Lights, Camera, Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

It was now I that sat upon the floor. After possibly the longest most erotic shower of my life where until the warm water ran out, we held each other, we kissed, we fucked. So comfortable with each other's nudity, so relaxed in each other's arms. In my lap we'd sat upon the tiles as the water rained upon us. My cock within her, so deep. Our mouths locked; tongues entwined. I came inside her and stayed hard. I declared my love.

To then be in her bedroom. Naked and upon the carpet. She stood above me topless, dressed in the pink spandex pants I'd so fascinated about. "Pull them up higher," I encouraged as I masturbated and she complied. Her pussy bulged through the material, a meaty cameltoe longing to be pawed. And so I did. Squeezing her labia together, sliding a finger between the folds and encouraging the moisture that began to seep through. "That's fucking beautiful!"

"Your father liked these ones too," she smiled down at me as I continued to furiously jerk on my cock. She turned and presented her bottom and as if reading my mind, tugged them up at the rear to cinch the silky material between her buttocks. I dived forward and buried my face in her ass, my nose running over the indent of her asshole and breathing in the heady odor of a woman's sex.

It was too much stimulus and bordering on orgasm I withdrew my face, Mom turning to see the affect she was having on me. "When did you know?" I looked into her eyes as she began to remove her pants.

"Oh Darling. I knew you'd looked in the box the very day you fixed the door," she smiled. "When I found you'd discovered the camera in the garage, it was obvious you were watching the tapes. I'm just surprised it took you so long." With panties already removed she was just as naked as I and I watched her move back to her dresser. "What do you want to see me wear next?"

"Anything. Nothing. Just come to me," I held out a hand as I rose to sit on the edge of her bed. She did as requested and climbed once more into my lap, positioning the head of my erection at her entrance and slowly sliding down my length. "Mmmhhhh," I breathed out as her pelvis met mine, her boobs pressing my chest.

We kissed and ever so slowly she rocked back and forth on my dick. "You wanted me to find them? Why didn't you just come out and tell me how you felt?"

Squeezing her pelvic floor around my cock, she raised her eyebrows. "It's not that easy you know!"

I did know!

"Your father told me years ago that every boy wants to make love to his mother," she continued. "But as time went on, I felt that maybe it wasn't true."

"It is," I conceded. "It just took me a while to realize it I guess."

"I waited so long Leo," she admitted and a tear came to her eye. "Every boy wants to fuck his mom, but you forget it goes both ways. Every mother wants to fuck her son. So many years I waited..."

"Shh," I kissed her. "You have me now," I told her. "You have me forever."

Her tears dried as I pulled her down onto the bed atop me, her hands on my chest as she ground her groin into my own. I reached up and cupped her breasts and she tilted her head back, her neck so slender, boobs so rounded. "I want to taste you again," I admitted, so turned on by her and ever so quickly she responded. Climbing off with an accompanying squelch that brought a smile to both our faces, she spun around on the bed and raised a knee up over my head. I'd only expected her to sit on my face, but as she leaned forward whilst lowering her groin onto me and her own head descended upon my cock, this was sooo much better.

I wrapped my arms up and around her hips, pulling her crotch down onto my face and smothering myself in her hot dripping vagina. In turn, I felt her take my cock in hand and then the warm wetness of her mouth enclosing my head. Her tongue massaging my length, the gagging and slurping of a mature woman dining on her favorite meal. I pushed my tongue inside her as my nose once more buried into her ass, this time without restriction, all senses overwhelmed by the moment, breathing deep her sex and smearing it all over my face. "Mmmph, fuck m...me," I heard her muffled voice and with her not attempting to change positions, I understood it was her mouth she desired to be fucked.

I obliged. Thrusting my hips up from the bed, I felt my cock deep in her mouth, the restriction of her throat a warm wet tunnel for my love. One hand pulling her ass onto me, securing her in place, the other I reached out and found the back of her neck, pushing her hard onto my cock during each thrust. So hard I hammered up into her, even the sound of my balls slapping back between my legs could be heard from my confined position between her thighs. No way could I hold back my orgasm and wanting to look in her eyes when I came, I reluctantly pulled away, taking control of her body and throwing her onto her back.

Her lips dripping with saliva, eyes watery and face red, still she smiled and still she was beautiful. I climbed between her legs and she accepted me inside her as I descended on her mouth. I tasted my own cock, I tasted pussy. Her mouth flowed saliva into mine and I greedily lapped it up, swallowing her every offering as I thrust myself deep. Her arms wrapped my body and nails dug into my flesh as I watched her eyes grow vacant, her own orgasm commandeering her faculties and sending obvious waves of delight the length of her body. Another thrust and I joined her. Harder and faster, I pumped as I released inside her. Spurt after spurt of my fiery love delivered straight to her heart by way of her cunt. With our mouths still locked and tongues entwined I managed to voice my love, my everlasting devotion to her, her body, her vagina. I was hers forever. And she, mine.

*

We did sleep. We did eat. But much of the next day we stayed in bed. Fucking, as any truly loving mother and son should. The afternoon sunlight streaming across her bed, I held her from behind, our bodies perfectly spooned and she wriggled her ass against my groin as she felt my cock once more harden.

Responding, I kissed the back of her neck and she sighed sleepily as my erection found its way between her thighs. Without pause, I felt her fingers press against the underside of my engorged cock and so easily I was once more inside her body, her vagina slick with her own lube and the countless loads of my cum deposited for safekeeping.

"I'm happier than I've ever been," I whispered into her ear as I held her tight and she purred her delight at my admission.

"Good," she sighed. "All a mother wants is for her son to be happy."

"I'm serious," I reiterated, slowly thrusting my entire length inside her. "It doesn't get any better than this."

At that I felt her body stiffen and was surprised when she allowed my dick to slide from her velvety home as she rolled to the edge of the bed and rose.

"What are you doing?" I asked as the sheet fell across my body and she turned to look down upon me.

"You really think that?" She stated as I watched her naked form leave the room and I wondered indeed if or even how I'd upset her?

"What? Mom, come back."

She didn't respond and I questioned if I should go after her, nearly a minute passing before I felt her presence once more approaching the room.

She entered with the video camera from my bedroom perched upon her shoulder and a wicked smile on her face. "There's always ways to make it better," she giggled. "How do you feel about making some movies?"

Grinning, I pressed the sheet down on my groin to highlight the tower of cock pulsing at her suggestion. "Does this answer your question Mom?"

The End

*

Thank you for reading and apologies for the length.

If I may, just a word to say thank you to all those that comment, follow and contact me directly through email; those that were there from the start and supported my writing when many didn't, to those that are only new to reading my fantasies. I appreciate all your feedback, encouragement and engagement. Cheers.

-Sunburycd