All Comments on 'Like a Good Neighbor'

by NavyRigger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969about 3 years ago

Wow, this could have been a classic

Too bad you choose to go with all the cheating. 3 stars due to very hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good story, could have been better

Like a Good Neighbor has everything in it: it is well-written, has excellent characters, a dramatic plot, a carefully constructed background, and beautiful descriptive love scenes. However the cheating element in the story is very disappointing, and so what should have been a great story is something less.

NavyRiggerNavyRiggerabout 3 years agoAuthor

I don't mean this in a rude or derogatory aspect, but I would like to point out that the first two tags attached to this story are clearly listed as cheating/affair. The whole story is based off of a cheating/hotwife trope that has a happy ending to it. I'm sorry if the cheating elements of the story detract from it, but that's how the story was written. Originally this started as just a short smut story on Reddit and then there was a demand for me to continue the story, so I did. Anyways, thanks for reading and commenting regardless. I am always happy to receive feedback from my readers, good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

amazing! I hope there is more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some aspects are totally unbelievable, such as the lack of O+ blood and only Ronny could donate. Not really plausible, not even in Texas. Also, complete rubbish that an nurse would prohibit someone from doing something as simple as get their cell phone accidentally left in the hospital room. A few other nitpicky things but overall a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The group sex at the end was gross, ruined the story for me unfortunately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous