All Comments on 'Lightning Strikes Twice Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

unbelievable. the series has diverged so far from the beginning premise of the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

A very interesting story series, although it seems to have gotten a little off track. In the later chapters there is no mention of 'the effect', the other ladies in mikes street, or most notably, of Nancy.

gara5289gara5289about 8 years ago

I have to say this felt like two different series....the lightning strike and the sorority. Both were good just the plot kinda meandered from what you started with.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Ever planning to continue this storyline?

I really like this storyline, and while yes, as the other comment mentions, the story did deviate a bit from it's original concept it's just so joyous and light and sexy that I would really like to read more.

I like good fun romps and this certainly qualifies. Forget realism etc., sometimes a this sort of no-hold barred fun is just the thing.

Do please consider picking this up again.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

I liked the series but I have to agree with the other comments that the series changed halfway through once you introduced the sorority. I preferred the chapters that dealt primarily with the lightening strike power.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I miss Nancy

Liked the series, but what happened to his best friend Nancy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please come back to this

This has been a great read. Please come back and continue this tale.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for all the work you have shared. I keep coming back to see if you have added to any of your story lines. Please keep writing, you have a gift.

ThandrosThandrosover 4 years ago
I think these folks are worth another visit!

And probably more than one! I would love to see you write this story to a conclusion for Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The story lost the point

the story began with a lightning strike ... gradually that point disappeared in favour of more and more gratuitous sex ... to finish the story, there should be some resolution

Scubaguy100Scubaguy100over 2 years ago

I hope you’ll keep writing on this story, it’s very well written and entertaining, Thank you,

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

You’re really good at ending stories unsatisfactorily.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Come on fella please come back to this story and finish it there’s so much more you can get out of this epic tale please think about giving us another dozen or more chapters I’m begging you please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

disappointing this did not get the more chapters it needs.

what about how the power was weakening ? what about how he was looking to find out how it worked ? etc

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

What happened to his best friend?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES