Like a Moth to a Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Progress was slow, but progress was definitely being made. After weeks of lunching with Debby only in the break room or her office, they advanced to eating in the little snack shop two doors down from the office.

Finally, just as he was about to despair of ever getting any further with Debby, Ty'ron reported that according to Laura, Debby was showing signs of weakening.

That, coupled with Debby's newfound joviality during their "lunches" convinced him it was time to push things one step further.

"What'ta you say we get away from the old grind during lunch? If you could finagle a long lunch, we could run across town to the Blue Bird Café for some of their delicious chili." He asked, stepping into her office just after Ten-O-Clock.

"Sounds good, but you drive. I'm in no mood to mess with that noontime traffic." Debby replied.

*****

Two hours later they left the building, looking just like two co-workers headed for lunch, but as soon as they got out of the building Rob took her hand in a definite 'more than just friends' manner. Debby almost pulled her hand away—until she saw his 'little puppy' hopeful look and the years seemed to peel away. She was once again that high school girl being helped into a vehicle by the school's heart throb.

Rob's hand on her back as he held her door sent the old familiar shock coursing through her body, concentrating mostly between her legs and she could feel the resulting hot flash as she had that first time. She realized she'd been moving toward this moment for some weeks now, but she still partly in denial.

When she reached for her seatbelt, he leaned forward and kissed her. He wasn't sure how his kiss would be received—he knew if she took great offence he'd be looking for a job tomorrow. It was worth the chance, however, for of all the women he'd bedded he remembered her as the best. He'd never had another woman made him feel like she could.

When his lips touched hers, it was truth time. Debby froze like a deer staring into headlights. Did she expect it? No. Yes. Well sort'a. Had she encouraged it? Well... Did she want it? Yes and no. She had wondered what it would be like—being taken by Rob again after all these years—he surely had a lot more experience now and she remembered their time together as wonderful; but no, she shouldn't want it—she was married—it was wrong—Rick wouldn't understand, would he? But how would he know? Surely just one time wouldn't hurt anything, would it?

Rob's thick lips pressed against hers and for a moment she did absolutely nothing—until his tongue darted across hers. Then she opened hers just a bit—just enough for his tongue to touch hers—just enough to make her tongue slide into his mouth—just enough to cause her to momentarily forget she wasn't a single woman, but a married mother with grown children and a husband waiting at home.

"Ummm," with a partial moan, a partial sigh and a long exhalation of her breath, Debby's tongue slipped past his lips and they explored the other's mouth until nature forced them to separate, gasping for air.

About that time both realize where they were and that the parking lot at work was not a real good place to do this—whatever this turned out to be. Debby hastily checked her make-up, and patted her hair back in place, while Rob took a quick look about as he scurried around to the driver's side.

Once buckled in, the little boy in him just couldn't resist showing off. Amid, squealing tires, the smell of burning rubber, and the roar of a hopped-up V 8 engine, the 'Apple Red' mustang left its mark on the parking lot asphalt.

"Why didn't you have them announce it over the PA system? Somebody might have missed that you and I slipping away for 'lunch'". Debby made air quotes emphasizing lunch.

Under other circumstances Rob probably would have been embarrassed at getting called down by a date, but not today. Today he had just proved Debby still felt something for him—she kissed him back, didn't she—and he was 'walking on air'. Heck! He almost felt like breaking out in a chorus of "Zippy-Dee-Doo-Dah."

Once on the road, he slowed down, since he had plans to further his cause on the drive. However, Debby, for reasons known only to women, felt she had to keep up the 'good girl' image, and kept moving his hand every time he tried to rub her thigh, so things didn't work out as he planned.

His day wasn't a waste though, for at the Blue Bird, Rob managed to snag a high backed booth in the far rear corner. "This way we won't have to speak so loudly if it gets noisy," he said, sliding into the seat beside rather than across from her.

"Really? You actually think it'll get loud in her at lunchtime?" Debby chuckled. She knew perfectly well what he was up to and she had mixed emotions about the whole thing.

"A poor excuse was better than none," Rob spoke just loud enough for her to hear—if she leaned close and listened carefully. "What I really want is the chance to sit close to you..."

