Like a Pornstar (AOT) Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Eren Jaeger is a gay slut who gets into porn.
8.3k words
3.33
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C H A P T E R O N E

Stairway to Ejaculation

Summer of 2020

Shinganshia, Marialand

This is where they stay crunk, throw it up. Dubs on the Cadillac. White tees, Nikes, and gangstas don't know how to act. That's what Ciara raps about on the speakers of my black PT Cruiser. I roam down Titan Road curving a few kilometers from the ocean. An open mall strip rests on the bank, and new clothes sit on my passenger seat. I drive away from the ocean, going back to my home of Shinganshia. Her Germanic style can be seen on hills beside a mountain. This is an old song of Ciara, but it's a classic, and I'm vibing with her with my shades on. My sun kissed face is clear and I just trimmed my mustache. I feel good, good as this girl going off on the radio. I bounce in my seat, whipping my head side to side. Once Ludacris comes on the track, I spit the lyrics with him. I'm flipping my middle finger in the air. I go five above the speed limit, eyes on the lookout for a white Ford with lights and sirens sitting along the banks of tall grass. They're sitting there, and I can't help but smile with vengeance. I keep my finger in the air as I pass. Around here, we don't ride slow, and the cops think they're slick with their hiding places.

The song fades to end, and Aaliyah is next on my R&B playlist. A girl that was gone too soon. I turn up my radio louder, roll the windows, and pick up my speed. "It's been a long time, we shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to." The male repeats 'step to' and ends with a 'freaky-freaky'. The lyrics hit closer to home than the road I'm on. My lip pinches into my cheek as I picture my high school graduation. It's been a year, yet somehow I'm still feeling attached to Trost Academy. I started off with no friends, gained a spark of popularity, then graduated with no one. I mean, I do have my best friend, Armin Arlert, but he's off to a prestigious college across the state. There was Mikasa, but I believe I burned that bridge. "What would you do to get to me? What would you say to have your way? Would you give up or try again, if I hesitate to let you in?" Gosh, those lyrics hit hard, especially after our last conversation.

"And if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again." I sing along with a smile on my face. The wind blows through my long dark locks, flat ironed and the top half put into a bun. The freeway leads straight to the gate kilometers away. "Again, again." I exhale her lyrics, not meaning to lose my smile and stare off. Aaliyah is suddenly cut off by Mary J. Blige. "Got my head on straight, got my vibe right, I ain't gonna let you kill it. See, I wouldn't change my life's just fine." She repeats 'fine' as I smirk and hurry to answer my iPhone X seeing the name 'Reiner'.

I answer without hesitation. "Hey, Reiner. What's up?" My face tenses as I wait for his response.

"Eren, hey. Are you busy?"

My head shakes. "Nope. Just heading home. Why? What's up?"

"I'm thinking about you."

I bite my lower lip, gripping the steering wheel tightly. "You are?"

"I am. What will it take to get you to drive to Trost?"

My shoulders shrug. "Gas money."

Reiner chuckles. "You know I'll front for that. Bring your cute ass up here?"

I smile. "I'm on my way."

xxx

The ride started with Mary J. Blige and ended with Ashanti. I'm ready to rock with Reiner, scream 'Aww baby' over and over. The rolling of the beats remind me of Reiner's thrusts, he's so passionate, sporadic, and hard. I had enough gas to make it to Trost. Through grassy fields with trees in the distance and farms sporadically placed. Past small cities hidden away from the freeway, all the size of a blink of an eyes. And through a mountain that separates the counties of Paradis. Eventually, I arrive in civilization, where the freeway got more packed and modern. The city is always vibing with energy, progressive in their architecture but not so much in their nature. It's a different feeling here than Shinganshia, like entering a whole new country.

Reiner lived north of the college district. The city starts flat then rises into steep hills where Trost University held it's high status. His dorm was in the outskirts of the school, I have to pass through suburbs before entering the business district. Reiner a football player going for the national league, modeling for a local agency on the side for money. That man makes my breath hitch, just the hard look he carries in his sleek demeanor. A man with taste but little money, luckily street and grunge his look. It's different from mine, I enjoy feeling tight and exposed in some way, whereas he wore baggy clothes over his beefy body. I did not expect him to accept my request on Grindr, nor did I expect him to be the Reiner Braun from my high school.

Ashanti's song ends just as I pull into the high condos. I park closest to the door, inside music is playing loud. As I get out, I recognize the rapper as Chiggy. The song is 'Holidae In', the song he played when he picked me up the first time. My smile returns as I stare at his open window. It's dank out here. I go up to the door, reaching for the knob. I'm nearly knocked off the porch by the heavy door suddenly swinging open. I back away with a deep frown. If it were anyone else, I would be the one apologizing.

"Eren..." The horseface's eye twitches. "Why are you here?"

My head tilts. "Why else would I be here, Jean?"

Jean Kirstein lifts his head, making a strained smile. "It's a good thing I have class. I hate hearing you moan."

"No, you love it." I smirk. "I'm sorry you have class."

"I'm sorry you don't have a job." He says blankly.

My eye twitches. "I do have a job."

"You're right, I'm sorry. It's upstairs, yeah?" His thumb points at the stairs. As I glance, I realize the song has ended and silence falls on the hallway. "You're late."

"Shut up, Jean." I shove past him, hearing him laugh as he leaves. Just as my foot hits the carpeted step, the song is cut off by another. This one is slow with an acoustic guitar. The flute gave away its title, 'Stairway to Heaven'. I smile again as I go up. Room 5B is unlocked. I stand in front taking a few deep breaths and fixing my hair before opening the door. Inside is cleaned to the best of a college bachelor's ability. I reach the stereo as he sings. More instruments are introduced, and the pace has picked up. My head turns west and the angel himself stands at the kitchen entrance, leaning against the wall with two bottles of Jägermeister. My smile grows to a grin as I lay eyes on the short-haired blonde. Instinctively, I bite my inner lip and pop my thickly groomed brow. "Hi Reiner."

"Eren." He lifts off the wall and flashes that fantastic grin. "There's a feeling I get, when I see you." Reiner steps just an inch closer. The tone changes just as the lead mentions his feelings of looking west.

"I get the same feeling." I play along, scanning his body. He wore just a white baggy tee and red basketball shorts with Nike sneakers bigger than Lebron's. We stare at each other for a second, embracing each other's company. "It's been how long?"

"Too long." He says. "Four months, to be exact." He comes closer handing me the bottle. His hand reaches around my waist. "If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now." Reiner yanks me close, tilting his head toward me. I stare into his crystal blue eyes, gazing and unable to look away. "It's just spring clean for the May Queen."

I kiss him. He's taller than I am, which is staggering because I'm six feet in height. His rosy lips are so warm, so easy to smash my face into. My eyes roll to a close. My body feels like it's melting. We go deeper as the drums go on, both putting the glasses next to the stereo. He pulls me close, hovering his lips over mine as he sings, "Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know." He grinds his heavy meat into my groin. It's hard. "The piper is calling you to join him." We return to one another. Reiner touches every inch of me, increasing in speed as the tempo crescendos. He's having a hard time controlling himself, as am I. We're breathing into each other, moaning from the heat. I'm shoved, nearly picked up to be taken to the back.

The guitar solo plays and everything moves in slow motion. Yet, Reiner sped with anticipation. He throws me on the bed and climbs on top. His paws rip off my tee and jeans, kissing down my bare abdomen. He moves up to my nipples, sucking hard and biting. I toss my head back and gasp. "Holy shit," my jaw drops. Reiner slurps up to my neck, sucking and gripping my Adam's apple with one hand. The other hand tugs down my briefs. I'm shaven, he appreciates the smoothness. He grips the shaft of my growing erection, but his eyes stare at me. The hunger in his look alone sends electricity down my body. He wants me, as badly as I want him. Again, we kiss, mash and smack our lips together. We go along with the wild strums of the electric guitar. He takes no time to go for my anus. I look at him with intensity as he skims his fingers around the ring. He dips and suckles on my cock, the shocks send my head into the pillow.

Reiner chokes on my cock, sucking fast and low. His lips reach the end, engulfing the entire thing in a swallow. The heat of his mouth rolls my eyes back. My torso lifts, the sensitivity shocks me. Not more than the entering of his fingers. My moans sound like the whisking sounds of airy guitar notes. I gasp with lead of Led Zeppelin; his voice reaches heights the same as mine. Reiner arches his fingers inside me, wetting them with spit and loosening my hole. It was all too much too quickly; I couldn't hold it in. As the lead warns to be a rock and not to roll, extending the last lyric, I bellow a cry only a woman would sound.

We sit there as the song continues, but I'm gasping with my hand over my mouth. I can't open my eyes, the numbness leaves weight in my eyelids. "Fuck..." I paused and was finally able to look down at my mess. I came on my chest, globs of white stream down my belly button. My hips roll upward from aftershocks. I hold what is left of his bright blonde locks, clenching my legs together. "Fuck, Reiner." I gasp, staring at the ceiling.

"You get me so excited." Reiner falls next to me as the drums smack. His hand drags up my abdomen, rubbing my cum between his fingers. "And she's a buying a stairway to heaven." He drags his voice.

"Goddammit." I exhale a laugh.

"Suck me, baby." I do so, gripping the end of his massive cock and shoving the head inside my mouth. He's so clean, though the hairs are annoying. However, I love his musk smell, it intoxicates me. I drift back into a state of arousal, gulping down his shaft until I gagged. "Just like that. Fuck," Reiner grips a chunk of my hair, "you're so good."

I swallow him whole, bobbing my head up and down his wet shaft with intensity. My eyes rolled back, and I held my breath. Every now and then I would lift off to breathe, stroking hard to keep him going. Going he does, it takes a while for him to come. Eventually he does, spraying semen over my nose and mouth. I allow it to drip with my sweat, slurping the rest of his twitching head.

Reiner relaxes completely, gasping a sigh of relief. "Eren, you're too good at this." He looks down at me.

"I know." I smirk. "I love sucking cock." I rest my drenched lips on his tip.

"Fuck, you're hot." He sits up on his elbows. "You should do porn."

I shake my head. "I like to keep this private."

"Please, baby. I can help you."

"Why would you help me with that?"

"Because you're a natural. You're beautiful." He touches my face, skimming his thumb over his cum. "I want to destroy you."

I gasp softly. "Then destroy me."

Reiner pulls me in for a kiss, this one sloppier than the others. He pushes me down on the bed again, this time rotating my body to stick my ass in the cool air. I anticipate him, rocking my hips from side to side. My fingertips grip the pillow, I even bite into it. A whimper escapes at a single touch on my ass. He rests a hand on both cheeks, gripping and massaging until releasing to smack. I gasped out loud, leaving my jaw hanging. Another blow and I twerking. One more, this time he spreads my cheeks to smack my hole. I grit my teeth as I push out. There's nothing in me, I haven't eaten in a day. "Push out again." I flex my anal muscles, putting on an inviting show for the jock. The brown star is big and loose, just how I like it. Took me years to get my asshole the way I wanted it. Ready for action at any moment. "Fuck, Eren. You are so dirty."

"I am?" I look down at my dangling cock.

"No, I mean you're nasty and I love it."

"Oh." I exhale, arching my back. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Reiner says, falling between my cracks. He kisses my asshole, then licks around the rim. His tongue flicks zaps my body, enough for me to tense up. He forces me closer, getting sloppier with his eating. The action alone causes blood to rush.

My eyes roll back as I moan into the pillow, "Fuck yes..."

"You like that?" He mumbles, touching my twitching cock. "You like that I eat your ass?"

I nod. "Please."

"Okay." Reiner shoves his tongue inside, spreading the walls subtly.

"Mmm." I pinch my shoulders. "Fuck." I turn back. "Put your fingers in." Reiner listens, shoving two of his sausage links inside. He twirls and separates inside of me. "Aaah..." I release a high moan. My head fell the deeper he goes. The numbing pleasure shuts down my system. I could pass out from its continuous intensity.

However, Reiner had other plans. He arches hi fingers downward towards my gouache and jabs between massages. "AAAH!" I bellow, gripping the sheets. Waves of hard pleasure rocks my body back and forth. I spread my own cheeks to give him ample room to see everything. The lewdness of his exploration alone will make me cum again.

"Does that feel good, Eren?" I nod my head. "Do you want my cock?"

"Yes! Fuck me, Reiner! Shit," my head falls. I rise again upon Reiner doing exactly as I say. My fingers grip the sheets as I let out a long groan from my stomach. All eight inches slide inside with ease, going past the ring and stretching it apart. My eyes roll back, just him sitting there allowing me to form around him is amazing.

Reiner grips my shoulders with both hands. He positions himself, and thrusts. Harder and over, shoving his cock deeper inside me. It reaches the end, as far it could go. My moans are in the sky while I'm in heaven. "That's... so... good." I exhale all tension of the week.

"You like that? You like my cock..." he yanks out shoves back in. I gasp as he continues, "Really deep inside you?"

"Yes." I gasp as he grabs a chuck of my hair. Reiner goes into full throttle, slamming into my asshole and using my own fluids as lubricant. I'm so lose, and he's so big. He finds a tempo, a good rhythm to send me over the edge. By now, I'm gasping for air and pleading for more. Tears stream down my cheeks from the pain of anus being shredded, but fuck is he hitting the right spot. He doesn't miss, not once. Even when I spit hit cock out, he plummets back in with force.

