Lightning Strike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezebel smiled, reaching out with a clawed dendrite to 'pat Betty on the shoulder', or rather, wing root. If these Dires could blush, then Betty certainly would've.

"Well, I, uh, don't know what to say," Betty stammered.

"Just get to know him, and get him excited... curiosity will do the rest~"

"Oh, is that was this is?" Marcus complained internally, feeling his glans squeezed tightly... before he felt something press against his tip.

He managed to look down, something of a feat in such cramped quarters, and saw what was undoubtedly another port... he was no expert on these machine beings, but he was fairly certain they mostly only had one 'port'.

Yet here one was, snaking between his thighs, pressing to his glans and slowly taking his cock into its depths, the coiled dendrites retreating as the machine pussy advanced.

That rippling sensation once more assailed his cock, and the slick, stimulating tugging on his dick was yet again intent on milking him dry.

He moaned as it took him to the hilt, slowly pumping from root to tip afterwards. And the whole time, the holographic projections stayed up, and the conversation between Betty and Jezebel continued.

"Are you... sure that'll work?" Betty asked, sounding hopeful.

"Well, I won't say it's infallible. Nothing is guaranteed, and rejection is always possible. But Betty, if you don't try, if you don't seize control, then how will you know? Trust me, once you have him where you want him, you'll find it hard to stop~"

A girlish grin broke out across Betty's mouth, the Cessna giggling under her breath at the idea. Even her tail seemed to wiggle slightly.

"W-Well... I guess if I do get rejected... then at least I won't have to keep wondering or worrying!" she said with some burgeoning confidence.

"Exactly~" Jezebel agreed, calm and supportive even as she fucked Marcus in her weapons bay. The mechanic shuddered and writhed in pleasure, the restraints and cramped space making it impossible to stay still, he just needed to move, it was like he was going stir-crazy.

But again and again, Jezebel's dendrites fought against him. They didn't put him in iron bondage, unyielding and rigid. She let him struggle just enough to please her.

The housing of her port was thick, so it was slightly uncomfortable between his thighs. But it didn't matter, the discomfort was negligible to the pleasure.

"But, if he does reject me... what should I do then?" Betty inquired, giving Jezebel an inquisitive, lopsided look.

"Go where your heart tells you... you'll find someone you'll want to just wrap up and never let go, and tease him mad," Jezebel assured with a hint of her salacious nature.

"Oh... well... I guess that's not so bad," Betty agreed. "There's nothing really stopping me from going around looking. But I think I'll try my luck with that guy I told you about. He's really cute."

Marcus was getting closer now, loud moans stifled by the dendrite over his mouth. He started bucking as precum oozed into the machine pussy from his tip, his cock throbbing in anticipation. He was gonna cum soon, the rippling flesh and the tugging suction of the port as stimulating and hopelessly irresistible as the first time.

"Then do your best. Win him over if you can... remember, Betty; you're a Dire Machine. We were born to do this... take what you please, with the means available to you... then your cute friend is going to be wrapped around your finger~ All it takes is one... good... push~"

With the final word, the port slammed down on Marcus' crotch, and it was too much stimulation at once for the poor mechanic to endure. He cried out, almost screamed, and bucked his hips into the hellishly stimulating port, the suction and rippling turned up to eleven and intent on milking him dry.

He came hard, filling the machine pussy with thick ropes of his cum, his body spasming like he was being wracked with a seizure, spurting erratically by the end.

"I-I guess I can do that," Betty murmured, looking like she could've had a blush on her face. Then she beamed and rocked a little. "Thanks, Jezebel, you've been really helpful!" The Cessna then started backing up, and waved goodbye with a dendrite, turning around once outside of the hangar. "I'll see you next time! Bye!"

"Always a pleasure~" Jezebel returned with a slight euphoric waver to her grin, the tiniest shiver thrumming through her frame, all as that milking port shuddered violently, the dendrites wrapped around Marcus' body quivering erratically as his crotch was flooded with the orgasmic goopy fluids of Jezebel's machine pussy. She barely let out a peep as she came, the external signs of her ecstasy almost imperceptible.

Marcus endured the chaotic milking sensations of her orgasming pussy for a few prolonged moments, feeling like he was going to go mad if she just remained in this state forever. But finally, she started to loosen, and her dendrites eased their grip. The flow of her fluids slowed down, and eventually she stopped moving her port and dendrites -- and him -- around.

A soft murmur rippled through her frame, and the holographic projection showing her face twisted into a lecherous smirk.

"Did you enjoy that, Marcus~?"

Her weapons bay doors opened, and the mechanic fell out of the Lightning's body, though his fall was arrested by her dendrites so he plopped gently onto the floor.

He coughed and sputtered, and slipped about on the floor, drenched in her fluids.

She laughed, and slowly slid him out from beneath her, helping him up gently, though with a perverse grip on his rump.

"F-Fuck you," Marcus answered, though he couldn't muster any real venom.

"I think you just did~" Jezebel teased as she stroked his face with the claw of one of her manipulator dendrites.

He glared and slapped the hand away, though his face was still red as beets.

"No, you jumped me without asking," he retorted.

"And you enjoyed every second of it~" she teased. "Don't try to deny it, I could sense your heart rate, and a lot of other things... you didn't just enjoy that on a physical level, you loved it~"

"I--" Marcus went to protest, but the words evaporated in his throat.

'Damn,' he thought. She was right of course; he'd never felt like that in his life, and for sure the feeling of helplessness somehow made him feel even more aroused.

He grumbled and turned around, looking for his clothes... which Jezebel helpfully offered to him, though she kept them just out of reach, some final words to share.

"See? You liked it... a whole lot~" she purred, leaning in close, giving him a long, almost affectionate though still lecherous lick. He groaned and closed his eyes.

"And what if I didn't?" he grumbled, snatching his clothes from her, turning around to put them on.

"Well... like I said to Betty. You have to take the initiative," she said, grabbing his shoulder and pulling close enough to whisper into his ear, which was still quite audible for one as large as her. "And I took the initiative~ It's always a gamble, and sometimes, it pays off~"

She laughed softly and seductively, and it made Marcus shiver.

Damn, he hated how much she got him excited.

She giggled more playfully after, and gave his rump a good grope.

He grumbled again and dressed himself, grabbing a clean rag to wipe him down, though he didn't think he'd feel dry for a while; her saliva felt like it got deep into his skin, and from what he heard about dire machines, that was probably true.

Marcus paused then, placing his hands on the edge of the bench in front of him; despite the manner of the affair, and knowing what happened to people who partnered with Dires for a long period of time, he felt himself yearning for more of that... feeling helpless, feeling so intensely pleasured... he never knew that about himself.

"How did you know the gamble was gonna pay off?" Marcus asked. "We've never really talked until now."

"I didn't... but the others always told me how distant you were. And like I said, you not giving me much attention... really riled me up. I'm not used to being ignored."

"You're a stealth fighter, your entire design philosophy is to be ignored," he remarked with a deadpan tone.

She laughed, and gave him a lopsided look.

"Ah, that is what this frame was meant for, but me? I like the attention, I like the glamour. And someone who doesn't seem to care... well, annoyance and contempt turned to a sort of jealousy... and then a desire. And then... well, I just had to have you."

"Not exactly a good mindset to have. That gets humans in trouble," he said as he brushed down his hair.

"But I'm not human, Marcus. Once we have that urge, for some of us... well, it becomes something of an obsession. Luckily for me, you like being the 'prey'. All you needed... was for someone to take the initiative."

He blushed and grumbled.

"And a shit-ton of luck..."

"That too," she agreed, before cupping his face with a clawed manipulator, tugging his head towards her so she could give his face a gentle lick. "Could've gone very wrong... but whatever. It didn't~"

She smirked, and then slowly started backing up.

"I'll be seeing you, Marcus~ Count on it~"

She winked at him and licked her lips seductively. Marcus simply shook his head.

As he watched her roll back out onto the tarmac, he considered the absurdity of the events that had transpired; they were both in agreement that things could've gone terribly wrong once the deed was done.

Yet, million to one odds won out. He wasn't angry or traumatised... not too much at least, not permanently.

He was a little mad at her for being so forceful, but the way he felt made him feel so... desired, in a strange, perverse way.

She didn't just want to fuck him. She didn't just use him like a piece of meat. His pleasure was just as important as her own. If only because she enjoyed him squirming from the stimulation.

And thinking about it made his loins stir. Feeling like that... it was surreal, and amazing.

Was he always such a terrible pervert?

It was a question he had no easy answer for, and as he watched Jezebel's sleek form angle up into the sky as she took off, all he could think of was when she was coming around next, actually looking forward to her next visit.

Maybe she'd let him take the initiative for a change.