Like a Game Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should go inside her" The host says.

My heart drops. I can't have my son inside me. This is actual incest.

I feel the tip of my son's dick pressed against the opening of my cunt. He slowly presses it in. It's easy for him because my pussy is soaking wet and already begging to be entered again after his tongue. I feel every inch of him enter. "Unggg" I let out a deep moan after his entire dick is inside me. My pussy feels so full in a way that it never felt with my husband. My pussy feels stretched and full and so satisfied. I groan in pleasure at this new feeling. He slowly pulls back and my pussy squeezes hard onto his dick, reluctant to let go. He slowly pushes back in. He takes his time deep fucking me with his long large dick. My son's cock feels amazing inside my cunt. My breathing is ragged.

Justin sees the naked sexy woman in front of him heaving in pleasure. He sees her hands grasping tightly onto the sheets as he enters her body. She feels incredibly soft and silky inside. Her pussy is so hot and it squeezes his dick well when he goes in and out. He loves seeing his dick sink into her body. In and out, in and out.

"Unnnnghhh, ooohhhhh , unnnngghhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh" The woman moans loudly. Her body is shaking on the mattress. Justin's dick is slick with her pussy juices. He feels her juices running down his balls. Her sexy load moans make him go faster. He pounds her hard, wanting to give her pain and pleasure all at once. She begins to scream and her body arches.

"I'm about to cum. Oh my god, baby, I'm going to cum!!" She barely wheezes out. He goes even harder and that's the last stroke for her. She lets out a large scream as she orgasms on his dick. He can feel her pussy throbbing on his dick, but he doesn't let go.

My body feels incredible at the orgasm that I had. This was the most powerful orgasm of my life, and it was done by my baby boy. I'm exhausted and my body is slack, but Jason doesn't slow down. I want to stop, I'm tired, but he doesn't care. It seems like he likes how weak I look. I'm tired but he keeps fucking me hard. My head rolls to the side in exhaustion, and then I feel it. A hot shot of semen fill deep inside me.

"That was amazing! Even I'm so turned on" Janice exclaims. "How do you feel now?"

"Incredible. I've never tasted or been inside such an amazing pussy in my life" responds Justin.

He pulls his dick out and I feel his hot sperm trickle out, and slide down the crack of my ass and all over my asshole.

"Let's find out the mystery woman!" Janice exclaims.

Two large hands pull me up and remove my eye mask. The light feels bright and I can't keep my eyes open.

"Fuck" Justin whispers.

12