All Comments on 'Like a Game Show'

by secretstory

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a great story so far, hope for part 2 of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If the story keeps the original gameshow, then penalty is impregnation during mother's ovulation day and immediate positive maternity test after sexual intercourse (porn logic)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good story, weak ending

Really great and interesting story but it felt like you couldnt be bothered to go into detail at the end. of him shooting inside of her.

The rest was a solid 8/9/10 with really good detail and pace. Him cumming inside her was so rushed though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the asain thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars but needs a better conclusion. What follows

JDSavanyuJDSavanyu6 months ago

An interesting hot surreal idea, but it needs a bit more fleshing-out. Develop the characters of the mother and son a bit more before they get abducted, to show what their relationship is like, with subtle sexual tension. The kidnapping itself needs to be explained a bit more to make it not seem like it's all just a dream. (By the way, never write any stories where it's all just a dream. That usually pisses off the readers, unless it's a dumb kid's story like The Wizard of Oz.)

Playing up the abduction fantasy fetish would make the story more arousing. The faces of the women on the game show should be covered up the whole time, so Justin can't recognize his mother. And what happens afterward? Does the video get posted on Pornhub or something? I want a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous