Lightning Strikes

Story Info
Angel has nightly visits from an unexpected guest.
4.8k words
4.1
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to thank Moon_Dancer69 for editing my story and his encouragement to submit it. I also want to dedicate this story to my best friend, Roxann who was the inspiration for the story. I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

* * * * *

Lately, some strange things have been happening to me. I don't know what it is, but I feel a presence of some sort with me when I sleep. What is even crazier, the presence feels familiar. Let me back up a little.

I love classic rock. I love the rhythms, I love the lyrics, and definitely the guitar solos. One band that absolutely speaks to me since I was young is REO Speedwagon. Their songs are beautifully written and full of love and good old-fashioned rock and roll. But the main reason for my love of REO is one man...Gary Dean Richrath! The man was a rock god and was effortless in the way he made that guitar sing with every note he played. But that wasn't the only reason I was drawn to him. He was also drop-dead gorgeous! He had beautiful brown curls on top of his head, stunning hazel eyes, luscious juicy lips and a body to die for! He has always been and will always be my dream man.

I loved the man so much that at times, I can't go to bed without hearing him play for me. His music haunts me, his eyes hypnotize me, and his lips entice me. Sometimes when I play certain songs, I can almost feel his presence, especially at night when I'm in bed, listening to a song called "Lightning". When he plays that song, it's like it transports me to somewhere I can feel him so close I can almost touch him. Lately, I have been compelled to play that beautiful song right before going to bed. This is about the time those weird things that I mentioned before started happening.

One night when I was lying in bed, I became restless and couldn't understand why. I tossed and turned for a while until, for some odd reason, something compelled me to get up and grab my phone and turn on my music app. When I opened the app, I had this urge to go to my REO Speedwagon playlist and select the song Lightning. As soon as I started playing that song, something began to calm me, and I got back in bed and fell asleep.

Even though I was asleep, I felt a presence in the room with me. It was like someone was watching me, but I wasn't troubled by it. I was more at peace than anything knowing that this presence, whatever it was, was there. This was comforting, at first, then began getting a little more intimate.

A couple of nights after the first contact, I got the same restless feeling and turned on my music app, but when I did, the song Lightning came right up. I thought it a little strange, but cool. I got in bed, got comfortable and fell right to sleep. Even though at first it felt the same, something was definitely different.

As I was sleeping, something slightly stirred my sleep. I could've sworn that someone was kissing my forehead and holding me. I even snuggled into this person's arms. It felt like they were supposed to be there, but I knew I was alone, so I woke up. There was only me in the room, but I still felt like someone was there somewhere. It bothered me at first, but after a while, I started feeling like this person or spirit or whatever it was, was meant to be there, I couldn't explain why.

The next night, things got even more interesting. After putting my music app on as always, I got in bed and fell quickly to sleep with the sound of that beautiful song Lightning serenading me. I had been asleep for a while when I heard a gentle guitar playing in the corner of my bedroom. I thought I was still dreaming so I tried to go back to sleep.

The music continued waking me up slowly. I turned towards the music and saw a shirtless man barefoot, wearing only a pair of navy-blue pajama pants. He was playing an acoustic guitar and smiling while he played. I knew that smile... I knew those hazel eyes, and I definitely recognized his gorgeous body. It was Gary Richrath, my Gary.

I started rubbing my eyes feeling like I was seeing things that were not there, but with just a few words, he confirmed his existence, "Angel, you know who I am".

As soon as he said that I breathed his name, "Gary". He smiled that killer smile, put the guitar down and started walking towards me. He made it to the bed and gently sat next to me.

He leaned in slowly and said, "It's me, Angel. I'm here for you", and with that, he turned and kissed me on the forehead. I closed my eyes as his lips gently touched my skin.

When I opened my eyes, he was gone. It almost broke my heart, but then I thought, "it was probably just a dream, anyway" so I laid back down and fell back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling like something significant happened to me last night. I know I should still be reeling from the events of the night before, and I was, but I also found myself looking forward to seeing what happens later at bedtime. I'm not sure why this is happening, but I wanted to know what happens next. I was so distracted about Gary's visits that I felt like a zombie walking around just going through the motions of the day trying to keep my thoughts off of him.

Finally, when it was time to go home, I started getting a little nervous about how he was gonna come to me this time. What will he do? Will he be half-naked or fully clothed? Will he appear to me slowly or will he come out and surprise me? The anticipation was killing me, so I decided to be a little bold; I called out to him, dared him, even. I wanted to see him.

So, after dinner, once I cleaned up and everything, I went in my bedroom, sat on the bed, took a deep breath and said to anyone listening "Gary, please come to me. I want to know why you're visiting me". I sat there waiting for a response for what seemed like hours and nothing happened. This deeply saddened me because just the night before he said he was here for me, yet when I called for him, he was not there.

I started to feel a little defeated at that point. I slightly berated myself for being silly enough to think he would show up if I asked, so I decided to take a long shower and go to bed early. Maybe it was a dream after all?

After my shower, I changed into my Gary tank top and a pair of sleep shorts and got ready to go to bed. This time however, I didn't feel compelled to turn on my music. I guess my disappointment was so prominent that I just wasn't interested in hearing the same song again right then, so I got in bed, turned off the lamp, and tried to go to sleep.

That was not happening! I was so frustrated and slightly sad because I was feeling so lonely. I tried to close my eyes and sleep once again, but to no avail. Finally, I gave up and went to my music app and turned on my playlist again. As soon as it started playing, Lightning came on. I leaned back on my headboard and just listened to the lyrics, letting the music relax me and comfort me.

My eyes closed and I felt a presence in the room again. I felt like someone was watching me. The thought that it might be Gary turned me on. I began to imagine him in the room watching me as I caressed my breasts under my shirt, pinching my nipples getting them good and hard. It felt so good imagining Gary stroking his cock through his pants watching me give myself pleasure. I begin writhing under my own touch, driving myself crazy because the sensation has taken over my body.

My hand was just about to reach the band of my shorts when I heard a strong voice say "Stop". I opened my eyes to see Gary sitting in the corner with a sultry look in his eyes and his mouth wearing a devilish grin.

When he realizes I'm aware of him being in the room, he stands up and walks over to me.He sat on the bed like he did the night before, but this time, he reached up and touched my lips with his fingers, feeling the softness beneath them. I shuddered at his touch; my breath sucked in as he moved his hand further down to my breasts. He caressed them for a moment, then his hand made its way further down my abdomen, reaching the very same spot where my hand was.

He looked up at me and smiled then at the same time, he slid his hand inside my shorts finding my wet, hard clit and began to message it. My eyes grew wide at the intrusion, then they closed again with the intensity of his touch.

As he continued to massage my clit, he leaned over and said, "I had to touch you", then gently kissed my lips. He started stroking me faster, I was so close to the edge when suddenly, he pulled his hand away. He put his fingers to his lips and said, "I need more".

At that point, he stripped my shorts and panties from my body, spread my legs, and began to lick my clit while sliding his long fingers deep inside me. I arched into his mouth as he continued the erotic assault on my wet pussy. I was getting closer and closer until I couldn't take anymore and exploded in his awaiting mouth.

As I come down from that incredible orgasm, he slides up my half-naked body and passionately kisses me and says, "Remember I'm here for you". With that simple statement, he turned and disappeared.

A slight tinge of sadness hit me when I realized he left again, but the memory of his tongue on me and his sweet, passionate kisses on my now swollen lips, puts the smile back on my face. I have always suspected that Gary would be an amazing lover, but the sensations that I just experienced were way more powerful than I have ever expected. As I finally fell back to sleep, I began to wonder just how far these visits would go.

The next morning, I woke up surprisingly refreshed. Although I was really happy with what happened the night before, I was still feeling less than satisfied and not for the usual reasons. It still bothered me that he was visiting me, but only on his terms. It frustrated me that I had no idea what the real reason was, but be that as it may, I still wanted him to come back. I found myself missing him terribly.