"That's it? Close? You just want to sit close? No touching—nothing but sitting close—right?" Debby teased.

"Well—maybe this, if I'm being truthful..." He laid his right palm on top of her leg with his fingertips wrapping around to just touch her inside thigh.

"Quit! I swear—you have more hands than an octopus—always did have..." Her voice trailed off as the waitress approached to take their order. Picking up on the situation, Rob intensified his efforts to rub her thigh until the waitress walked away.

"Stop it!" Debby didn't want to create a scene, so she too tried to keep her voice down.

"Why?"

"Because I'm married, that's why!"

"Didn't seem to matter when you were kissing me while ago."

"Oh shut up." Even Debby realized she didn't sound serious and all through lunch Rob continued to sneak a feel every chance he got. He never managed to get past a quick squeeze of her breast and once or twice he managed to get his hand on holy ground, only her clothes were always between his hand and IT.

The ride back to work was mostly quiet and uneventful. Debby was lost in thought about what just happened and Rob recognized this wasn't a time to push boundaries, so he contented himself with letting the romantic sounds from an old Elvis CD soothe the savage beast—or whatever. Something worked, for Rob got to work his fingers onto the bare skin inside her thigh, but she always blocked it before he managed to touch pay dirt.

Debby may have held the fort somewhat, however that didn't mean she wasn't thinking about what had taken place. The more she thought, the more she was torn between guilt and lust; and the guiltier she felt, the more determined she was that she'd 'make it up' to Rick.

Back at work she was still conflicted; could she possibly love two men? She finally realized she could not; what she felt for Rick was love—the down deep forever kind of love—the love she'd be happy waking up with every morning until she was ninety nine.

But what about Rob? Was that love also? No, Rob was the man who'd ram that big dick in a gal and fuck her till she screamed for mercy, then leave her lying there, a quivering mass of sated flesh, while he went on to his next conquest. But and this was a big but, he was the man who later in life—on those cold nights when youth had faded—the nights when one just needed to push the cares of the world aside and bask in the warm memory of what had once been—the man she'd remember fondly

The big question, the question that nagged her more and more as she neared home was, "What about Rick? He must not be shortchanged in any way. I'll make sure of that," she vowed, as she pulled into their drive. That was the day she rushed inside and fucked Rick until the early hours of the morning.

******

When she asked God to bless her food at breakfast, she also asked Him to help her break off all flirting with Rob and to help her continue to be the sexiest wife Rick could imagine. With those goals firmly fixed in her mind, Debby drove to work the next morning, where things went as planned—until just before lunch.

That's when Rob stuck his head in her door and asked, "Lunch? It's on me." Without a second thought, she immediately began straightening up her desk. All thoughts of her vow vanished.

"Just let me hit the restroom first." Even as she prepared to join her one time lover her heartbeat increased, her breathing seemed more difficult and a feeling of confliction washed over her. She knew it was wrong, she knew she should 'just say no' and go buy lunch from the food truck, but the temptation was just too great. Grabbing her pocketbook, she sashayed down the hall. As she pushed open the ladies room door, she glance back to see if Rob had watched her. He had. 'Good' she thought, 'if you got it, strut it'.

Thus began a routine of Rob and Debby going out for lunches where the touchy feely stuff that went on got hotter, but no actual cheating—not physical anyway, not so long as you agreed with the President Clinton school of thought about oral sex not being sex.

Then one day, instead of driving to the Blue Bird, Rob headed in the opposite direction to 'This Old Barn' out on highway 4.

"These people serve the best lunches at the cheapest rates, including the best Bar-B-Q in the state. Not only that, but they have an old fashioned juke box loaded with the songs we used to listen to back in the day.

"Looks like a regular Redneck joint," Debby observed, after seeing nothing but a few pick-up trucks parked in the lot.

"Yeah, as Redneck as they come, but the good part is they will let you alone so long as you let them alone. A lot of the farmers shut down their tractors and bring their main squeeze here for lunch."

Debby was pleasantly surprised when they stepped through the door. She expected the music to blast her eardrums out; instead they stepped into the past, where the soft notes of an old Glen Miller song filled the air. The sight of two couples seemingly lost in their own little world, as they moved around the dance floor, reminded her of the times she and Rob had during that wonderful summer after high school.

Her back tingled from the touch of Rob's hand as he guided her to one of the high backed booths lining the rear wall. She sat on the outside hoping he would sit across from her, but she slid on over when it became apparent Rob would sit in her lap if necessary.

A couple of Cesar Salads and the second glass of wine later, Debby had lost count of the times she'd pushed his hand away from legs.

"What's wrong with you today?" She asked, once again pushing his hand away. By now she was half pissed at his persistence, but still getting half turned on from his finger brushing against her panties. Of course the third glass of wine that she was now sipping on didn't hurt.

"Don't you remember? This is the twenty fourth anniversary of our first night together." His hand moved from downstairs to begin toying with her hair.

"Really! I'd have sworn this was the twenty fifth, but what difference does it make? I'm still happily married and intend to stay that way."

"Nope, I'm sure it's the twenty fourth."

"You must be getting old—they say memory is the second thing a guy looses."

"Twenty forth, twenty fifth, or twenty whatever—who cares? I know for sure it was May fifteenth that your car wouldn't start and you let me help you out." He looked into her eyes with, what she called 'that little hurt puppy' look and she melted.

He started gently running his fingers from her shoulder to her earlobe causing her to shudder. "I just remember it was the best day of my life." Rob was leaning closer as he spoke, all the time Debby was leaning toward him, so the inevitable happened—their lips met, eyes closed, and Rob's hand, slipped around to the back of her head, making sure she couldn't get away when his tongue probed between her lips.

"We...we can't," Debby stuttered, while weakly trying to push him away.

"Why not? We used to have such a good time together—you can't tell me you didn't enjoy every minute we spent at my uncle's cabin."

"Sure, I enjoyed what we had," she still could barely speak, "But that was a long time ago. I'm a married woman now, happily married, I might add."

Rob continued to push. "You didn't seem all that happily married when we're kissing." He was leaning into her; she had already slid against the wall, so with just a little force Rob captured her lips again. She resisted, pushing half heartily against his chest before giving up the pretense.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, their tongues played tonsil hockey. His free hand, which had been resting on her knee moved upward, working little circles on her inner thigh as it made its way closer to her burning core.

When his knuckles rubbed over the flimsy material covering her thick, bushy mons, she really started to respond; her hips started undulating and her legs opened slightly, giving him better access to where she wanted his fingers.

"Please..." she moaned, but just as he reached that little spot that felt so good they were interrupted by the waiter asking if they wanted anything else. Taking a quick moment to recover, she looked around the room as she tried to straighten herself. Sometime along the way, the room had become crowded.

Gathering their things as quickly as possible Rob said. "This should handle it," while forking over two twenties. "Think we can stretch our lunch out a little longer? I know a perfect place where we can talk about old times."

Debby's libido, while no longer raging, was still sizzling, that down deep empty spot still demanding to be satisfied, so instead of saying, "Take me back to work," as she knew she should, she said, "Show me."

Ten minutes later they were pulling to a stop under the shade of a giant oak standing beside a tranquil lake. Debby walked about checking out the scenery while Rob pulled a blanket from the trunk and spread it upon the ground.

The "Where" taken care of, he next had to assure the "Who" was willing. He started by loading a recording of "their song" from the old days, Miller's "From a Jack to a Queen", on a portable CD player that he had specially rigged to play a continuous loop.

"That was our song," Debby said, walking back toward him. Taking his extended hand, she asked, "Where in the world did you find a copy?"

"Oh I have my ways; for you nothing is too hard."

Her eyes fixed on his package, she said, "Looks like something's hard." She came willingly into his arms and shortly thereafter, following some very wet kissing and a lot of groping, Debby realized she was stretched out on the blanket without being sure of exactly when it happened.

However it happened, she was flat on her back with her head nestled on Rob's left arm and he was lying on his left side, with his leg between hers. Every time he moved it, it rubbed directly on her mons, and coupled with them trying to see whose tongue could explore more of the other's mouth, their passion became a wildfire burning completely out of control.

And then Rob pushed her top up, exposing her perfect breasts hiding under a front snapping bra far too flimsy to adequately contain them. A quick flip of thumb and index finger and the bra fell away, leaving the perfectly shaped breast, with its dark brown aureoles surrounding nipples the size of Rob's little finger tip exposed to the world. Rob's lips immediately claimed one while the other had to make do with being rolled and tugged on by the thumb and finger that had set it free in the first place.

First Debby's hips started undulating in rhythm with his rubbing leg; then she increased the tempo as her passion flamed higher and higher. Finally Rob allowed one nipple to fend for itself while he hooked a couple fingers in the waistband of her panties; he tugged and she lifted her hips so that her panties easily down to her knees, then with a lift of her legs they were off and thrown aside.

Now it was Rob's turn; shedding his clothes quicker than a snake could shed its skin, he was kneeling between her spread legs and his cock, even bigger than she remembered, was bobbing about with every beat of his heart.

A little pre-cum was dropping from the one eyed monster, she knew there was no way that going to be enough lubricant, so she pushed her legs wider to accommodate getting his tongue to the work site. Suddenly she realized the truth; he wasn't going to get her ready orally, he was going to just drive that thing in just as she was.

"Wait a minute!" She started playing with herself, hoping to get things at least a little slick. "Let me get it wet first."

"Shucks, Baby—you ain't got nothing to worry about—think about all the times you had me in you."

"Yeah, but it looks to me like you've grown some since then." She continued stroking her clit with two fingers; they were having the desired effect, but Rob was too impatient to give her time.

"I've wanted some more of you for too long, Baby Girl. It's time for this white pussy to get re-acquainted with its daddy. That's when he shoved his cock into Debby before she was properly lubricated.

The pain, as it plowed its way into her, while not awful, sure as hell wasn't comfortable, not at first anyway. But Rob was an impatient man; in only three strokes he worked all seven inches of thick cock in and then kept driving it home, all the while ignoring her weakening protest.

As her pussy adjusted to the intruder, Debby moaned encouragement as she started getting into the spirit of the moment. Rob was a man possessed; faster and faster he pounded into her, but then, with one last shove he pushed as deep as he could get and locked his hips, trying to get his cock even deeper into her tight pussy.

"No! No! Not yet! I'm just about there, don't stop now. Debby felt his throbbing cock pump shot after shot of cum deep into her and for the first time since the adventure began she wondered whether or not she'd taken her pill.

His limp cock slipped out as they cuddled together afterward; her pulse slowed and bit by bit her frustration faded. "Bet you ain't never had a cock that good since high school, have you Baby Girl?"

"I can honestly say I don't think I've had anything like that." What she didn't add was, 'that bad.' They lay there a while longer, touching and kissing until she felt his cock pressing against her. 'Maybe it had been too long for him.' she thought, starting to get turned on again.

This time she was loose and ready; it slipped in readily and they soon had a smooth rhythm going and Debby's passion was just a few degrees below boiling over when once again Rob's cock started throbbing sending his hot cum blasting against her cervix.

"Damn Baby Girl! Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

It was just as well that he didn't really want an answer—his facial expression clearly showed he thought he'd really done a fine job.

Debby was glad Rob didn't want to talk on the way back to the office; her head was too full of her own thoughts to pay any attention to him.

She'd finally done it; she'd crossed the line she'd sworn she'd never cross, she'd actually let another man have what she'd promised belonged exclusively to Rick and the realization was killing her.

Not only that, but if she went home and Rick saw her looking like this, he'd probably kill her. SHIT! She just remembered Rick saying something about a party at "Brown Cow Farms,' the dairy farm next to theirs. He said it was Joe and Susan's twentieth anniversary and the neighbors were having a little 'get-together' to celebrate.

Shit, shit, shit! She didn't want her fellow workers seeing her like this—let's face it, she looked freshly fucked and anybody that saw her would know it.

Rick could not see her like this. She had to get home and straighten things up before he came in for the day, but since she wasn't sure just when he'd be home for lunch, she had to kill enough time to be sure she'd miss him.