Like a Boss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was incredibly slow going, but eventually Becky's butt hole did begin to stretch for that second cock, which of course caused the redhead to cry out extra loudly. Which in turn made Sasha grin sadistically, especially because Becky didn't tap out and try and save her own ass from being literally ruined.

No, the Irish woman seemed determined to prove that she was tougher than everybody else, which was just fine with Sasha, because it meant eventually her dick stretched Becky's back hole wide enough so that second dildo slide through it and into her ass alongside the first. Of course this made Becky cry out loudly, and Sasha chuckle with wicked delight, and taunt the other girl about her latest conquest.

"And... there goes your double anal cherry!" Sasha chuckled with delight, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, your ass is a gift that just keeps on giving Becky. Oh yeah, but we both know you have one more gift left to give me, so how about you give it up, huh? Yeahhhhhhhh, just beg to be my bitch forever and save your ass hole from getting ruined forever, before I change my mind and take the deal off the table."

"Fuck you Sasha!" Becky spat defiantly again, although her words were less confident than before.

Which Sasha just brushed off, "Yeah Becky, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm fucking you. Mmmmmmm, I'm double fucking your tight little ass hole, and making sure it will never be the same again."

As she unsurprisingly didn't get a response from that, because really what could Becky say, Sasha chuckled with triumph and then pushed forwards even more, causing a few more inches of the cock to slip into the other girl's butt hole. It also caused Becky to cry out again, which continue to be the case during the very long, slow process of forcing that second dick into the redhead's rectum.

Again Sasha was expecting Becky to beg for mercy, promise to be her bitch forever, just to save her ass hole from being literally wrecked, but she didn't, and again Sasha couldn't afford to show mercy. So to her surprise she got every inch of that second cock buried in the other female wrestler's most private orifice.

When the obscene double ass stuffing was complete Sasha just stared with disbelief for a few long seconds, like everybody else in the room, then she began pumping her hips back and forth, officially starting the double butt fucking. Which again, caused Becky to cry out, in this case louder than before. Probably because that previously virgin ass was so tight that every time Sasha's dildo slid in and out of that incredibly private hole it caused Paige's strap-on to move with it.

To Sasha's credit she wasn't moving very fast, at least not at first, but she could only imagine what kind of effect it was having on poor stubborn Becky. Or at least she would, if she wasn't so very busy staring lustfully at Becky's back hole stretching obscenely for her, and the big cock pumping in and out of it.

Becky thought she knew pain and suffering before, but this was easily worse than even her most horrendous of injuries. Okay, maybe she had been in more physical pain than this, but even then she could rush for relief in the form of a doctor. Now she was stuck in place, just having to take it. Although she might have to see a doctor after this, which would make this an even greater humiliation.

Which made her desperately want to get her revenge on Sasha, and yet the same time avoid her entirely, and maybe even wrestling, just so that she could avoid suffering this terrible fate again. And yet, part of her was grateful for it, because at least it stopped her from enjoying it, which was the worst part of all.

Of course Becky should have known from double arse fucking the likes of Bayley and Alexa Bliss that eventually the agonising pain could turn to pleasure, but Becky convinced herself that she was too much of a top for that. But she was wrong. So very, very wrong. Because while losing her double anal virginity was agonising, and getting her back passage stuffed by a second cock, sliding along the first, when the sodomy officially restarted far more extreme than before she felt the pain turned to pleasure again.

She tried to fight it more than before, as this was a humiliation she just didn't think she could live with, but it was no use. Eventually agonising pain turned into agonising pleasure, to the point Becky just couldn't stop herself from letting out a moan of pure pleasure.

"I knew it!" Sasha triumphantly exclaimed when the first moan escaped Becky's lips, "I knew you were an ass whore! Mmmmmm, and I'm going to make you my ass whore!"

Which fuelled Becky's anger enough to try offering up a retort, but that just resulted in an extra loud cry of pleasure escaping Becky's mouth, the other women all around her then literally laughing at her humiliation. Probably the best thing for Becky about the double anal was that it had caused the whole world to melt away and the only thing she was aware that there were the two big dicks sliding through her rectum at the same time, causing her unbearable pain, and an unbearable pleasure.

After that laughter though she became more aware than ever before that she was suffering the ultimate humiliation in front of the whole locker room full of her peers, amplifying her shame to the point there were literally tears coming out of her eyes. Which was of course when the others started taunting her.

"Wow, two cocks straight up the butt." Natalya shook her head, "What a whore."

"Pathetic slut." Lana scoffed.

"A natural born bitch." Naomi added.

"She almost loves it as much as Paige." Emma said dreamily.