During the workday, all I could think about was how my night would turn out. If it is anywhere close to the night before, I'm in for an amazing night.

Before I could be genuinely excited about what might happen later, I heard a familiar sound that I hated with a passion...Thunder! Oh, how I hate thunderstorms! Ever since I was a little girl, thunderstorms have always put me on edge. As I got older, it only got worse when I started driving. Driving in rain scares me half to death, and now I must drive home in this.

The rain was pouring down in sheets and the thunder clapped loudly as the lightning lit up the sky. I had to take a deep breath and try to calm my nerves on the way home. I was doing fine when suddenly lightning struck a tree on the side of the road, splitting it right down the middle. Half the tree fell in front of me forcing me to swerve out of the way quickly, running me off the road. Although I was thankful there was no physical damage to me or to my vehicle, the whole incident left me so shaken that I could barely breathe.

I sat there trying to calm myself when a thought came to me...play Lightning. I scrolled through my playlist and found the song that always gives me comfort, selected it, and leaned back and closed my eyes. About a minute into it, I started to feel calmer, comforted, like I had the support I needed to get home safely.

I had just put my car in gear and got on the road when I felt someone was holding and stroking my hand...It was my Gary. He came to me when I needed him and I didn't even ask this time, he just knew I needed his strength, his caring, his love.

As I continued to drive home, I began to smile and feel more relaxed knowing he was there to get me through this. Just as that thought went through my head, I looked over towards the passenger seat and realized he was gone. I was almost sad about it, but I just thought of that feeling of security when I had his hand holding mine and I felt so much better.

On the drive home, I found myself getting super excited by the thought of seeing Gary again. But then a thought came in my head that I didn't want to have...what if he wasn't coming back? I start to get worried that when I put Lightning on, he won't show this time and that made me sad. I love his visits. I miss him terribly in the time between. This is getting ridiculous because I know that at some point, he will have to leave and that breaks my heart.

As I drove home, I told myself I wasn't going to worry about what will happen in the future. I just want to enjoy him while he is here. I have loved him for so long and this is my chance to have the connection with him I've always wanted. So, I started to come up with a plan to take charge of the visit tonight and show him how happy I am to have him there. I was getting excited just thinking about what I gonna do when I got home.

I pulled in the driveway, got out of my car and walked to the front door. As soon as I got inside, the sky seemed to open up again just becoming a downpour. Not long after the deluge, the thunder and lightning pick up again.

Great! This is not what I wanted. I wanted a beautiful night, not one fraught with anxiety and fear. I immediately started shaking, feeling very alone. I was on the verge of crying when suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder gently gripping it. Normally, that would scare me, but this was different...I knew that touch now. It was my Gary.

I turned around gently, smiled at the most handsome face I have ever seen and breathed his name, "Gary".

With that, he took me in his strong, caring arms and just held me. He could feel me still shaking from fear. He just gripped me tighter and said, "Its ok, Angel. Let it go. I'm not going anywhere".

As soon as he said that the dam broke. I let go of years of fear and fright in a river of tears as I cried on this dear man's shoulder. Being in his arms felt so right, like I was where I was supposed to be. I leaned on Gary and allowed his strength to be mine for the time being. So much so that when I felt my knees buckle, I let him pick me up in his strong, sexy arms and let him carry me to the couch.

He just held me close until I was able to calm my nerves and dry my tears. I finally looked up at him after a few minutes and when I looked in his eyes, I saw something I wasn't expecting...tears. He genuinely felt empathy for me and what I was going through to the point that it brought him to tears.

My heart just filled up with love and affection for this wonderful being that I did what I couldn't help but doing...I leaned in and kissed him on his sweet lips. Feeling my reaction to his affections, he pulled me even closer to where I was straddling him. I could feel how aroused he was getting, and I wanted more. I started grinding my hips on his engorged erection as we devoured each other.

After a few minutes of this sweet torture, I stood up, took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. As we entered the room, I heard the song Lightning come on again. This time, I smiled at him and led him to the bed.

When we reached the bed, I started to take of my shirt and bra, but he stopped me. He came to me and said, "Let me do that for you".

Who was I to tell him no? He reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off me. He threw it to the side, then he started kissing my neck while he was undoing the clasp of my bra. He worked his way down to my heaving breasts and took one of my nipples in his mouth as he massaged the other with his strong, slightly callused hand.

He was making me slightly crazy going back and forth devouring my now rock-hard nipples. When I felt I was really close, Gary slid his hand under my skirt, pushing my panties aside and sliding his long fingers inside me taking me over the edge.

As I try to catch my breath, Gary doesn't let up. He takes my skirt and panties off and now I am completely naked, and I feel like Gary is wearing too many clothes. I quickly take his t-shirt off and kiss my way down to the front of his pants. I unbutton his jeans and unzip them and release his large cock.

I feel slightly intimidated by the size of him, but I just must taste him. I begin licking the engorged head, then slowly take him into my mouth, inch by inch until I take all of him. I look up to see the pure ecstasy that I am giving him, and it makes me smile. I continue my assault on his hardness a little longer, enjoying the sounds he makes as I take him in and out of my mouth.

Finally, when he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled me up from my knees and laid me gently on the bed. He kissed me passionately, then he smiled that sexy smile and said, "My turn". He then slid between my legs and began to taste every inch of my pussy. He focused on my clit for a while, then when he got it good and aroused, he moved a little lower and inserted his tongue into my wet hole.

God, the sensations were so overwhelming, but god I could not stop cumming from him.

When he felt I was ready, he picked my legs up and put them on his shoulders. Then with perfect precision, he slid his rock-hard dick inch by inch inside me. He knew he was torturing me with his slow, deliberate strokes. They were agonizingly wonderful as he drove me crazy with every move.

He got harder and harder with his strokes eliciting moans and screams out of me that hasn't happened in a long time. As he sets me flying high again, I can feel him grab me by the hips and flips me over to straddle his big cock. I ride him hard and fast, getting closer and closer when I feel him tense up as he grabs me tight and explodes deep inside me as I cum with him.

I collapse on top of this beautiful man holding me tight. I lift my head to look into his gorgeous eyes and suddenly I get a little scared.

Sensing this, he pulled me closer and with concern on his handsome face, he asked, "What's wrong, Angel"?

I look up at him and with all the courage I can muster, I open up to him. "I'm afraid of being alone again now that we've made this connection".

He took my hand in his and kissed it gently as I continued. "This has been the most unexpected, but happiest time of my life. I have dreamed of this moment for so long, I'm terrified that you'll be gone when I wake up".

I could feel the tears well up in my eyes and I looked away, so he couldn't see them. He took my chin in his hand and turned my face to look at him and said, "I told you, Angel. I'm not going anywhere, and I meant it".

My logical mind was thinking that this was ridiculous, but my heart was praying that it was true, that he was sticking around. I had to ask, "How can I believe you won't leave? You're a spirit or figment of my imagination. Typically, those things don't last forever and that saddens me".

He said, "Let's just get some sleep and we'll work it out in the morning".

I wanted to believe him, but something inside me was still so uneasy, that I just couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned all night even though Gary was right beside me. I kept getting upset because I was afraid this was just a dream, and he would be gone in the morning.

At some point, however, I must have dosed off. I woke up a little disoriented because I didn't remember going downstairs to the couch. I got up and I noticed it was a bit quiet and I started to panic. I went upstairs and I called for Gary, he didn't answer. My breath caught at first because I started thinking my fears were real.

Then I heard it...the shower was running! I walked swiftly to the master bath and saw the shower curtain was pulled and someone was humming in the shower. I walked over and pulled the shower curtain just a little and saw the most beautiful sight. There was my Gary wet and naked looking good enough to eat.

I decided to join him, so I got naked and got in behind him, sliding my arm around his waist slightly startling him.

12