Lights of Taormina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not sell yourself short, Patricia," she said. "I am in awe of you more often than not."

As I processed her words, I found that it brought a grin to my face. I stood taller, suddenly, erect with a straight back and a head held high. "I'd like to make that sense of awe complete, then."

She smiled, swallowing. "You might achieve that, my Lady," she said.

"Return to your position, Becca," I directed. I turned my back, gripping the wrought iron railing topping the wall of the balcony. I looked skyward.

My speech to Roger was private. I knew finally that I was reconciled with his passing. I still missed him and would miss him until the day I perished from this earth. But I had someone inside that room worthy of my attention. I hoped that he would understand, and invited him to watch. My heart lifted, almost as if I had gotten his permission to move along. His wry voice in my head: It's about damn time, Patty.

I went back inside, studiously ignoring Rebecca. I set up my little Amazon Echo, and fiddled with it for a few minutes until I got it to successfully connect to the hotel's wi-fi. I set it on the table, and withdrew the three large candles that I had purchased earlier. Becca had not seen me purchase them, and I saw the glimmer of a smile upon her face as I glanced at her. They were set up, one on each of the bedside stands, one centered on the low chest of drawers opposite the foot of the bed. I flipped the lights off and darkness fell, but not total darkness; the ambient light coming through the windows sufficient to allow me to move and light the three candles.

I bent softly and spoke to my trusty Echo. "Alexa, play Rebecca's playlist on Spotify."

The feminine voice replied immediately, indicating that she had found the playlist. The acoustic chords marking the beginning of the Mark Knopfler song that led us to this moment played quietly from the device.

I walked up to Becca, tapping her ankles and once she opened her legs, I stood between them. I cradled her head to my belly, and stood there for a long while. It was more than building courage; it was the transmission of touch and scent from her to me. I felt her shivers and heard the increased pace of her breath. And I held and held, my eyes closed. I had never felt such erotic need as I did in that moment.

"Now if my slut will be so kind as to lift this sundress from Mistress," I said as I released her, spun, and stood still. The bed creaked as she stood.

"Yes, Mistress," whispered in a breathy tone that had never sounded so amazing. I held my breath as I felt fingers brush the skin of my shoulders, grasping the straps, and lifting the dress from my body. I had worn simple panties, not really sexy ones - those were for later in the trip. My nipples were stiff, almost painfully so, as my body was bared.

"What shall I do with it?" she asked.

"Fold it carefully," I said, and stepped forward and opened a drawer of the bureau. I saw her hands flash in my peripheral vision, carefully setting the dress inside. "Return," I commanded softly, and once more heard the bed creak as she sat.

I chose not to show her my body; I shuffled sideways. "Turn your head, away from me, slut," I said, the last word infused with pure slut.

Her reply was thick with her own need. "Yes, Mistress."

I walked and crawled onto the bed. Got up on my knees and shuffled forward. Thankfully there was not a mirror in front of us, but a television. The three points of light danced in the room, moving with the gentle breezes coming in through the opened windows and doors.

"I have massaged you many times," I said.

"Yes, you have, Mistress. It always makes me go deep," she told me.

"It's my pleasure to do it for the first time, in the hopes that my actions have the same effect as my words."

"They already do, Mistress," she assured me deeply.

My fingers found her shoulders, through her top. My fingers pressed inward against the pressure of her body, and I felt the muscles give into my fingers. I kneaded lightly, outward from the ball of her shoulder slowly moving inward towards her neck.

"Oh dear god that feels good," she breathed softly.

I smiled. It felt good to be touching her in this intimate manner. My fingers slipped under her top, both hands on her right shoulder, squeezing, kneading and sliding. Her head rolled a little on her neck, pulling away from my hands, stretching her own muscles under my ministrations.

I slipped my hands to her neck, fingers along the side, thumbs sliding over the spine. Her head rolled forward, and back several times. Her bones rising and falling under my thumbs, her soft exhales almost musical. I repeated the action on her left shoulder, noting how her head leaned right as it had before.

I patted each shoulder, and then slid my fingers down her top. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt the movement. My fingers found the remaining buttons. My fingers were deft, easily slipping the button through the small slit. Each button opening her top. Once done, I lifted the top, her shoulders shrugging in response. Her shirt I tossed to the floor.

I looked down, her larger breasts magnificent in her bra. My fingers walked over her back, nails pressing into the flesh, walking down her back to the clasp at her back. I unhooked the three loops with ease, and freed her breasts from the garment. There was another sigh from her as her breasts fell under their natural weight. Her bra was also tossed aside.

I replaced my hands to her shoulders. I looked at the ceiling. Please let me savor this! I inhaled deeply, and slid my hands swiftly down her front until my fingers found the thick, heavy flesh of her breasts, and found her stiffened nipples with ease. My touch elicited a guttural noise from her throat and swiftly turned into a pleasurable moan as my fingers found her nipples and applied a squeeze.

Her sounds of pleasure seemed to make a direct line to my pussy. Now I felt pure fire between my legs. I had always loved it when Roger went down on me, and now I was mere moments from the sensation of having a woman's tongue upon my sex. My breathing went deeply shallow, and I squeezed her nipples again, once more eliciting a moan from my lover and submissive girl.

"Good girl," I said with such deep huskiness I barely recognized my own voice.

"I love your fingers, Mistress," Rebecca replied in a matching tone.

"What do you want, my lovely slut?" I asked her, pinching her hard.

She squealed. "I need to taste you, Mistress!" she almost wailed. It was almost too loud.

"You'd better keep that voice down, slut, or I'll have to gag you," I warned.

Whispering: "Yes, Mistress."

I shuffled backwards on the bed. Repositioning my legs, my knees, widening my base. I lowered her to the bed. Instantly her head tilted backwards, her eyes finding mine but only momentarily - her eyes went to my crotch.

"Mistress looks wet," she breathed.

"Mistress is."

"Her bitch can fix that."

"The slut will," I promised her.

"Now? Please? I can barely wait, Patricia," she whispered.

I was awestruck for a moment from the pure, naked want in her tone.

"Take me, Becca. Take me now," I replied, my body shaking.

I watched, her body scooting backwards. Fingers on my panties. Pulling them aside, exposing me.

"Ooh you shaved!" she squealed.

The next thing I knew I had the knuckle of the index finger of my right hand between my teeth, biting with enough force to nearly draw blood, because the sensation of her tongue on my pussy was the most perfect erotic pleasure I had ever had. Ever. Bar none. Ever.

I adjusted to the pleasures, the sensations of that tongue sliding over my pussy, tasting me, and I felt safe to release my finger from its pain. "Oh fuck me good baby," I whispered. "Oh my god are you amazing."

"You taste so good," she whispered, her fingers finding my ass, grabbing, pulling apart. "FUCK!" she gasped and then she dove in.

The explosion of sensation and the long build up to this moment had left me on a hair trigger. The orgasm came within seconds, the full-body sort that stole my breath and speech, leaving me utterly a slave to the physical needs of my body. Breath and oxygen required by muscles twitching beyond control, shaking and there were only rough guttural grunts of air, sucking desperately, feeding a body consuming it at a pace beyond measure.

Rebecca's tongue and mouth sucked at me greedily; Roger and all previous male lovers had adored how wet and creamy I got during orgasm. Becca was no exception, greedily sucking at me, slamming two fingers into me without warning, pushing me over the edge once more, feeding her the nectar she so badly sought.

I fell, falling back, wailing in pain for a moment as my quads were stretched beyond their limits, sprawling to escape it. Panting and heaving, my head on the bed. I shuddered on the bed, shivering, body beyond control. Aware, dimly, that Rebecca had turned and now on her hands and knees, I felt my legs being opened and pushed backwards...and then she devoured me.

I was beyond time and sensation. How many orgasms did I have? I lost count, if I even had the capacity for counting. How I managed not to scream wildly and let everyone know that I was getting well and truly fucked is also beyond me. But I did it somehow, until it was too much, and I squealed, slamming my legs together and roughly pushing my lover away from a pussy that was simply overwhelmed from sensation.

Before I completed my curl into the fetal position, I burst into tears. This torrent showed no signs of stopping, a complete breakdown of emotion, swept away. Gone. Sobbing, the full body type that shook from my toes to the tips of my hair, I was gone. Gone. The shaking only stopped when I felt the warmth of her embrace, and her hot breasts pushing into my bare back. Somehow I found a recovery, but I could not leave that embrace. My hands found her arms, and clasped onto them. For strength, and once more I was tumbled under the wave, tossed loosely as the emotions battered me. This time I had a tether to awareness through my clawing at her arms.

Her voice came softly to me, like distant from a million miles away. "Shhh, Patricia, shhhh, I have you, you're safe with me, I have you...."

It's supposed to be me, I thought before it was dashed into a million incoherent thoughts of nothingness, falling once more.

"Shhh, you're safe baby, you're in my arms, there's no better place in the world, shhhh...."

I was beyond time but regained my calm at some point. Her soothing words and her touch brought me back. I found my center.

"Oh dear god," I moaned finally.

"Are you all right, Patricia?"

