Like a Boss Ch. 07

Story Info
Sasha Banks tops Becky, like a boss.
10.2k words
4.41
12.1k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Becky Lynch or Alexa Bliss or Bayley or Emma or Paige or Sasha Banks or any other former or current WWE diva.

*****

"Listen up bitches!" Sasha Banks announced as she walked into the main women's locker room like she owned the place, because now she did, "From now on, all of your asses belong to me. I'm the NXT Alpha female, and I'm here to claim my rightful role as Alpha female of the entire WWE."

There was a long moment of silence, followed by sniggering, Natalya going so far as to quip, "Yeah, you and everyone else in this locker room."

"Shut your face fuck hole!" Sasha snapped, getting into the veteran's face, "Everybody here knows you've never been anything other than a lackey. First for Beth, then for AJ Lee, and now what? Are you bending over for the Bellas too?"

"You little..." Natalya began, but then Sasha smacked her, causing her to cry out loudly.

"You little what?" Sasha smiled, and then when there was no reply she nodded, and began feeling up Natalya's fat ass, "Yeah, that's what I thought. Mmmmmm, but I get it. With an ass this fuck-able, how could you be anything but an anal loving bottom? Ohhhhhh, and don't worry Nat, I promise I'll be butt fucking you soon enough. But tonight, I'm here to get an extra special piece of ass."

"You must be talking about me." Nikki Bella boasted, walking over to Sasha and holding up her title, "Yeah, who do you think you are, huh? Coming in here like some kind of big shot. This is my time now. I'm the one with the title, I'm-"

Sasha knocked her out in less than a second, then stared at her in disbelief, "Wow, how did this worthless bitch ever beat anyone?"

"Easy." Emma announced as she and Paige entered the locker room, "AJ Lee wanted out, and didn't care any more, and Paige was never as tough as she claimed to be. Trust me, I know."

Ignoring that, and a bit scared that her teammate was now unconscious, Alicia whined, "Paige! Put this NXT bitch in her place."

"Oh, Paige won't ever be doing that again." Sasha announced gleefully, "See, I could have just come in here and taken what was rightfully mine, but I'm feeling generous, so I'll sweeten the deal... Paige, show my new bitch is my handiwork. You to Emma, just for the fun of it."

"Yes Sasha." Emma eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Yes Sasha." Paige replied and obeyed just as eagerly, surprising Sasha and even herself.

Sasha quickly brushed it off because she had a job to do, and more importantly she had to stand proud otherwise her message wouldn't come out loud and clear. That message of course being that she was the new Alpha female, Emma and Paige very much helping her cause by coming to stand the side of her, after Sasha had moved to the center of the room, turning around, bending over and slowly pulling down their bottoms, exposing their bottoms.

More importantly exposing the fact that their asses were both freshly fucked and gaping wide open, something which was made even more clear by Sasha's bitches spreading their cheeks. For good measure Bayley, Alexa Bliss and a few more NXT sluts joined in, and even a few from the main roster, making Sasha's case pretty much a slam dunk.

"Here's the deal." Sasha announced after giving her new bitches a chance to admire the older ones, "You except your rightful places, and you can top any of the bitches you see right here bent over besides me. Even the once mighty Paige. Oh yes, no one else could break her, but now I've got the first NXT women's champion and Alpha female eating out of the palm of my hand, isn't that right Paige?"

"That's right." Paige quickly agreed, looking at Sasha like she hung the moon, "I'm yours Sasha. All yours."

"So, do we have a deal? Or does anyone want to step up and challenge me?" Sasha smirked, officially throwing down the gauntlet like no one had done in like a year. Then after a few long seconds of the other so-called wrestlers looking apprehensive or disbelieving she pushed forwards, "Great, it's settled then. I'm in charge now. And I feel like celebrating. But how? Oh, I know... Becky, bend over."

"What?" Becky Lynch frowned, asking with disbelief, "Me?"

"Yes, you." Sasha patronised, "You're mine, unless you want to try and do something about it."

There was a brief silence, then Becky stepped forward and murmured softly, "I thought we had an understanding."

"We do." Sasha shrugged, "And you've been a big help, really, but I'm finally ready to take what's mine."

Another brief silence, and then Becky announced, "I fucked her in the arse, ya know? Many, many times."

"So?" Emma scoffed.

"Do you know how many times AJ Lee got ass fucked before she became Alpha female?" Paige pointed out, "Or how many times I got away with acting like a top after being butt fucked? Mmmmmm yeahhhh, taking it up the ass in the past means nothing. It's all about the state of mind."

"And your new state of mind is, fuck hole?" Becky grumbled.

"Yes." Paige beamed proudly.

"You know what, fine." Becky grumbled, getting in Sasha's face, "I challenge you, but when I win, I'm making you my bitch once and for all!"

*

That got dangerously close to happening quite a few times as Becky and Sasha fought like it was the main event of Wrestlemania, instead of just a random house show, because for them it basically was. Everything was on the line, including the future of the WWE women's division. But just when she was seconds away from tapping Sasha managed to reverse a Disarm-Her into the Bank Statement for the victory.

Of course it took ages for Becky to actually tap, even though they both knew it was over, but Sasha couldn't remember being more satisfied when her rival let out a cry of frustration and slapped her hand down on the mat several times, signifying she was tapping out like a little bitch. Which was exactly what Becky Lynch would be from now on, Sasha promised herself that.

*

"Alright, fine!" Becky snapped as soon as a smirking Sasha stepped through the curtain, and hissed, "But we do this back at mine, or yours."

"No." Sasha said dismissively, already walking towards the locker room.

"But... but..." Becky complained in disbelief, "But I didn't force you to submit to me publicly when the roles were reversed."

"That was your mistake." Sasha shrugged, looking over her shoulder and grinning, "Awww Becky, don't pout. Although, it is awfully cute. But seriously, you'll love it. I promise."

For a few long seconds Becky stayed rooted to the spot, and then she grumbled, "You'll pay for this Sasha."

"I'm sure." Sasha patronized, even though she believed her competition. Then once they were both back in the locker room again she turned around and grinned, "Now, be a good little bottom and give your new top a kiss."

"Ya not my top." Becky grumbled, closing the distance between them.

"I will be." Sasha promised with a grin, before Becky pressed her lips to hers.

Which caused Becky to growl into the kiss right from the go, although Sasha found that kind of amusing, so much so she chuckled into the kiss, making it very awkward at first. They almost pulled away from each other and started again, but instead they both kind of melted into it. Just like they did with pretty much every other kiss they'd ever had, the shift in the power dynamic momentarily forgotten and they became just two girls kissing.

Then Becky had to spoil it by trying to take control of the kiss, something Sasha absolutely couldn't allow to happen now she was pretty much officially the WWE Alpha female, but especially in front of her bitches. So she tried to take control of the kiss, but Becky in no way made it easy for her, the kiss quickly devolving into a fight between their tongues until they both pulled back desperate for breath.

Furious that the little battle had ended at best in a draw Sasha angrily ordered, "Strip for me bitch! Mmmmmm yeah, and make it nice and slow. Oh yeah Lynch, as of right now you're my personal stripper, so put on a good show for me and my bitches. Yeahhhhhh, let's officially celebrate my coronation as THE Alpha female with a nice slow striptease from you. At least for starters."

For a few long seconds Becky looked like she was going to object, maybe even storm out in a huff to try and regroup. Something Sasha had ordered Paige and Emma to stop if necessary, which Sasha hoped wasn't the case as they looked so good in their current position, still bending over for her with the other NXT bitches waiting for permission to stop humiliating themselves.

Thankfully it didn't come to that, Becky eventually doing as she was told, and even though she didn't put any effort into making it look good the way she grumbled and pouted throughout was adorable. Becky also barely looked at her, at least until Sasha was the one showing her how it's done, the NXT women's champion loving how her rival, and every other woman, stared at her with lust the entire time.

"Come here." Sasha ordered with a come-hither motion when she was naked, Becky strolling up to her as bold as brass and getting into her face, making Sasha grin with wicked delight, "Good bitch. Now, get on your knees and eat my pussy. Awww, I told you, there's no need for pouting. I mean, it's not like you haven't done it before."

Becky couldn't resist smirking at those words, which was a masterful manipulation of the truth. They had been fucking each other like crazy for quite a while, so because of course Becky had gone down on Sasha, but it was more returning the favor as Sasha was just such a good little rug muncher. But while Becky had tongued Sasha's twat many times it had never been like this before.

Not with Sasha in a dominant position, like she was implying. Which would be so easy to point out, but Becky was so impressed by the manipulation she couldn't help but to give her rival this moment of triumph, even nodding her silent congratulations as she got down on her knees in front of her. Then she paused to take a few long seconds to admire the view, before getting down to some muff diving fun.

She had always thought Sasha was incredibly beautiful, but it was weird to see her from this angle, and Becky had to admit, there was an appeal to staring up at this tiny girl, almost making her feel like she was towering over her. And of course, she was getting a great look at these perky little boobs and Sasha's unsurprisingly wet pussy.

Becky even found herself licking her lips with anticipation of the sweet flavor she knew so well. First though she would annoy Sasha by leaning in and pressing a few gentle kisses to the outside of her rival's cunt, which was all it took to make the natural switch squirm with frustration, grab Becky's hair and push it forwards, and when that wasn't enough give her some verbal encouragement.

"I said eat my pussy bitch!" Sasha growled, "Eat it! Mmmmmm, fucking eat it or I'll spank your naughty little ass! Don't think I won't. Oh, maybe I'll drag you out to the middle of the ring and do it there. Would you like that, huh? To get your ass spanked by the woman who just kicked it, mmmmmm, in front of all the fans, oh yes, oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, lick me, mmmmmm fuck!"

While Becky was tempted to tease the bitch for even longer she just couldn't resist licking that pussy any longer. Especially when it had the result of making Sasha incoherent. Of course inevitably she regained her voice, and started her insistent taunting again, but for a few precious moments Becky was able to make The Boss an incoherent mess just from some well timed licks to her cunt.

To be fair she was cheating a little bit by lingering on Sasha's clit, especially during that first long lick, but it was nothing her rival hadn't done to her in the past, and she was expecting similar treatment later when it was her turn to be on the receiving end. And worse, Becky tried not to think about that right now and just focus on the yummy treat in front of her.

It was actually kind of easy, because in her admittedly biased opinion Sasha Banks had the tastiest twat in the entire WWE. Admittedly she didn't have as much experience as that submissive slut Paige, having spent more time getting her cunt munched than actually munching cunt herself, but again there were plenty of times where she had been in bed with Sasha and felt generous enough to return the favour, or slip into a nice 69.

So as long as she could shut out Sasha's taunting, and the fact that they were surrounded by their fellow female wrestlers, Becky was really able to get into the pussy licking and swallowing of the tasty juices which were her reward. Besides, it was a distraction from what she was doing, which only got better as Sasha became greedily for attention.

Paige was so jealous of Becky right now. She would have been without Sasha breaking her, except then she would have to pretend not to be. Now her wonderful new Mistress had put her in her place Paige didn't have to pretend any more. No, she could gleefully expose her loosened arse hole, and stare with shameless longing where Becky Lynch was now kneeling in front of Sasha Banks, Paige making it absolutely clear that she wanted to be the one tonguing The Boss.

Of course she already knew she would soon get the opportunity to do just that, it just wouldn't be quite the same. Just not quite as tasty. But it would be pleasing Sasha Banks, and that was all that mattered to her now. That and getting dominated by superior women.

Then suddenly Sasha paused her taunting of Becky to call over her shoulder, "Paige, Emma, get your asses over here and start kissing my ass! Mmmmmm yesssssssss, I'm loving Becky's tongue lapping my cunt like the pussy hungry dyke she is, but I want more. So much more. Ooooooooh yessssssss, I want you two to eat my ass! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yes, eat it in front of everyone! Oh fuck!"

For a few long seconds Sasha trailed off because of something Paige was doing, which made the submissive bitch feel really good about herself. That thing was of course to mumble 'yes Sasha' way too quickly for anyone to hear, then quickly moved behind her Mistress as quietly as she could, kneeled down behind her and stuck her face in between her cheeks.

Oh yes, that was so satisfying for Paige, the broken slut grinning widely as she spent a few long seconds tonguing Sasha's bum hole, before pulling back so Emma could have a turn. Emma of course had copied her lead up to this point, the big difference between them being that the blonde spent a few long seconds covering Sasha's arse cheeks in kisses before pushing her face in between them and licking her arse hole.

They then went back and forth for quite a while, this time Paige following Emma's lead and kissing some arse all the way, although mostly it was when it wasn't her turn to worship Sasha's back hole. Which was nice, as it was hard to think of anything more submissive than literally becoming an arse kisser, especially while surrounded by a group of her peers, and better yet peers she had previously dominated.

But mostly when it was her turn with Sasha's bum hole Paige concentrated all her efforts on that, tonguing it eagerly and making her Mistress cry out, whimper and moan in pure pleasure. Admittedly Becky had a lot to do with that, and was getting the better part of the deal, but Paige and Emma were definitely contributing, and that was all that mattered in the moment.

Especially as it seemed to satisfy Sasha for quite a while, before inevitably she wanted more. Which of course Paige and Emma were only too happy to give her, and as Sasha didn't really specify exactly what she wanted them to do, they were able to improvise a bit. That included each taking a cheek and spread it wide apart so they could get all the access they could possibly want to that forbidden orifice, and start licking it together, to the point where they were practically kissing with Sasha's arse hole between them.

Also they took turns spitting on that incredibly private hole, often rubbing each other's saliva in with their tongues. Then finally they were pushing their tongues into Sasha's back door, and while they didn't get quite as far as they did when Sasha had been freshly fucked back there they still got pretty deep.

Sasha knew it was more important than ever for her to be able to hold back to show off her control and dominance in front of the bitches surrounding her, both the conquered ones and especially the ones which she was claiming right now. Most of all, she needed to hold back so she could prove to Becky that she was done being a switch, and she was now going to be a pure top.

Of course Becky wasn't making it easy on her, taking any excuse to touch her clit, and constantly increasing the speed of the licks despite being told off for doing so. Which became increasingly hard for Sasha to do, because that hot little mouth and tongue which was making her feel so good, especially with Emma and Paige doing similar work to her back door.

Then Sasha actually made it worse on herself by ordering, "Bayley! Mmmmmm, Alexa, oooooooh, get over here and suck my tits! Oh yes, suck them good! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, suck 'em!"

"Yes Sasha." Alexa quickly responded.

"Yes Sasha." Bayley responded quickly after that.

Of course there was a strategic advantage to increasing the pleasure Sasha was receiving like this, namely that it would give her an excuse if she requested, or worse begged, for more sooner than she would have liked. And if she could hold back? Now that would truly be impressive.

And to Sasha's credit, she didn't immediately start begging for more when first Alexa and then Bayley wrapped their hot little mouths around her nipples and began gently sucking on them, bringing the grand total of bitches worshipping her amazing body up to five. Which actually was a new experience for her, but the added bonus of doing it in front of the main roster was such a great addition, which inevitably proved to be too much for her.

To her credit Sasha was able to hold back for an impressively long time, but inevitably she cried out, "More! Fuck me you bitches! Fuck my fucking fuck holes with your whore tongues! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck 'em good! Ohhhhhhh, come on bitches, fuck me! And Bayley, mmmmmmm, you call that sucking on tits? God, after all the fun I've had playing with your tits you'd think you know better? Yeahhhhhhhh, pay attention to what Alexa is doing, mmmmmmm, and just do that. Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, Paige, Emma, that's perfect! Munch my butt just like that! Just like that, ooooooooh fuck! But Becky, mmmmmmm, you've gotta pick up your game. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, you better get to tongue fucking you dyke slut or else, OH GOD! Oh God, oh God, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeessssssss, ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

Whether she meant to or not, and the safe bet was on not, Becky did her a favour by holding back as it gave Sasha time to grab the back of both the head of Alexa and Bayley and shove them firmly against her boobs, that and her words giving them the encouragement they needed to really go to town on her nipples. Oh yes, they began licking and sucking them good, and with increasing force, while Paige and Emma pretty much did that right from the get go.

Something which Sasha got a few long minutes to savour, that and the sheer moment of this. And of course do what she did best, talk trash. Besides, it wasn't like Becky wasn't doing anything, as with the permission she had been waiting for she began focusing on Sasha's clit, licking and sucking with increasing intensity until The Boss thought she was going to cum from it.

Just when Sasha was on the edge of orgasm Becky pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into her cunt, instantly triggering one of the most powerful climaxes of the NXT women's champion's life. Of course it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as all of her bitches work to maximise her pleasure, but maybe especially Becky.