I stroke my swinging cock. The pressure is building in my groin, ready to explode. I could come any minute, but I want to enjoy his fucking. A smile crept on my filthy face. My eyes couldn't stay open. I'm so close, it's hard to keep it down. "I'm going to cum, Reiner. I'm..." I gasp feeling the intense heat rise up my abdomen. "I'm so fucking coming." My jaw drops as I stroke harder, focusing on my sensitive head.

"Cum for me." Reiner leans over me, thighs smacking my ass cheeks. The sounds of skin clapping fills the air, it's the only thing I could ground myself on. I was floating by the time my seed spurts onto his mattress. The euphoria knocks me out, causing my body to go completely limp. Reiner continues until he fills me with his hot cum. It seeps out when he removes himself from my body, dripping down my balls and on my hand.

I drop my hand and allow the pleasure to numb me. Sinking, I didn't realize I was falling asleep until Reiner fell next to me. His beefy arms wrap around my back just as I completely close my eyes.

xxx

The clash of drums and the eruptions of hard rock jolts me out of my sleep. Screaming is followed before the lead goes into the chorus of the 'Immigrant Song'. At the screams, I sit up and wipe my eyes. At first, I don't recognize where I am, until I feel my asshole throb. I scan the room and see Reiner's various sports trophies. My breathing settles as I climb out of bed. Fully naked, I leave the room, going down the small hallway and entering the open layout. I go to lean on the wall like Reiner did, but I'm frightened, covering myself and backing away.

"Hey, Eren." A tall sweaty man blinks on the couch next to Reiner. They both smoke a blunt listening to Led Zeppelin, and then a naked man entered the scene. I run back to the bedroom to put on my underwear and pants. Took me a second to fix my breathing, I have to crack my neck and hype myself up before going back out there. Once I do, he repeats, "Hey, Eren."

My head lowers, "Hey, Bertolt. Sorry about that..."

Reiner shakes his head, pointing the lit blunt at me. "Never apologize for your body, Eren. Come sit."

My hand snatches the blunt out of his hand and I plop on the recliner. I slurp the weed's smoke, feeling it's sting my throat and burn my lungs. My body releases endorphins within seconds, leaving a heated blush down my cheeks and up my bare chest. "How are you?"

"I'm good." Bertolt rubs his fingers together, unable to look me in the eyes.

I stare at him with a cocked brow. "What is it?"

He tenses up, "What do you mean?"

"You want to say something, say it."

He looks at Reiner with sad puppy eyes. Reiner smiles at me. "He heard us."

I blink. "Yeah, I'm sure the whole neighborhood did."

"No, he was in the dorm, dude." Reiner laughs hard.

"What?" I glare at Bertolt.

Bertolt lowers his eyes. "Yeah." He smirks. "I saw too."

Mine widen as my head drops. "You saw?"

He nods. "You are amazing."

My jaw falls. I'm too caught on shock to truly respond. I broke through the surprise and form a smile. "So what, you wanna fuck me?"

Bertolt's breathing hitches. "Y-yes."

"Oh." I look at Reiner. "Oh?"

Reiner nods. "Are you in for a three-way with my good friend Bertolt?"

My eyes jet between them, two beefcakes with pent up anger. Bertolt was lanky, but his muscle was lean. The man is taller than both of us, staggering at a hundred and ninety-two centimeters. He's defense of the star quarterback. He dressed like a schoolboy, not surprising for someone studying to be a criminal defense lawyer. He's a nice guy, always has been. Quiet, never caused any commotion, at least when I attended Trost for the last semester. This guy has a backstory. I smile, "Yes.'

Reiner wrapped his leg around his other and tilts his head. "Fuck you, Eren. You're too hot."

I nod my head. "I do my best." I sip the blunt and pass it to Bertolt. "I didn't know you were gay too."

"I'm not." He takes the blunt and places it in his mouth. "At least, I thought I wasn't." Bertolt inhales and passes it to Reiner. "You got me hard. It takes a lot to get me hard, Eren."

I smile. "Really? What about me got you off?"

"Your ass. The way you arch your back. I saw how you humped Reiner." He bites his lower lip. "I'm never experimented with a man before, but you are fucking gorgeous."

I look at Reiner, who puts the blunt out and stands up. "What are we waiting for?" Bertolt joins him and they both look down on me.

"You're right." I stand. "Let's go."

In a blink, I was tied to Reiner's bed. My arms above my head, a ball gag in my mouth, my cock in a lock. Drool escaped down my chin. I mutter softly, looking up at my aching arms. Reiner walks around me with more rope, tying around my ankle and lifting upward to the hook a space away from my wrists. My foot now dangled above me; the cool air kissed my exposed asshole. I couldn't help but flex a bit.