All Comments on 'Lightning Strikes Twice'

by FurLove

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Anitablake10Anitablake10about 16 years ago
that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That can't be the end surely you got a few more chapters in your head about what happens next say like the actual birth and how the children develope. Please more chapters it not finshed yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're kidding, right?

I couldn't even get through enough of the story that I had to scroll the screen down before I got hung up on the inconsistencies. One paragraph with inconsistent verb tenses and incomplete or just baffling descriptions of the sexual acts. Wow, the narrator loved the oral sex so much he describes it briefly and in two sentences: "She put my penis in her mouth. I came lots." I was very disappointed. This needs some serious focusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
where are you going?

I have been a long time reader of your stories and I have to say, with the last few postings, that they have been getting more and more unreadable. You used to have a clear idea of where you were going in each story. There was a plot, a story line and a beginning, middle and end. Now your writing so all over the place I can easily loose focus on the story. I find I am scrolling through to see if I can pick up a point to the story.

I think you need to go back to your first stories and reread them. I always loved your use of furs of course and while I never got in to the pregnancy thing I did like the idea that love was behind everything you were doing. I think it's time to really go back to the drawing board and take the time to write and edit the stores before you post.

I think you have a gift... USE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed it thoroughly

I've been an SF/Fantasy reader for a long time, and I thoroughly enjoyed this. All a person needs is to suspend their disbelief. Readers needn't be so linear or anal about small things like minor lapses in tenses. What mattered to me was that from the very first sentence this story gripped my attention and held it till I got to the end.

Granted, some parts can confuse people, but then there's no point trying to please everyone.

I like the Twilight Zone-ish effect of this story. Good for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous