his hips, thanks to her actions. He had no control over his thrusts, the cocoon of dendrites tightly binding him rolling and bucking his hips for him. Sometimes he jerked forward involuntarily, as this intense pleasure was robbing him of self-control. He squirmed from the paroxysms of pleasure that wracked his body, the perfectly-textured pussy currently trying to devour his shaft making short work of any resistance he had left. But being bound so tightly, being restrained so much... it made him a bit stir-crazy, if involuntarily from the muscular reflexes and spasms her stimulation was inciting. Marcus could already feel his cock throbbing, abused and relentlessly stimulated.

Then she began letting him drop away from her body, just enough until only his glans was trapped in that quivering hole. But he fell no further, for the lecherous jet slammed him back inside of her with a resounding, metallic slap as his chest and belly smacked into her underside.

"Haaa... yes, that's it, get in deep~!" Jezebel exclaimed with breathy lust, luxurious pants following after as she alternated between regular motions or that powerful slam.

Marcus himself was moaning so hard into the dendrite wrapped around his mouth that he was drooling on it. He'd had sex before, with a human woman... but this was on another level entirely. Jezebel's pussy just squeezed and massaged and sucked in ways a human could never pull off. Add to the fact Marcus was beginning to enjoy being used like this... he realised he was going down a rather treacherous path, and he'd thrown all caution to the wind. Something about being taken like this, Jezebel taking what she wanted but making sure he got to experience as much pleasure as possible... it excited him in ways he'd never considered.

"Fuck yes~!" Jezebel cried out, the Lightning bending her semi-flexible body like a woman arching her back in bliss. The tips of her wings and stabilisers flexed erratically, and Marcus could hear the turbine of her engine whirring in chaotic rhythm.

It made vibrations course through her frame, right against his skin whenever he was in contact with her... it felt strange, tingly to his flesh. He groaned as his front thrummed with said vibrations, just more stimulation he couldn't possibly get enough of.

The repeated tugging suction on his dick, like her pussy was some creature trying to swallow him up, was alone enough to push him over the edge, but everything else was just euphoria added on top.

The moans and salacious remarks that left Jezebel's lips only made Marcus more aroused. She was feeling it almost as much as he was.

And he couldn't of course ignore the dendrites endlessly squirming around his body, like dozens of now-slippery snakes wriggling against his skin in a strange, surreal but pleasurable massage. Plus, Jezebel's hand dendrites made it clear Marcus was hers for the time being, groping and squeezing at every patch of soft flesh she could find, including his balls, three-clawed appendages grasping at his jewels and fondling them possessively.

It was too much for him, Marcus having lost every ounce of his resistance at this point, and soon, he came crashing over that threshold, crying out into the dendrite gagging him, eyes rolling up into his skull and his body shuddering. His hips bucked hard but erratically upwards into Jezebel's pussy, slapping against her underside as his penis exploded, potent contractions rippling through the manhood as rope after rope of hot cum shot into the hungry orifice, effortlessly sucked up by the constant rippling and milking suction of her depths.

His orgasm lasted longer than the first one, Marcus shuddering like he was having a seizure at the prolonged climax, Jezebel not letting him have even a moment of respite.

Of course, it seemed she hit the limit herself, her entire body shaking like she was about to fall apart. Nanite-laden fluids inundated Marcus' crotch, coating his groin in a glistening layer of transparent grey.

Eventually however, Jezebel's ecstasy faded out, and the merciless, almost torturous post-orgasm stimulation Marcus was being subjected to came to an end. A luxurious sigh left Jezebel's mouth, and she slowly lowered him away from her underside, freeing him from her stained pussy.

The dendrite over his mouth also retreated, allowing him to pant and regain his breath, though it did not go far, only sliding up to his forehead and wrapping around his skull, keeping its grip on him.

Once he was away from her depths, the plane proceeded to dip a dendrite into her sex, swirling it around and prompting her to shiver, before bringing it to her mouth and giving it a long, slow lick.

His ejaculation would've been a mere drop compared to the fluids that poured from her pussy, but she seemed to savour every moment of it, murmuring as she suckled on the dendrite after giving it a salacious taste test.

"Mmmm... delicious~" she praised with a seductive croon, flicking the now clean tendril out of her mouth. "You've got some fire in you... and some big loads~ I like that~"

Marcus couldn't answer immediately. He was still recovering from the most intense sex of his life, and was still in bondage. Her groping hadn't ceased of course, and that meant, despite his intense orgasm, his cock still hadn't softened.

Eventually, he mustered the strength for some words.

"Th-That... was... fucked up..." he murmured, some of his initial defiance returning, but he couldn't really hate her. That felt way too good.

This only amused the jet, a low chuckle leaving her.

"Yes, I know~" she taunted.

"Could've given me some warni--"

He was interrupted by a knock on the hangar door.

"Marcus? Are you in there?" came a familiar voice; Betty, a Cessna that was retrofitted as a cropduster. She sounded completely unaware of what had transpired.

Before Marcus could even answer, his mouth was silenced once more and he found himself being pulled into the Lightning's weapons back without any preamble, like he'd been snatched up by some tentacled alien monster.

The bay doors snapped closed, and he found himself completely trapped and immobilised in the cramped space, wrapped in dozens of slimy dendrites.

It was dark and the sound of slick tendrils sliding over him -- perhaps deliberately -- made it hard to hear what was going on outside of the jet that'd just taken him inside of.

He felt Jezebel lurch as she turned around, just as the hangar doors groaned open.

"Oh, Jezebel!" Betty exclaimed. "I didn't think you'd be in here. Have you seen Marcus?"

Cool as ice, Jezebel let slip nothing in her response.

"Oh, he's around, we were just chatting, actually. But he had to go attend some other business, something or other, he didn't really say."

"Oh, well, that's a shame, I wanted to talk to him about the transformer box for Hangar 3. It's just in a place hard to get for us, even with our dendrites. But oh well, I'll see him when I can. But what about you, how have you been, Jezebel?"

Marcus would've expected the Lightning to grow annoyed at this intrusion, at Betty not just rolling off... but a beam of light suddenly projected from somewhere within Jezebel's weapons bay. Then, an image coalesced before his eyes, like a flat screen, a holographic projection.

It illuminated the weapons bay, letting Marcus see how utterly entwined he was in Jezebel's dendrites, the slippery appendages now almost certainly grinding slowly against him, undulating and folding over themselves in a deliberate act.

But he focused on the image in front of his face, seeing the Cessna Betty tilting herself left and right as she usually did when she was excited and unable to get rid of her extra energy. Yet despite all that vigour she was quite the airhead, and had a hard time noticing anything important, like the large stain that was probably on the floor from Jezebel's lechery.

Another image then coalesced, as if a camera had been placed atop of Jezebel's starboard wing, giving a view of Jezebel's face, quite deliberately framed.

'That bitch...' Marcus thought, despite his mind being frazzled from the pleasure.

The jet's face was completely composed, showing no signs of what had transpired or what was still going on.

He looked around again, as best he could; the doors of Jezebel's weapons bay were normal, but the 'ceiling' was utterly covered in haphazard machine flesh, with no real rhyme or reason to its growth. It made the bay feel damp, and just that bit more cramped, though the dozens of dendrites that cocooned him and wriggled against his body did that well enough on their own.

"Oh, I've been fine," came Jezebel's voice, both through some hidden speaker, and muffled through her own frame. "It got boring on the base again, so I came back here. Just like I said before, I don't really have any new gossip to share in this hangar I haven't already, haha."

Her giggle was so natural, so playful, it almost made Marcus want to start clawing and kicking just to get some payback.

But he was thoroughly trapped, and his cock wasn't left alone, a dendrite wrapping around his girth and stroking it slowly, a grasping hand gently squeezing his balls. He couldn't help arching his body in the tight confines of her bay, but there wasn't much more than that he could do.

The other dendrites also attacked his other sensitive parts, the tips of two wriggling beneath the others to tease his nipples, whilst the softer areas of his flesh were groped possessively.

He was already losing his composure again, panting into the dendrite that covered his mouth. Precum beaded from the tip of his penis, the stuff then smeared over the rest of the length by the stroking dendrites and groping manipulators.

"Well, guess since you're here, I wonder if you could give me some advice..." Betty requested, though she sounded a little embarrassed, tilting far enough her starboard wingtip touched the ground.

"Oh? What kind of advice?" Jezebel inquired, still no hint she was still molesting Marcus inside of her body.

He bucked weakly in the confines of the dendrites that wrapped him, a practical tunnel of slimy, synthetic material stroking up and down his penis.

He grunted, panted and groaned, though there was no way Betty would ever hear his stimulated murmurs.

"Well, there's this guy," she began. "He's a delivery driver, comes to the field every now and then on supply runs with one of the trucks. He's funny, and cute, but I don't know if I could really get close to him..."

Jezebel turned her eyes upwards in ponderous thought.

"Well, have you said anything to him?" she asked.

Betty cowed slightly, dipping lower to the ground, as much as the flex of her nanite-altered body would allow.

"Ah, well... no..." she murmured. "It's just hard to get close, you know? He's not here for very long, so even though he likes a nice chat, he has to go, and the truck he works with is always pestering him about their deliveries. Seriously, that truck, he's such a slave driver."

"Well, maybe you just need to wait, find some time when he's alone, and... get to know him," Jezebel suggested, the tiniest hint of a smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth.

This had to be some strange perverse cruelty, especially since Marcus couldn't look away. The dendrites were roaming all over his body, grazing along his skin slowly or roughly, their choices almost individual. They attacked his sensitive parts relentlessly, rubbing along his nipples, tugging and groping his balls, squeezing his glutes and caressing whatever else was soft. And his cock itself was still trapped in that slippery tunnel of coiled dendrites that pumped up and down, writhing against him like a mess of slimy snakes.

All this whilst he watched Jezebel hold a casual, innocuous conversation with Betty, about relationship advice of all things.

"But what if he doesn't like me, Jezebel? What if he's not into me? He's funny, and charming, but most people aren't attracted to Dires... especially one as bland as me... you're some amazing, sexy fighter jet, how can I compete with that?"

"You don't have to compete with me. It's just you and him. And girl, you have tools... use them. Take the initiative, make him want you. We may not look 'pretty' to most humans... but we've got offerings no other human on the planet can provide. Once you figure out how to use those tools, any human is putty in your hands, man or woman~"