Lights Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,233 Followers

"Harry, Marc fucked Riley at our wedding."

"What?"

"I know because I caught them. You know how Riley is, miss apologize for everything. She told Reg and instead of being upset..."

"They became swingers? With Marc?"

"Yeah, I suspected it ended some of his relationships."

"Wait, you've known this since our wedding? Oh my god, you knew this would happen last night. Have you joined them?"

"How could you say that? I have never joined in, but... I might have witnessed some stuff over the years."

"Beth... I don't know what to say. Our friends doing that and you've watched them?"

"Harry, my heart and my pussy are just yours. All they're doing is enjoying some sexual pleasure with other people. Like last night, it's happening to each couple not cheating. We were working up to see if you'd be into some mix flirting, maybe making out when the power went out."

"Beth, I'm in shock... I really don't know what to say..."

"Look, let's try another get together and see how you feel. Neither of us will do anything the other isn't comfortable with. I know you liked last night, it might be fun to try something like that again..."

"I'll think about it. Love you."

"Love you." Beth hung up the phone and looked at the face between her spread thighs. "Bitch, making me cum while talking to him."

Tess snickered. "Think he's into trying?"

"Maybe if we don't push him. You nearly made me laugh my head off, 'yes they're real.' Good thing he bought it."

Tess crawled up and snuggled her naked body against Beth. "Mmm, we're getting to be quite the little lying slut."

"What? My heart and pussy are his - for penal penetration."

"Well, I didn't know witnessing some stuff involves sucking my boyfriend's cock while your friend's husband fucks you in the ass. And I heard about you playing all innocent and clueless after you dragged Riley and Marc back to your room."

"Improvising after the power outage changed things, but... as I said, it might work."

To Be Continued

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,233 Followers
12