Like a Good Neighbor

Story Info
Two neighbors admit their feelings for one another.
39.3k words
4.56
31.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my keys on the hook just inside the door of my house, as my phone buzzed in my pocket. Fishing it out, I glanced at the screen and noticed a text from Riza across the street. I pulled up the message and read it as I started to kick my shoes off.

Hey, just saw you pull in the driveway! Sorry to bother you but I need some help getting some heavy boxes out of the attic and Ronny won't be home until Friday. Would you mind giving me a hand?

Riza was an adorable 4'11" brunette of Philippine or Indonesian heritage, a cute pair of B-cup she was very proud of that sat on a wonderfully petite frame, and a decent-sized ass that wasn't huge, but it suited her body very well. She filled a bikini like a Sports Illustrated model, and I've excused myself on more than one occasion during pool parties at their house to deal with an issue that had 'just come up'. Ronny was a lucky guy. They were in their late 20's, college sweethearts, and Ronny was a wonderful husband to her. His job in construction kept him away from home for weeks or months at a time, but he made it up to her when he was home. I was in my early thirties, unmarried, not for the lack of trying. I just hadn't met the girl that made the fireworks go off in my chest yet.

I slipped into a pair of sneakers, basketball shorts, and a T-shirt because it was just freaking hot that day. The first official day of summer and the sun was not at all shy about it as humidity shot up to the mid 80%, and temps were flirting with the 100F line. I knew their garage and attic were not climate-controlled. The last time I was up in their attic, it was a freaking oven and I was pouring sweat after being up there for 20 minutes.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and walked across the street, knocking on Riza's door. She opened the door and smiled. Warm, inviting green eyes met mine. She was wearing a bikini top, black fabric with white lacing, and I could see her nipples pressing into the fabric. A pink mini-skirt hugged her hips, and she looked like she'd spent some time in the attic herself, patches of sweat and wetness making her neck, face, and breasts glisten.

"Hey! Thanks for coming! I got most of it down, but there are just two boxes I can't lift on my own," she said, sounding winded and exasperated.

"No problem! Happy to help. You and Ronny have been great neighbors to me," I smile at her as she motions for me to follow her towards the garage.

Guiltily, I check her ass out as she walks to the garage through the kitchen, and my cock twitches in my pants as I can see the bottom of her ass cheeks peeking out from under the mini-skirt. We step into the stifling garage and she ascends the ladder into the attic. I grab the ladder and check my footing before stepping up myself. After four steps I stop and look up, and I was in no way prepared for what I saw. Right in front of me, two inches from my face was Riza's bare, pink pussy starting right back at me. Her labia and clit were already swollen and soaked with her juices. A blue gemstone plug protruded from a cute little brown asshole. She arched her back, pushing her pussy and ass closer to my face, spreading her vulva further and exposing her opening.

"So I need the box marked as 'July' and the one with the blue tape on the side of it," Riza said as she looked back at me, her smile playful, yet teasing.

"Uhh... Yeah, July and blue tape, got it," I sputtered as I rushed to conceal my erection before she got down the ladder.

Riza stepped clear of the ladder, and I dashed up, feeling my erection bouncing in my shorts. As my head poked up into the attic space and it was already a good ten degrees hotter than the already sweltering garage. I wasted no time and nabbed the box marked with July and descended the ladder.

"Where should I put it?" I asked, and realized she was glancing at my erection through my shorts.

"In the kitchen on the table please," she motioned and pointed towards the doorway.

I did as she asked, thankful for a momentary break from the heat. I climbed back up attic steps and looked around, not seeing a box with blue tape on it. As I turned around on the ladder, I felt my shorts fall to my ankles. Soft, gentle fingers wrapped around my shaft, as a warm, wet mouth and firm lips sucked greedily on my tip, and a tongue licked the pre-cum from my tip. One by one the fingers fell away as my cock slipped deeper into a hungry mouth. As my tip pressed against the back of a throat, I thought I was going to have a moment to collect myself, but the next thing I know, my tip is wiggling past the back of her mouth and into her throat. I can feel a nose press into my pelvic area as my cock proceeds to fuck her throat. I look down and see green eyes and brunette hair starting back up at me as the head they're attached to bobs up and down my length.