"Not possible honey." Paige chimed in, before turning her full attention to Becky, "Mmmmmm, but she does love it, doesn't she? Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, we can all see it. She loves taking two big dicks up her butt. Yesssssssss, give it up Becky. Become Sasha's bitch. Look at me, I did, mmmmmm, and I've never been happier."

Pretty much to avoid that fate Becky whimpered, "Make me cum! Oh God please Sasha, make me cum! I need to cum! I need to cum like a bitch with a dick in my fooking arse! Please Sasha, ooooooooh, make me your bitch! If you can. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, pound my arse hard and deep and make me cum like a bitch! Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, I wanna cum! I need to cum! Please give it to me! Yessssssss, destroy my shit hole! Leave it gaping and aching forever! Just like I did to yours! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, bum me and make me yours like I made you mine. Oh yes, oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd!"

She didn't mean any of those things, Becky told herself, she just desperately needed this humiliation to end before she really did break. So she simply told Sasha everything she wanted to hear to get what she wanted. Unfortunately it was hard for Becky to truly convince herself she didn't want to cum like a bitch with a dick in her arse. Or more accurately two dicks.

Two big dicks pounding her most private hole, and to her shame it didn't even take a lot from Sasha to make her cum. No, in the end she barely had to increase her pace to send Becky over the edge of a climax so powerful it immediately robbed her of the ability to think coherently, and the fact that it was followed by another, and another, and another just like it left her pretty much catatonic.

Sasha really wanted to use every ounce of strength to completely wreck Becky's rectum. As revenge? Sure. To send a message to everybody else not to mess with her, and she was the true Alpha female now? Absolutely. But most importantly of all in that moment Sasha felt like she needed Becky Lynch as her permanent little butt slut.

After all, she was incredibly hot, and her butt was probably the tightest on the roster. Well, it wouldn't be tight for very long, as Sasha was determined that Becky was going to walk around with a gaping ass hole for the rest of her life, but it would be fun loosening her up. And honestly, Sasha just loved Becky, and desperately wanted to make the other girl hers. She always had, ever since they met, and now this was finally her chance to have her in the way she'd always wanted.

Maybe if Becky was really, really good Sasha would pretend to make a mistake and give Becky a chance to turn the tables on her. Or just be honest with her and let her. Sasha had been forced into the role of the switch so long it would almost feel weird if she didn't. But in that moment, her moment of triumph and total dominance, Sasha would be honestly content if she never bottomed again.

To be a pure top and own every single woman in the WWE, especially Becky. It was what she had wanted for so long, and now it was finally in her grasp Sasha was actually crying with joy, like when she had won her first championship. Something she desperately needed to distract herself from. And more importantly everyone else.

So Sasha grabbed a firm hold of Becky's hair, yanked it backwards and started spanking the other girl while yelling, "Take it Becks! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, take it up your bitch ass! I own it! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I own this bitch ass of yours, mmmmmm, just like I own you. You hear me Becky? I own your fucking ass! I own all your asses! I'm the Alpha female of the entire WWE and I can do anything I want with any of you! You hear me? This is nothing but a room full of The Boss's Bitches, and all you are Becky is The Boss's Favourite Bitch! Mmmmmm yesssssss, you're my favourite piece of ass, oooooooh shit, especially when you're taking two cocks right up your ass like the total anal whore you are! And you think you could top me? Please! You were born to be my bitch, and now everyone knows it. So take it, oh yeahhhhhhhh, take it like a bitch, while I fuck you like a Boss! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd!"

Which had to make up for Sasha not being able to use every ounce of her strength to bust Becky's butt. Because really, it was a miracle that she had got all of that second cock into an orifice which wasn't designed to fit even one, and a testament to her awesome skills that she had been able to make the other woman cum from such an obscene violation.

Well, that and it was proof that Becky's ass was just as slutty as even the likes of Bayley, Alexa and Paige, which was really saying something. Because now she thought about it not using every ounce of her strength to break Becky was a good thing, as it would leave Sasha vulnerable to anyone trying to take her spot. To prevent that she should probably stop sooner, but she just couldn't resist butt fucking the other woman for as long as possible to make sure Becky learned her place.

So Sasha double ass fucked the stubborn Irish woman through climax after climax, and not just for Becky. No, the other ends of the dildos bashing against their cunts and the sheer joy of doing something so twisted to their fellow wrestler ensured that both Sasha and Paige came too, although Sasha held back as long as possible to show off her superiority.

And then when it became too much even for her Sasha just pushed herself through it, and the orgasms that followed, until everything just became too much for Becky and she collapsed with exhaustion down onto Paige. Sasha wanted to continue, but she had already pushed this further than was decent, so she showed the redhead some mercy by yanking her cock out of Becky's butt, Paige's cock coming with it as they were jammed in so tight together.

Sasha then ordered Paige, because Becky was probably in no state to obey, "Paige, spread that bitch's cheeks! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, show us all that pretty little gape."

"Yes Sasha." Paige replied and obeyed.

Becky actually found herself slowly returning to consciousness shortly after this, which was unfortunate because she became aware of two things very quickly. One, her arse hole felt like it was as wide and as deep as the Grand Canyon, and two it was being put on display by Paige so that the other WWE divas could all use their phones and take a picture of her ruined back door.

Which made little tears of shame and despair rolled down her cheeks as Becky realised she didn't have the physical or emotional strength to stop it. Not that it mattered now, as the pictures were taken by the time she came too, and there was nothing she could do to regain her dominance, at least not while her arse was obscenely open. But she could further humiliate herself, which of course Sasha gave her the chance to do.

"Nice job ladies, now get a few pics of this bitch cleaning my cock." Sasha ordered, "Come on Becky, don't think I don't know you're awake. I still own you, so get over here and suck my dick. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, suck it clean of your nasty butt cream you filthy little whore! Oh fuck yeah, I love it when a girl tastes her own ass on my cock for the first time."

It took a long time for Becky to move, not because she planned on objecting to this latest debauchery, because after what she had been through it was hardly worth making a fuss over. And again, she was so physically and emotionally exhausted for not only losing her anal cherry, but her double anal cherry too, and to a girl who was normally her bitch in front of everyone know less.

Besides, this was another act she was more familiar receiving than giving. However there was no way Sasha would simply accept she was too tired to obey, so eventually Becky found the strength to crawl over to the other woman, at which point she closed her eyes and wrapped her mouth around the cock which had just pummelled her rectum.

To be fair this was far from the first time that Becky had tasted arse, but it was the first time she was tasting her own on a cock, and the reality of that made her whimper, blush, and even cry again. Which of course only amplified her humiliation, which made her make those sounds again, which restarted the whole process.

Trying to block that out Becky simply concentrated on bobbing her head up and down the dick until the head was hitting the back of her throat, at which point she just concentrated on those first few inches for a while. Of course she knew that Sasha wouldn't be satisfied with that, so before The Boss could start complaining the Lass Kicker started pushing the dildo into her throat.

Although not even that could stop Sasha from demanding, "Yessssssss, suck it slut! Suck it good. Mmmmmmm, accept you're nothing but my little cock sucking slut, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, and my ass to mouth bitch! Oh yeah, that's what you are Becky. You're sucking your own ass off of my big dick, and that makes you my ATM bitch! Just like you're my rug munching bitch, mmmmmm, and my anal loving bitch. You're just my bitch now Becky, and you're going to have to accept that. But don't worry, I know ya got a thick head, so I'll be happy to pound it into you. Starting by making you deep throat. What, you call that deep throating? Bitch please, I know you've been blown by Paige enough to know the difference, so come on, take every inch for me. Yesssssss, take every single inch of my big dick, which just thoroughly wrecked your virgin ass, down your throat and prove that you accept that you're mine. Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, take it like the bitch you are!"

While she genuinely tried to obey this command Becky really struggled, resulting in Sasha grabbing her head firmly and beginning to literally fuck her face. Thankfully she didn't use that much force, because otherwise Becky would have had to tap out simply out of self-preservation. But for better or for worse it resulted in more of the cock sliding down her throat, meaning that she got more arse cream.

So it wasn't all bad, Becky thought to her shame. Then in an attempt to regain a shred of her dignity she reached up to squeeze Sasha's booty in a reverse of what happened last time to silently tell the other girl she would get her revenge for this. Instead Sasha got those hands and pulled them back, causing Becky to cry out and pull back.

After catching Becky and yanking her hands back Sasha demanded, "What are you?"

There was a long pause, then Becky narrowed her eyes and started, "I'm-"

"Get it wrong, and I'll let everyone else have a turn with your freshly loosened butt hole." Sasha threatened, sensing that the result wasn't initially going to go her way.

There was another long pause where Becky glanced nervously at the crowd, then she gulped and off the top of her head suggested, "Exclusively yours?"

"Exclusively?" Sasha grinned, licking her lips as she thought it over, "I like that... exclusively it is. But only if you say it!"

Yet another long pause in which Becky desperately tried to convince herself this was just temporary and she would turn the tables later, but she wasn't sure she believed that as she softly responded, "I'm yours. I'm your bitch."