"No and yes. I'm a hot mess right now, but I've never felt safer or better," I managed.

The squeeze she gave me drove the air from my lungs, yet filled me with such strength. "You're an amazing woman, Patricia."

"So are you, Becca," I said, content to remain nestled in her grasp.

Lying there on our sides, spooned by my submissive, I felt my heat return as hers flooded into me. I knew how aroused she was. I had to.

"Becca?"

"Yes...is it Mistress or Patricia?" she asked. A touch of humor in her tone.

"Patricia," I said.

"Yes, Patricia?"

"I need to taste you."

"About damn time," she thought aloud, but chuckled.

I turned, now flopping prone on the bed. Our eyes met and I patted my chest. She nodded and stood off of the bed, disrobing completely. She knelt over me, and my fingers traced over soft thighs, supple and smooth. My gaze ran slowly along those thighs to her swollen pink labia glistening with her fluids. Her scent filled my nose and made my mouth water. My eyes rose to hers, and I saw the half-lidded look.

"Put your hands at the back of your neck. Move them only if you need to bite a finger to stay quiet," I said.

"Yes, Mistress." I watched as she obeyed.

My eyes drew back down to her sex. Flicked back up to her eyes. My hands reached to her hips, fingers curling against them. "Forward, slut, and give me what I so badly need to know."

Breathy. Excited. Orgasmic. "Yes...Mistress Patricia."

My first thought was heat! Such wet heat. Followed by DELICIOUS! My tongue flicking on her body. The third SMOOTH the texture of her sex on my tongue. And then when my tongue found her clitoris and her body shook, my hands clamped on her and I was upon her as hotly and wildly as she had been upon me.

Her jerking and shaking was nearly instant, and it was so easy to know that she was driven into her own orgasm within seconds. The flood of her body, lapped up and drank, making me wild with renewed lust, my tongue curling into her sex and drinking it. Soaking my face, not caring that I had her musky juices covering from chin to the bridge of my nose. Her arse, plump and fleshy, grabbed harshly by my fingers, trapping her against my tongue. My mouth, my lips, giving her what she needed and I needed and oh it was hot it was so hot and I was lost. Lost! Lost in her pussy, lost in her sex, lost in her pleasure and her scent and cream. I lapped and licked, sucked and nibbled, fingers squeezing and grabbing and pulling and I did not give a fuck what she did with her hands. Her jerks and shudders, the way her breath caught, then exploded as her body began to vibrate like a plucked taut string, telling me she was orgasming again, sucking her juices, pulling it all from that perfect pussy. Awash in her wetness, my tongue touching this flesh. Feasting upon it.

I fell back, panting, a pause, looking up. A second, yet an image indelibly stamped - the most beautiful face on the planet, an open-mouthed expression caught purely within orgasm. A look I would never forget. Then my mouth on her pussy, the flesh and taste fusing into my own need. My hips rising and falling on the bed as I sucked this woman of all that she had, needing more. More and more, I had to have, my tongue moving with speed all over the flesh, my lips upon her clitrois sucking wildly.

Those hips, jerking, up down forward back. Those cries, those gasps, those explosive exhales, desperate inhales. More and more I held her, until as I had done not long ago, the sensation drove her far over the edge.

"Patricia!" she squealed, and physically lifted herself off of the bed, falling to the bed, onto her side, and like me curling into the fetal position. Like she had done for me, my arms immediately, instinctively wrapping around her, and now it was my turn to hold and soothe while she wept inconsolably. My soft words, the same soft words she had used, now I used.

"I have you, you're safe, I have you baby, Patricia has you...."

Only once she was back under control did her natural good humor return. "Jesus, I have never wanted a post-orgasmic ciggy so badly in my fucking life. And I don't smoke!" she moaned.

It was amazing; how many times had we been entwined in each other's arms in one of our beds, after love, face to face, legs twisted this way and that. And now, facing one another, our legs intertwined, our bodies tight, hot breath upon each other's face...it was simply the most comforting thing I had ever felt.

"I know Becca, I know!"

"I've never come like that."

"Me, neither," I assured her.

"What an orgasm," she moaned, shuddering. "And the tears!"

"You're not the only one."

"I know, Mistress," she grinned, her good humor returning swiftly. "I feel like I've run a marathon, though."

"Same, hon, same."

"I might not survive this trip," she grinned at me, her eyes fey and twinkling.

"I wonder if pussy juice can sustain us for two weeks?"

"I think that we're going to find out." And then, it came out. So natural. "I love you."

My heart lifted. The embrace I gave her fierce yet tender, the "I love you, I love you, I love you," crooned into her ear the three most vital words I've ever spoken to another human.