"What the fuck Riza...umffffff... fuck, that feels good!" I moan as I watch her work her magic. "Oh fuck yes... I mean, what are you doing! Ronny is going to kill me!"

Riza gagged a little and pulled my cock from her throat with a naughty smile. Talented hands stroked the length of my saliva-soaked shaft. She held my cock in her hand and tugged me into their living room. She stood me with my back to the couch and shoved me down.

"Riza, what are you doing? We can't do this, this is wrong," I protested, albeit feebly.

Riza tugged at the strings of her bikini and it fell to the floor, revealing her beautiful brown nipples. Another tug and her mini-skirt fell to the floor around her ankles.

"Riza, please. You know I've fantasized about this, but I can't do this to Ronny. Please don't make me betray my best friend, because you know I can't stop myself," I begged.

She climbed on top of me on the couch, her soaked pussy grinding up and down my length, her silky soft vulva teasing me as her juices started to coat my shaft. Her hands laced behind my neck and she leaned in, putting her forehead to mine. Green, lust-filled eyes stared into mine as I felt my tip separate her wet folds as she pressed me against her opening.

"Riza, please..." I started to say as she slipped me inside of her, but she shushed me with a kiss.

Her mouth tasted like strawberries and watermelon as her tongue probed into my mouth, while my cock probed inside of her incredibly tight pussy. Her walls hugged my shaft like a glove, and she was softer and wetter than I could have even fathomed in my wildest fantasies of her. She moaned into my mouth as my tip pressed into her cervix.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to ask you, but I knew you would say no," she whispered as she slowly rose up and down my shaft, making my leg shake uncontrollably as her hungry tightness wrapped around me.

"Wha... What do you mean?" I asked, barely able to speak with the sheer levels of pleasure she was making me feel with her small but amazing body.

"I love Ronny, always have. But, I also want a baby. I want to be a mother. I want to feel life growing inside of me. I want Ronny and I to make a family together. We've been trying, but nothing is happening," she explained.

"How long have you been trying?" I asked, mentally slapping myself after the fact.

"Three years," she quickly blurted.

"Three Years! Wow. So, what, you want me to be a sperm donor or something like that?" I asked.

"Something like that," she moaned softly as her pace sped up, "Truth is, I went over to your place a couple of days ago to borrow some tea bags, and I watched you on your couch as you rubbed one out. I wanted your cock as soon as I saw it. I watched you cum on your stomach and the volume of it took my breath away. The thought of a huge thick load like that in my pussy has been driving me wild," she paused to moan loudly, fingers digging into the back of my neck as she began to bounce on my cock, "So yeah, I want a baby, but at the same time I had to know what it was going to feel like to have my pussy split in two by you, and to get my womb filled by your big thick load."

"Is that so?" I said, suddenly feeling renewed motivation to make Riza a happy woman.

She nodded her head as she moaned loudly, her legs starting to quiver and shake as her climax neared. Her pussy was soaking wet. I could feel her juices dripping down the bottom of my shaft, across my scrotum, and onto the leather of the couch.

"Fuck it, why not," I finally conceded.

I launched forward, leaning her backward, my fingers lacing behind her lower back. Her arms dangled from behind my neck as her legs wrapped around my waist. I peeked down, admiring how her tiny little pussy and pink wet folds are gripped around my cock as I begin to forcefully thrust in and out of her. Riza's soft and sweet moaning erupts into wild, lustful screams of pleasure as the sound of wet gushing and skin-slapping skin echoes off the walls of their living room. I felt her walls begin to pulse and quiver around my cock, and watched as her green eyes disappeared behind her eyelids as she threw her head back. Beautiful breasts reached and bounced wildly as the gyrations of our bodies took over all sense of reason. I could feel her back muscles tense up in my hand, I could feel her heels digging into my lower back as her thighs tightened around my hips, and I could feel her silky wet walls squeeze my cock for dear life.

"Fuck yes! You're fucking my pussy so good right now!" Riza screamed out as her body released her from a full body orgasm that left her shaking with delight.

I turned us, and laid her gently on the couch, putting her head on the arm to rest. She was incredibly sensitive after her orgasm and I slowed my pace, gently sliding out of her, and then slowly slipping back inside of her as she came down from her climax. She tugged on the back of my neck and pulled me down to her. Soft, warm, inviting lips pressed against mine as she held me to her and kissed me passionately. Her legs locked around my waist again, and I felt her hand press against the back of my neck as she grabbed my hand with her other. She placed my hand on her breast and looked up at me with begging eyes.

"Please touch me, I want to feel your hands on me," she whispered as she broke from our passionate kiss long enough to utter the words in my ear.

I gladly obliged her, squeezing her soft breast and pinching her firm nipples between my fingers. I placed my hand around the front of her neck and stroked the side of her neck with my thumb. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me back to her, locking us in a passionate kiss once again. Our tongues danced together in our mouths, as her hands moved all over my body and pulled me to her. The passion and beautiful moment with the woman I'd been fantasizing about for years was interrupted by a sudden intense pressure and electrical surge in my loins.

"Riza, I'm going to... Umffff," I started to say before she put a finger to my lips.

"Shhh, it's ok. I want this. Fill my vulnerable womb with your seed. I want to feel your cum flood my little pussy as you put a baby in me," Riza whispered to me seductively as I felt the grip of her legs around my waist tighten and I felt myself swell up inside of her.

"Riza... I...," I couldn't even formulate, let alone speak a sentence to her as the urge to climax was so intense.

I surrendered myself and gave into my climax. Riza kissed me with increasing passion and fervor as she felt my seed spill into her. I moaned and groaned into her mouth as she moaned sweetly into mine, her excitement for my release inside of her evident by her small hands grasping my ass cheeks and pulling me deeper into her. The intensity of my climax was such that as the first vestiges of my cum spilled into Riza, it came on with such intensity that I felt like my cock was exploding inside of her. Stars danced in my vision behind closed eyes, as I felt every twitch release another rope inside of her, her hungry womb greedily taking everything I had to offer it. Her walls pulsed and teased my shaft as she gyrated her hips up and down my length while I filled her, greedily working every last drop out of me. Physically and emotionally spent after my climax, my legs and arms turned to twigs and I collapsed onto Riza.

Like a caring lover, she caressed me, running her hands up and down my back, playing with my hair, and kissing me while I came down from my climax. For moments, I laid there on top of her, my head next to hers on the couch arm, and I drowned in her beauty and memorizing blue eyes. When I had recovered from my climax, I tried to slide out of her. Her legs locked around my hips, and her arms grasped mine.

"Please, not yet. Just lay here with me. I want to feel you grow soft inside of me, and hold me a little more," she said sweetly with pleading eyes.

I happily obliged her. I held her with one hand, and ran my fingers through her hair with the other, as I stared into her eyes. We kissed, slowly, sensually as my cock grew soft inside of her. Even after my cock had grown soft and slipped out of her, I couldn't force myself to let her go or to stop kissing her. The thought of her womb full of my seed filled me with a burning passion as I'd never experienced.

A feeling of dread and anguish washed over me, and I sat up, sick to my stomach.

"What's wrong?" she asked, face laced with confusion and concern.

"I can't do this," I said as I watched my seed spill from between her pink folds.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I can't do this. I can't just come over and be a sperm donor," I said as I looked into my lap and fidgeted with my fingers.

Riza sat up and climbed into my lap, straddling me as she placed her hands on my cheeks and lifted my head to look at her.

"Well I have a pussy full of cum that would say it's probably a little late for that," she said as she tried to joke and cheer me up a little.

"No, it's not even about the baby. It's more than that Riza," I blurted, frustration welling in my chest.

"Kurt, I don't understand what you're getting at," she said as she gazed down at me, eyes dancing back and forth as she studied my face.

"Riza... I... I don't just fantasize about you, I dream about you," I explained, not even thinking about my words as years of emotions started to pour out of me, "I think about you when I wake up, when I go to sleep, I daydream of you at work. It's maddening how much time you spend in my head."

Her eyes and expression went soft as I poured my heart out to her. Against my best judgment, I gave into my heart and said what I wanted to say, "Riza, I love you. I've been in love with you for years. That's why I can't sit by and be a sperm donor to you and Ronny. Because I want your baby to be our baby. I want your love to be our love."

Riza's eyes went wide and her mouth gaped slightly as she absorbed the words. For moments she just stared at me, and for a moment I was afraid she was going to slap me, or run, or something. Slowly, a smirk cracked her lips, then the smirk turned into a smile. I was completely surprised when her arms wrapped around my neck, and she kissed me with vigor and purpose like I'd never been kissed before. And then, there it was. Fireworks going off in my chest as I held her to me and kissed her back with as much passion and emotion as I could muster.

I'm sorry Ronny, I tried. I really tried to be a good neighbor. I tried to be a good friend. But the heart wants what the heart wants, and I want Riza.

--

The brilliantly bright afternoon Texas sunlight feels hot on my skin as I settle into the lawn chair next to the pool. My favorite pair of sunglasses make the brightness bearable as I get myself comfortable. Soothing, classical music is playing through the small speakers Ronny and I installed last summer in the bushes around the pool area. Closing my eyes as I relax, my thoughts drift to that of Kurt. For the past year, I've tried to get his attention and earn his affection. The way he smiles at me, the way my heart flutters and my body tingles at his slightest touch, the look in his eyes every time he sees me, it's the way Ronny used to look at me and make me feel. Kurt was different. He wasn't shy about his emotions, he was kind, supportive, and attentive. He was everything Ronny wasn't. And his cock... Oh my, what a cock he had. He wasn't much bigger than any guy I'd been within the past, but the way he made my pussy stretch and feel full, and the huge, thick load of cum he planted in me kept me tingly downstairs for hours after Ronny had gotten home.

Ronny got home in the evening on Friday, just as expected. I had just finished making dinner. He brought me a small bunch of mixed flowers, kissed me, and for the briefest of moments, I thought it was going to be a good weekend. He went upstairs to change, and when he came back down, all my hopes were shattered. In the heat we have been having lately, I was wearing a short skirt and a cut-off t-shirt that let my nipples peek through. No sooner did I have the table set, I felt my skirt fly up, my panties yanked down to my ankles, and Ronny roughly entered me. No 'I missed you', no hugs and kisses, no sentiment of the romance of every kind. All I could do was bend over the table and take it from him. My only source of pleasure was knowing Ronny was fucking Kurt's cum deeper into me. I expected Ronny to finish inside of me, but I was surprised when he spun me around and pushed me to my knees. Forcefully, he throat fucked me until I felt him finally release himself in my throat. Unbeknownst to him, I could still taste the salty hint of Kurt's cum on my husband's cock as he finished.

After that, Ronny made himself a plate and disappeared into the living room to watch a game, leaving me alone on the dining room floor, feeling used and unloved. I dared not cry, as much as I wanted to. Ronny would just tell me to stop being emotional and get over it. I opted to pour myself a glass of wine and eat alone in the bedroom, again. I'd long since given up getting Ronny to spend time with me. The first few years after we were married, he spent so much time with me that it bordered on the annoying side. The last two years, after he'd gotten a promotion to Project Manager at work, he just changed as a person. He came home and he was cold and distant. He never spent time with me or told me he loved me anymore. I tried participating in things with him and fought for his attention, but I could never get it. Sex had grown disappointing. Ronny would demand sex whenever he wanted it, cum inside me, or on my belly, or in my mouth, and then just go about his business like I was his personal free use cum dump. I hated it.

A knock at the door snapped me back to reality, "Babe! Can you get that? I am tanning!"

Ronny answered with an irritable tone, "Get it your damn self! I am busy watching the Niner's!"

With a sigh, I rose from my lawn chair and wrapped a towel around me. The hot concrete around the pool was rough, but not burning on the balls of my feet as I walked into the house. I glanced at Ronny gorging himself on a bag of chips and salsa while the game played on the big screen. I opened the door and jumped with surprise.

"Kurt! What are... I mean hi!" I said as my heart skipped a beat with excitement.

"Hey, y'all. Sorry to bother you, but I was hoping I could take a dip in the pool to cool off? My house is sweltering without power to the air conditioner," Kurt said as he smiled a knowing smile at me.

"Kurt! What's up, bro!" Ronny yelled from the living room as he laid back in his lazy boy and did an exaggerated wave. "Yeah, we are lucky it was just that one tree that went down and took out power around here. Looked like a tornado ripped through town up by the interstate. If that storm had been any worse, I'm not sure I would have made it back into town."

"Come in, come in!" I motioned to Kurt as I glanced back at Ronny, already caught up in the ball game again.