All Comments on 'Lights, Camera, Incest'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Colin66Colin66over 3 years ago

Only one possible way to vote on this story. Loved it!

I wish all stories dealt with this subject the same way as you do, and in particular, this story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Story

But but I'm deducting a star for all the telling and not showing that happened on the last page. It felt very anticlimactic for such a great build up. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A lot of buildup with minimal sex, but superhot!

I hope you write another chapter. Sounds like they both have fantasies that they'd like to explore.

Any chance mom is a very sexual woman with a lot of unknown fantasies she was never able to realize? More men, voyeurism? Submission to her son who discovers he has a dominant streak that he never knew about? Spanking mom? You've laid a great foundation that I hope you'll build on.

Thanks!

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 3 years ago

Loved it, wish I could have had that same chance with my own mom....

5 stars and a fav!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erotic

Really a good erotic tale of mother/son incest. The build up was slowly yet masterfully paced. No need for a chapter 2 but if you did maybe Denise could join!!

hulvamulvahulvamulvaover 3 years ago
You’re an excellent writer...

Very titillating tale, without so much over the top sex. Sometimes that’s all the push one needs for their own imagination. Well developed.

It occurred to me that if when she returned from the tennis outing, she might have said her being pantyless was a big comedic hit, and that one of her friends snapped a photo and group texted it to all the ladies in their clique. Then the mother deliberately leaves her phone on the kitchen counter while she goes for a shower. Leo knows the code and takes a peek. That would have been delicious.

MrMac98MrMac98over 3 years ago
Brought Back Memories!

Great story, it read as if it were a true account, or maybe that's just the way I saw it. It was the mid 1950's when mu mother and I first started, she taught me how to please a woman in every way possible... our relationship lasted until she passed away at 77. Thank you for bringing back the memories of the best times of my life.

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Well written. You let the excitement build as he watched the videos. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!!!!

Love the buildup and the tender climax.........

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Every boys dream

How true. I can remember sneaking into my mother's room to look through her panties and slips whenever I got the chance. Nice story with the build up and hesitancy of not knowing wither to procced or not. Great job with a happy ending.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
Loved it!

I loved Philippa through and through, but it was Leo's intensity that made this one even more special. Another amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us :)

P.S. It's a Saturday today and my clock shows 10:35 a.m. as I write this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't understand why your stories are underrated

You are a very good writer(I know when I see one), still no one giving you the credit you deserve. May be because they don't like wet stories, but this is not a wet story... It's not right guys...

Thank you very much sunburycd, appreciate what you are doing

sunburycdsunburycdover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting and the encouragement guys. "Underrated?" Well I don't know about that, but I'll take it. 😁 Always feel free to contact me directly if you want to chat. Cheers.

menziesmenziesabout 3 years ago
Fabulous

Fabulous story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

Great story, very well written, thanks for sharing

superfreak4000superfreak4000about 3 years ago
Another please

Very much enjoyed it! Good dialog and writing. Can't wait for more.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaabout 3 years ago

I really enjoy your work, no idea why trolls feel the need to do what they do.

Thank you for another pleasant read xx

happydutchguyhappydutchguyabout 3 years ago
Thank you so much!

Loved the build-up, the tension slowly rising to the climax, and then going full circle at the end.

bodisatvabodisatvaabout 3 years ago
Perfect

I just love your writing. You present a story that feels like it could happen in real life. I enjoy these, thank you for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Morr, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story.

ejherbieejherbieover 2 years ago

Exceptional ! Beautiful story, thank you for sharing. Please continue to share this gift you have for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have a great imagination and tell a story very well. I'm enjoying reading your stories and will be saddened when I eventually finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is a clear disconnect between end of page 3 and the beginning of page 4, other than grammar!!!

You can write the hot stuff well, her handing out her panties, yet spent so much on the build up, which was very light!!! Anyway better luck next time. Page four was dull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dialogue, Dialogue, Dialogue

MISSING!!!!

Why?

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 year ago

The ending felt a little rushed but it was still five plus stars. Thank you.

mgp1mgp112 months ago

As with number of your stories, good buildup, then not much sex after that. 👍

englishnospeakenglishnospeak12 months ago

worst story, it had potential but the ending was way too rushed, how did this get a high rating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow! What a wonderful story!

With incest the heat comes from the getting there. How to broach the subject? “Mom, I want to expand our relationship into a sexual, romantic, incestuous relationship.” Or the other way around.

Of course all men want to fuck their mothers. And all mothers want to feel their sons’ hard cock. But it’s impossible to admit it.

You have a really hot way of getting there.

Family sex is the best sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...