All Comments on 'Like A Million Bucks!'

by likegoodwine

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boobs

He has a B cup?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

All cheaters suck. Are stupid also. So stupid it only cost two million bucks to even things out. Ha.

Five Expensive Stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

I just picked up the ELP reference. I'm a Lucky Man.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Five stars

For making all the cheaters pay. Disrespect deserves disrespect.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A PLAN CAME TOGETHER

and he laughed all the way to the bank. TK U MLJ LV NV

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
This is confusing, ". 45 years old, 5'10", B cups

. and close cropped blond hair. As for my wife, she is 42 years old, 5'9", C+ cups". Are these lesbians or does he just have man boobs?

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Great Story

Finally, a story where the wife is simply a selfish slut who doesn't lover her husband and doesn't pretend to love him. This has the ring of truth to it. The sad part of this story is that the husband wasted his life with a barren slut. As a drunken husband once said, "Children almost make marriage worthwhile."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You need an editor

Enjoyed the story but it really needed editing.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 9 years agoAuthor
To HDK

Yes Man boobs. That's why I wrote: "Lets just say that she is the looker in the family." I had that joke in my bag of ideas for months now and it was the first time I found an opportunity to use it.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
One of the best...

This is one of the best BTB I have read...And this bitch at least didn't tried to excuse herself...She accepted the consequences of her acts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ Thanks LGW It was good to read such story, where the husband is not in a sad depression, but he finds a benefit after the divorce..........good Revenge story. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read this type of story before from various authors

Nothing new in this story but I know of no state where he would won such an award. For her cheating. Why would she take him to the awards ceremony if she was going to blantinly screw her employers in front of her husband. So to much just doesn't add up. Now that I think about it the story is a fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
refreshing to read

no wimpy puking, crying, suicide thoughts cause his slut wife betrayed him.

2 million big ones is outstanding also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fine story

Short, sweet and to the point. And the dog got fed too. Thanks.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Gggrrrreeaat! Cut 'em off at the pass! BTB! Sue their asses! Enjoyed it! Cheers!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
to extend the musical word play

this was a fun variation on a theme.

watch out for those swimmers too.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
I know karate

Great line. Fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Dog Got Fed / The Bitch Got Thrown Out!

Great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not new, but carrying the day with....

...a great presentation. A pleasure to read. Thank you and you editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done author.

Always appreciate a story where the stupid cunt gets her ass kicked!

JusttooldJusttooldover 9 years ago
good

I'm glad the dog is well taken care of. I would hate to see the hero in this story have to face P.E.T.A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to read this story before

i'm a canadian so when you say no state gives out this much to either spouse no matter how much of a pig your spouse is, you show how americans get bad namea because a idiot like you would not know there is other countries in the world. The story was a fun read for most of us i believe, as for the ones who would not like this type of stories i'm sure you will get your daily taste of sick stories just scroll down the list while i will see if there is anymore worth reading and remember it is a story not you can start attacking canadians we have big shoulders.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Gotta love a story with a dog in it!

Always entertaining and well written stories from your pen. Thank you for sharing with us

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

Damn! I'm glad he got to keep the dog. Probably a better bitch than the wife. Free at last, huh? You devil, you! Cheers!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Great epilogue. Nice touch with the awards. 😎

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Nice BTB

It is a lovely fantasy and relieves the tension of the real world!

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
The important thing

was of course the dog. What about Boomer?

I wonder what a story based on the dog in an infidelity case would be?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Nice and worth 4 stars...

...but for my taste you could have spread this story a bit. Why would you deny us the pleasure of her and her boss wheaseling a bit, trying desperately to row back if possible.

Well done, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very funny

What kind of dog was it? And did he really never speak to his wife? Did he retire? Did Emerson and Lake get fired, get divorced and start a band? So many questions, so little time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Again

As others have said about most of your stories, IT NEEDS TO BE FINISHED. It's like you get tired of writing and just want to get it over with. This is the major downfall of most of your stories. The plots are fairly original, the writing is easy to follow and flows well, but your stories just end without tying up the loose ends.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
More Real

I liked this one because of the ending. A cheating spouse really does not give a shit if they get divorced. Unless they are insane, when they start cheating they factor in the likelihood of discovery and divorce. They are not likely to expect public humiliation so that is a bonus in this case. The stories where the cheating wife suddenly regrets her actions and tries to prove she loves her husband are lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too bad

That "marriage and family" courts do not work that way.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I don't understand the complaint that it did not end.

It was ridiculously short and to the point.

Not really entertaining at all.

It can be summed up in 3 sentences. She cheated and he found out. He sued the douchebags and divorced the cheating cunt. He made money and hopes to move on.

That's basically all there was to it without losing anything relevant.

But, it did end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dude, get a better editor.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well said

My Man!

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Would have been hard to wait it out,

but it was good for him that he did. I do like him sewing a few seeds of discontent. Blow job before the party? Priceless. Thanks for one of the only stories in this new LW section that got over 4 stars. Most were low 3s and 2s. Had to give it a 5, kept hitting the 6 star button but nothing happened.

StormKing33StormKing33over 6 years ago
5* Wow BTB

Triple confirmed career kills. 2 mil plus a fresh chance to find another woman and start a family. Rock on!!!!!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Take

That Slut! B.T.B. I love it. Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another really good, funny short story. You have a gift.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
One problem with your story

Alienation of affection lawsuits are allowed in only about 6 states. Yes, I know in the "state" of LW of Literotica they are very popular. They are also extremely hard to win, if ever. So this is mostly dreamland stuff.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
Description

Of yourself with b cups? And wife with c cups? I thought it was two women. But in next paragraph you shaved? Somebody should have caught that.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Loved it

An emphatic BTB

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another great little flash. This author is dam good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good flash story

Was the 2 million dollars from Martha? Or was it from Martha, Lake and Emerson in total? Did Lake and Emerson end up divorced? Did the Company survive? I have questions......

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Nothing is too bad for cheaters like her or her whoremongers.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Love the hockey form. Was this part of the show that never ends?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Every cheated husband should be so well-informed.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - another great scorched earth showdown for one more cheating, skanky, slut and a bunch of assholes. Maybe they will form a new club of homeless, broken clowns, wandering the streets begging for a few coins.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - a great skanky, slut, ex-wife story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously, why do so many writers use the sue the company for non-enforcement of the fraternization policy? I know this is fiction-land, but surely by now, that stupidity has run its course? Was this ever a thing? I know I'd laugh my ass off if somebody came to me with that kind of suit.

The alienation of affection stuff, I wish writers would just drop their use. Real-world suits are kinda hard to prove. You need to prove you were in a loving relationship before, and then the other man deliberately caused the decline in the relationship, as well as financial damage, vs that your wife just stopped loving you and decided to fuck around. I think there are a few more hoops, but that's all I can remember right now.

Personally, I'm all for reformed alienation of affection suits coming back, but that's never going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story - well written and kept plot moving

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

To Mr. Anonymous below; what plot, exactly? This story is shorter than the hair on my head.

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

Yea he was slow! 2 fuckin years?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

just a note 'cause I'm a know-it-all...Hendrix did at one time play a set with Emerson and the Nice. cheers T.R.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

3 stars - just one more BTB and not that good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You had my slow mind wondering. You have a bcup.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Boring. Boring. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Though the line about getting a BJ before the party was outstanding. It sure got a response from the Bastard. Even though it is a short story it covers most all thee bases. Four stars.

Booboo12629Booboo1262927 days ago

This is a common story thread. Rather than adding to it, you've just boiled it down to the finale and then didn't bother to really give an ending. No character development, no emotions, just a skeleton.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous