Like a Fine Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank goodness for small mercies, I guess."

"I suppose."

They drove the rest of the way in silence, Dan mulling over what Miriam had said, Miriam thinking about her future. Both had mixed thoughts about where their futures were headed.

Dan pulled up in his carpark and turned to Miriam. "Would you still like that coffee?"

Miriam nodded. "Please."

"Ok then. I'll jump out at the cafe and meet you upstairs." The vague thoughts that had been sitting in the back of his mind had crystallised. They mightn't pan out, but he thought it was definitely worth a shot.

===

Miriam rubbed her temples and opened the door to the balcony. She felt part angry, part confused, and part trapped. The reason anger appeared was clear each time she looked at her phone. Confusion - that was a mix of reasons, one of them being downstairs. Being trapped was difficult to pinpoint. On one hand, marriage was supposed to be forever, but on the other she had married a self-centred prick who obviously didn't care for her. Why the feeling? She didn't know. The lift whirred in the background but she didn't look around. She needed a couple of minutes to recompose herself.

"Here you go Miriam, coffee and cannoli. I think the cannoli's still ok. But before that..."

Miriam took a deep breath and tried to create a smile before she turned. She froze, and an actual smile burst out when she heard a scratchy violin start, then a smooth male voice started singing -

When

I grow

Too old to dream

I will have you

To remember

When

I grow too old to dream

Your love

Will live

In my heart...

Dan was standing in the middle of the office, hands held out towards her and an awkward smile on his face. "I think this is a wonderful wedding song, although personally I'd have gone with 'When I'm sixty four'." He shrugged. "I just like The Beatles."

Miriam laughed and took his hands. "You're just saying that to be nice. No one under fifty really likes that lot."

"That's a bit rich, coming from someone who's a fan of Nat King Cole." His arm around her waist pulled her infinitesimally closer than they had been at dinner. Even though they had been close then, the tiny change in space seemed to crackle with a different energy, something they had tried to suppress.

Miriam closed the gap further, holding herself tightly against Dan's body. "Ok, fair call." She rested her head against his chest and hummed along to the music.

"Never heard of Northern Exposure. What service is it on?" Dan asked, slowly rubbing Miriam's back.

"Mmm, no one has it apparently. Mum taped all the episodes back in the 90s, then had them converted to DVD when they started to wear out. She loved that show, and so did I. Just sort of clicked with me."

"Huh. I'll have to look it up online. I'm sure somebody's uploaded it."

"Mr Moretti!" Miriam huffed in mock indignation. She tapped Dan on the nose. "Do you plan to illegally download something I already have illegal copies of?"

"Well, yes. If you like it, I really would like to see why." Dan stepped back as the song finished and kissed Miriam's hand. "Thank you for the dance. We'd better have the coffee before it goes cold."

Miriam gripped his hand as he tried to let go. "Dan, before that... Saying thank you only goes so far." She pulled his face down to her's and gently kissed his lips. He raised his eyebrows at her touch but put his arms back around her. One hand fell to the small of her back, the other to caress her head. Miriam happily exhaled and let the tip of her tongue touch Dan's lips. He stared down into her eyes, wondering what he should do. The rational part of his brain whispered that he was her client, Miriam was still married and to the world, he was technically engaged. The other part yelled that his engagement was a lie, a seriously hot, hopefully soon to be single girl was kissing him, and who the fuck cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Dan let his tongue escape. It happily played with its new friend, frolicking around each other's mouths like two puppies meeting for the first time. He closed his eyes and savoured the sensation. This wasn't something Aly and he did much. Sometimes in the middle of a passionate fuck... 'And why the hell am I thinking about her?' he scolded himself.

Miriam broke the kiss to ask, "That was nice. Just wondering though, did you deliberately pick the songs or is it just random."

Dan frowned as he identified the song coming from his phone, then laughed. "Feeling Good by the Bubble. Yeah, nah, I'm not that clever. Totally random. I just asked for crooners." He kissed her again. "But I am feeling very, very good."

"Me too." Miriam stepped back and started unbuttoning Dan's shirt. She kissed his chest and pushed the shirt off his shoulders. "Best I've been for a while."

"Mmm, yeah." Dan ran his fingers up the zip of her dress and paused at the top. Miriam gave a slight nod, so he dragged the zip down, then ran his fingers back over her skin. Roy began singing 'Blue Bayou' and Dan slid his hand around her bare waist, moving her into a slow shuffle.

Miriam placed her hand on his back, aware of every muscle moving in time to the music. She knew he didn't mind a bit of manual labour, and the body she was staring at definitely proved that. He was more a greyhound than Fucknuckle's bulldog body and temperament. She looked up and rolled her shoulders. Dan smiled and eased the dress off, the smile broadening as she let it hit the floor and kicked aside.

"Nice undies, Miriam," he murmured. "I'm afraid I can't do that trick. I'll fall over my pants."

"Thanks. I got them to match the dress. Anyway, where's your sense of adventure?" she asked, unbuckling his belt. "Your shoes are going to be the problem, though."

"Can't have that, then." Dan paused and quickly kicked them off. Miriam tugged his pants, dropping them to the floor to be left as they moved off to the next song. Their bodies were pressed hard against each other. Dan could feel Miriam's nipples trying to escape their lacy confines, and she could feel Dan hard against her.

'How does this playlist know what I'm thinking?' she asked herself halfway through Peggy Lee's 'You Give Me Fever'. Dan's hand ran over her back from butt crack to bra strap, slowly lingering at each point. She wanted him to go further, needed him to take that extra step, getting her naked in this place, taking her in his office. Their office.

Her hand was resting on the band of his undies. The song was ending.

Chicks were born to give you fever

Be it Fahrenheit or centigrade

They give you fever

She slid her hand onto his bare arse cheek.

And what a lovely way to burn

Her other hand flashed to the opposite position, and his underwear slowly trickled to the ground. She grunted with satisfaction, watching his penis flick out of its cover. Darkish shaft, a lighter mushroom cap, and thick curly black hair.

Dan crossed his arms and shook his head slowly. "Well, that's a bit rude isn't it?"

"Oh. I didn't think you'd mind. Sorry."

"Well, I wasn't ready for that, and they could have been a trip hazard. How'd I explain that to WorkSafe?"

Magic moments

Memories we've been sharing

Magic moments

When two hearts are caring

"Office is closed for the day? It's also a living area?" She moved closer, his penis gliding up her stomach on its own lubricant. "So what should I have done?"

"Well, the hands were fine. Then, a bit of warning like..." He leaned forward and whispered, "I want to see you naked. Can I please remove your underwear?"

"And you'd say 'Of course'."

"Uh huh. And then you'd do this..."

Magic moments

Filled with love

He slowly rubbed her cheeks and inched her panties lower until they fell. "Now, step out safely and we can continue."

Everybody loves somebody sometime

Everybody falls in love somehow

Something in your kiss just told me

My sometime is now

She nodded and stepped out, then pressed back. They moved to a basic 2-step, drifting in a circle around the floor. Dan's penis painted an arc across her abdomen, almost like a liquid metronome. Having his hard cock press against her felt great and made her feel special, knowing he was excited to be here. She glanced up at Dan. His eyes were closed, and he had a huge smile on his face. She hadn't had many boyfriends, but one thing they had in common was they all wanted to fuck her as soon as. She had half expected to be dragged off to the bedroom and be shagged silly when their pants came off. Not that she would have said no, but this... This was wonderful.

Dan had wanted to fuck Miriam as soon as. God, from the moment he first met her, he had fantasies about what he wanted to do to her. Rolling around naked in an old press full of grapes was high on the wish list, but now, he didn't care. Feeling her warm body pressed against his, her bare mound massaging his dick, her head leaning against him was enough. Having sex would be great but the feeling of intimacy right now was special. Aly and the others were fun but there never had been much of a connection. He'd be happy to hold Miriam like this for the rest of time.

Everybody loves somebody sometime

And although my dream was overdue

Your love made it well worth waiting

For someone like you...

Miriam leaned back and raised her hips to let Dan fall between her legs. She opened her mouth, then groaned.

See you later, alligator!

"How did this make it on the list?"

"No idea," laughed Dan. "Jitterbug?"

"Ok, but no tossing me in the air or sliding on the floor."

See you later alligator

After 'while crocodile

See you later alligator

After 'while crocodile

Can't you see you're in my way now?

Don't you know you cramp my style?

"A basic swing then."

They swivelled apart, then Dan pulled them back in to spin together. Skip out, skip back, turn, spin Miriam, watch Dan's penis do its own dribbly dance, Miriam's lace covered boobs bounce in time.

So long, that's all, goodbye!

Dan gripped Miriam's hand and with the other in the small of her back, slowly lowered her towards the floor.

"I think I've had it for the night. I'm getting pretty tired." Miriam panted, looking sideways at Dan. "He seems a very happy chappy."

Dan pulled her up and kissed her. "I wonder why? Could it be because of the lovely lady that's been dancing with me?"

Miriam shook her head and laughed. "This old thing? Personally, I think I'm just average looking. You should see my sister though..."

"You're being too modest. Looks are fine, but personality really does it for me and you have a ton of both. I've known some really hot women but they have the emotions of a red bellied black snake. I've met more than a few guys like that too. Life's too short to deal with that shit." He held her hand and led her back to the couch. "I'm glad I met you, Miriam. I've always looked forward to chatting with you, even if it was mostly via Zoom."

"Same here." She took a sip of her coffee and yawned, then realised she still had more clothing on than her dance partner. She quickly tossed her bra and shoes to the side and sat back, cross-legged. "Never thought I'd be naked and drinking coffee with my client in his new office."

Dan found his undies and squeezed out his dripping pre-cum before sitting next to her. "Never in a million years," he agreed. "Still, I dunno, it feels natural. I was having a blast and hardly watched your bits at all. Most un-guy like."

Miriam sipped her coffee and patted Dan's knee. "I couldn't avoid watching your willy. He left quite a trail across me. And for the record, he's a very nice looking specimen."

Dan clenched his bum and made his penis wave. "Why thank you, he appreciates the compliment." He chewed his bottom lip, wondering where the line was between a fun time and whatever the next step was. He decided to just pass a hand close to her boobs. "And your lady bumps are also delightful to watch."

Miriam chuckled and glanced sideways. She was feeling much better. "Geez... Lady bumps? They're boobs. Or tits. Maybe bosoms in polite company." She turned towards him and rubbed his inner thigh. "What time are you leaving?"

And if you feel like I feel

Please let me know that it's real

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off you

Dan tried to pretend he was looking outside, but it must have been obvious he was looking at her. "It's somewhere around a nine to ten-hour trip, so maybe eight a.m. Why?"

"Well, it's getting late, so you'd better get to bed then." She stood in front of him and held out her hands. "Coming?"

Dan drank in his first sight of her completely naked body. By any definition, apart from her own, she was way above average. A nicely toned body with curves in all the right places. Clean shaven, a body his Italian heritage appreciated. He took her hands and slowly stood. "I suppose we're sharing the bed?"

"No, you'll be driving all day. You need to get a good night's sleep. I've been camping out here for months, so another night isn't going to worry me," she smirked.

"Tell you what, we'll toss a coin to settle who gets to sleep in the bed. How's that sound?"

"You have coins?"

"Well, yes. Out in the car. I plan to buy fruit and veg from local farmers, and they prefer cash."

"Ok, but what if it magically lands on the edge?"

"Then we both share the bed, and toss again to see who gets which side."

"Hmm, ok. And if it again lands on edge?"

"I'll leave it to you to decide."

Miriam stepped up to him, pushing his penis back between her legs. "Ok then. We'll both sleep on one side and toss again to see who's on top." She twirled a finger in his chest hair, turned, and sauntered towards the bedroom. Stopping to look over her shoulder, she said, "Or we just do what we did last night, but with less clothes. Maybe a few more things. Your call."

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you

Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you

But in your dreams whatever they be

Dream a little drea-eam of me

Dan hurriedly turned off his phone and followed her swaying hips. Miriam flicked the doona off one half of the bed and lay on her side. He crawled up the bed and faced her. "Hi."

"Hi."

"Can I be honest? I'm actually nervous about... Things."

"Oh good, it's not just me. I'm... I don't know why, but I'm feeling odd about it all."

"Yeah. I guess those bits of gold on you and Aly have something to do with it. Still," he said, leaning forward to kiss her nose, "I don't care if we do or don't. I really like, no - love being with you."

"Me too." She inched forward so she could pull their bodies together. "I mean, I love being around here. Around you."

Dan smiled and pressed his lips to hers. They sank into a haze of gentle kisses and touches, the feeling of closeness enough for the moment. Small, beautiful caresses that felt more special than either had ever experienced. Miriam lifted her upper leg slightly and Dan let himself be encased. The touching never stopped. A light brush of his nails up her spine, a scratch of his scalp. The soft pressure of her on his chest. The hardness of him between her thighs.

Miriam gave Dan a long, tongue infused kiss and rolled on her back. She simply said, "Please."

Dan nodded and shuffled around to the point where they had spent so much time dancing tonight. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. 'Another dance with a wonderful woman, old son. You are one lucky, lucky bastard.'

He rubbed his tip against her pinkness, feeling her liquid warmth inviting him in. Miriam tossed him a quick smile and a nod. He slowly sank into her, then lowered himself onto her.

Miriam closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around her new love. "Thank you Dan. Again," she sighed contentedly.

"Anytime," he murmured in her ear. He remained still. This was special, something to savour, something to etch into his memory forever. Their first time. He felt Miriam move slightly around him. Not her external muscles, her internal ones gently squeezing his cock. He leaned back to look at the woman who now had a cheeky grin and a tight grip which he worked against. Not much, just enough hip movement to make Miriam pant a little with each push.

"Do you want me to..."

"Be part of me. That's all I want. For as long as you want." Miriam said, interrupting his question.

Dan nodded. "That's fine by me."

Miriam lazily reached up and pulled him back down. "Happy to hear that. I hate the 'first to come, wins' thing a lot of guys have."

"Nah, not me. Well, maybe occasionally but to butcher a saying, it's the journey, not the destination." He slowly raised his hips, letting most of his penis slide out before pushing back in.

"Yeah. Good." Miriam sighed. "I could have this level of sex all day."

"Now there's a challenge. Can I pencil in a day with you next time I'm down?"

"God yes. Now, please be quiet and keep going."

"Sure."

Dan rocked slow, then pumped hard for a few strokes. He stopped for a round of kissing, followed by rotating his hips. Anything to stay inside this wonderful woman as long as possible. Miriam was doing her best to help. She had stopped squeezing and had just relaxed, letting Dan do whatever he wanted. She had no idea how long they had been like this, but it was way longer than any other time she could remember.

"Dan?"

"Mmm?"

"Fair warning. I've changed my mind. I'm going to fuck you silly next time you're here. Assuming this is more than a one nighter."

"With an offer like that, definitely not. Roll? I think it's time for you to be on top."

"You are a gentleman. Ok." She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him, and moved. Giggling, she said, "That went well. I was sure you'd fall out."

Dan stretched, then ran his fingers down her back. "It was all thanks to my super long, impossibly thick cock. Your incredibly tight pussy couldn't let me go."

Miriam sat up and laughed. She slapped his shoulder and said, "You're an A-grade bullshit artist, you know? I'm very happy with your umm, fun stick, and I want to see what else you can do." She crossed her arms on his chest and lay down. "In the meantime, I'm happy here. You have a comfortable chest."

"So do you," he murmured, resting his hands on her back. Miriam closed her eyes and moved her hips. She had been joking. Dan wasn't huge, but he knew what he was doing. And he was still going strong. This was nice. Being together. Literally being into each other. More than holding hands. A lovely part of him inside. Cuddling him. Close. Nice...

Dan had his eyes closed, but opened one when Miriam stopped moving on his dick and her breathing changed to a deep rhythmic sigh. 'Well, that's a new one. Never had someone fall asleep like this. What the hell am I going to do?'

He looked down along his side. Miriam had pulled her legs up and seemed to be very comfortable snuggled on him. The thought that she had fallen asleep on him with a smile on her face was highly erotic. And sweet. He tried to pull out, but she mumbled and pressed down on him. Even sleeping, she didn't want him to go.

He could see two options. One was to just wait until he was soft and just fell out, the other was to keep going until he came. Normally option 2 would have been his choice, but not today. Not with Miriam. When he came in her for the first time, he wanted them both to experience it. He wanted to look into her eyes as he filled her. Sighing, he pulled the doona over them both and held her.